Fox and Guests Pt. 04G

Story Info
Nutrisystem Spokeswomen perform with Porn Stars.
10.6k words
3.91
12.5k
3
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

"Welcome everyone to Fox and Guests Extreme, my name is Jamie Colby, I'll be standing in tonight for Martha MacCallum, she's a little tired and if you say this morning's Fox and Guests, you'd know why!"

Jamie stood there looking as good as any of the featured women on the show tonight. She was wearing a long sleeved red turtleneck pullover. A wide leather black belt was around her waist drawing the pullover even tighter. It showed off her large breasts, her tiny waist and gorgeous hips and ass. Below the belt was a short black leather skirt. Her legs were encased in black opaque stockings and her tiny feet were in matching black leather high heeled shoes.

Her normally flat blonde hair tonight was curly and wavy giving her that fresh fucked look and her very dark blue eyes popped with just the right amount of eye make-up. Her full lips were painted a bright red and the gloss made them look very, very wet.

She looked into the camera; "As eluted to this morning, tonight is the finale of the weight loss industry female fantasies. Tonight will feature the women of Nutrisystem. The first two segments were hot, but this episode will make those two look like a Sunday school bible meeting! While they were good, our show tonight will feature these gorgeous women with their new bodies and, hold onto your hats ladies, their partners for tonight are world famous porn stars, both male and female. The women of Nutrisystem chose their own partners from an array of porn stars; they were the partners they thought would most likely fit their likes and fantasies they wanted to experience. I'll introduce them one at a time and they will pair up with their escorts. Just to let you know there are a good amount of camera operators here, in the bedrooms, at the hot tub, in the kitchen and at the indoor pool, so any of their fantasies will be caught on camera, so sit back and enjoy, I know I will. Even though I'm not a porn star, one of the ladies picked me to join her and her male porn star, but that will be announced later. Here is our first celebrity and her escorts!"

Melissa Joan Hart came out and she looked fabulous, she was dressed in a skin tight green leather dress. It showed off her C sized tits perfectly and it ended six inches above her knees. Her legs were bare and her feet were slipped in a pair of ivory heels making her ass tighter and legs shapelier. Her blonde hair hung straight to just below her shoulders. Her blue eyes were sparkling and she looked nervous, but anxious to get things started; "Good evening Jamie, when do we get started?"

Jamie laughed; "Hold on Melissa, we need to see who you picked and then we have to bring out the other ladies, do you think you can wait?"

"I guess so, can I introduce my partners?"

"Sure Melissa, please do so!"

She smiled from ear to ear; "Okay Jamie, first the gentleman I've picked, he's been in over 500 movies and I can't wait to see him in the flesh!" She giggled; "Boy was that ever a Freudian slip, anyways here is Rocco Siffred, come on out!"

He came out dressed in casual slacks and an open-collared white shirt and loafers without socks on, he looked yummy to Melissa and when he approached her, he gave her a kiss on each cheek and did the same to Jamie.

Jamie couldn't keep her eyes off of him and stuttered; "Ah, ah hello Rocco, nice to meet you, if you would please stand beside Melissa!" Melissa who else is entertaining you and Rocco?"

Melissa smiled from ear to ear; "Please let me introduce the woman who started out only doing girl on girl. As she got older, she switched to doing it with men also. She's turned out to be one of the best known MILF's on DVD's, come on out, Julie Ann!"

She came out and her gorgeous super long blonde hair flowed around her lush, voluptuous body. Her large DD breasts threatened to burst from her short red dress. It had a halter style on top and it was stretched to the max by her large tits. The rest of her body was poured into the tight dress and showed all of her ample curves, her lush ass, her great legs and her feet were in matching red heels. When she smiled, her beautiful face trumped everything else, she was truly beautiful.

She walked over to Melissa and cupping her face with her long slim hands, she planted a hot wet kiss on her lips. When she broke the kiss, they both licked their lips and letting out a long breath, smiled at one another. She gave Rocco a kiss on the cheek and did the same to Jamie.

Jamie was star-struck and smiled back at Julie and let out a; "Whoooooo!"

"Well Melissa I think you're going to have one hell-of-a-night! Okay next up is someone who used to work for Fox and now is a free-lance worker; she lost a bunch of weight after having a baby, just like Melissa did, come on out Jillian Barberie!"

She came out and everyone's jaw dropped. She was dressed in a silky black and purple micro-mini dress, if you can call it a dress; it looked more like a slip rather than a dress. Her huge DD tits, all tan and tight were barely staying in place. It was evident she had nothing on beneath it. The only other thing on were a pair of fuck me black heels. Her incredibly long, wavy and curled brown hair, with blonde hi-lights, swayed around her gorgeous lush body nearly down to her waist. She stood beside Jamie and hugged her and struck a pose that even made Rocco's mouth water.

"Hi Jamie, how have you been?"

"Great Jillian, and from what I see, nowhere as good as you, to move things along, please introduce your partners!"

"Will do Jamie, as you know I like my men built big, sort of like Rocco over there, but mine will rival Rocco and has a tan better than I do, come on out Peter North!"

He came out in a pair of tight jeans and a skin-tight white t-shirt. His cock was already bulging against his jeans and all of the women noticed. He shook hands with Rocco and gave all of the ladies a chaste kiss.

"Is that all Jillian, or do you have another guest!"

"Oh I do and it's a duel guest, she's a lady and a spokeswoman for Nurtisystem. She was supposed to be here anyways, but I convinced her to join Peter and me, come on out Amy Caplin, the gorgeous housewife you've seen on TV in the purple bikini. I hope to see her soon in a lot less!"

She came out blushing and her hand over her face. She looked great, but in a conservative two piece grey suit with a pearl white camisole beneath the coat. The skirt ended at her knees and her legs were in dark hosiery and her feet were in sensible grey heels. Her now longer dark brown hair flowed about her shoulder and looked sexy in her new sexy style. She looked Peter up and down and flashed a smile at Jillian and whispered to her; "Thank you!"

Jamie smiled at the threesome; "Calm down you three, we're not even halfway through the introductions yet. Up next is a movie and television star, you all know her from the old 90210 show, come on out Tori Spelling!"

She came out and looked flushed already and she was giggling. She was dressed in a skin tight red dress that had her shoulders bare and her sizeable tits holding the dress up. Her trim size 2 body looked fantastic and her golden blonde hair was barely to her shoulders and it had that just fucked look in a tangled mess, but looked fantastic on her. She, like all the others greeted the men and women in a similar fashion. Standing beside Jamie she smiled broadly and began jumping up and down, her big tits nearly leaped from her dress; "Jamie can I bring my partners out, we were making out back stage and I can't wait to get started!"

"Sure Tori, but remember we can't get started until all of our guests are out here. After you we still have two more spokeswomen, so hurry up and introduce your partners!"

Taking a deep breath she blurted out; "Come on out you gorgeous black stud! Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce Mandingo and a very, very hot raven beauty, India Summer!"

They came out hand in hand and India's gorgeous black hair was a little out of place and her lip-gloss was smudged. Tori giggled; "Oh India, I see you couldn't wait either could you?"

"Hell no Tori, let's get this party started" She was dressed in a skin-tight black latex dress. It had a large gold ring between her pert breasts and it was attached to a zipper that was currently open to just below her bare tits. They were still hidden and the zipper went down to below her waist. The only other thing she was wearing were matching black fuck-me heels!

Mandingo looked sharp in a pair of black dress pants and a white dress shirt that was unbuttoned nearly to his belly.

The two of them gave hugs to the other spokeswomen, but kissed long and hard the other porn stars.

Jamie broke it up; "Okay you three settle down, only two more introductions before the fun begins. Our next spokeswoman isn't a star in television, but just like Amy, lost a lot of weight and is a spokeswoman for Waist Watchers, so give a round of applause for one of their newest spokeswomen Michelle R."

She came bouncing out; the platinum blonde who lost 41 pounds looked fabulous. Her light blonde hair hung straight, nearly to her ample breasts. She was the ultimate girl-next door and she looked bubbly and raring to go. She was wearing a sleeveless black vee-neck button up blouse. Below that was a tiny yellow skirt with a black belt pulled tight to accent her "New" tiny waist and her full B cup breasts. Her legs looked fantastic seeing the skirt ended only halfway down her slim thighs. She was wearing sensible low heels, but still made her ass look fabulous and her legs even shapelier!

Jamie gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek; "Welcome Michelle, you can meet the others later. They are all getting antsy and want to begin, so if you could introduce your partners, we can bring out the final spokeswoman and let the fun begin!"

"Thank you Jamie, I'm so excited to be here and join these stars, both porn and regular. So without any fanfare I'd like to bring out my fantasy porn stars, both male and female. My father has a bunch of her videos before they were pulled off the shelved due to age problems. I've watched them hundreds of times and my vibrator has worn out numerous batteries watching her and my male star too. Come on out, Traci Lords and Shane Diesel!"

A few of the male porn stars let out a moan when they heard Traci's name and it was evident they wanted a shot at her sometime this evening. They came out hand in hand, Shane in a pair of baggy jeans and a t-shirt, while Traci Lords came out looking like she had just finished a photo shoot.

Traci's strawberry blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail and a bun atop her head. She was wearing a lacy white linen wrap-around dress that did little to hide her lush, voluptuous body. Her eyes were a deep blue and her lips were coated in a deep red lip-gloss. Her entire body screamed sex and she wasn't far from showing everyone just how good she was.

Jamie had to shake her head to recover from the sight of the gorgeous blonde porn star and she finally did; "Well done Michelle, great choices all around if I may say so. Let me bring out the last spokeswoman for Nutrisystem and after that, we'll get this orgy going, what do you say gang?"

There was a chorus of yea's and applause. She turned to the curtain and began again; "Let's hear it for the current spokeswoman for Nutrisystem, come on out Marie Osmond!"

She came out and she looked fabulous, her long, chocolate brown hair hung loose around her shoulders and covered her breasts. It was ratted out and she looked like an older Traci Lords in her hay-day! Her lips were pouty, and covered with a heavy coat of red lipstick. Below that she was wearing a classic little black dress, it molded her hour-glass figure and accented her full breasts, her smallish waist and ample hips. Marie's gorgeous ass would without a doubt see a lot of action tonight. It was rounded and firm, not too large and not too small. Her legs had that gorgeous shape to them and her heels helped both her ass and legs. Her award winning smile lit up the room and she hugged Jamie and the other women around her.

Turning back to Jamie she giggled; "I heard from back there that everyone is anxious to begin, well so am I Jamie! I'd like to bring out my, but tell you first why I chose him! All my life I've been put on a pedestal, at home and on the road. I always wanted to be treated like a piece of meat for once, called names and have it a little rough. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be disrespected but do want to be called names and told what to do. So with that said, here is my male porn star choice, come on out, Nick Manning!"

He walked out and looked great with his dark tan and bulging muscles. He was dressed in black dress pants and an incredibly tight t-shirt, his muscles were bulging and he pulled Maria to his hard body and gripping her ass cheeks gave her a hot wet kiss. He broke the kiss and smiled at Jamie; "Well it's nice to meet you Jamie! Marie told me you were her surprise female, not the typical porn star, but give me a couple nights and believe me, I'll make you into a fucking whore and a cum slut just like Marie is going to be, right Marie!"

Her cheeks were turning red. She turned to Jamie; "Oh fuck me Jamie, he already started and if we don't start soon, I'm going to fuck him right here on the stage!"

Jamie was speechless, but gathering her composure began; "I'm sure you can do that to nearly every woman here Nick, but hold on a few and let's begin. Down the hall we'll all head now, in there are several large beds, a hot tub, huge showers for rinsing off and oh yeah, fucking! We also have a small indoor pool and sauna, so follow me everyone and let the fun begin!"

Like the Pied-Piper they all followed Jamie and once in the large room, they broke off with their respective partners and the numerous cameras came to life.

Jamie stood on one of the chairs and yelled out; "Okay everyone, have a great time, just to let you know, we have some intimate rooms off to the left for some quiet time and sleeping if you need to take a break. We have till morning, so just like I'm going to do, have fun, begin!"

All five groups broke off into their own little threesomes. Melissa, Rocco and Julie Ann headed over to the large sofa in the livingroom. Rocco popped open a bottle of champagne and pouring three glasses, handed one to each of the women. He took a seat between the two gorgeous blondes and toasted; "To an evening none of us will ever forget!" They all took a sip and Julie Ann placed her flute on the end table and slid her hand up and down Rocco's thigh closest to her.

Melissa quickly got into the action as she put her glass down also and leaned in and gave Rocco a hot open-mouthed kiss. She increased the kiss by shoving her tongue deep into his mouth. Her hand slid up and deftly opened one button after the other and by the time she broke the kiss, she had it open to the waistband of his pants. Her mouth went for his neck and left a trail of wet kisses from there down to his firm pecs. Her tongue whipped around his nipples and nipped at them.

Rocco wasn't sitting still either, while Melissa was nibbling at his chest, her body was twisted about. This gave Rocco access to her now slim legs. He slid up and down and with each upward movement, his hand took her short leather dress up higher with his hand. He heard her moan and his other hand found the zipper on the back of her dress. Drawing it down slowly, the dress parted and urging her back slightly, he drew the dress down to her waist. Her large C sized tits came tumbling out. She didn't have a bra on seeing she knew her clothes wouldn't be on for long anyways.

Julie Ann slid to the floor and being the experienced porn star she was, she had his pants open and was sliding them down his legs in a flash, his loafers came off with them and Melissa up above finished removing his shirt leaving him completely naked. Julie Ann threw her long blonde hair to one side and began flicking her tongue up and down and all around his balls. She was about to move up to his cock, but was beaten out by Melissa who had slid lower and her lips slid down over his swollen cockhead and down the thick shaft. She began sliding up and down on Rocco's huge cock and as her lips were pulled back, a river of saliva flowed down his cock and what make it even hotter was that Julie Ann was there to catch it and draw it into her mouth. She used it to bathe Rocco's balls in both of their saliva.

Julie Ann leaned back and standing up reached down and pulled at her tight dress and it slid up over her lush curves and when the dress cleared her gigantic tits, they bounced and swayed and she stood there watching Melissa suck wildly on Rocco's cock, she couldn't tear her eyes from the sight. She reached up with one hand and rolled one of her fat nipples between her thumb and index finger. Her other hand drifted down to her spread legs and she slid one finger back and forth across her stiff clit. She pulled her finger from her cunt and ran it around her lips and licked them clean. She did this again, but Rocco reached out and gripping her wrist, he directed her fingers to his mouth. She let out a groan when he licked them clean and at the same time replaced her fingers in her cunt with two of his own. She stepped forward and straddled one knee and planting her cunt directly on his thigh, she began to hump his leg.

Melissa drew her mouth off of Rocco's cock; it was glistening with her saliva. It swayed from side to side and jumped when he leaned forward and planted his lips over one of Julie Ann's large tits. Melissa wiggled her hips and drew the dress from her trim body. Kicking it aside, she shimmied out of her panties. Melissa and Julie Ann were dressed only in heels. Melissa sat back on the sofa and watched the erotic sight before her.

Julie Ann was getting close to cumming as she humped Rocco's leg and has two of his fingers buried deep in her cunt. Her gorgeous long blonde hair was draped over her upper body; her mouth was open as she tried to force more air into her lungs. She fell against Rocco as she started to cum.

On the bed closest to them Peter North was leaning back on his elbows. His pants were around his ankles and Jillian and Amy were pulling them off, along with his shoes and socks.

Like two stalking tigresses they slid onto the bed. Jillian tossed her long thick hair over her shoulder, while Amy giggled like a schoolgirl; "You know Jillian, when you asked me to join you, I was about to say no, but when you told me our partner would be Peter North, I couldn't say no. I must have worn out two vibrators watching his videos and had numerous wet dreams about him, now I get to really live out a fantasy!"

"Mmmm, me too Amy, now how about we cut the chit-chat and take a sample of this monster?"

The two of them attacked his cock from both sides; they filled the room with the sounds of sucking and slurping. They caused loud moans and groans from Peter as the two exuberant, but amateur cocksuckers tried to match the professionals about them.

Peter had his eyes closed and was taking in the fantastic feeling of having two women sucking on his cock at the same time. His hands were fisting the hair of both women and even though they weren't going anywhere, he held them in place. His cock was close to bursting and the intense sucking on his shaft and the way their tongues flicked at the sensitive flesh around the crown of his cock, he held his breath and fought not to cum too soon. When he opened his eyes and gazed down at them and he let out an even louder groan. They were poised at the head of his cock, still fully clothed, their tongue danced around the head of his cock and they began flicking back and forth across their tongues and then their lips met and they both began to stroke his cock as their kiss intensified.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers