Fox and Guests Pt. 01B

Story Info
Robin Meade in Fox & Guests first FFFF.
2.5k words
4.16
16.9k
8
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Part 01B

Robin Meade in Fox & Guests first FFFF

The Screen came to life and seated at her normal anchor desk was the sultry Robin Meade. She looked even better than normal. Her long chestnut brown hair was draped over her huge DD breasts. She was dresses completely in black. Her top was an open-collared black satin blouse and it was showing a great deal of cleavage. It was evident she wasn't wearing a bra; her silver dollar sized areolas were beaming to the camera like high-beam headlights. She was wearing a flared full skirt ending at her knees, from the knees down her legs were encased in tight black leather high heeled boots.

Robin was grinning from ear to ear with her million dollar smile and she laughed out loud with her throaty husky tone; "Welcome, good afternoon sunshine, I'm so glad you are here for the inaugural show of FFFF. For those of you who are not familiar with FFFF, it stands for Foxy Female Fantasy Forum. It all began a couple of years ago. A number of female anchors got together to participate in a forum where we talked about and made our fantasies come true. We added a number of new females from all networks until it got out to the public. We soon afterwards disbanded the club. Well when I was approached to participate in the new network, I jumped at the chance and immediately suggested bringing the FFFF back and airing it on this new network. Everyone loved the concept and starting today we will air two FFFF shows back to back, mine will be first and Janice Dean will star in the second episode."

"I would like to give you all a little background on my fantasy. Even since my initial fantasy with the group, I've been drawn to porn. At first I just watch episodes of our group in FFFF. Once they were stopped, they got a little stale so I began to surf the internet and what caught my eye was the Japanese websites, in particular watching scenes of bukkake, for those of you who are not familiar with bukkake, it is where the female is drenched in multiple cum shots, a cum shower so to speak. On this website the Asian female is reporting the news, some are standing and some are seated. The male begins to caress her while she is reading the news and does her best to continue without breaking stride. While this is occurring a naked male stands over her and cums all over her face. She continues her report, things get nastier and there is oral, breast play and eventually intercourse. All awhile multiple men ejaculate all over her, so goes the term bukkake. Well ladies and gentlemen, you see that is my fantasy, to report today's news over there on the sofa and experience exactly what one of those Asian women did. My god I'm getting wet just thinking about it, so without further ado, I'll head over to the sofa and begin my report, right after these messages from one of our extremely risqué sponsors!"

The commercial was advertising "The Fleshlight" and it kept the viewers glued to their screens seeing the porn star demonstrating it and told the viewing public to watch the FFFF in the near future, one of the female on-air personalities would be demonstrating it live.

With the commercial finished it came back to Robin sitting on the large sofa. Alongside of her on either side were Bob Van Dillon and Ryan Smith. On the sofa across from her were a number of the other men on HLN, including Reynolds Wolfe, Larry Smith, Ray D'Alessio, A.J Hammar, Carlos Diaz, Mike Galanos and Chuck Roberts just to name a few. There was a line-up of other men from CNN along with associate producers, cameramen and support staff waiting to lend a hand, so to speak.

Robin was grinning ear to ear and began; "Well I guess I'll begin with today's headlines. Bob and Ryan, you two have carte blanche with my body; just remember my ultimate fantasy is bukkake. When all of you are spent I want to be totally satisfied and completed covered in cum. All of you on the other sofa might as well strip and begin stroking, I'm ready for all your loads and anyone else you guys can scrounge up!"

"Well today our zebra in chief was caught with his fingers in the cookie jar. The Benghazi hearings resumed today and looks like he got caught twisting the truth about it being a protest about a video when it was really a terrorist attack. Our commander less-in-chief and Hillary still are saying what's the difference, dead is dead! If George Bush said that EVERY network would be all over it! Mmmmm yes Bob I love the way you're stroking my thighs!

Ryan Smith had already stripped down to his birthday suit and stood on the sofa beside Robin. He stroked his big black cock and as it began seeping pre-cum out of the large black mushroomed head, he stroked it back and forth across her cheek giving Robin her first taste of cum.

Robin turned her head and he immediately filled her oral cavity with his black piece of meat. She gagged slightly and tipping her head pushed forward sinking deeper onto his shaft. Her tongue rolled around and around the thick veined cock and pulling her mouth off of it, swabbed her full red lips up and down his cock. Opening her mouth wider, she sucked his cum filled balls, one at a time into her mouth. While Robin did this Ryan stoked his cock faster and faster.

Ryan let out a long deep moan and turned his cock towards Robin's angelic face and the first spurt shot out. It hit her cheek and shot up across her forehead into her hair. The second squirt shot across her cheek, hit her nose and ended on her other cheek and slowly slid down towards her chin. Ryan turned his cock, the next shot hit her slight parted lips and clinging there dripped down and hung on her chin. Ryan's fourth and fifth blast coated her upper cheeks, across her eyes and onto her forehead. The last couple dribbles clinging to his black cock dropped down onto her blouse covered tits and was slowly soaked in.

As Carlos and Ray watched this happening they were ready to cum too. Coming around the low-backed sofa Ray put his hand on her shoulder and urged her to lean back.

Carlos tugged Robin on the chin and when she rested her head on the back of the sofa, they both began shooting their thick creamy loads all over her face. Being so turned on their blasts seemed to be even strong and last forever. Her forehead was coated and some dripped down across her nose and as she closed her eyes, they coated her eyelids, and down her cheeks. Some ran the other way and into the hairline of her thick chocolate brown locks.

Robin jerked and opened her mouth to moan as Ryan replaced Bob between her legs and finding her dripping slot, he drove two fingers into her wet slit.

Bob was now naked and turned her head towards him and when she saw his huge shaft, stiff and throbbing; she opened her mouth to accept his cock into her cum coated lips. As she took him deeper into her mouth she felt another cock sliding along her chin. Without letting up on Bob's cock she looked over and saw Hammar's cock explode and blasted upward across her entire face and into her hair.

Hammar shot stream after stream higher and higher and most was caught onto her forehead and into her hair.

Bob let out a loud groan when he felt Robin's tongue whip around his cock, this and seeing A. J. cumming all over face, he lost it and pulling out his first huge blast shot across her lower chin and across her neck. He reached down and pulling hard on her blouse, the buttons went flying freeing her huge tits. He took aim and shot all the rest of his streams of creamy ropes onto her heaving tits and the thick fluid clung to her stiff nipples. Falling back he was quickly replaced by Chuck Roberts and Larry Smith.

Larry straddled Ryan who was greedily eating Robin's pussy and he leaned forward and placed his stiff black cock between her cum coated tits. Squeezing them together he began tit fucking her.

Chuck took Bob's place and urged her to suck his rather average cock. In one quick movement she swallowed his cock down to the root. Her eyes were bugging out as she was on the verge of cumming from Ryan's expert oral skills.

Suddenly Ryan pulled out from between her thighs and gripping her by the hips twisted her around on the sofa and laid her back. Her head hanging off the edge of the sofa she looked up and Chuck was there, shoving his cock back into her mouth. Her eyes bugged out as she watched Larry stoking his big black cock, she anticipated him cumming soon and she groaned around Chuck's cock. She took Chuck even deeper into her mouth as she felt Ryan penetrate her tight pussy lips and sink all the way into her cunt.

Her pussy and mouth were filled with cock and as her lips were stretched around Chuck's cock, she saw Larry throw his head back and watched as his cock began squirting his heavy creamy cum all over her neck and tits. Turning his big black cock, shot after shot covered her face and dripping into her long silky hanging hair.

When Chuck saw this, he lost it too, pulling his cock from her velvet mouth, he blew his load all over her forehead and into her hair.

All of a sudden there were six or seven guys surrounding Robin's head and one after another, they began shooting their loads, covering her face, neck, tits and into her hair. As they fell away another six took their place.

Robin was trying to breathe through her nose and mouth, but kept on blowing bubbles as her nose and lips were covered in cum. It looked like a thick vanilla ice cream mask coating her entire face and she let out a loud groan when she started cumming and felt Ryan fill her cunt with his potent black cum.

Before she could recover, another six or seven guys crowded around her and were on the verge of cumming. There were at least another ten guys waiting behind to take their place.

Reynolds Wolfe replaced Ryan and before Robin knew it, Reynolds was balls deep in her cum filled pussy. She threw her legs around his waist and met him, thrust for thrust.

Bob Van Dillon recovered from his first orgasm and as other guys shot their loads all over her face. He slipped his cock between her cum coated lips and shoved his cock back into her mouth.

Robin was beyond thinking, her inner slut took over, she swallowed all of the cum that slipped into her mouth as Bob fucked her oral cavity. Two more guys came all over her face and hair and she cracked open her eyes, completely covered in cum and reached up and stroked Bob's cock. Her gorgeous cocoa brown hair now looked gray from all of the cum layered in it and she cried for more.

As Reynolds plowed into her sloppy pussy, Don Lemon straddled her upper body and began fucking her tits with his huge black cock.

Her shapely legs were thrashing about as Reynolds slammed into her merciless. Two more men came all on her face and with her mouth filled with Bob's cock she gasped for air out of the corners of her mouth, drawing in as much oxygen as she could and blew out bubbles of cum.

Reynolds suddenly pulled out of her and raced around Don and Bob. He got to Robin's face just in time and he unloaded an extremely large load. Her face was nearly unnoticeable with so much cum coating her face and running down her neck and into her hair.

She screamed around Bob's cock when she felt Don's huge cock penetrate her dripping cunt, replacing Reynolds and he continued what Reynolds left unfinished. Her screams and groans grew louder and more often as Don fucked her relentlessly.

Bob was getting close to cumming again and he wanted to wait for Don. He wanted the two of them to finish her off. He slowed his pace of fucking her once gorgeous face, he reached down and began playing with her clit and she suddenly stiffened and letting the air drain from her lungs, is was as if she had taken her last breath. She shook and her entire body went stiff as she came for the last time.

Don pumped furiously in and out and as he slammed into her one last time, he pulled out and his huge cock made an obscene slurping sound as it jumped out of her cunt. He straddled Robin's cum covered body and placing his cock just above her chin began cumming and cumming and cumming all over her face and into her hair.

Bob pulled out of her mouth just before Don began cumming. He shot his load across her face coating her cheeks, nose and mouth with his heavy cum.

The two of them fell back on to the other sofa and just stared at the luscious, well fucked Robin Meade before them, she never looked so incredibly whorish and at the same time so fucking appealing.

She slowly licked the cum from her lips and scooping the cum that was plastered to her eyelids, she wiped them clean, licking the cum from her fingers and sucking it up as if it was caviar. Her eyes fluttered open and stared at the two exhausted men on the sofa across from her and with her patented husky bedroom laugh blew them both a kiss; "Mmmmmm, now that is what I call fulfilling a fantasy. I'm going to have to fight like hell to surpass this one! Someone please get me a mirror I can't wait to see what I look like, if I look half as slutty as I feel I'll just cum again!"

"Ladies and Gentlemen I sure hope you enjoyed watching my fantasy half as much I loved fulfilling it. I believe this new network is going to be a huge success. Stay tuned for the second episode of FFFF staring Janice Dean, Mmmmmm, I wouldn't mind trying out a couple of my girl on girl fantasies with that gorgeous blonde. So from FFFF to you, may all of your fantasies come true, bye for now! Oh fuck I just love the different tastes of cum covering my body. It will sure be a shame to waste!"

*

Please vote & your comments are welcomed!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers