Fox and Guests Pt. 04D

Story Info
FFFF Dana Perino gives Tamron Hall a Nuru Massage.
3.9k words
4.73
13.2k
4
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers

Dana Perino stood before the camera at Fox and Guests, she looked awesome as always, but she looked nervous. "Good morning ladies and gentlemen my name is Dana Perino and what you are about to see was one of my many fantasies. Over the Christmas break my husband and I spent a week in Japan. While there we went to an exclusive massage salon. We experienced a new type of massage. It was called a Nuru massage. It was so erotic that when I was finished I was so turned on, like I never was before I immediately told my husband I had to experience this Nuru massage myself, that is me applying the massage to another person. I decided I wanted to do this to a woman, what better way than to experience it on Fox and Guest FFFF segment. I checked around and found one of the anchors over at MSNBC was more than willing to experience this massage seeing she had read a lot about it and one of her colleagues had experienced it also in a recent visit to Japan. So without further ado, here is my pre-recorded fantasy, I hope you enjoy watching it half as much as I did making and experiencing it!"

The screen came alive and it was in Dana's New York apartment. The doorbell rang and Dana dressed in a tight black ribbed turtleneck top with a short grey wrap-around skirt hurried to the door to answer it.

Opening it, there stood Tamron Hall from MSNBC and she looked gorgeous. She was wearing a form-fitting black trench coat.

"Welcome Tamron, come on in and take a seat, let me have your coat and I'll hang it up!"

Tamron untied the coat and slipped it from her equally petite tight gorgeous body. Her cocoa brown skin glowed and her super short black hair was exquisite. The sides were very, very short and the top was fluffed and slightly teased. She was wearing the exact dress she wore at the Golden Globe awards. It was a pearly white with thin spaghetti straps leaving her shoulders nearly bare. Her huge D breasts were threatening to burst from the plunging neckline. The dress had a black geometric design across her breast and down to mid-thigh. It was nearly down to her ankles with a large slit from hem to mid-thigh. It was finished off by a wide black belt that accented her tiny waist and tight, compact bubble butt.

"Please Tamron; have a seat, would you like a glass of wine?"

She took a seat of the sofa across from Dana; "Yes that would be fantastic, I am a little nervous. I've read a lot about the Nuru massages, but having one performed on me, well it's a little unnerving."

Dana poured two glasses of red wine and walking over to Tamron, she handed her one and looked down at the gorgeous black woman and her pussy began to moisten just imagining her white body sliding up and down the tight tiny black body before her. She took a seat across from Tamron and began; "So tell me Tamron, before we begin are you aware of the process and everything that is entailed in a Nuru massage?"

She looked at Dana over the top of her wine glass as she took a sip; "First of all Dana, please call me Tam. I've read a lot about it, but why don't you walk me through the process!"

"I'd be glad to Tam, I'd rather you back out before we begin rather than having you run out halfway through the process. The Nuru massage goo is rather expensive and once I open the large jar, I don't want to waste it. Okay so first of all we both get naked and we take a nice long shower together where we get rid of all make-up, oils and perfumes from our bodies. We then hop into the prepared hot-tub where we soak and relax for a while. After that we dry off and I place you in the middle of the bathing area. You'll be on an extra-large inflated air mattress. I'll have a lot of large fluffy warm towels there for you to rest your head on and to place under your back and under your belly whatever side you're on at a particular time. I scoop up a couple handfuls of the Nuru massage goo and spread it over your body and mine. From there you receive an all-over body massage. The difference with a Nuru is that the massage is performed with the other person's body rather than hands. The Nuru goo is odorless, tasteless and non-staining, it's the slipperiest stuff I've ever experienced and it warms from the bodies rubbing against it. I believe you'll love it and once you have one, you'll want more. So tell me are you game or would you like to think about it while we finish our wine?"

A sly smile crossed Tamron's lips and she took a sip of wine and licked her full red lips; "Oh I'm in Dana, just thinking about another female body, especially one as tight and shapely as yours, well I couldn't pass it up. Let's finish our wine and begin!"

They talked for about five minutes. Dana refilled their glasses and they continued to talk about work and both of their recent vacations and soon both glasses were empty. Dana stood and moved over to Tamron. Reaching out, she took Tamron's hand and guiding her to her feet she led her to the bathroom suite. She grabbed the wine bottle and both glasses along the way, just for some added liquid support, if they needed it.

"Okay Tam, from now on you need to follow my instructions. Until we are on the air mattress I need you to act as much as possible like a mannequin, can you do that?"

She nodded; "I think I can, shall we begin?"

Dana kicked off her heels and moved over to Tamron and placing her index finger under her chin, she planted a soft wet kiss on her lips. Taking two steps back she stood before Tamron and grabbing the bottom of her top, she lifted it and pulled it up and over her head. She shook out her short blonde locks and without breaking her gaze with Tamron, she reached back and with two fingers popped open her bra. Shaking her shoulders the straps fell and she tossed the bra on top of her top on the counter. She reached back and popped open the button on her skirt and unwrapped the tiny grey skirt and added it to the growing pile of clothes. She skimmed out of her panties and stood before Tamron naked. She slid her hands across her incredibly taut B sized firm tits and down to the very tiny patch of light brown hair just above her very tight lipped pussy.

She smiled at Tamron and whispered; "Now it's your turn Tam!" She moved behind her and planted a soft kiss on her bare shoulder. Her hands found the zipper on the back of the pearly white dress and drawing it down its track to the bottom, her tiny fingers slid beneath the twin straps and drew them off the light cocoa brown skin. She continued to pull until the material fell below the huge, high standing breasts.

Dana came around to the front of Tamron and slowly sank to her knees. She looked up and licked her lips as she stared at the undersides of the huge black mounds. She reached out and grabbing the dress drew it down, past the flat belly and rounded hips. She tugged again and the material gave way and slipped off her compact, tight bubble butt. The dress fell to the floor and as she stepped out of it Dana added it to the pile of clothes on the counter.

Dana slipped Tamron's heels off and slid her hands up Tam's shapely legs and up to her tight ass. She gripped her tiny thong and drawing it down, she got a whiff of Tamron's excitement and she was staring at the black licorice lips of her pussy. Unlike Dana's, Tamron's pussy lips were distended and swollen from her excitement. The two large winged lips were glistening from her juices already and were beginning to blossom like a rose. She knew she had to get up and get into the shower or she'd never make it there.

Dana took Tamron by the hand and led her over to the huge walk-in shower. It was large enough to hold six people. She hit several buttons and the multiple showerheads began to shoot hot steamy water. Overhead mood lights came on as did the soft soothing music. Dana led Tamron into the shower. She immediately stepped under the spray and her sexy short blonde hair was drenched in water. She led Tamron under one of the sprays and she let out a shriek as her chic hairdo was reduced to a dripping mess.

She settled down once she realized that was nothing she could do about her hair. She let out a long low moan as Dana began running her hands all over her sexy black body.

Dana started at Tamron's shoulders and neck. She massaged and worked the warm slippery soap into her smooth, silky skin. She pressed harder along her tapered back and down to her shapely hips. Up and down, up and down she worked her magic on her back. She leaned against Tamron; she swayed back and forth scraping her own firm stiff nippled tits against Tamron's back. Enveloping her slim body, she filled her palms with the warm liquid soap and began running her hands along her upper slopes of her huge tits. She rolled around the sides and the undersides of her breasts. She caressed more than washed her incredibly flat belly and slid up and down her shapely hips. She slowly inched her way back to her huge swaying tits and she heard Tamron let out a gasp and then a low groan when her hands closed about her full, firm tits and began to rub, squeeze and caress those two gorgeous orbs of chocolate brown flesh. She concentrated on her nipples and rolled them tweaked them and tugged at them gently and Tamron was unable to stand still.

She turned her head and her eyes met Dana's. Her lips parted and she closed them gently over Dana's. The kiss intensified and she raised her hands behind her head and catching the shorter woman's head, she pulled her harder against her mouth and she snuck her tongue into Dana's mouth and she spun around and crushed her large soap covered tits against Dana's smaller, but just as firm tits. Her hands slid down to Dana's compact tight ass and she began sliding up and down the tight crack and she soaped up Dana's back and ass.

Using all of her willpower, Dana pulled back from Tamron's lush body, she was breathing heavily and she slowly sank down to her knees and poring a good amount of liquid soap again in her palms, she began to slide up and down Tamron's long slender legs. Her 5'9" frame was covered in soap suds and Dana was drawn to her juicy pussy.

Her hands inched closer and closer to Tamron's fat lipped winged pussy. Although the dark licorice lips were distended, Dana swiped her fingers back and forth across them and she let out a gasp as she realized just how slippery and juicy Tamron's cunt was. She was leaking profusely and she needed to finish up here and proceed to the hot tub. Standing up she guided Tamron under the spray and she came with her.

The two women slid their hands all over the other's rinsing all of the suds from their sexually charged bodies.

Stepping out of the shower, Dana led Tamron over to the hot tub bathtub. It was already full of hot soapy water. A blanket of bubbles covered the surface of the water and Dana guided Tamron into the steamy tub. Dana settled into one of the seats and drew Tamron down between her thighs, her back was to Dana and Dana drew her against her body and wrapped her arms around the dark skinned beauty. She lowered her mouth to Tamron's long sleek neck and planted a wet open-mouthed kiss on her flesh. Her tongue slipped out and flicked back and forth and caused Tamron to shiver, even in the hot, steamy water. Her hands slid up and down her slim arms and came to rest on her waist. Squeezing her lightly, she pulled her even tighter to her trim, firm body.

Dana's mouth continued to munch on Tamron's soft, yet firm flesh. She pulled off her shoulder and looked up into the dark eyes that were glazed over with a lust that made Dana shiver this time. Her hands slid up her body from her hips to her high, heavy hanging tits. They were buoyant from the water and she ground her ass hard against Dana's pussy when she felt Dana's thumbs rubbing back and forth, from side to side across Tamron's stiff large extremely black nipples. The tens of bumps surrounding the thick nipples popped up stood at attention and when Dana's fingertips rubbed across then, Tamron let out a tiny squeal and her lips crushed against Dana's and she jammed her tongue into Dana's mouth.

Their heads and mouths twisted and slid about as they each tried to crawl into the other's mouth. The kiss grew hotter and hotter and they were gasping and moaning into one another's mouth.

Dana tore her mouth from Tamron's; her legs were splashing around and were now wrapped around Tamron's slender and much longer legs. Letting go of her gorgeous tits, she urged Tamron out from between her legs. She stood up and stepping out of the tub, she took her hand and guided her from the tub. Dana reached out and grabbing a huge heated fluffy towel, she wrapped it around Tamron's tall slender body. She gently, yet vigorously ran the towel over her soft glowing skin. She quickly dried herself off and laying the damp towel down beside the large double sized air mattress, she knelt down on the towel and taking Tamron's hand, she drew her down to the mattress.

"Lay on your belly Tam, here is a warm rolled-up towel to lay your head down on. Close your eyes and relax while I get the bowl of Nuru goo. Now remember this slippery stuff is a little cold, but warms up quickly. It's non-staining, has no fragrance and is tasteless and water soluble.

Dana got up and picked up the large bowl of Nuru slippery oil and placing it beside the mattress on the floor, she knelt down and just before she scooped up the gel, she stopped and stared at the gorgeous body before her. Her hair was still damp; her long slender neck flowed to her slight shoulders and long tapered, well-muscled back. Her mouth watered when she stared at Tamron's gorgeous tight, compact bubble butt. She couldn't wait to slip her hands and body over that tight bootie. She smiled when she took in the long tapered, shapely legs and lastly the sexy and not overly large feet.

She took a deep breath and whispered; "Okay Tam, here it comes! Like I said it will be a little cold at first, but will warm up quickly!" Scooping up two handfuls of the gel, she let it flow over the small of her back and upwards to her shoulders and back down near her sides. Scooping up another two palmful of the gel, she let it ooze out from between her fingers, ran it across Tamron's tight ass and down her thighs and she drizzled it up and down her exposed pussy when Tamron spread her legs anticipating just that.

"Oh fuck Dana, it feels cool on my super-heated skin, but at the same time it feels good to cool me down!" She chuckled; "I know damn well I won't feel cooled down for long!"

"Mmmmm you got that right Tam, hold on to the mattress, here I come!" She ran a palmful of gel down her own body and throwing one leg over Tamron's body she gently lay her body down on top of hers. Planting her hands on either side of her, she slowly applied more pressure to her body and began to slide her own body up and down, up and down Tamron's dark, slippery body.

"Mmmm oh fuck Dana, I never felt anything sooooooo sexy in my entire life, don't stop, don't ever stop!"

Dana giggled; "I don't think I can do this all night even though I'm just like you, I'd love to do this all night!" Her hands began sliding along with her body and ran her hands up her neck and into her hair and she felt Tamron shiver and let out a loud groan. Dana's tiny, tight body slid lower, her stiff nipples scraped across Tamron's tight ass and her legs tried to wrap around hers but it was way too slippery.

Over the next ten minutes she added more of the gel and continued to slid all over her back. Her hands slid between her legs and over time slid two, three, and four fingers deep into Tamron's pussy. Dana had her cum countless times and Tamron was so weak from the intense orgasms, she could hardly move.

Tamron let out a loud groan when Dana scissored her legs between her legs and when their pussies met, they ground each other's clit and entire cunt against one another. The Nuru gel was so slippery that even though they humped each other's pussy, their orgasms built slow and surely built till they both exploded in a mind-blowing orgasm.

Dana fell against the heaving body beneath her and just lay there breathing heavily. After about two or three minutes, she climbed off Tamron and whispered in her ear; "Okay Tam, time to turn over and I'll start on your other side!"

Tamron let out a tiny gasp and even though she had a milk chocolate complexion, her entire body was flushed. She turned over and settled on her back, she adjusted the rolled up towel under her neck and she closed her eyes and held her breath. Her eyes shot open when she felt Dana drizzle the Nuru gel all over her high standing breasts, flat belly, pussy and thighs.

Dana followed up the gel with her hands and she spread a good amount of the gel all over her body as well. Dana's hands now began to slide along Tamron's neck and collarbone, moving to her shoulders and upper chest, her hands became a little more urgent. She moved along Tamron's chest and belly and sidestepped her pussy and completely coated her thighs, calves and feet.

Now completely covered, she slid her body over Tamron's and planting her tinier body on top of Tamron's she started sliding back and forth. She held Tamron's hands at her side and began to grind her tits and pussy harder and stronger against Tamron's tits and pussy. She ground her cunt up against Tam's and she heard her let out a loud groan. She suddenly flipped over and ground her ass up and down Tamron's body. She rolled back over after about five minutes and Tamron immediately wrapped her arms around the tiny white body above her.

Tamron caught her face in her hands and planted a hot passionate kiss on her swollen lips. They both closed their eyes and Tamron's lips parted and her tongue fenced with Dana's. The kiss grew hotter and hotter and their bodies moved and rocked hotter and steam nearly flowed off their bodies.

Dana broke the embrace and slid down Tamron's body, her thick stiff nipple slid up and down Tamron's thick black pussy lips. She slid lower and using her hands she spread her legs wider. He made Tamron let out a loud scream when Dana dropped her mouth and began to suck those large black lips between her lips. Her tongue darted out and she began to stab deep into Tamron's bubbly cauldron. Dana slipped first one, two, three, four and then all five fingers into Tamron's slime covered cunt. She finally worked her entire hand into her pussy and Tamron was going berserk. When Dana twisted her fist in her pussy and her knuckles and fingers scraped across Tamron's G-spot and she bucked like a brahma bull and fell back to the mattress.

She came all over Dana's fist and wrist and when she looked down and saw Dana's white arm sticking out of her black cunt, she let out a loud groan, and fell back exhausted from her intense orgasm.

Dana gingerly slipped her soaked and dripping hand from Tamron's gaping cunt and slid around over her slime covered body again. She settled over Tamron's face, she lowered her dripping cunt to Tamron's face and she felt her tongue diddling her clit and then enter her pussy. She ground her cunt against Tam's mouth as she once again lowered her face between Tamron's thighs and began munching on her sloppy pussy as her hands slid up and down her shapely legs. When she shoved two fingers up her tight black asshole, she groaned and started cumming once again.

Tamron slowly came down from an intense orgasm and worked feverously on Dana's pussy and she too shoved two long black fingers up her ass and was rewarded with a face full of cum and all of Dana's tangy juices.

They were both physically exhausted and they both nearly crawled over to the hot tub and they both mustered as much strength as possible and stumbled into the tub. They slid dead tired into the water and settled in the deep seats.

Dana urged Tamron to rest against her and they lazily stroked and caressed one another as they came down from their intense Nuru massage. Dana tilted Tamron's chin upward and their lips met in a soft tender kiss; "So tell me Tam, what did you think about your first Nuru massage?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers
12