Fox and Guests Pt. 02F

Story Info
Late Night Fox and Guests Extreme BJ’s & Pussy Eating Day 2
2.7k words
4.82
12.7k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

"Welcome everyone to our second show. Tonight we will be continuing our series of blowjobs and pussy eating. Oh fuck, I'm getting wet just thinking about having Ahmed's tongue in my pussy and I can't wait to have his big black cock down my throat!"

The camera panned away from Ainsley and moved over to the curvy couch. Sitting there was Kelly Tilghman along with Jesse Waters. She was dressed in a lemon yellow pleated skirt and a tight pullover top. It was evident she wasn't wearing a bra, her fat nipples poked through and Jesse couldn't decide where to look, at her long bare legs or her mouth-watering nipples. He was in a bright blue golf shirt with the collar up, like he always wears it. He had a loose pair of khaki pants on.

Beside them were Shannon Bream dressed in a slinky black wrap-around dress. It came only halfway down her slender thighs and the vee at her chest showed the swell of her high, firm breasts. Her mouth was watering as she stared at the form beside her. Tiki Barber was in a tight pair of jeans showing his ample package. His tiny waist gave way to a huge chest and tree trunk arms. His upper body was bulging under a tight black t-shirt. Her huge gorgeous blue eyes showed how much she wanted to get under those clothes and fast.

Ainsley looked over to the bed and surprisingly Clayton and Norah were sitting on the bed, but on opposite side and neither was looking at each other.

Clayton was wearing jeans and an open-collared dress shirt. Norah was dress in a starched white blouse and a knee length tight pencil skirt. Her long red hair was up in a French-twist and she, like Clayton, had an indifferent look on her face.

As for Ainsley she was wearing a mid-thigh length green pencil shift, the top clung to her more than handful-sized tits and her shoulder length light blonde hair danced around her shoulders and her smile, as always, lit-up the studio. Ahmed was wearing knee length golf shorts and a light blue golf shirt, being an ex-football player, it hugged his upper body muscled perfectly.

Ainsley turned to the camera again; "Ladies and gentlemen, I just wanted to remind you the winners yesterday, Clayton was the winner getting me off in two minutes! She turned to him on the bed and smiled and in a tiny whispered said; "Thank you! And as for the ladies, I'm proud to say I was the winner, but today the rules will make it fair for everyone, I sort of bent the rules, but until they were clarified, all was fair in love and blowjobs."

"Again the ladies will be serviced first, as soon as the female's pussies are touched, your clock will start, so men begin!"

Jesse leaned over Kelly and began kissing the sensitive skin at the nape of her neck. His hands came up, one went to her tight top and cupping her ample tit, his thumb began flicking and rolling her stiff bud, his other hand was on her bare knee and slid up and down her bare thigh, higher and higher and higher it went, but he stopped short of her bare pussy.

Kelly threw back her head and let out a moan. Turning her head, her lips covered his and their tongues shot out and dueled with one another's.

His hand left her tit and his fingers combed through her hair and grabbing a fistful, pulled her mouth harder against his. As the kiss grew and intensified, Jesse's other hand pulled her legs towards him and as her body twisted towards him, his hand gripped and squeezed her tight compact ass cheeks.

Kelly moaned into his mouth and her tongue darted in and out as she tried to make Jesse attack her drenched pussy, she knew he was going to get her more excited before touching her pussy, she understood, but it still didn't help the itching between her legs.

Beside them Tiki already had Shannon's dress open and her arms were trapped in the black garment as his mouth moved from one bare tit to the other. They were covered in his saliva and her nips were so stiff and hard, they almost hurt. His mouth left a trail of saliva down her taut body and as he came closer and closer to her pussy, he could smell her exotic scent. Unable to control his passion for Shannon, he threw her shapely legs over his shoulders and without warning, dove in and began lapping away at her dripping cunt.

Ahmed took Ainsley by the hand and led her over to the bed and before having her recline, turned her around and unzipped her dress. Pushing it from her shoulders, it fell to the floor and he sucked in his breath, she was naked beneath it and he looked down at her tapered back and gorgeous ass. He thought to himself; "I have to win this competition so I can fuck this tight ass." He swept her silky blonde hair from her neck and shoulders and leaning in began licking and sucking at the sensitive flesh at the base of her neck.

Ainsley let out a soft moan and raising her arms, caressed his head and face. Twisting a little more Ainsley parted her lips to accept his tongue, poised to enter her mouth.

After a good two minutes of heated kissing Ahmed broke the kiss and lifting her petite body, placed her on the edge of the bed. Kneeing before her, he took off her heels and massaged one foot while his lips traveled up her slim calf and thigh to her sweet smelling pussy. It was already glistening with her juices and when he got close, he felt Ainsley's hands on his head trying to guide it to her sweet treasure.

Ahmed resisted, he wanted to get her red hot before touching her pink palace and starting the clock. He moved back down her legs and massaged that foot as he began his travels back up her other perfectly formed leg.

Ainsley had her head buried in a pillow, she turned and let out a deep moan as she swept the light blonde hair from her face; "Oh fuck my pussy with your tongue Ahmed! I feel like as soon as you touch it I'll go off like a rocket!"

He approached her glistening pussy and blew a cool stream of air on it and he nearly saw her tight lips blossom and open from his assault. He looked up at her and had to reached down and strip off his pants. Naked beneath them, he stroked his cock as he stared into those gorgeous sky blue eyes as they twinkled back at him.

Letting go of his stiff cock, he slid his hands under her thighs and slipping them higher, he cupped her tiny, tight ass cheeks in the palms of both hands and lifting them up as if on a serving platter he dove in and began licking and stabbing at her weeping pussy.

Ainsley let out a loud growl and as the clock started so did Ahmed's attack on her tasty pussy. He couldn't get deep enough, he so desperately wanted to crawl up and bury his aching cock in her hot, tight hole.

On the other side if the bed Norah and Clayton were sitting there watching Ahmed and Ainsley go at it hot and heavy and Norah was really getting turned on, not so with Clayton, who didn't want anything to do with the liberal bitch, even though he thought she looked hot, he couldn't get past the fact that her views were so repugnant to him, he just couldn't so much as touch her.

She smile was icy as she turned to Clayton, "Well are you going to start or do I have to do it myself?"

He let out a disgusted laugh, 'I'm sure with an attitude like that, you must do it a lot to get off! Go ahead, I forfeit, I just can't see myself touching you and don't even think about putting that fowl liberal spewing mouth on my cock!" With that said he stood up and walked off the set.

Tears came to Norah's eyes as she looked over to Ainsley. Ainsley motioned for her to come on over and as she slid over the two of their mouths locked together and Ainsley's hands came up and ran them through Norah's red hair. She began pulling pins out and her long red hair tumbled down around her shoulders.

Norah unbuttoned her blouse and shook out of it as her mouth broke from Ainsley's; she leaned down and took a stiff nipple between her lips.

Ainsley let out a loud groan as Ahmed continued to suck and lick at her pussy. He felt her tighten and arching her back she fell back to the bed as she came all over his face,

Ahmed fell away and the clock stopped at two minutes and twenty-seven seconds.

Ainsley slowly recovered as Norah continued to suck on her tits moving from one to the other. She urged Norah upward and Ainsley clamped her rich red lips around one of Norah's stiff buds.

Norah let out a groan and her hips inadvertently thrust forward as Ainsley's passionate sucking. She let out a moan when she felt Ainsley slipping her tight skirt from her ample ass and once removed Ainsley urged her to straddle her face.

Ainsley licked at Norah's dripping pussy like she had done this all her life and when she slipped two fingers into her pussy and her thumb up Norah's large ass, she started cumming, in record time.

The entire set had now turned into chaos because on the curvy couch, Tiki lost all sense of rules and slipped in-between Shannon's shapely thighs and drove his thick black cock deep in her pussy.

Shannon's translucent large blue eyes shot open and she lost it too as she met his thrusts with equally as urgent ones of her own.

When Ahmed saw this he looked down at Norah's hips thrusting harder against Ainsley's invading tongue and he clamored between Ainsley's widespread thighs and in one fluid thrust, buried his big black cock, balls deep into her dripping cunt.

Jesse seeing the contest was completely out of control, flopped down onto the couch and pulled Kelly over onto his body, she came willingly and reaching back gripped his cock and shoved it deep into her pussy. She began riding his cock like an expert bareback rider.

Clayton seeing this from the wings came back onto the set and stripping off his pants slipped in behind Kelly and spreading her tight ass cheeks shoved his stiff cock into her ass.

Kelly let out a growl and arching her back sent her ass even harder against Jesse's cock. She felt Clayton pull back and thrust even deeper and she pushed back sending his totally into her ass. She whipped her head around and caught his mouth with her own as she felt Clayton gather her long blonde hair in his hands and pulled back on it like a horse's mane.

At the same time Jesse began to devour her firm tight tits, moving from one to the other, the three of their bodies were dripping in sweat, saliva and bodily fluids as all three of them raced together to an explosive climax.

Beside them Tiki now had Shannon on the curvy couch. She was on her knees and her head was resting on Jesse's thigh as Tiki pounded her from behind. She had already cum several times and as he pumped viciously into her, with each inward thrust, large amounts of her slimy cum squirted out and covered her belly and slid down her gorgeous thighs. When he shoved a fat finger up her ass, she came again and unable to take any more, she collapsed to the couch.

Tiki wasn't finished yet and climbing off the couch he moved over to the bed where Norah had just fell off of Ainsley's face. He slipped up to her and fed his cum coated cock to Ainsley.

Ainsley willingly took hid slime covered cock into her mouth and down her throat. She was bring ravished by two black men and she knew it had to look hot, a gorgeous southern blonde being fucked by two black men and just thinking about it, she started cumming again. She shook violently and when she felt Ahmed cum, his cum filled her gorgeous tanned body, she started cumming again.

Tiki pulled his saliva coated cock from her mouth and moving over to Norah, flipped her onto her belly and grabbing her ample hips, pulled her to her knees and spreading her large ass cheeks, drove forward sending his big, black cock deep into her ass.

She screamed out on pain and pleasure as she nearly fainted, but recovering she began to meet his thrusts with equally urgent thrusts of her own.

Tiki knew after fucking Shannon and getting his cock sucked by Ainsley, he wouldn't last long. Reaching between her thighs he began thumbing her clit. He began pumping his seed in her ass and when she felt it fill her bowels, she started cumming too.

Back on the curvy couch Kelly was now kneeling on the couch. Clayton was sitting before her as he collected her long golden locks in his hands and guided her mouth up and down on his cock.

Jesse was behind her as he plowed in and out of her pussy from behind. He had two fingers buried in her asshole as it was stretched wide from Clayton's cock just recently. His other hand was under her as he diddled her clit and he picked up the pace as he felt her cream all over his cock and felt her cunt muscles tighten around his stiff shaft. Pulling his fingers out of her ass, he slid them up her sweat covered body and twisting her nipples, he felt her starting to cum again. He lost it too and began pumping his potent cum deep in her well fucked pussy.

Clayton saw what was going on and he lost it too, pulling his cock from Kelly's mouth, he began shooting his creamy cum all over her face into her silky blonde hair.

Kelly, totally spent fell back and landed on the couch and she let out a squeal as Shannon clamored between her sweat covered legs. She planted her mouth directly over Kelly's cunt and sucked the cum Jesse had just deposited in there. She swallowed down all of the cum and went back for Kelly's newly created cum. Kelly soon thrust her hips upward bathing Shannon with even more cum.

Shannon slipped up Kelly exhausted body and planting her mouth over hers, she fed her, her own cum. Pulling back, she licked the cum Clayton shot all over her face. Cleaning it all up, she returned to Kelly's mouth and they swapped the tasty mixture of all of the cum.

Clayton looked over at the bed and felt a twinge of remorse and standing on shaky legs moved over to the bed; "Norah, I want to apologize for the insensitive remarks I made. We're all here for fun and games and I ruined it all, please forgive me!"

She looked up at him with those large blue eyes and all she could do was nod her forgiveness.

Ainsley slipped off the bed and stood naked before the camera with lips swollen and cum dripping down her thighs; "Well ladies and gentlemen, seeing this was all unscripted, it seems we're going to have to scramble to find a replacement for the next couple of nights on Fox & Guests Extreme. This five day series was all shot to hell when we all lost our composure and started fucking. Anyways, we all hope you enjoyed the show and who the fuck knows or cares who won the contest, I believe we were all winners and hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did, so until tomorrow morning, where I heard they have a taped episode of pregnant anchors, celebrities and even royalty discussing their sexual problems involving pregnancies. I'm Ainsley Earhardt saying keep it hard and shoot it deep! Oh one other thing, please watch for my appearance on FFFF, I'm sure you'll love it as much as I had making it!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers