Fox Ch. 03

Story Info
Mistress controls her plaything.
754 words
4.07
21.6k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straightening her posture, once more, she stood tall and turned to face him as he lowered his hands and replaced them, the palms facing downward on the arms of the chair. Still his eyes were covered but his sense of hearing had already adapted and he was pre-empting her movements. His face followed her as if he could see. She smiled down at him for a moment, as if again considering his fate. Next, she raised one of her gloriously clad legs and hooked her foot on the corner of the chair arm, missing his fingertips by a hair's breadth.

She continued to smile at him wickedly, as if an idea had formed in her mind, and hooked up her skirt to slow the tops of her supple thighs and a hint of her knickers.

"Remove your blindfold!" She demanded, dropping her smile, lest he see it.

He reached behind his head and fumbled for a moment at the well tied knot until eventually the silk slid down over his nose and rested just below his chin. He left it there, not wishing to bother himself with such a technicality at this present moment in time. Keeping his eyes closed he moved his face back to her direction and returned his hands to their original position.

"Watch me, now!" She requested with a slight lilt to her voice now.

He opened his eyes and blinked in the half light. He startled at the sight of her beautiful foot so close to his own hand and wondered to himself if he might dare to reach out and touch her boot. She cleared her throat with a cursory cough as if to demand his attention and instantly he refocused his gaze upon her. Stunned he realised that he could just spy a glimpse of a red crotch between her strong thighs and he immediately squirmed in his seat. She was such an arousing vision stood there before him; such sweet torment. She was now stood directly in his space with her left leg raised at an angle which gave him the most superb view of her. He knew this was her plan and wallowed in the delight of her intuitive control of him. Her left hand was resting on her thigh casually as she raised her right hand and drew a line along the outside of her right thigh, gently hooking the hem of her skirt with her finger and raising it a centimetre or so higher. His breaths shortened further and he continued to fidget in the chair. He was certain that his trousers were now soaked as a result of his continued arousal but did not care to look. He was, now, in this moment, totally transfixed by her.

Slowly, and methodically, she purposefully moved her right hand. Tracing the outline of the leg of her underwear she mapped out her own curves before him, finally resting her finger tips just over her pubic mound. There her hand stopped for a few moments provoking him further.

"This is especially for you, my slave." She purred.

He puzzled whether she meant that she had worn these exquisite red knickers especially for him this evening, or whether it was the content which was being especially presented to him now. The truth of the matter had no consequence; he was besotted by the concept and presence of both.

"Release your cock for me!" She ordered.

Automatically, and without moving his eyes from her own hands he fumbled momentarily at the button and zip of his trousers, reaching inside to unbutton the shorts he wore in order to unleash his throbbing and aching dick for her to view. Her demand for him to reveal himself had make him twitch and squirm again and as he set free his hard cock he felt the slippery pre-cum which had already oozed out of him. Gasps now travelled on his breath; like subliminal indicators of his total submission to her.

"Mmmmm... Good boy!" She praised him, smiling at his erect penis which bobbed against his stomach now, leaving a trail of sticky liquid as it bobbed there in front of her.

He groaned then in response to her praise and allowed his head to tilt back slightly.

"Concentrate!" She snapped.

He returned his head to the upright position, straightened his back and reinstated his undivided attention towards her. As his mouth opened slightly to allow a new deeper groan escape she allowed her fingers to run over the material covering her.