Fox and Guests Pt. 02D

Story Info
Classic TV Porn Parody: The Original Dick Van Dyke Show.
4.4k words
4.73
18.2k
12
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Part 02D

Rob watches Buddy & Sally Fuck and is surprised by Laura at Home

Authors Note: Once again a story was rejected saying that the two oldest children of Father Knows Best weren't 18. I even sent them proof, but it was still rejected. Here is a replacement story which was moved up from future stories.

*

Rob slipped back into the office after a meeting with Alan Brady and stopped dead in his tracks. There on the sofa leaning over the arm of the sofa was Sally Rogers, her tight red dress was pulled up around her waist and Buddy was pounding away at her from behind.

Sally tore at the tight top of her dress and pulled it down to her waist. Rob was shocked on just how large her tits were even as they were confined in her black lacy bra.

Buddy slowed his fucking of her from behind and with a quick flick if his fingers, popped open her bra. It slid down her arms and Buddy's hands were cupping the large white orbs and tugged at her stiff nipples. Buddy slipped out of Sally and standing her up pulled her dress off and her panties came with it.

Sally stood before Buddy, her lush body and tousled blonde curly hair was looking exceptional. She slowly slipped to her knees and removed Buddy's shoes and socks along with his pants and shorts that were already down around his knees. Urging him onto the sofa, she crawled between his thighs and immediately took his slime covered cock into her mouth. She swallowed it whole; it was barely five inches long, but very thick.

Buddy's hands were digging into her hair as he guided her mouth up and down on his cock. He was about to cum, but knew if he did, he'd be through. Reluctantly he pulled her from his cock and pulled her to the sofa. He dove in-between her thighs and began lapping away at her natural blonde bush. His hands cradled her lush ass in his hands as he munched away at her pussy.

Rob could not resist the urge, unzipping his pants, he pulled his cock out. Seeing he was so tall, it wasn't a surprise his cock matched his height. He fisted his nearly ten inch cock and stroked it as he watched Buddy eat Sally's cunt.

Sally wrapped her womanly thighs around his head and squeezing tight, came all over his face.

Buddy stroked his cock while he struggled to breath with Sally squeezing his head. He finally felt her release his head and climbing up shoved his cock into her dripping cunt.

Rob continued stroking his huge cock as he watched in amazement as Buddy pumped in and out of Sally's pretty pussy. He watched Sally's large tits sway from side to side as Buddy pounded in and out of her. He looked up and caught Sally gazing at his huge cock and licked her lips motioned for him to come over to her, he knew she wanted to suck it. He stuffed it back in his pants and hurried out of the office, out the building and down to the train.

Back in the office Buddy unable to keep up the pace slipped out of Sally and flopped down on the sofa. Sally rolled over and climbing up on Buddy reverse cowgirl, she reached down and slipped his cock into her weeping pussy. She rode him hard and fast.

All of a sudden the office door sprung open and Mel Cooley came rushing into the office. He stopped, stunned at the sight before him; "What the fuck is going on in here! I was wondering why Rob tore out of here in a panic, I now see why!"

Buddy looked up at Mel; "Baldy, cover your head, I already have two moons staring me in the face!" He slapped Sally's tight ass cheeks; "I don't need to see that bald head of yours. Get the fuck out of here and we'll call you when we are done!"

He turned to leave and Sally stopped him; "Mel stop, it seems you like what you see. Drop those pants and bring that bulge you have over here and let me suck it!"

A stunned Mel silently moved over to Sally, dropped his pants and she let out a groan as she stared at a cock between the size of Buddy's and Rob's. It was about seven inches long and slim.

Sally slowed her riding of Buddy's cock and leaning down took Mel into her mouth. She got into a good rhythm and was servicing both men. Her saliva was dripping down chin as she slurped up his cock.

Buddy slipped a finger into Sally's tight asshole and as his cock slid in and out of her pussy, his finger loosened her asshole.

Sally was close to cumming again, she pulled her mouth off of Mel's cock and quickly spinning around on Buddy's cock, she fed him her tits as she leaned over. Whipping her head around she looked back at Mel; "Come on Mel, fuck my ass, I need to feel both of you in me at the same time.

Mel kicked off his pants and shorts and sliding in behind her found her puckered hole. In one swift thrust, popped past her tight ring and slipped into her tight hole.

Sally was sweating from every pore as she rode Buddy's cock and pushed back against Mel's invading cock. Buddy sucked like a madman on her tits. While Mel gripped Sally by her curly blonde hair and twisting her head around, Mel covered her mouth with his own. She drove her tongue into his mouth and let out a groan when she felt Buddy begin shooting his hot cum into her pussy.

Sally twisted and ground her cunt hard against Buddy and started to cum too. She let out a louder scream when she felt Mel's cock erupt and begin filling her bowels with his thick hot cum.

Mel pounded her ass and reaching around mauled her sweaty tits as he shot spurt after hot spurt of cum into her tight ass. Exhausted he slipped out of her and fell to the sofa beside the dozing Buddy.

Sally slipped off of Buddy and slipping to her knees began licking the two cum coated cocks before her

Rob reached the train to New Rochelle and flopping down in his seat. He kept seeing the scene in his head, all he could see was Sally's lush naked body being eaten by Buddy and his huge cock began to stiffen again. His hand slid down to his crotch and slowly rubbed the bulge in his pants and he let out a tiny groan. He looked up and a young college girl was staring at his pants and he crossed his legs immediately trying to hide his bulge.

She chuckled and leaning down whispered; "I'd love to see what you do with that monster when you finally unleash it!"

Embarrassed Rob was glad the train arrived at his stop; he quickly excused himself and headed to the exit. As he left the train he heard several of the college girls laughing and giggling. He was happy they didn't exit the train with him and he rushed to the parking lot where his car was. Hopping in, he placed his head on the steering wheel and took a deep cleansing breath trying to settle down his nerves. His mind drifted back to Sally and Buddy and reaching down he stroked his stiff cock once again. He pulled it out and stroked just imagining Sally sucking on his cock. Shaking his head he stuffed his stiff cock back in his pants, started the car and headed out of the parking lot muttering to himself; "Look out Laura, I'm going to strip those sexy tight capri pants off you and fuck the shit out of you as soon as I walk in the door!"

He pulled in the driveway, getting home nearly three hours earlier than normal, he just couldn't stay at the office watching Buddy fucking Sally, he couldn't wait to get in the house and into Laura's tight pussy.

Bursting in the door he stopped dead in his tracks, there in the livingroom was his gorgeous slim, trim and stacked bride, naked as the day she was born. Laura was on her knees on the sofa, her shoulder length chocolate brown haired head was buried between their neighbor, Millie's wide spread legs.

Millie was just as naked as Laura; her petite body was shaking while Laura sucked loudly at her completely bare pussy.

Behind Laura was Jerry, Millie's husband, he was plowing furiously in and out of Laura's fur lined pussy. He could hear Laura squealing as she lapped away at Millie; "Oh yeah Jerry, fuck me, fuck me good and hard! I love how you fat cock feels in my cunt! I wish Rob would fuck me like this!"

Rob screamed out; "LAURA! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

Laura instantly jumped up off the couch, she pulled off of Jerry and swiped the cum from her lips and chin with the back of her hand. A thick trickle of her cum was running down her slim thighs, her dark tiny bush was completely saturated in her juices. She looked up at Rob with a shocked look on her face and blurted out; "OHHHHHHHHHHHH ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!" and went running into the bedroom.

Jerry and Millie flopped down on the sofa and pulled the throw blanket the Petrie's had on the back of the sofa over their sweaty naked bodies.

Rob looked down at his neighbors and shook his head; "How long has this been going on Jerry?"

Jerry grimaced at him; "Well Rob, its been going on for about two months now. Laura loves you and from what she says she loves your big long cock, but you're always working and never have time for her, she's lonely and just needed a little attention. One thing led to another, first between Millie and Laura, I caught them together one afternoon in our bedroom and the next thing I knew, I was naked too joining them, we're really sorry Rob, but we love you both and were just trying to console her and things got out of hand. After that we just couldn't stop, we wanted to tell you and hopefully have you join us, you can't believe how hot it has been, sorry again!"

Rob looked over at Millie Helper and she was smiling up at Rob; "What's so funny Millie?" She pulled her naked arm lout from under the blanket and pointed to Rob's crotch; "That Rob, it seems you liked what you were watching huh?"

He covered his hard-on with his hands and shook his head from side to side; ""No Millie, that isn't the case. At work I walked in on Buddy and Sally fucking, I left and hurried home to jump Laura. I realized I've been neglecting her and came home early to rectify that and look what I walked in on!"

Millie was still smiling as she slowly let the blanket slowly slip from her slim naked upper body. Her extremely firm and small A cup tits were turned upward and were just begging to be sucked on and played with. Her hand slipped under the blanket and wrapped her slim fingers around Jerry's cum coated cum. She stroked it several times and pulling her hand out, raised it to her lips and sucked Laura's cum juices from her fingers. Looking at Rob with those large dark eyes she let out a long groan; "Mmmmmm Rob, I just love how Laura tastes, want to try some or should I go and get her so we all can test her pussy out here in the open. Maybe you'd like to try out my pussy, Laura says it's sweet and tangy, wanna try?" She slid the blanket from her naked body, planted the heels of her feet on the edge of the sofa and slowly parted her legs exposing her bare pussy, it was still glistening from Laura's saliva along with her own juices that seeped form her pussy!"

Jerry leaned over and spreading her legs even further, reached down and began petting her pussy. Reaching up he sucked his fingertips; "Mmmm yes Rob, almost as good as Laura's, but tasting another man's wife's pussy always makes it tastes even better!"

Rob stood there and not taking his eyes off of Millie's soaked pussy began to strip. Off came his suit coat, tie and then his shirt. Kicking his shoes off, he dropped his pants and yanked down his boxers. Pulling off his socks he stroked his huge cock and Millie's eyes nearly popped out of her head; "Oh my god Jerry, I guess Laura wasn't kidding!"

Laura quietly came out of the bedroom; a baby pink ankle length quilted housecoat covered her sexy body. She looked from the naked Rob to the equally naked Millie and biting her lower lip whispered out; "What wasn't I kidding about Millie?"

She pointed to Rob's still stiffening cock; "That Laura, you said he had a big cock, but a woman always thinks her husband's cock is large, you were NOT kidding!"

Rob looked at the red eyed Laura and crooked his finer towards her; "Come here Laura!"

She slowly walked over to her and grabbing her by the arm, Rob pulled Laura to his naked body and gave her a rough punishing kiss. When he broke the kiss, he reached for the robe with both hands and with one swift jerk, ripped the robe open. After yanking it open and slipping it off her slim, lush body, he pulled her back to his slim body, Rob kissed her hard again, his hands mauling her incredibly tight compact ass. His fingers separated her ass cheeks and finding her puckered hole, quickly shoved a fingers in up to the second knuckle.

Laura let out a loud groan and arched her back; "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Robbbbbbbbbb!"

Roughly pushing her away from his body he placed his hands on her shoulders and urged her to her knees, she allowed him to guide her to her knees and gripping the back of her head, he fed her his stiff cock.

Laura opened her mouth and looking up at him with those large brown eyes, they were pleading, but he wouldn't relent. Pulling her forward and shoving his hips towards her, his long slim cock entered her mouth. Gripping her thick dark brown locks he began to fuck her mouth. Deeper and deeper his cock went and as her mouth was gaping open, he roughly began fucking her mouth and throat.

Laura was used to taking his huge cock deep in her throat, but never this roughly. Her eyes began to tear up, but refused to let up. Laura loved Rob's cock in her mouth, but with all the long hours at work, this was too far and way too few between. Saliva was dripping down her chin and it dropped down to her tight and extremely firm C cup tits.

Rob suddenly pulled his cock from her mouth and he moved over to Millie. She too was turned on by what Rob was doing to Laura. She was draped over Jerry; her lips were stretched wide over his very thick, but a lot shorter cock than Rob's. Rob spread open her slim, petite legs and dove down and began munching on her completely bare pussy. Turning back to Laura, he locked eyes with hers and said one word; "Suck!"

Laura crawled over to Rob and seeing he was on his knees, she flipped onto her back and scurrying between his legs arched her back and took his cock back into her mouth. Her throat was instantly filled when Rob began thrusting his hips downward. Laura reached up and grabbed Rob's ass cheeks and pulled him harder against her face. Her lips and tongue began to suck and lick viciously and Rob was so excited he started cumming down her throat. Laura swallowed as fast as she could and continued to suck and coax every last drop Rob had to give her.

Rob let out a growl as he dumped his load down his gorgeous bride's throat. He pulled his mouth off of Millie's pussy just after she started cumming and whipped her mouth off of Jerry's cock. Rob flopped down onto the carpeted floor beside Laura and rested his back against the sofa. Looking over to Laura, she looked at him with apprehension. Rob reached out and swept a stray lock of hair from her cheek, leaning down he planted a soft kiss on her lips; "I'm so sorry Laura, I don't blame you for searching out to our neighbors for attention. I just wished you would have come to me and voiced your concerns to me!"

Laura kissed him back; "Oh Rob, I'm the one who is sorry! I know you've been under a lot of pressure with Alan and the show, I just didn't want to add any more problems for you to deal with."

"I understand Laura, but do you think me coming home early and finding this in our living room isn't adding more for me to deal with than you pulling me aside one evening and letting me know I've been neglecting you?"

She smiled and giggled; "Ohhhhhh Robbbbbbbbbbb! You have to agree it was a satisfying end to an ongoing issue!"

Rob shook his head from side to side; "Oh I don't think so Laura! From what I see I have a lot of sucking and fucking to do with Millie before I catch up with you, don't you agree Millie?"

Millie nodded vigorously and when Rob grabbed her hand and pulled her down beside him, she immediately let out a long quiet moan and allowed Rob to guide her mouth down to his cock. She licked up and down the long slim cock and sucked first one ball, then the other into her mouth while her tiny hand pumped up and down his cock.

Laura watched as her best friend and weekday lover suck on her husband's huge cock, she started playing with her pussy. All of a sudden someone was pushing her hand away and it was replaced with a long tongue and an active pair of lips. Jerry had slipped down and parting Laura's long shapely thighs he began to munch on her dripping fur pie.

Rob watched his best friend eat his wife's pussy and he wanted some of that too. With Millie's mouth enveloping his cock, he spun her around and lifting her tiny petite body, Rob spun her around and with her legs wrapping around his head he dove down into her bare dripping cunt. He slowly rose up and with Millie still sucking his cock and with her legs wrapped around his neck he walked into the bedroom. He stood beside the bed and didn't want to break this erotic act and have it end, not even a second to lay her down on the bed.

Millie's short dark hair hung down to the middle of his thighs and she continued to bob up and down on his cock, she fought like crazy, but was still incapable of taking his entire cock down her throat.

Rob had his arms wrapped around her waist as he lapped away at her pussy and finding her clit flicked it back and forth over and over again and was rewarded with a mouthful of her creamy hot cum. He got another mouthful when he shoved first one, then a second finger into her quaking cunt. She nearly passed out when he shoved his thumb into her tight ass and she went right into another orgasm.

Millie let out a scream as she continued to cum, she pulled her mouth off his cock, it was dripping with her thick throat saliva and it ran across her cheek and onto her forehead; "Oh please Rob, throw me on the bed and shove this monster in my hot juicy cunt!"

Rob leaned over the bed and gently placed Millie's tiny body on the bed. He spun her around and still standing beside the bed grabbed Millie's slim legs and planting them over his shoulders he lined his cock up with her pussy and pushing forward he watched her tiny cuntlips separate and begin to gobble up his cock. Inch by inch he fed his cock into her and her head was rolling from side to side as she tensed up, blocked him from shoving any further into her.

Rob licked his fingers and when he found her clit, he began to pet it with his thumb and index finger. This caused Millie to jump and all of a sudden she released her tension allowing Rob to resume shoving his long cock into her. When his balls rested against her tiny ass, he knew he was all the way in her. His hands slid up and down her legs and spreading them even wider began to fuck her tight wet pussy faster and harder.

Millie urged him on by meeting his thrusts with ones of her own. She tensed up again, but this time as she came around Rob's cock. She drenched his cock with her hot creamy juices.

Just then the bedroom door opened and Jerry led Laura into the room. They flopped down on the other bed seeing they had two beds in the room. As Laura lay there Jerry climbed up onto the bed and cradling her head, shoved his fat cock into her mouth. Laura looked over at Rob with his cock still buried in Millie completely drenched in her juices, Laura began sucking and licking Jerry's cock faster and faster as she watched Rob continue to fuck Millie.

Laura let out a moan when Jerry pulled out of her and pushed her flat on her back. He climbed up between her legs and in one swift thrust, buried his thick cock deep in her pussy. She instantly wrapped her long shapely legs around his hips and kicking his ass urged him to go faster and harder.

On the other bed Rob had now climbed up on the bed and pulled Millie over on top and she rode him as she watched her husband fuck Laura like a man possessed. Rob reached up and began playing with her tits and he matched Millie's thrusts with ones of his own. He dropped his hands down to her ass and lifted her up and down on his cock and he couldn't hold off any longer and began to shoot his heavy load deep in her cunt.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers
12