Fourteen Day Program Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, baby, I love being fucked by a hard cock."

"Did you like when he shot his cum in you?"

"M-mm, you know I did, feeling all that hot gooey cum filling me up..."

He leaned down to her face, his hand still holding his hard cock, pointing it at her. "Did you clean yourself up before you left?" he asked.

She grinned knowingly, her hand still pumping fingers into her wet hole while her other hand rubbed her clit. "No," she whispered, "his cum is still in there, it's all wet and nasty." He thought of the fingers in his mouth, and realized he wasn't turned off. "Suck your fingers," he told her, "lick your juice and his cum off your fingers like it's a cock."

He watched her pulled her fingers out, slick, shiny with her juice, and some white globs. A wet string stretched from her pussy to her hand as she raised it. She formed her mouth into an "o", and inserted the middle two fingers as she groaned. "Keep rubbing yourself," he told her, "while you suck his cum off your fingers. Taste your nasty fucked cunt, you dirty, sexy slut." He watched her, her eyes closed in passion, as she rubbed and sucked, one hand in her mouth, the other between her spread legs.

"Put your fingers back in your cunt, Liz. Fuck yourself. Fuck your cum-filled cunt with your hand. Put three fingers in, fill yourself up." He stepped into her, his cock aiming at her face. "Now open your dirty mouth, and suck my dick."

For the second time today Liz drove her head forward, impaling her mouth on his cock, swirling her tongue around it as she pumped her head up and down. The first time she had sucked him until she was told to stop, and their friend Darla, who had brought Liz to the Organization who transformed her, had finished sucking him until he came in Darla's mouth.

This time Liz would finish him.

"Look at you, you're so sexy, so wild and sexy, so fucking hot," he encouraged, "anybody who comes by will see your fingers fucking your shaved pussy with your mouth working my cock." She moaned on his cock in response, pushing her head down further, holding it there. "Fuck, you're so horny and hot," he put one hand on top of her head. He pushed her head back, so she was looking up at him. He bent over and kissed her hard, mashing his lips into hers, feeling them slick with spit from working his shaft. His tongue tasted her mouth, and he smelled and tasted the remnants of her pussy, and another one, a tangy, slick texture, and he knew it was semen, and his tongue delved further into her mouth. She responded to his passion, kissing back, gasping her excitement into his breath.

He broke the kiss, held his face close to hers, speaking in an urgent, hoarse whisper. "My God, you're the sexiest woman in the world! You've got me so hot I'm going to explode! Suck my cock, Liz. Make yourself cum, I want you to cum with my cock in your mouth. I'm going to tell you more of my fantasies while you suck my dick and fuck yourself, I'm going to tell you the wildest, nastiest things I can imagine! Now fucking suck me off!"

He stood up, still holding her head, and pushed his hips at her, driving his stiff rod at her open mouth, burying it into the warm, wet caress of her eager lips and tongue. She started pumping her head immediately, driving it down on his cock, coating his shaft with spit, grunting with the effort, over and over.

"You hot, sexy slut, I'm going to fill your mouth with cum, and shoot it on your face. I want to see your beautiful face covered in my cum," he began. "I am gonna make you fill my wildest dreams. I want to watch you eat pussy, and suck another woman's tits. I want to see you sixty-nine with her, and I want you to lick her pussy while I fuck her." She moaned, and he felt the vibration on his dick, running up his spine. "I want you to go out to a club and find a woman to bring home, for us, so she can sit on your face while I fuck you. I want her to fuck your cunt with a strap-on while I fuck your ass. I want to watch you put your tongue in her ass, lick her ass out, while you finger her pussy."

She groaned into his cock, louder, her fingers now rubbing furiously on her clit as she jammed three fingers into herself.

"I want to bring home another couple, so you can get fucked in your pussy and ass at once, while you eat her cunt. I want to watch you suck his cock; I want my face right next to yours, to see your sexy slut mouth filled with his cock, so I can talk to you while you suck him off, tell you how hot you are, how sexy you are when he is cumming in your mouth."

Her grunts increased in pitch, became shorter, needier, repeating over and over as she neared orgasm.

"I'm going to fuck a woman you bring home; you're going to put my cock in her pussy, and finger her ass while I fuck her, and fill her with my hot cum, and then she's going to squat over your face, and drip my cum into your mouth, so you can swallow it all, and lick it out of her pussy."

Her head was jerking in short motions now, as her hand was a blur on her clit, her orgasm moments away.

"I'm going to find two studs to fuck you, so you can have cocks in your mouth, your pussy and your ass at once, you nasty, sexy beautiful slut, you want that, three cocks pounding you at once, we're all going to shoot our cum in you, in your face and ass, and then we'll do it again, and you can suck my dick after I fuck you, clean all my cum off my dick, your mouth and face covered in cum already ..."

And she came then, her mouth still sealed tightly on the head of his cock, and her eyes widened as her climax took her, and her mouth opened slightly wider; she was screaming her orgasm around his cock. Her passion triggered his own orgasm, and his balls tightened and clenched, and he felt the first blast shoot into her mouth as he bellowed his orgasm, blast after blast of cum shooting into her mouth, too much for her as she came, with her lips opened as she yelled, muffled, and it drooled out around his shaft, and still he was cumming, and the cum dripped down her face, her neck, and onto her blouse even as her orgasm was shaking her, cresting, and beginning to subside. Tom saw her face relax, cum dripping down her chin, as she brought her cum slicked hands up to stroke the remaining cum from his shaft, sucking again, pulling every drop from him. He saw her throat moving, knew she was swallowing the cum in her mouth, while she cooed sweetly, licking the remaining drops of cum from the head of his softening cock.

He looked at her, and she looked up at him, even as she stroked his shaft with her pussy-slicked fingers, she stroked, then sucked, staring into his eyes, proud of her work, enjoying the results. He felt the admiration, the attraction for her, even stronger now, as she stared lovingly, stroking his spent cock with her fingers, her lips and tongue.

"Shit, that was unbelievable," he managed, looking down at her. Her eyes never left his, holding his cock at the base, licking the head playfully, and she smiled.

"Nice load, baby. Do I look nasty with cum dripping on my blouse?" Tom looked down, saw her chin and neck streaked with his load, and wet spots on her white blouse where the overflow had dripped down. He took his dick back, and began putting it away. "M-mm, yeah, you look so sexy, so dirty," he grinned. Liz took one finger, scooped a glob from her chin, and sucked the finger into her mouth.

"Should I clean up?" she asked playfully.

Tom pulled up his zipper, took his face in her hands. "You," he said, lovingly, "are the sexiest woman ever. No," he kissed her forehead, "no, leave it there, you beautiful, sexy woman. Your face can be as messy as your pussy for the rest of the ride." He kissed her forehead, then the tip of her nose, and then their lips met in a sensuous, slow and loving kiss.

Tom, he thought to himself, you are the luckiest man in the world.

12