Fox and Guests Pt. 01C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Instant lust showed across her face. Her hands went up to her hair and one by one pulled the pins securing her waist-length raven hair. It tumbled down and as she ran her fingers through it, licked her full lips and just nodded. Turning her back to him she looked over her shoulder and whispered; "Would you please give me a hand getting me out of this straight jacket?"

Lex's large black fingers popped open the twenty tiny pearl buttons on the back of her dress. He drew the mother-of-pearl lace material off her shoulders drawing the delicate lace sleeves off her arms. The dress hung about her hips and he tugged at it and it puddled about her ankles, along with the several layers of lacy slips beneath it.

Betty Ann turned and Lex drew in his breath, even though he was a big time porn star, her innocent look contradicted the sexy satin corset and white stockings being held up by the matching garters she wore. Her long silky raven hair was draped over her shoulders and covered her blossoming breasts. They were not nearly as large as her mother's but had potential and were sitting high on her chest and were the size of large oranges.

Lex drew her into his large black arms and wrapping his arms around her he began to unlace the corset. As it loosened it slipped from her incredibly tight, firm body. He paused to unhook her stockings; he tossed the corset aside and placing her tiny tanned hand in his meat-hook of a hand and guided her to the bed.

Betty Ann slid cat-like to the bed; the pillow formed around her gorgeous head and face and smiling up at him, outstretched her arms, beckoning him to her gorgeous slim body. Her legs slid up and down as her excitement built and her tiny satin thong was getting darker from her growing excitement.

Once again Lex paused to look at the gorgeous form below him. Her high standing tits rose and fell from her increased breathing, her flat belly looked irresistible and he imagined it full and rounded, pregnant with his baby. Her long slim thighs were waiting to wrap around his hulk-like body, still encased in sheer white stocking and pearl white heels.

Lex lowered his naked black body to her tanned body and he knew she got that dark hue from her mother. His lips came in contact with hers and both mouths opened and their tongues dueled with each other. They fenced back and forth as each tried to dominate the other. She took his breath away and her innocent trumped his experience and he moaned into her mouth as he felt her silk covered legs closed around his black waist and back.

Lex tore his mouth from her and sweeping her hair from her neck and shoulders, he dipped down and began ravishing her luscious body. Moving lower he captured her stiff nipple and drawing it deeper between his lips, his tongue began to flick away at the stiff bud. Moving to its mate he did the same to that one.

Betty Ann arched her back and pushed her firm tit flesh harder against his active mouth. Her legs slid up and down his back, coiling and uncoiling trying to put as much pressure against her stiff clit as possible. She was moaning constantly as her hands cradled his bald head, guiding his head from tit to tit and now downward towards her ultimate treasure. She let out a squeal when his teeth grabbed a hold of her satin thong and pulled it from her drenched pussy.

Lex tossed it aside and began planting wet kisses and tiny nips on the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs. He teased her skidding away from the exquisite scent emanating from her pussy. He finally closed in on her treasure when her fingers closed on his ears and forced him to her pussy.

Betty Ann let out a long delicate sigh and started cumming almost as soon as his tongue penetrated her tight lipped pussy and dipped in and drew out a large dollop of her female excretions.

Lex began going faster, deeper and harder; sliding his hands under her petite compact ass hand fed himself her moist treasure. He sucked harder, driving his tongue deeper and slid the rough texture of his tongue up and down the slick, sensitive flesh from asshole to clit. When he drew her pearl-like clit between his lips and sucked, she shot off like a cannon and fell to the mattress exhausted and out of breath.

Betty Ann drew him up and rained kisses all over his face licking her cum juices from his lips and chin. She reached down and wrapping her tiny fingers roughly around his thick, long black cock she fed it to her well lubricated pussy and whispered to him; "Shove it in, do it now and don't stop until you fill my well fucked cunt with you hot cum!"

Lex did just that and fucked her with long hard strokes for well over 15 minutes. Betty Ann came so many times she lost count and being totally satisfied and completely exhausted, her arms and legs fell from his body and she just lay there as he pounded her merciless. Letting out a loud grunt he started cumming filling her spasming pussy with his thick, heavy hot cum.

In the other room Jerry let loose his cum and filled Janice with his cum. In doing this Janice started cumming as well.

Lisa Ann was close to cumming from Janice's experienced tongue. She fell from Janice's head and Tom followed. He instantly spread the porn star's luscious thighs and drove his cock deep into her well lubricated cunt. She let out a long sigh and started cumming immediately. She dug her long nails into the skin on his back and he mauled her huge tits and began to cum in her pussy. His load was so large it began drooling out of her pussy as soon as he slipped out of her.

Janice rolled onto her belly and began sucking the cum that oozed out of Lisa Ann's pussy. She fell back onto her back and looked at the two men as they got up and headed to the bedroom to double team the bride who was now wide awake. Janice collapsed on the floor and had a smile on her face from ear to ear, her fantasy completely fulfilled and even more. Nearly too tired to speak she looked at the camera and whispered; "Stay tuned now for our next programming, I suppose to know what it is and introduce it, but I'm so fucking tired, I forgot what it is, so whatever it is, please stay tuned, I'm sure it will be very, very interesting!"

The screen when black and Martha MacCallum came on; "Well I see Janice Dean totally rocked her fantasy. I sure hope mine turns out as good as hers did. Please stay tuned for our first installment of classic TV with a porn twist followed by a current or recent TV show with a porn twist, till later, enjoy!"

*

As always please vote and remember your comments are welcomed!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers
12