Fox and Guests Pt. 03C

Story Info
Rachel Maddow & Suze Orman dress as men & Pick-up Women
4.9k words
4.13
10.3k
6
0

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Rachel Maddow, the tall skinny brunette stood on the set at Fox and Guests. She looked like a fish out of water being at Fox, seeing she's from MSNBC. She flashed a nervous smile and begins; "Hello ladies and gentlemen, I'm Rachel Maddow, most of you watching, no it isn't a liberal takeover of Fox, I'm here because they contacted me and asked me if I was interested in joining the female personalities from all of the broadcast and cable stations in their new show, FFFF. At first I refused, I wasn't and still am not comfortable coming into the den of conservative sogginess. I now realize that they are really not that bad. I'm still not going to change my views and continue to disagree with theirs, but after reevaluating my initial refusal, I changed my mind and decided I would like to participate in their FFFF show."

"I contacted my good lesbian friend Suze Orman. In passing, a few months ago we were having a friendly discussion about things we'd like to try. When I got ahold of Suzy and asked her if she remembered our discussion and she laughed and said that she did. I asked her if she was interested in trying to performing on Fox and Guests and she was enthusiastic about trying it."

"We posted an online ad throughout the broadcast station websites. It went like this; "Two male cable news executives looking to have two female on-air personalities to accompany us to several events while we attend the New York Cable news convention. This is not a joke and it is a legitimate offer, all above board!" We posted photos of both of us with our hair slicked back, no make-up of course and both wearing dapper three piece suits.

We waited a couple of days and suddenly I got a reply from the long legged blonde from CNN, she used to be on The Weather Channel. Alexandra Steele was very interested seeing she recently moved to New York and was interested in breaking loose since her recent divorce. I thought she would be perfect for me, now we needed to find someone for Suze. We waited and on Friday, just when we thought we'd have to scrap our fantasy we received a reply from a reporter and anchor here at Fox. Julie Bandaras, the large framed gorgeous brunette replied saying her husband and she were taking a break and she just like Alexandra wanted to have some wild times. She thought the conference here in New York was the perfect place to do just that.

We set up to meet at a local exclusive restaurant, have dinner and head to the conference ball and who knows what afterwards. I booked a suite at one of the best hotels here in New York and hoped we'd be using it, either way Suzy and I were stoked about the upcoming evening and spent thousands of dollars, happily we were reimburse by Fox and Guests, something NBC sure wouldn't do for me. The money we spent was on several cameras at the restaurant, the ball and a slew of camera situated all over the hotel room, hopefully they would be put to good use."

"Sorry for the lengthy speech, but I thought it was necessary to give you, the viewer a background of the fantasy, what we did to set it up and without any further speech from me, here is my fantasy and making it even better my sidekick, Suze Orman, we hope you enjoy it!"

Rachel and Suze were seated at the restaurant, both dressed in black pin-striped, three piece suits. They both had a lot of product in their hair, slicked back they both looked like very handsome men. They both had they breast strapped down to hide their chests and they practiced men mannerisms.

"Remember Suze I'm Ray Grammow, okay?"

Suze looked at her and smiled; "Ray, who are you talking to, why would you call a man Suze?"

Rachel laughed, "Sorry Sam, its Sam Norman right?"

Suze gave Rachel a high five and turned to see Alexandra and Julie enter the restaurant together. Both of their jaws dropped when they caught sight of the tall, lithe blonde Alexandra Steele and the lush dark haired Latin Julie Bandaras.

Both fake men stood, straightened their vests and gave the two gorgeous women a hug and pulled their chairs out for them. After seating the women, they took their seats and they all ordered drinks, while Rachel ordered appetizers.

Alexandra was dressed in a pair of silky cream colored flowing slacks. They hugged her tight compact ass and around her waist was a wide gold belt. Above that she was wearing a matching wrap-around blouse; it had a deep vee showing off her tight B cupped breasts. The blouse had a halter top about her neck leaving her shoulders and upper arms bare.

Rachel was drooling as she imagined her lips nibbling at her bare shoulders and slipping around one stiff nipples, they poked through the thin material.

Alexandra's long golden blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders making her stiff nipples play peek-a-boo. Her hair was a mass of sexy curls and it nearly reminded Rachel of Farrah Fawcett. She flashed a knowing smile to Julie and Julie winked back at her.

Julie was equally appealing; she was dressed in a black halter gown. It hugged her lush curves and her large breasts threatened to leap from their confinement. Her large cleavage left very little to the imagination. Her large bubble butt stretched the silky material and made Suze's mouth water. Her legs were hidden seeing it was draped down to her ankles, but when she crossed her legs; the material parted briefly flashing the two men in drag her sexy, meaty thighs. Julie's hair just like Alexandra's, flowed down her shoulders and tried unsuccessfully to hide her breasts. It was black and shined in the candlelight of the room.

Rachel and Suze couldn't take their eyes off either of the women and as the drinks came and Rachel made a toast; "To the two beautiful women at this table, may we have an enjoyable evening and night too!"

Julie laughed and looked at Alexandra after taking a sip; "Would you two please excuse us while we visit the ladies room!"

Julie and Alexandra headed to the ladies room and once there Julie started laughing; "Can you believe this Alex? I would love to see how it all pans out, what do you want to do about this? I would love to indicate we'd love to skip the conference and head back to their hotel room!"

Alex nodded and began giggling; "I have a great idea, I don't know about you, but I wouldn't mind taking it all the way! I haven't had a lesbian experience since I worked at the Weather Channel and had a wild night with Samantha Mohr! How about this, we get it on with "Ray and Sam" and after we find out who they really are, we tease them and tie them up and blindfold them. We sneak out and unlock the door and have our husbands come in and fuck the living shit out of them. We can join them and have a real wild time!"

"Oh my god Alex, that's an excellent idea, I know Andy would love to fuck Suze and I'd love to have her eat my pussy while he fucks the hell out of her!"

"Mmmm sounds yummy Julie, I'd love to watch Tom fuck Rachel while she licks my cunt, come on, let's get back before they become suspicious. We'll have to call our hubbies somewhere along the way and have them meet us once we find out the hotel and room number!"

They got back to the table and both Rachel and Suze looked worried and Rachel spoke up; "Is everything alright ladies, you both look apprehensive."

Julie shook her head, her long glossy black locks tumbled about her shoulders and breasts; "No, not at all Ray, as a matter of fact we were wondering if you two wouldn't mind if we skipped the convention and conference and headed back to your hotel room and we have our own little party, that is, if you two would like to!"

Suze was smiling from ear to ear; "Well I'm not sure about Ray here, but I love that idea. I'd much rather spend the evening with you Julie, than a stuck-up room full of reporters and newsmen. How about we have a nice dinner, while you two were away we ordered dinner for you, we hope that was alright."

Julie nodded, sure it's fine with me, anything to speed up the dinner process, I think I can speak for Alex here, we can't wait to get back to your room!"

Dinner came and they had a nice leisurely meal and before they knew it, after a couple bottles of wine, they were headed back to Rachel and Suze's hotel room suite.

Suze went over to the wet bar and made four stiff drinks and served them up, before long Suze and Julie were on one sofa, their mouths were locked together while on the other sofa Rachel had Alex on her back, she hovered over her and lowering her mouth to hers their kiss grew more and more passionate as the seconds passed.

Suze stood up and took Julie by the hand and she rose from the sofa. Suze led the way to one bedroom and taking a seat, she pulled Julie between her legs. Her hands went up and down the back of Julie's thighs, in doing so; she drew the dress higher and higher. Her hands found the slit on Julie's dress and her meaty soft hands wandered over Julie's thighs.

Julie leaned forward and ran her slim dark fingers through Sam's hair. Tugging at her locks, her lips found Sam's and they ground their lips harder against one another. Julie tugged at Sam's tie and removing it, she slowly began unbuttoning his shirt.

Suze stopped Julie short and grabbing her hands held them at her sides. She pulled Julie down to the bed and rolled her over until she was below her. Suze straddled Julie and reaching up combed her raven locks from her chest, shoulders and neck. Sliding her hands behind Julie's neck she found the fastener on her halter dress. Deftly opening it, seeing she's done this hundreds of times with her own dresses, she drew it down baring Julie's very large dark nippled breasts.

Suze sucked in her breath as she stared at the high standing full dark mounds of flesh. She licked her lips as she lowered her mouth to the large, nearly black areoles and thick coal black nipples. Closing her lips around the bud she drew it into her mouth. Her tongue flicked out and flicked it back and forth.

Julie arched her back and ran her fingers though Sam's slicked back blonde hair and clutching at her head, crushed her head to her tit. Her hips were bucking up and down as she tried to make contact with Sam's pelvis. She reached for Sam's shirt and began unbuttoning it.

Suze drew her mouth off of Julie's saliva covered tit and she pushed Julie's hands away. Julie caught his hands and whispered; "Don't stop me Suze; I know you're not a man and I want this almost, if not more than you do!"

Suze smiled and nodded and knelt up; "Just relax; I'll be back in a few while I get this hair oil out of my hair!"

In the livingroom Alex was naked, Rachel, or should she say Ray, is on the floor, on her knees, her head is buried between Alex's wide-spread thighs. She was taking long slow licks up and down her oozing pussy. Her arms were out-stretched; her hands were mauling Alex's firm B cup tits.

Alex managed to get Ray off of her and standing took him by the hand; "Why don't we head to the bedroom and join Julie and Suze!"

Rachel stopped dead in her tracks; "We didn't fool ya did we?"

"No not really, come on let's join them!"

They entered the bedroom and Julie had slipped out of her clothes and was lazily stroking her fat-lipped pussy, a tiny tuff of black hair stood about her unhooded pink clit. Rachel stopped and looked at her; Looks good enough to eat, where is...?"

Julie cut her off; "Suze is in the bathroom getting that crap out of her hair!"

Rachel gave her a sly smile; "Guess we didn't fool you either Julie. I should join her and get this shit out of my hair too, keep her warmed up Alex, I'll be out in a couple of minutes!"

As soon as the door closed both Julie and Alex called their husbands and the front desk instructing them to go there for a room key and slip in silently.

Julie and Alex, both naked lay back in the bed and discussed what their husbands would do when they arrived. Just then Rachel and Suze came out of the bathroom.

Rachel had a huge towel wrapped around her slim body; her hair was clean of the hair gel and was blown dry. Beside her was Suze, a large towel wrapped around her larger, fuller body. Her short blonde hair was still damp and was combed back and it looked very sexy. Looking at each other they both nodded and reaching up loosened their towels and they both fell to the floor.

They both slid onto the bed, Suze approached Julie, while the skinny brunette slid between Alex's long widespread thighs. They both immediately closed their mouths over the two straight, well maybe bi-sexual women.

The four of them were locked in heated embraces as Julie and Alex's arms encircled their aggressive lesbians. They gave back as much as they received,

Suze broke her kiss and began to plant hot, wet kisses down Julie's lush body.

Rachel was more aggressive and after briefly kissing Alex's firm tits, quickly slid down between her thighs and began licking, sucking and teasing Alex's tight lipped pussy.

As Suze reached Julie's large lipped pussy and parted her lips and shoved her tongue in and uncovering her clit, she looked up and out around the corner she noticed her husband and Alex's man. She nodded and they quickly removed their clothes and once naked gave both Alex and Julie the thumbs up sign.

Julie looked over at Alex who was quickly racing towards a climax. She tensed up and exploded all over Rachel's expert tonguing. She nodded to Julie and reaching into their bedside end tables reached in and grabbed their binds and blindfolds. They both clamored out from under their counterparts and seeing Rachel was no match for Alex, she was on her back and Alex trapped her body beneath hers.

Julie was just about as large as Suze, but catching her off guard, she too had Suze on her back and she hovered over her; "Okay you two, you thought you pulled the wool over our eyes and now you know it didn't work. Now it's our turn to play, put your hands up!"

They rolled Suze and Rachel over and quickly fastened their wrists to the headboard and with a little bit of coaxing fastened their ankles to the footboards. Julie and Alex both had sly smiles on their faces and they reached up and placed the thick blindfolds on them.

Suze and Rachel protested, but were quickly silenced when Alex and Julie scrambled down between the wide-spread thighs of the two bound women and began lapping away at their exposed pussies. Letting out groans they ground their pussies against their active tongues. Suze and Rachel lowered their mouths to the pussies below them and began giving as well as they were receiving.

Just as Suze and Rachel were about to cum, Julie and Alex stopped and slid out from under their trapped partners. They spun around and attacked their pussies once again, but from behind. They motioned their husbands to enter, but to stay silent.

Andy slipped in behind Suze and Julie slipped between his legs and on her back looked up at her husband's large swinging balls. Placing her hands on Suze's ass she drew her downward to her waiting mouth.

Suze let out a grunt and then a squeal when she felt, what she thought was Alex's tongue, unbeknownst to her it was Andy's tongue that tickled and stabbed away at her asshole. "Oh god I can't believe you both are attacking me at the same time, oh fuck, don't stop!"

At just about the same moment Tom was behind the scrawny body of Rachel. He gripped her bony hips and sliding his hands downward, spread her cheeks and mimicked just what Andy was doing. Andy slid under Tom's tight ass and clamped down on Rachel's dripping pussy and stabbed at her pronounced clit and drawing it in-between her lips, flicked it back and forth with her slippery tongue.

Rachel let out a grunt and a moan and then realized what Suze had just said, in a panic she tried to squirm away; "Oh fuck, let me out of these restraints, this isn't what was supposed to happen!"

Suze heard the panic in her voice and stiffen too; "What, what's the matter Rachel?"

Just then she let out a loud grunt when she felt a thick hard piece of meat part her pulsating pussy and slip deep into her womb. She tried to evade the deep penetration, but if felt soooooo good, thinking it was Julie with a dildo, but she knew it felt different and it was hot and pulsating!

Rachel in a panic was just about to reply to Suze when she felt the exact same thing entering her cunt and drove deep into her hot wet cavern. Letting out a grunt, she tried to escape the invading cock, but when a large pair of hands slid around and began mauling her tiny tits, she knew it was a man, way too hairy to be Alex; "Oh fuck Suze, I think Julie and Alex pulled a fast one on us and if your groan was due to what just happened to me, I think we're both being fucked by their men!"

She struggled against the cuffs that held her in place and her legs turned to Jell-O when she felt the growing cock in her pussy begin to pick up the pace and against her mind's will, her body took over and strangely began to respond to the cock that slid in and out of her scrawny body

Beside her Suze was experiencing the same feeling and rather than struggling, she began to push back against the hot thick cock turning her body on. She felt Julie's tongue flicking back and forth across her clit and her hands were sliding up and down, from pussy to her large swaying tits and against her will, her body began to shake as a huge orgasm wracked her thick lush body. Her entire body was glistening with a thin layer of sweat as her orgasm lessened and began to build once again as the cock in her pussy was driving her towards yet another orgasm.

Rachel, just like Suze was having feeling she hadn't felt since high school when one of the boys took her virginity and when she realized she didn't like boys. Her option was quickly changing as the cock buried in her cunt was bringing about her second orgasm in less than five minutes. Alex's tongue on her clit didn't hurt either and as her body betrayed her, she climaxed again and unable to kneel any longer, she collapsed on top of Alex.

Alex, Julie, Andy and Tom each took a limb of Suze and gripping them tightly, they released her restraints and flipped her over onto her back and quickly, before she could break loose, reattached her restraints. They made sure her blindfold was secure and then moved over and did exactly the same thing to Rachel. She struggled more, but still was unable to break-free.

With both lesbians on their backs, Alex and Julie placed a large pillow under their heads and leaning down whispered in their ears; "I hope you are comfy, get ready to get your mouth fucked by my husband! If you even think about biting his cock, don't because you WILL be sorry if you do. You'll be one sorry woman trying to cum without a clit, because I swear if you bite my husband's cock off I will bite your clit off, understand?"

They both nodded and to make sure they understood, Alex and Julie slid down between their wide-spread thighs and leaning down each took their captive's clit between their lips and sucking on it lightly, but hard enough, bit down on it just to let them know they meant business. Letting go Alex rose from between Rachel's pussy and whispered out loud enough for both Suze and Rachel to hear; "Did you get the message ladies?"

They both nodded, Julie bellowed out; "We didn't hear you!"

They both blurted out; "Yes, yes we understand!"

Alex laughed out loud; "Okay Suze, Rachel, open up and get ready to get face fucked!"

Reluctantly their lips parted and they both groaned out when Andy and Tom straddled their bodies and placing their hands behind the prone ladies heads ran their stiff cunt juice sticky laden cocks along their lips.

Tom shoved forward and Rachel's lips parted; "Come on bitch, open wide and lick your cunt juices from my cock you cunt-licker!"

Rachel was forced to open when she let out a gasp and a groan, Alex's tongue found her clit and when she sucked in-between her lips and stabbed at it with her tongue, Rachel's mouth shot open and this allowed Tom to shove his cock against the back of her throat. She was tempted to bite down, but remembered her punishment if she did. Her lips closed around the thick shaft as she tried to slow the progress of his cock invading her oral cavity.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers
12