Fox and Guests Pt. 03D

Story Info
Classic TV Porn Parody - "Happy Days".
2.6k words
4.5
20.1k
15
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Classic TV Porn Parody - "Happy Days"

*

Joanie Cunningham just came home from her senior spring break from the University of Wisconsin. At the age of 23 Joanie and her boyfriend Chachi, finished spending a week in Fort Lauderdale and were happy to be home.

Joanie ran into the house, she noticed her brother Richie and his wife, Lori Beth were her visiting from California. "Mom, dad, we're home!" She stopped dead in her tracks, there sitting on the sofa, with nothing on but his leather jacket was Fonzie. Marion, her mother was totally dressed, except for her panties, which were lying on the floor beside the sofa. Marion was riding up and down on Fonzie's thick long cock. Their mouths were fused together and when Marion saw her, Joanie burst in through the door, she froze, Fonzie still embedded in her quaking pussy. Marion slowly slid off of Fonzie and reaching down grabbed his blue jeans and tossed them to him. She stood blocking Joanie's view of Fonz and he hurried into his pants.

Sitting down he threw up both hands and giving her his thumbs he blurted out; "Yeahhhhhhhhhh Shortcake, how was Lauderdale?"

Joanie had a smirk on her face; "Don't give me that Fonz, I know you and mom here were fucking, now I have the goods on you and if you don't want me to tell Ashley what I saw, you're going to give me some of that!"

Marion looked shocked; "Joanie, I can't believe I'm hearing this from you!"

"Don't give me that mom, I know you and Fonz here have been fucking for years, now that I'm well over eighteen, I'm going to get a lot of it and I want you to join the two of us!"

Fonz smiled and then looked at Joanie; "What about Chachi, we can't do anything knowing he may pop in at any second?"

"Don't you worry about Chachi, I know for a fact he'll be tied up for quite a while, I've seen to that, good old Jenny Piccalo will be keeping him busy, if you know what I mean. Now get those pants back off and mom, I want to see how good you suck cock!"

Marion looked shocked and she looked from Fonz and back to Joanie; "Well I never.......!"

Joanie let out a disgusted laugh; "Oh yeah you have mom, now on your knees and start sucking!" Joanie watched Marion slip to her knees, Fonz already lost his pants and gripping his cock he aimed it at Marion's open mouth. She took the large head into her mouth as Joanie crossed her arms and gripped the bottom of her Florida t-shirt, whipped it up and over her head. She reached back and popped open her overflowing bra. Her large C-cup tits came tumbling out and she squeezed then as she followed Fonzie's eyes to her stiff, large dark nipples and areoles.

Joanie floated to her knees on the other side of Fonz and watched her mother gobble up his huge cock. Marion was slurping wildly on his cock and her fist was pumping up and down on it. She drew it out of her mouth and aimed it at Joanie; "Want some Joanie?"

Joanie didn't reply, she just took over where Marion had left off.

Across town Richie and his wife Lori Beth just entered the library where Ashley Pfister, Fonzie's girlfriend worked part-time. They spotted the ash blonde immediately. She was dressed in a two piece linen white skirt suit. Under the jacket was a silky, tight pink blouse. When she spotted them she rushed over to them; "Richie, I didn't know you were back in town! I was just headed out, my shift is over and I was going to catch the bus and make my way over to see Arthur."

Richie gave her a hug and pulled away, "I thought you might be we're heading over there, would you like a ride over there!"

She nodded, picked up her purse and followed the young Cunningham couple out to their rental car.

Back in the Cunningham house Joanie was naked, she was spread out on the sofa, her head was buried in Fonzie's lap. She was bobbing up and down on his huge cock; her hand was sliding up and down too spreading her saliva all over his cock.

Down lower Marion's bright red hair was coming undone. Her hair was normally swept up in a tight twist. It was now flowing down over her shoulders. Joanie's legs were spread wide and Marion had her head buried between her young adult daughter's thighs. She was sucking wildly as Joanie humped her hips up against her mother's invading tongue.

Joanie pulled off of Fonzie's cock and slid his saliva covered cock between her full high, firm tits. She rose and fell up and down as she fucked his cock with her tits. She threw her head back when she felt her mother capture her clit between her lips and began to strum it with her tongue.

Ashley, Lori Beth and Ritchie piled out of his car and as when he reached the front door he heard his mother groan out; "Oh Fonzie, please fuck my cunt, please shove that gorgeous piece of meat deep in my pussy!" Ritchie stopped and turned to Lori Beth and Ashley; "Let's go up to Fonzie's apartment and wait for him, okay?

Ashley looked strangely at Ritchie; "Why would we do that? Don't you want to see your mother after being in California so long?" She reached for the door and heard Fonzie groan out from the livingroom; "Oh yeah Shortcake, suck on Mrs. C's titties while she rides my cock!" Ashley stopped dead in her tracks and turned to Ritchie; "You heard them first didn't you? Okay lets go up to Fonzie's loft and wait, no better yet, let's go up there and get even for what he's doing to your mother and sister!"

She nearly dragged Ritchie up the stairs to the garage apartment and Lori Beth, a confirmed bi-sexual, who was dying to get her hands and mouth on Ashley followed willingly, her pussy was already getting moist just thinking about seeing Ashley naked with herself and Ritchie.

Ashley threw her purse on the table and turned to Ritchie. Wrapping her arms around his neck she gave him a wild open-mouthed kiss as her tongue darted out and began to explore Ritchie's mouth.

Ritchie's eyes met Lori Beth's who was standing behind Ashley and she was grinning from ear to ear. She was nodding her approval and she closed the space between herself and Ashley's back. Reaching up she tugged at the linen jacket Ashley was wearing and removing it her hands found the zipper on the back of Ashley's matching skirt. Drawing it down she tugged at the skirt and it fell to the floor where Lori Beth pulled it free and added it to the growing pile on the table.

While Ashley and Richie's kisses became more heated, Ashley was aware of Lori Beth behind her, removing her clothes. She pulled back slightly from Richie to allow Lori Beth continue on her quest to strip her naked. Leaning forward she increased the kiss she was loving with Richie. She let out a tiny moan when she felt Lori Bath palm her firm tits and then move to the buttons on her frilly pink blouse.

Lori Beth finally had all of the buttons on Ashley's blouse undone, slipping the blouse from her shoulders, she tugged her wrists free from the blouse and added it to the growing pile of clothes. She stepped back and took in the sight before her.

Ashley was wearing a matching pair of plain white cotton panties, bra and garter belt. Her long shapely legs were encased in a pair of sheer beige stockings and her feet were in a pair of modest casual pumps.

She now pressed her firm breasts against Richie's chest and swung one long leg about Richie's hip and lewdly began to hump his slender body.

Lori Beth stepped back and watched her husband and the slender gorgeous ash blonde attack each other. She reached up and quickly opened her starched white blouse and pulling it off slipped off her tight black pencil skirt too. She popped open her lacy bra and along with her matching panties dropped them to the pile of clothes on the floor. Dressed only in heels she pressed her naked body against the partly clothed Ashley. She swept Ashley's long ash blonde from her neck and lowering her mouth planted a hot wet kiss on the sensitive flesh of her neck.

Ashley let out a gasp into Richie's mouth and thrust her ass back against the naked body behind her. Her gasp turned into a moan when Lori Beth began nibbling on her neck and her hands popped open her bra and slipped it from her lithe body. She groaned loudly when her bra was replaced by Lori Beth's hands.

Lori Beth sucked and nibbled harder on Ashley's neck and moved to her ear. At the same time her hands began to maul the incredibly firm tits cradled in her hands. She plucked at the tight nipples and rolled them between her thumbs and index fingers.

Ashley's excitement was increasing at a very high rate, she tore her mouth from Richie's and turning her head she grabbed Lori Beth by the side of the head and letting out a muffled cry locked lips with Lori Beth. Their tongues flicked back and forth in and out of each other's mouths. She turned directly against Lori Beth and their very similar tits crushed against each other. They both let out groans as their nipples brushed back and forth against one another.

Richie stepped back and as he watched his gorgeous wife and Ashley locked in a heated embrace and attack each other, he quickly tore off his clothes and took a seat, naked on the sofa beside the two, nearly naked women. He started to stroke his large fat cock keeping his eyes locked on the two gorgeous women before him.

Lori Beth gripped Ashley by the wrist and pulled her over to the sofa. Richie scrambled over to the edge of the sofa and watched intently. Lori Beth pushed her down to the sofa and gripping her stocking clad legs and placing her hands behind Ashley's knees, she pulled her lower on the sofa and at the same time spread them.

Ashley looked down at Lori Beth and sucked in her breath as she anticipated where Lori Beth was going. When Lori Beth pulled her lower on the sofa, her long silky ash blonde hair tumbled around her shoulders and covered half of her face and spread across her firm, high-standing tits. She bit her lower lips and arched her back when she felt Lori Beth's lips and tongue slide across the tender flesh of her inner thighs.

Lori Beth's hands tugged at Ashley's garters and drew her body closer to her active mouth. She inhaled her musky scent and leaning closer, her tongue darted out and painted up and down tight lips of Ashley's glistening slit.

Ashley arched her back and her neck went stiff as the crown of her head braced against the back of the sofa. She suddenly opened her eyes and was staring up at the thick fat cock Richie was offering her. A sly smile crossed her lips and after licking them, her mouth slowly opened allowing Ritchie to slowly feed his cock into her warm, wet oral cavity. She reached up and guided his cock in and out of her mouth. As it went it deep Ashley jumped sending it even deeper and into her throat. Lori Beth had shoved two fingers into her tight pussy and at the same time began to flick her stiff button.

Richie let out a loud moan when his cock went straight down Ashley's throat. He swept her silky hair from her face and pushed her hands away. He stood over her head and began to pump his cock in and out of her mouth and he got even stiffer when he heard a gurgling sound came from her throat. He pumped faster and deeper and very erotic sounds came from her mouth as he fucked her face.

Ashley closed her lips tighter around his cock and sucked as she allowed Ritchie to fuck her mouth. Opening her mouth, a large drool of saliva rolled down her chin and dropped to her chest. As his cock slid in and out even more of her saliva rolled down her chin and she suddenly stiffened when Lori Beth caught her clit between her lips and flicking it back and forth, she came immediately.

Ritchie was about to blow, but after hearing what Fonzie was doing to his mother and sister; he needed to pay him back. Reluctantly pulling his cock from Ashley's mouth, he climbed off the sofa and fell to the cushion. He grabbed Ashley and pushed her over and turned her onto her belly. Grabbing her by the hips, he drew her to her knees and lining his cock up with her dripping cunt; he drove forward and shoved his fat hard cock deep into her pussy.

Ashley reared up tossing her hair back over her back and shoved back as she tried to send even more of his cock into her cunt.

Lori Beth slipped to the arm of the sofa and sliding down onto the cushion; she grabbed Ashley's hair and pulled, drawing Ashley's face to her juicy pussy.

Ashley screamed into Lori Beth's cunt as Ritchie plowed faster and harder into her pussy. She licked and sucked vigorously at the cunt below her and as she caught Lori Beth's clit between her lips, she started cumming from Ritchie's cock.

Ritchie felt Ashley's cunt tighten around his cock. He shoved his index finger into her puckered hole and she groaned and started cumming even harder.

Lori Beth fisted Ashley's hair as she started cumming from Ashley's tongue and lips. Her juices covered Ashley's lips and it dribbled down her chin.

Ritchie pounded harder and deeper and unable to hold off any longer slammed one more time and holding it there, he unleashed a barrage of cum that filled Ashley's cunt and overflowed and dribbled down her thighs.

Back downstairs Marion, Joanie and Fonzie were in the same position. Joanie was on her knees; her head was buried between her mother's legs and was lapping away like a woman possessed.

Fonzie was nearly standing behind Joanie; he was plowing downward in and out of her puckered asshole. Reaching down he mauled her large swaying tits as she started cumming from his intense fucking.

Marion had her legs spread wide and humped her pussy hard against the active mouth that was expertly eating and fingering her pussy. She dug her fingers into Joanie's dark hair and suddenly stiffened and started flooding Joanie's mouth with her cum juices.

Fonzie couldn't hold off any longer and pulling out of Joanie's asshole, he jumped off the sofa and pulling Marion down beside Joanie he started cumming. Blast after blast shot from his cock and he covered both Joanie and Marion's face with his hot creamy load. Totally spend he fell back to the sofa and looked on as Marion and Joanie kissed and licked the cum from each other's faces.

Seconds later Chachi, Jenny Piccalo and Howard came through the door into the livingroom and were all stopped dead in their tracks, second later Ritchie, Lori Beth and Ashley came into the livingroom also, they were dressed but all three of them reeked of sex.

The two naked ladies and the naked Fonzie looked up and Fonzie groaned out; "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The screen went black..........The End

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers