Fourth of July Bang

Story Info
Wife used without her knowledge.
807 words
3.95
189.6k
48
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michaelCT
michaelCT
12 Followers

My wife and I grow up in a small town in Connecticut. We first met in high school. She was a junior and I was a senior. I was the first person she had sex with. Shortly after she graduated from high school we were married.

Although my wife was somewhat shy and reserved when it came to sex, our sex life was good. After two years of marriage some of the excitement was gone for me. One 4th of July weekend we were invited to party at friends house. Having no other plans we accepted and made the one-hour trip. After a long day and night of partying we head home. On the way home we decided to stop at a bar not far from where we lived.

The bar was empty for a Saturday night. There were one or two couples and an older man sitting at the bar. My wife, who gets very friendly when she's drunk, started a conversation with the older man. His name was Mark. He was a salesman that lived in New York with his wife and family. Before we knew it the bar was closing and we had to leave. My wife asked Mark if he wanted to stop at our house for a nightcap before calling it a night. He accepted and followed us home in his car.

When we got home we continued to drink and watching TV. I sat in a chair and my wife and Mark on the couch across from me. My wife had her head on the armrest with knees bent, feet up on the middle cushion. Mark at the other end.

At some point it time I fell a sleep. When I woke, through half closed eyes, I could see that my wife was still lying on the couch. Mark was still sitting at the end of the couch. My wife appeared to be sleeping. Her eyes were closed and other than an occasional moan she was quite. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I could see that Mark was leaning in the direction of my wife. I then noticed his hand was up the leg of my wife's loose fitting shorts. From the movement of his hand I could tell he was finger fucking her. I knew I should get up and stop him but as I watched the movement of his hand up the leg of my wife's shorts I felt my cock start to grow. Here was this older man finger fucking my wife right in front of me.

As I watched Mark finger fucked my wife my cock got harder and harder. After several minutes he stopped and unzipped his pants. He then pulled out one of the biggest cocks I have ever seen. I watched in fascination as he stroked his huge cock. What he did next really surprised me. After a few minutes he climbed up on the cough between my wife's bent knees. I knew he was going to fuck her. I wanted him to fuck her.

I watched as with one hand Mark held the leg of my wife's loose fitting shorts open and with the other hand guided his cock up the her leg of her shorts. Then his hips jerk forward a few times and he placed both hands on the armrest of the cough, I then knew he was in her.

He pumped his cock in and out of my wife's cunt for more tan 15 minutes. When he lunged forward hard and stopped, I knew he was dumping his load in my wife's unprotected cunt. When he was done he climbed off my wife. I could see my wife's juices on his cock. He then put his cock back in his pants and left.

When I heard his car pull away I got up and when to my wife. I shook her and called her name. She mumbled a little but did not wake up. I turned on the lights on and pulled her shorts and panties off. When I examined her cunt it looked red and open. There was a stream of cum leaking out of her. I then dropped my pants and crawled between her spread legs. My cock slid right in. I never felt my wife so wet and open before. Within seconds I was dumping my load into my wife's already cum filled cunt.

When I was done I covered my wife with a blanket and went to bed. Sometime later that morning my wife climbed into to bed next to me. She was still naked from the waist down. When we got up I noticed there was a large wet spot where she was sleeping. She told me that she was sore down there. I never told her why and she never asked.

michaelCT
michaelCT
12 Followers