Foxy Grandma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,923 Followers

One time, while Danny was on the couch, and Janice was cleaning, she leaned over him from the front to grab something from behind him. As she did, she inadvertently shoved her breasts in his face. He realized that she had done this to him a couple of times over his stay. It must be just the way she did things.

Things settled into normalcy, as Janice said they would. No weird sex talk or anything like that. Just normal, regular stuff. She even allowed Danny to call home. Danny was sitting by the pool. Janice was standing in her bikini, talking to her neighbor, who she had invited over for a swim. Danny couldn't help but notice the neighbor was quite attractive as well. As with most of Janice's friends, she was about her age, and still attractive. She still looked good in a bikini.

"Hey, baby." Danny said as LeAnn picked up the phone.

"Hey! It's been so long. How are things?" LeAnn asked.

"They've been getting better. I'm just looking forward to getting home." Danny said.

"Oh yeah? What do you miss the most?" LeAnn asked teasingly.

"I miss you. I miss kissing you. I miss being around you." Danny said. With all the craziness around here, Danny had been on edge for the last few days. His penis was constantly hard. He rarely masturbated, and he would have considered doing it after the last few days. But he just felt weird about masturbating at his grandmother's house. Plus, Janice had a way of appearing when he least expected, preventing him from having enough time to feel comfortable doing that. So part of him was hoping that LeAnn would be able to tide him over in some way, despite the fact that they had never been intimate beyond kissing and some heavy petting.

"Well, you'll have to be patient, sweetie. Hey, I drew something for you. Want to know what it is?" LeAnn asked, completely missing the boat on what Danny wanted.

"Yeah. Sure." Danny said.

"Well, I drew a picture of us on our wedding day. It's just as I imagine it. I can't wait to show it to you." LeAnn asked. Danny looked around at Janice and her neighbor. With LeAnn, he got to see her pretty little pictures, day in and day out. With Janice, he got to see MILFs in slim bikinis. The contrast was striking.

"I can't wait to see it." Danny said. They talked for a few minutes more, before Danny had to wrap it up. They said their goodbyes. Danny then called his mother.

"Hi Mom." Danny said.

"Hey, sweetie. Listen, I called Mom and tried to convince her to let you come home early, but you know how she is. She insisted you stay." his mom said.

"It's okay. Things are okay right now. I just can't wait to be home. I miss you." Danny said.

"I miss you, too, sweetie. I can't wait till you get back." Erin said. They chatted for a few minutes before they said their goodbyes. Danny was finally starting to feel comfortable around here, which was good, because the next day was his grandmother's birthday.

Danny was very festive with her, wishing her happy birthday and hanging out with her the whole day. They had a very fun time, before going out and having dinner out at a nice restaurant. They returned home around dusk.

"So, I'm hankering for some gifts." she said, setting down her purse and going to the kitchen. Danny went up to his room to grab the two black bags containing his gifts. He returned to the living room, and found Janice sitting on the couch, with a pile of presents in front of her. He still felt a bit uncomfortable about these gifts. He thought they were a strange thing to give to his grandmother, but again, it might just be how things are in her world. She had poured herself a glass of wine, and had poured Danny a glass as well.

"Uh, I don't drink." Danny told her, setting his gifts in front of her and sitting on the couch across the room from her.

"Oh, c'mon Danny. Live a little. For me?" Janice said with a little pout.

"Uh, well... okay." Danny agreed, picking up the glass and taking a sip. It wasn't that bad, he thought.

Janice proceeded to open up her gifts, one by one. She had received some clothes and knick-knacks from her friends and her daughter, Erin, had sent her a small gift as well. Janice didn't seem overly thrilled with any of the gifts. It seemed like she was saving Danny's gifts for last, as she would move them out of the way repeatedly to get to other presents. Finally, Danny's gifts were all that was left. She picked up one of them, and shook it playfully.

"What could it be?" she asked, sounding genuinely curious. She removed the tissue paper, reached in, and grabbed the mass of cloth inside. She pulled it out, revealing a purple clump in her hand. She unfolded it, revealing a t-shirt with the words 'Foxy Grandma' on the front. She seemed genuinely surprised.

"Wow, I can't believe you bought this for me. I'm touched." Janice replied. She set it down neatly and then went to grab the other present. She removed a clump of tissue paper, and proceeded to sift through it, searching for it. Finally, she unfolded the tissue paper, and removed from its mass the tiny, skimpy, lace thong.

"I can't believe you bought these for me. I don't know what to say." Janice said. "I didn't expect you to buy these. I'm glad you wanted me to have them." Janice replied.

"Well, I'm glad you like them." Danny said, a little uncomfortable. He justified it again by thinking this was how her world was. In her world, it was common for a young man to buy his grandma a shirt proclaiming her status as a fox. It was common for a young man to buy his grandma a thong.

"I guess I'd better change." Janice said, grabbing the shirt and thong and starting to walk away.

"Wait, what?" Danny asked, confused.

"Yeah, I'm gonna put these on for you." Janice said, as if it should be obvious.

"Wait, you don't have to do that." Danny replied. She stepped close to him.

"Danny, let me tell you something. The only reason you buy a girl clothes is if you want to see her in them. I'll be right back, honey." Janice replied, before turning and sashaying away, shaking her butt as she walked.

Danny was confused. He realized that maybe Janice misunderstood his gifts. Now, she was about to wear a shirt that said 'Foxy Grandma ' and a skimpy lace thong in front of her grandson. He was understandably nervous. But, maybe that was a normal thing for her. A few minutes passed.

He heard the clicking of high heels as Janice walked down the stairs. He heard the clacking approaching from around the corner. Danny waited for her to appear.

The first thing Danny saw was a long, bare leg in a high-heeled shoe, followed by another one. Finally, Janice appeared, only wearing the two things he had bought her. Danny saw the shirt, maybe a size too small, clinging to her, the words 'Foxy Grandma' stretched across her massive, bulging breasts. Her nipples were pushing against the fabric. The shirt was so snug it exposed her fit midriff. He looked down, and saw the skimpy, black lace panties barely covering her nether regions.

"What do you think?" Janice asked, before twirling around, to let him get a full view. There, before his eyes, was his grandmother's thong-clad ass. He saw that tiny little string splitting her butt cheeks. Her smooth, round butt cheeks. Danny was speechless. She spun around, with a huge smile on her face.

"I'll guess I'll take your expression as my answer." Janice replied, sitting back down on the couch, knowing the effect she was having on him. How do you respond to that? How do you respond to seeing your grandmother's thong-clad butt? What do you say to your grandmother when she is wearing skin-tight shirt molded around her chest that says 'Foxy Grandma'? What can you say?

Janice took another sip of wine, as she stared at Danny intently.

"Uh, what do you want to do now?" Danny asked. Her eyes briefly widened.

"I just want to talk for a little bit." Janice replied.

"Okay." Danny replied nervously.

"You keep saying you're honest, and truthful. I hope you can be honest with me." Janice asked.

"Sure." Danny replied.

"Good. I wanted to bring up something I've been hoping to discuss with you. I wanted to ask you if you might consider moving out here with me permanently..." Janice asked, setting her glass down.

"What?" Danny asked.

"I'm thinking it might be in your best interest. You have showed me a lot of things that illustrated that you might be better off staying here with me." She said.

"Janice, I'm, uh, engaged. I am happy at home. I don't want to move." Danny said, confused.

"I've been thinking about how different you are right now then when you first got here. It just shows me how repressed you have been your entire life." Janice said.

"What do you mean?" Danny asked.

"I've never been a big fan of my daughters mothering style. We've always had our issues, and it's time to solve them for good. I've often thought that she was doing a poor job on you, filling your head with lies. The only reason you turned out as good as you did was simply due to you having a good head on your shoulders. But she did quite a number on you." Janice replied.

"What are you talking about? I think mom did a great job on me." Danny replied.

"A good mother would not let her son marry this young. A good mother would tell her son there's other fish in the ocean. A good mother would not let her son marry a girl like the one you're engaged to." Janice replied.

"What do you mean? What is wrong with my fiancée?" Danny asked, getting a little angry.

"Well, going by that picture you showed me, and your descriptions, I must say I am not impressed. In no way does she sound like a catch. She is simply not good enough for my grandson." Janice said.

"What are you talking about? I love her!" Danny said angrily.

"Danny, she has no future prospects. She's not particularly pretty either. And her body is pretty flat and boring. Quite frankly, I will not have my grandson tied down to a sinking ship." Janice argued.

"What are you saying?" Danny asked, incredulous.

"I'm saying, quite simply, that I will not let you marry her. It's not gonna happen." Janice said simply.

"You can't do that!" Danny replied.

"Danny, I'm just gonna ask you to hear me out. Once I say my peace, I think you'll agree with everything I have to say." Janice replied.

"I sincerely doubt that." Danny replied.

"Danny, I hadn't realized the extent of the damage Erin had done to you until today. It all makes sense now." Janice said.

"What are you talking about?" Danny asked.

"I thought that you just had a thing for older women, and that's fine. That's great. No one blames you for that." Janice started.

"I don't have a thing for older women! I'm not lying about that!" Danny started.

"You're not lying to me. You're lying to yourself! You've been raised in such a messed up, non-nurturing environment that you've buried your true feelings so deep they might never see the light of day. But... the minute you got out of there, and entered a home that was far more nurturing and loving, your true feelings just exploded out of you. The minute you got here, you immediately started to look at MILF porn. Immediately. You're true feelings immediately reached the surface." Janice argued.

"No they didn't!" Danny replied. Danny knew she was mistaken.

"Yes they did!" Janice hissed. "Stop lying to yourself! Now, as I was saying... I hadn't realized the damage that had been done to you by your mother. I'm sorry for that. If she would have let me in your life, you might never have turned out this way. Or maybe you would have... But either way, you would have had the proper mothering you needed. Listen, honey, I thought your fetish ended at older women. But it's clear it doesn't. Your fetish goes so much deeper than that. For a young guy, a MILF fetish is pretty high-level stuff. But what you have, that's the expert level stuff."

"Expert level? What fetish do you think I have?" Danny asked, out of curiosity. Janice paused for dramatic effect. She licked her lips and said one word:

"Incest."

Danny's jaw was on the floor. Janice said nothing else, letting him take this in. How could she think he was interested in incest? That's gross and disgusting. Truly dark, messed up stuff.

"How could you possibly think that?" Danny asked.

"It's simple. You bought your grandmother a thong for her birthday. You bought me a shirt that said 'Foxy Grandma'. It didn't take long for me to connect the dots." Janice said with a laugh.

"You told me to buy those!" he argued.

"I didn't tell you to buy anything. You decided to buy them for me, because you wanted to. You thought I should wear a sexy thong that suits me, which it does. You thought I should have a shirt that said 'Foxy Grandma', to advertise what I truly was." Janice said, letting him take it in. That's not why he bought those things, was it?

"I don't have an incest fetish." Danny replied.

"But it makes perfect sense. Everything you've done supports that. I've suspected it since you got here. I saw how you responded after I told you that incest story. From that point on, you started checking out my body at every opportunity. It was completely obvious, darling." Janice said. She paused, then continued.

"There are two ways a young man develops an incest fetish. Either he has deep seeded family issues, which you do. You always knew you had a terrible mother, but you buried your feelings, and never told anyone... And the other way a young man develops an incest fetish is if there is a woman in his family who is spectacularly gorgeous and sexy. So hot that it pushes any concerns of incest aside. Which you do. But that woman is not your mother. She's nothing special. Your crush is on someone else... Your crush is on me." Janice said.

"What?" Danny said quietly.

"It's quite clear now. You have a crush on me. An intense burning crush. You've probably had it for years." Janice stated.

"That's not true." He replied.

"Yes it is. And you know it. Probably as the years passed, and you matured, you saw all the pictures I would send to you. The Christmas cards, and the pictures of me on vacation. That's when your crush started. You saw the pictures, and you were in disbelief. How could your grandmother be that sexy? I made you into a man, didn't I? I bet you snuck off with those pictures and did bad things to yourself, didn't you? Didn't you?" she insisted.

"I don't have a crush on you. I never did any of those things." Danny replied. How could she think these things? He had never done anything like that.

"Yes you do. Don't you see? It explains everything. The minute you started living with me, a true MILF, your MILF fetish suddenly came to the surface. What a coincidence! It also explains the other thing..." Janice explained.

"What other thing?" Danny asked.

"The fact that you have been trying to get me to seduce you since you stepped off the plane." Janice said. Danny looked at her wide eyed.

"What are you talking about?" Danny asked.

"There was that look you gave me when you stepped off the plane. There was that picture you showed me of you and your girlfriend. Remember that? I bet you knew the other thing that picture showed, didn't you? The fact that, in that picture, your shorts were plastered around your massive, fat cock. You wanted me to see that, didn't you? You wanted your grandmother to know you had a huge dick, didn't you. Then, you wanted to hop in the pool the second you got here, so you could make sure I got a good look. Then you left that MILF porn on my computer, so I could find it easily. And then, you bought me a thong! And the shirt! It doesn't take a genius to figure it out, Danny." Janice said.

"I, uh, I don't know what you're talking about." Danny said, totally taken aback. He never meant to show her the size of his penis. He was not trying to send her any signals. She was misreading everything. She thought that since a grandson bought his grandmother a thong, it meant that he was into her. That it meant that he was sexually attracted to her. Sexually attracted to his own grandmother. Can't a man buy his grandmother skimpy underwear and not be accused of being attracted to her?

"Yes you do, Danny. You have a crush on your own grandmother. It's sick. It's disgusting. It's forbidden. It's against the law. And it's so fucking hot." Janice said, her nipples hardening under her shirt.

"What?" Danny said, stunned. He realized his suspicions were correct after all. Janice had an incest fetish. And she wanted to use him to make that fetish a reality. "I knew it. I knew you were a freak. I knew you were hitting on me."

"I'm not against this, Danny. It was meant to happen. I didn't share your little fetish until you showed up. But you made it so obvious that I couldn't stop thinking about it. Just think, even if my daughter had let me into your life from the beginning, this still would have happened. If you had to spend day after day with a MILF like me in your life, you still would have developed your incestuous crush. You were destined to have a crush on your grandmother. We were destined to be together." Janice said, her clit hardening as her pussy was getting soaked. She was aching for her grandson to wrap his lips around her clit and suck.

"You're sick. I can see why mom never wanted you around me. You're a freak." Danny said to her.

"Your mother didn't want me around her because I'm her superior to her in every way. I'm smarter. I'm sexier. I'm more successful. And I'm a better mother. She knew if you spent time around me, you would realize this. Which you do, now. She was afraid you would want to live with me. Which you do." Janice explained.

"I don't want to live here." Danny replied.

"Yes you do! Listen, you ungrateful little shit. The only reason you are here is thanks to me. I got your mother through the tough years, and she paid me back by leaving me to have you. I lost years of my life because of her, and she spat in my face. You owe your life to me. All those years I lost, you owe me now." Janice said.

"What do you mean?" Danny asked.

"I expect you to serve me. This is a big house. I need a young man's presence around here. There is a lot of work to be done. For every year that you've lived, I expect you to serve me." Janice said, laying out her dark plans.

"What do you mean... serve?" Danny inquired.

"I want you to become my slave... and do, quite frankly... whatever I want." Janice said.

"Why would I agree to this?" Danny asked.

"Because you would get to live your dream. You would get to cash in on your lifelong crush. You wouldn't just be any slave. You would be my sex slave." Janice said. Danny gulped. His grandmother was offering sex. She wanted her grandson to become her sex-slave.

"Danny, I am a MILF. But more important to you, you sick fuck, I am your grandmother. We are related, and that makes it so much better, doesn't it? It's so forbidden. You know how rare it is for a young stud like you to have a smoking hot grandmother? You'd be a fool not to take advantage of that! Your grandmother is an absolute babe who's down for doing the nasty with her own grandson. It's so messed up. So sick! But so good, right? You've always wanted a mother to fuck, and you found her in your grandmother. Like any good mother, I have massive breasts. I have a juicy, round ass. And my pussy is nice and tight. My body is perfect. I blow that girl you're engaged to out of the water. Your fiancée's got nothing on me. So here's what you need to do. You need to move in with me. I don't want your mother to ever see you again. She's a bad mother, and she does not deserve such a good son like you. Then, I want you to dump the girlfriend. She will not play any part in your life. Then, I want you to pledge your loyalty to me. You will serve me in whatever manner I want. And in return, you get world-changing sex. You get the MILF sex you have always wanted. The rough sex you need to have. The incestuous sex you are so desperate for. Danny, I am an absolute slut. I am down for anything. I am capable of just about anything your sick mind can come up with. You can do all that nasty stuff with me. And, if you're a good boy, there will be rewards. Danny, I have MILF friends. Women like me. Older women who are amazing at sex. You've met a few of them. Lilith. Camille. My neighbor. I can have them join us. Imagine a threesome with two MILFS. Maybe even a foursome. Imagine all those sexy older women and the things you could do. Or... you could go back to your boring and flat fiancée and your idiotic mother. What do you want to do?" Janice asked.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,923 Followers