Fox and Guests Pt. 01E

Story Info
Late Night Fox & Guests Extreme: BJ's & Pussy Eating Galore
4.5k words
4.44
14.1k
10
2

Part 5 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

The Anger Management Porn Parody show finished and it's time for "Fox & Guests Extreme. Ainsley Earnhardt is standing before the camera in their new set. "Wow now that is what I call a great TV show, too bad all of the programs aren't that hot. Could you imagine how the ratings would skyrocket of they were. How about the classic "Leave it to Beaver"! I used to watch that program as a kid growing up in South Carolina. That was a wild twist to the original show."

"Just an update on tomorrow's classic and current programs, the classic program will be "The Andy Griffith Show and the current program will be "New Girl"! I can't wait to see Andy fucking Helen and Barney fucking Thelma Lou!"

"Now for our show, we think it is so fucking hot, we had to air it late! It's too hot for prime time so that is why it was titled "Fox & Guests Extreme." On tonight's show and over the remainder of the week we will have the four couples rotate and the winner of the first four nights will have a suck-off on Friday to crown the winner."

"I'll explain the rules for the competition and introduce our celebrity contestants. Seeing we are all professionals a portion of the contest will be on the honor system. Let me explain, each night the four couples will rotate each night with a different partner. The male who gets their female partner off the fastest is the winner. At the same time the female who gets the male off the fastest is the winner for that day. Friday will be a suck-off of the four day winners and the grand prize winners get a free week-end together at an exclusive penthouse hotel here in New York, of course it will be taped and highlights will be shown in an upcoming show."

"We were going to show it next Monday, but decided to give the winning couple a week off to rest up and explore their wild week-end the following week."

"Some of the rules, other than no fucking allowed, there are no rules! Now for our contestants and their partners for tonight's show, let's bring them out now. First from the Golf Channel are Kelly Tilghman and her partner, also from the golf channel is Ahmad Rashad." They came out and Ahmad was in a white golf shirt and matching white golf shorts. Kelly, with her long dark blonde hair styled perfectly in long cascading waves, would give Ahmad a run for his money, her sparking bright blue eyes were accented perfectly and her full lips were painted with fuchsia lip gloss, it matched her tiny, silky flowing wrap around dress.

"Alright Kelly and Ahmad take your place before the first bed. Our second couple consists of Norah O'Donnell from the CBS morning show and her partner used to be on the NBC morning show, Tiki Barber. Tiki came out in only a knee length terrycloth robe while Norah came out all decked out. Her auburn hair flowed freely about her shoulders. Her bright blue eyes were mesmerizing and would be Tiki's downfall if he focused on them when she was sucking on him. Her tight trim body was encased in a tight black pencil skirt showing off her slender legs and tight ass. Above that she was wearing a pearl satin blouse, it was evident she was naked beneath the blouse. They took their place before the second bed.

"Alright our third couple and like all Fox and Guests programs, there are two personalities from Fox, please welcome Shannon Bream and Clayton Morris." Shannon like the other two women had extremely gorgeous eyes. They were all selected knowing they would have a very big effect on the men if they stared into them while getting head. Shannon's eyes were translucent and her shoulder length light blonde hair would give any of the men a hard-on easily. Her royal blue silky dress hugged her petite curves and would be an unfair advantage if she displayed them correctly. Clayton was wearing a very tight black t-shirt and designed jeans molding his tight ass and large package. They too took their place before the third bed.

"Okay last and hopefully not last, yours truly, I'm Ainsley Earnhardt with my partner here Jessie Waters." Ainsley was wearing a simple white sleeveless frock; it hugged her petite figure and showed off her slender legs perfectly. Jessie had his tan Dockers and pullover shirt with his patented upturned collar.

They slid over to the last bed and Ainsley looked to the camera; "Okay ladies and gentlemen, before we begin a couple other issues, we will begin as always, ladies first, that is the ladies will be receiving oral from the men first. The clock will begin when the male touches the female's pussy or pussy lips. Once an orgasm is achieved a five minute cool down period is permitted. The female's clock will began when any part of the male's genitals are touched by the female's hands or lips, any questions?"

Alright seeing no questions let's begin and may the best pussy eater and cocksucker win, begin!"

There were eight camera focused on the four couples, two per and once in a while when one couple was more active than other, a specific camera would move from the inactive couple to zoom in on the real action.

Jesse took a seat on the mattress and pulled Ainsley in-between his spread legs. He planted several kisses on her belly and his hands went to her ass. He squeezed and caressed her tight compact cheeks. Ainsley's head rolled around spreading her platinum blonde hair across her shoulders and back. She tried to rub her pussy against his shoulder, but he moved away not wanting his clock to start.

Jesse's hands left her ass and finding the zipper on the back of her dress he lowered it and it crumbled about her feet. Dressed only in heels, panties and a lacy demi-bra, he deftly popped it open and she shook her shoulders and her bra tumbled to her feet.

Jesse's breath caught in his throat as he stared up at her perfectly shaped tits. The nickel sized areolas and tiny pink nipples turned upward, defying gravity. The globes were the size of small grapefruits or extra-large oranges. Drawing her to the bed, he rolled Ainsley onto her back and her tits again defied gravity and stood firm on her chest. Hovering over her he caught one stiff tip in-between his lips and sucked lightly as his other hand tweaked its twin. His tongue flicked and rolled the bulging, rubbery tip.

Abandoning the one tit he moved to the other while Jesse's hands slid down her gorgeous legs, caressing her thighs and calves. Reaching her feet he moved lower planting soft wet kisses along her concaved belly and the upper portion of her panties. He removed one high-heel and then the other. He flicked his tongue her tiny, sexy toes and caressing her ankle and calves, he stopped when he reached her knees.

Ainsley rose up on her elbows her breathing was coming in blasts and gasps as Jesse began to turn her body to jelly. Her dark blue eyes burned into his and she bit on her lower lip and when Jesse moved higher, past her knees and up her slim, shapely thighs.

Jesse reached up and grabbed the waistband of her sheer lacy panties and as he tugged them downward, Ainsley fell back to the bed and arching her back to allow Jesse to remove her panties. Kneeling up he pulled his polo shirt off. Tossing it aside he ripped off his Dockers and shorts, kicking them aside he flicked off his shoes and socks. Totally naked he knelt straight up allowing Ainsley to leer at his cock. It swayed back and forth and he smiled as her eyes followed its movement.

Leaning down Jesse let out a puff of hot air on her pussy. He heard her groan and he lowered his face and his tongue darted out and he ran it from the base of her pussy right up to her clit, the clock began and he unhooded her clit and flicked it back and forth several times.

On the bed furthest from them were Kelly Tilghman and Ahmad Rashad, He was seated on the bed and he pulled the tied belt holding her dress together. It parted and he urged it off her shoulders and catching it, he tossed it to the chair beside the bed. He pulled her panties off and looked up at Kelly; "Take your bra off Kelly and pinch your nipples!"

Kelly let out a moan and his large black hands cupped her tight ass and letting go slid his hands up and down her extremely long shapely legs. Back up to her ass he spread her cheeks and planting a wet kiss on her belly slowly slid a finger up her ass.

Kelly let out a loud groan and tossing her long silky dark blonde hair over her shoulders, she closed her eyes and took in the pressure his fingers were having on her pussy. She wiggled her ass, his finger slipped out of her ass. She slipped to the bed and knelt down with her ass pointing directly at Ahmad's face. Her long hair swept back and forth along the cool sheets and she pushed back towards his face.

Ahmad buried his face in her ass and gripping her hips, he stuffed his tongue into her puckered hole. He felt Kelly shiver and groan and as her shoulders fell to the bed, he was staring directly at the swollen, glistening lips of her puffy pussy. Letting out a muffled groan he slid from her asshole and flicked out across her wet pussy lips, his clock started.

Tiki stood before the lush auburn haired goddess. She was eye to eye with him and her stiff nipples poked through her satin blouse and she reached down and pulled at the belt holding his robe together. She placed her hands on the bulging muscles of his chest and sliding upwards, drew his robe off. It fluttered to the floor and his huge black cock sprung up and rubbed against her belly.

Norah sucked in her breath when she realized how big his cock was. She wrapped her arms around him and clutched at his muscled ass cheeks. She lowered her head and covered his mouth with hers. Her tongue quickly invaded his mouth and reaching down she wrapped her long slim fingers around his cock.

Tiki groaned into her mouth and realizing what she was doing, tore his mouth from Norah's and spinning her around, gripped her under her arms and lifting her like a feather tossed her onto the bed. Crawling up onto the bed, he pulled off her shoes on the way up. He rolled her over like a rag doll and slapping her on her gorgeous bubble butt, yanked down the zipper on her skirt and gripping the waistband tugged it back and forth until it gave way and he tossed it to the floor, He slapped her naked ass; "Oh you are a bad little slut aren't you Norah, no panties and I know for sure no bra either!"

She giggled and stared him down with those gorgeous blue eyes. Raising her index finger to her lower lip she pulled on her lip and whispered out; "Oh I'm bad huh? At least I wore more than a robe now didn't I?"

"Touché Norah, now take off that fucking blouse so I can get a view of those luscious tits!"

She lowered her head and looked up at him with those mesmerizing eyes again and she made him shutter. She giggled again as the blouse came undone and she tossed it to the growing pile of clothes on the floor.

Tiki rolled her over again onto her belly and gazing at her luscious ass, he slapped her a couple of times on those pure white globes, as they turned pink Tiki drew Norah up onto her knees. He scrambled between her shaking thighs and clutching at her glowing ass cheeks drew her now dripping pussy down to his waiting mouth, his clock started.

The last of the couples were Clayton Morris and Shannon Bream. Clayton leaned into Shannon and whispered to her, she nodded and turned around. He lowered her zipper and reaching down grabbed the hem of her dress and in one swift motion drew the dress up and over her head. He popped open her black bra and slipped them off her arms. Kneeling down he slipped her panties down and off her shapely legs. He removed her shoes and stood before the gorgeous blonde.

Clayton quickly took off his clothes and once naked he once again leaned in and whispered to Shannon, her eyes shot open even wider than normal and just nodded.

Clayton laughed out loud; "Hold on Shannon, lock your legs around my neck!" Grabbing her by her hips, he lifted her in his arms and spinning her around, she wrapped her legs around his neck and locked her ankles behind his head. Her shoulder length light blonde hair swayed back and forth across his knees and shins. She let out a loud groan when Clayton buried his tongue in her pussy, at the exact same second Shannon gripped Clayton's cock and closed her full red lips around his cock and began bobbing up and down on his cock. The clock started for both of them together.

Ainsley had her fingers buried deep in Jesse's hair as her hips humped his tongue and she arched her back. She was close to cumming when he slipped a second finger in her pussy and his juice covered thumb slid into her tight ass. She let out a long, nearly silent hiss and started cumming, times up, three minutes and forty-three seconds to make Ainsley cum.

She slumped back to the moist sheets as she slowly came down from her satisfying orgasm. Smiling up Jesse she whispered; "My god Jesse that was quick. I'm not sure if it was because you were so good, or if it was because of the anticipation of the show and my first time on camera. Let me rest a couple of minutes and I'll try and see if I can beat your time!"

On the far side Kelly was rolling her head from side to side, her face was completely obscured with her hair. She was gasping for air as Ahmad flicked her clit and slipped his three middle fingers into her dripping cunt. He shoved two fingers up her ass. He sawed all five fingers in and out of her two holes. When he twisted his fingers in her cunt and began rubbing her G-spot, she tensed up and immediately drenched and came all over his palm, times up, two minutes and seventeen seconds, so far Ahmad was in first place. He continued diddling her g-spot and latched his mouth onto her cunt and driving his tongue all around her clit, she went right into another orgasm.

In the bed beside them Norah was riding Tiki's face. Her hands were sliding up and down his black muscled chest. "Oh yeah Tiki lick it, stick your fingers in my pussy and I'll cum, oh fuck I'm so close!" Just as she felt an impending orgasm building, she jumped when Tiki slipped a big black finger up her ass. She jumped and losing her balance fell from his face and tumbled to the bed and her orgasm slipped away.

"Oh fuck, fuck, why the hell did you do that Tiki, you stupid black fucker! I was so, so close and now it went away, fuck, fuck you just lost. Once my orgasm slips away it takes forever to build it back up!"

You could see the anger on Tiki's face; "Watch your mouth you fucking white cunt! You wanted a finger in you and so I did. How was I supposed to know you can't hold your fucking balance. Now spread those fucking legs of yours and let me get back to work!" He roughly spread her thighs and threw her legs over his thick shoulders. He buried his face in her pussy and began licking, sucking and shoving two, then three fingers into her sopping pussy. He sawed in and out of her faster and faster.

Norah thrust her hips upward and rolled her head back and forth and to her surprise her orgasm came racing towards completion. When she felt his fingers diddle her G-stop, that was it, she tensed up and began squirting her cum all over his black face and wrist. She fell back against the damp sheets and let the tiny tremors slowly course through her lily white body.

Tiki slid up her body and gave her a hot, wet kiss, feeding her some of her creamy cum that clung to his lips and tongue.

Norah greedily sucked them all and whispered to him; "I'm sorry I got so upset, but I was so close and have always had a tough time getting it back once it slips away, but you were fantastic getting me off so quickly. The timer stopped when she came, his time was four minutes and thirty-three seconds.

Tiki gave her stiff nipple a gentle nip and flashed her his pearly whites; "Don't give it a second thought Norah, even though I didn't win the first round, I was happy to get you off, you're too gorgeous of a woman not to be satisfied. I can't wait to see what you can do with this!" He gripped his cock and slapped it playfully against her slime covered thigh.

Next to them, still not on the bed were Shannon and Clayton. He was standing and had Shannon spun around with her head about his crotch. Her pussy was spread out at his mouth and he was stabbing away at her pussy with his tongue. He had two fingers in her pussy and his thumb was popping in and out of her asshole.

Shannon gripped his stiff cock and was stroking it wildly as her mouth slid over and over again over his cockhead and first couple of inches. Her other hand was massaging his nuts and he was groaning loudly into her cunt. She let out a loud grunt and letting out a long sigh came all over his face. Time stopped and it was a record, only one minute and fifty three seconds.

When Clayton felt Shannon creaming all over his face he lost it too. The first potent shot ballooned her cheeks, pulling is cock from her mouth the following squirts covered her cheeks and ran onto her forehead and into her silky blonde locks. The timer stopped when the cameraman saw her mouth being filled with cum, it was a great time for the other women to shoot for, a play on words I guess, two minutes and ten seconds.

Clayton, his legs were giving out due to his draining orgasm. He slowly sat on the bed and carefully turned Shannon upright and pulling her to his lap, closed his lips on hers tasting his cum he had recently deposited there.

Seeing they were done, Shannon took over the microphone; "Well ladies and gentlemen, I'm proud to say my partner today, Clayton Morris is the winner, getting me off in less than two minutes. I also have a great time to beat, two minutes and ten seconds. Ainsley, you, Norah and Kelly have to get your guys to cum in less than that. You can take some time to rest up before you begin. I think Clayton and I will just lay here and play around a little savoring his victory and maybe practice for the next three nights. Remember the clock starts when your hands or mouth come in contact with any part of their genitals!"

After about ten minutes the three ladies began to start their challenge to get the men off. Tiki, Jesse and Ahmad were all stiff as a board in anticipation of getting a blowjob and more.

Kelly had Ahmad flat on his back. Her lips were traveling up and down his well-muscled thighs; she stopped short of his cock which was standing straight up. She hovered above it and dropping her head, she allowed her long silky hair to flow back and forth across his cock and balls.

Ahmad let out a loud groan; "Oh fuck Kelly, you're driving me insane! You have no fucking idea how hot that looks and just looking at those full lips of yours, I can't wait to feel them sliding up and down my black cock!"

She giggled and looked up at him with those gorgeous dark blue eyes, without warning she opened her mouth and swallowed him whole. All seven inches of black cock went into her mouth and down her throat. Her tongue flicked out and ran along the length that was in her mouth. Her lips tugged at his shaft and slipping it out of her throat she began sucking on his shaft with a lot of pressure. Her lips slid up and down his shaft trying everything she knew to draw the cum from his swollen balls. Pulling it out of her mouth she stroked it vigorously. Her other hand cupped his balls and squeezed gently and slid one finger around his asshole. She covered the head of his cock with her lips she drooled down his shaft and pumped him faster. Her other hand found his puckered hole and slid into his ass.

Ahmad let out a groan and dug his fingers into her long silky blonde locks.

She looked up at him with those dark blue eyes and in her sexiest voices whispered out; "Come on Ahmad, cum for me, shoot your hot cum down my throat. I want to feel your hot cum drench my face and drip down onto my tits!"

When he heard that he let out a deep groan and began shooting, two minutes and thirty-eight seconds, good but not good enough. At this point neither of them gave a fuck about the contest. Ahmad just wanted to keep on cumming all over her pretty face and Kelly wanted nothing more than to taste his hot cum and have it drench her face and chest, and that he did. By the time he emptied his balls, her face was covered in his cum and she gave it one last peck before scooping up all his cum and drinking it down.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers
12