Foxy Grandma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,921 Followers

"I'm, uh, I'm getting close." he warned.

"I know." she whispered, now controlling the action as she humped against her grandson's cock. He tried to pull away but he couldn't resist the pleasure he was feeling. He started to hump against her again. Very soon, the sensation of his wet dick, soaking in his grandmother's juices, inside her tight sucking hole was driving him over the edge. Knowing he had no choice, he buried his dick all the way in her, not realizing that she was no longer forcing him against her.

"Oh, Fuck! Shit!" Danny yelled out, now a cursing, rutting beast thanks to his sexy grandma.

For the first time in his young life, Danny's massive cock shot warm cum deep into the wet cunt of a woman. His ass was clenching as his load burst out of his cock into the warm pussy of his grandmother, whose cunt accepted every drop. Danny just kept humping, driving his cum as deep into her as possible. And he just kept cumming. He had a huge amount of cum stored in his balls. After years of being wasted on his vows of virginity, his dick was now being put to good use. Danny's head had moved up towards Janice's neck, groaning into her collar as he came for over a minute. She rubbed his hair lovingly as she rode out her orgasm under him. Soon, Danny's hips stopped humping.

"Thank you, Son. I needed that." Janice said, reaching down to rub her clit. Danny's cum was so copious that it was leaking out of her cunt and lubricating her hand as she rubbed herself.

Now that the cum was out of his system, he was able to think clearly. He realized where he was. He was in a naked, sweaty mess with his grandmother. He had just fucked his grandmother. What had he done? He was a sick freak! What had his grandmother done to him? He had to get out of there. He started to pull away.

"I need to go." Danny mumbled. Janice tightly wrapped her legs around him, holding him against her.

"Don't worry, my son, you're exactly where you belong." Janice said, wrapping her arms around his back.

"No, Grandma, seriously I need to go." Danny said, trying to pull her arms and legs off of him, and trying to pull his still hard dick out of her.

"What did you say? I told you to call me 'Mom'! I'm your mother now!" she said, angrily. He tried harder to pull her arms and legs off of him, and she started fighting back. They started wrestling, with Danny trying to escape his grandmother's clutches. Their sweaty naked bodies rubbed against each other as they did so. Despite being significantly younger and stronger, Danny could not fight her off. She grabbed his arms and rolled them both over, Janice now firmly on top as she slammed his wrists to the bed. She was pressed against him, her sweaty breasts rubbing against his equally sweaty chest.

"Don't fight this, Danny. You're my son now... and my slave. It's okay, Son. You're with me now. You know the pleasure I can bring you. Stop fighting your true nature." Janice said, her face hovering over his.

"No, I can't do this. I can't be like this!" Danny pleaded, fighting the feelings she was bringing out.

Janice smirked. She started to tighten her pussy around him, her ass was flexing as she did so. The sensation of his grandmother's pussy tightening around his still hard cock took some of the fight out of him. He tried to speak, but he could get no words out. This pussy-tightening soon became a little bit of bumping and grinding. Her pussy went from grinding to rising on his dick in small doses. She rose a couple of inches, then a couple more inches, and soon, she was humping his entire dick from knob to root. Before he knew it, Danny was having sex with his grandmother again.

"We're a very sexually compatible couple, Danny. That's very important for a long lasting relationship. Just think Danny, you are sexually compatible with your own grandmother. It was meant to be!" Janice said, breathing hard as she fucked her grandson.

Danny was overwhelmed as his grandmother shucked her pussy up and down on his still hard cock. With each bounce, the fight was being taken out of him. He had been trying to fight her off, but with each bounce of her tight pussy, the force needed by Janice to hold him down lessened and lessened. Soon, she was able to release his wrists and put her hands on chest to balance herself as she fucked him.

"You know the great thing about young, repressed guys like you, Danny?" Janice asked. He was in too much of a daze to respond.

"When a young man is as repressed as you were, it means all that cum that has been bursting to escape from your balls on a regular basis has gotten backed up. It's been backed up so severely that it could take hours to drain your balls completely. And that's just tonight. All that cum will refill in your balls every night. Now you know how good it feels to drain your balls in a slut that knows how to care for you. From now on, you're gonna need a whore like me to drain your balls daily. We're meant to be together, my son. A young man like you, who can fuck for hours, is perfect for a MILF like me. Older women like me can go for hours, just like you. You were meant to be fucking MILFs. This is where you belong, Danny. Accept it." Janice said, bouncing on her grandson's cock.

Danny tried to fight it, but her tight pussy was taking the fight out of him. As she bounced, he realized she was in a vulnerable position. She was so focused on fucking him that he realized he could shove her off of him and run away. He could escape. But then he noticed her bouncing tits. He could shove her away, or he could squeeze those massive titties some more. They looked so fucking good, covered in a sheen of sweat, with those hard nipples rock hard, begging to be sucked. And the way they bounced...it was so sexy. The pleasure he was feeling was better than anything he had ever felt, and he had his grandmother to thank for that. And he knew the perfect way to thank her.

Danny reached up with both hands, and gently cupped his grandmother's massive breasts. Then, he gave them a firm squeeze. He pinched her hard nipples, causing her to groan out loud. If being her sex-slave meant access to these perfect big breasts and her hot body, then by all means, sign him up. It was at this moment that Danny quit fighting. It was at this moment that Danny became his grandmother's sex-slave.

It was a hot day outside, and inside Janice's bedroom, the heat was overwhelming. An onlooker would have seen two people, dripping with sweat, having sex. And they weren't just any people. It was two people with perfect bodies. A mature woman with a perfect ass, massive tits, and fit body fucking a young man who was handsome, buff, and had a huge cock. It wouldn't matter if the onlooker was into incest or not. That person would realize that these two were perfect for each other. It didn't matter if it was incest or not, these two were so sexy they deserved each other. They looked so good together, fucking each other hard. And when the onlooker saw them reach simultaneous orgasm, with the young man squeezing the older woman's breasts hard as he came up into her, and the older woman flexing her ass against him as she came, the onlooker would only hope for one thing: theses two were so sexy, and the sex looked so good, that they hoped with this fuck, a child would be conceived. With two people that good looking, they would have beautiful babies together.

As Janice came down from her orgasm, she reflected on what had just happened. She felt no shame from fucking her grandson. In fact, she felt great about it. Despite being a virgin, he was a natural at sex. The sex they just had was some of the best she ever had. And that dick of his was easily the biggest she had ever had. Just the sensation of her grandson's massive cock pounding her so deeply nearly drove her over the edge. If you have an eleven inch cock, it didn't take much to be good at fucking. Janice could only imagine how good he would become after a little training. But she wasn't done with him yet.

She pulled herself off her grandson's dick, which popped out of her soaked pussy and slapped against his stomach, still hard. He lied back, catching his breath now that the hard fuck was over. His cum started to leak out of her cunt now that the cork holding it in was gone. She crawled down till her face approached his wet dick. She reached down and grabbed it in her right hand. It was the first time she had his dick in her hand. She just stared at it, admiring it. It was one beefy dick. She could feel it throbbing in her hand. She lightly stroked it as she admired her new toy.

"Please stop, I think I'm done." Danny said, clearly exhausted from all the fucking he just did with his grandmother.

"No, you're not." Janice said simply, knowing Danny was capable of a lot more fucking before the night was over. She leant forward and ran her nose up his dick, smelling it. She loved the smell of young cock. She finally stopped stroking it, held it straight up, then brought her mouth down to it.

Danny groaned out loud as his grandmother inhaled his dick. She got as much as she could down her throat, leaving only a few inches of meat not buried in her mouth. Her drool dribbled down his dick, soaking his balls. As her tongue swiped the underside of his cock, her mouth slurped out loud as she sucked her grandson. She pulled her mouth off of him, her spit connecting his dick to her mouth. She kissed the head of it, then kissed her way down his dick to his balls. She gently sucked his balls into her mouth, before licking her way back up his length. Her tongue went everywhere, it seemed, before finally settling on the underside of his cock, just below the head. She was at this for a few moments before letting the head of his dick slide back into her mouth. Her deep blowjob resumed.

This blowjob went on for what seemed like forever. Danny had no concept of time anymore. All that mattered was the sex occurring in this room between him and his grandmother. And her expert blowjob felt amazing. She would bring him to the edge before pulling away at just the right time, letting his balls simmer before resuming the blowjob. This process repeated again and again, before she finally pulled away. Pre-cum was literally dripping out of his dick at this point, and he was desperate for her to continue. He watched her to try to figure out what she was doing. She faced away from him and bent over, pointing her ass at him, and pushed her tits against the bed. He was confused about what she wanted until she performed one simple act.

Danny's grandmother reached back with both hands and spread her ass-cheeks apart. Danny couldn't believe it. He was staring at his grandmother's asshole... for the second time that day.

"C'mon, my son. You know what I want. And it's what you want too." Janice said. Danny did know what she wanted. She wanted his dick up her ass. Only a true slut offers anal sex to a man. Even just a day ago, Danny never imagined having anal sex with a girl. His fiancée would never be up for that. Only a true whore is up for anal. His fiancée was not a true whore, but his grandmother was. Danny was insanely curious about anal now that he thought about it. How could a girl like a huge dick up her butt? And how could a guy enjoy having his dick up a girl's ass? Isn't it disgusting? But... even though it might be considered disgusting, guys kept doing it. The only way guys must keep sticking their dick up girls' asses is if it felt good. Unbelievably good. Life-changingly good. Danny had to know what the fuss was about.

Danny got on his knees behind his grandmother, and lined up his spit soaked dick against her asshole. She gave a small nod, and he began to push. She groaned as she felt the pressure against her ass. It took a lot of force before her ass started to yield to his massive dick. Janice screamed as her asshole wrapped around the head of his cock, holding it tightly inside her. Danny grabbed her hips and began to push his dick deeper. It took about ten minutes before Danny had buried his entire dick into his grandmother's deep asshole.

"Oh fuck yes, my son. Fuck me. Fuck my motherfucking ass with your giant cock! Do it! Fuck your mother's ass!" Janice screamed, seething with lust.

Janice pulled his hips back before slamming his dick back into her. The lewd anal fuck began. Rough, nasty, grandson-on-grandmother anal sex was happening here.

"Tell me you love me, Danny. Tell your mother you love her!" Janice yelled out.

"I love you, Mommy. I love your body. I love your ass. I love your tits. I love everything about you." Danny replied, his hips pumping at a blinding speed.

"Tell me you want me to be your mommy forever." Janice pleaded, the anal fuck driving her crazy with lust.

"I want you to be my mommy forever." Danny agreed.

"You hate Erin, don't you? You hate your birth mother. You've wanted me to be your mom for years. Right?" Janice said.

"Yes. I hate my mom. I fucking hate her. I have always wanted you to be my real mom!" Danny screamed out loud, his naughty words increasing his pleasure.

"You hate your fiancée, right? You must hate her if you would cheat on her with your own grandmother, right? Tell me how much you hate her!" Janice screamed.

"I hate LeAnn! I hate her. I've always hated her! She's ugly! She has a terrible body! She's a fucking idiot! She's nothing like you. She's not as hot. Not as sexy. Not as smart. I love you more than I ever loved her!" Danny yelled out, proclaiming his love for his grandmother as he slapped her ass, causing her asshole to tighten around his dick.

The sex soon became even rougher. Danny reached under her to squeeze her massive, sweaty breasts as he kept pounding her. Within minutes, this sex reached its inevitable climax.

"Holy fucking shit!" Danny yelled out. He buried his dick deep into his grandmother's ass as he started to spew hot cum into her welcoming bowels.

"You piece of shit! I fucking love you!" Janice yelled at her new slave as she came, her asshole clenching as she orgasmed, assisting in making his orgasm even better. They rode out their orgasms together for over a full minute before Danny collapsed on top of his new mother, their bodies a sweaty, tangled mess as they reveled in the warm post sex glow. They had fucked the energy out of each other, so it was inevitable that they fell asleep in each others' arms, but not before Danny whispered three words in her ear:

"Happy birthday, Mom."

************

Janice watched as her grandson fell asleep. She couldn't blame him for being exhausted. She had just fucked the shit out of him. In time he would be able to keep up with her. In time, he would be able to fuck all night, just like she could.

She reached over to grab the bedside phone. She dialed Lilith's number. She knew Lilith and Camille were hanging out together, so she could share the good news with both of them.

"Hello?" Lilith said.

"Hey babe, it's me." Janice replied.

"Hey, hon. What's up?" she asked.

"Put me on speaker so Camille can hear." Janice said. As soon as Lilith complied, Janice continued. "So, you know that hunk grandson of mine? He's asleep in bed next to me, he's naked, and his balls are empty." she said, with a coy smile.

"You fucked him?!" Camille asked, hopeful.

"That's right. He gave me a very happy birthday." Janice said with a laugh, before resuming their conversation. They gabbed like a bunch of teenage girls for almost an hour. Now that the big hurdle had been overcome, all three women couldn't help but think about what was next. For the next hour, these three women developed some dark designs for the young man in bed with Janice. They planned out the next few years of his life in that hour. Danny would never have to make a decision about his future again. Why would he? These three women knew the ways of the world. They knew better than he did. It only made sense that they would run his life completely. Janice looked at her grandson, happy with the knowledge that his destiny was in her hands.

**********

Janice had been worried that Danny might reconsider his choices from the night before once the sun rose and he was able to think about what he did. Danny woke up first, confused as to where he was. He looked to his right and saw his grandmother's nude form, half-covered by the sheet, her breasts exposed to his leering eyes. She was lying on her back, breathing softly as she slept.

Would Danny reconsider his enslavement now that he had time to think about his actions? He could escape, but those nipples of hers commanded his vision. His grandma was really hot, though. If he had to be a slave to an older woman, she would be the ideal woman to be enslaved to. Her body was so hot. She was so sexy. And those tits, they were so massive. His grandmother was so hot she was seducing him while she was still asleep.

He realized nothing had changed. She was so fucking hot. He would enjoy being her slave. He would get good at pleasuring her. He would have years to learn all the tricks required to satisfy a slut like her.

Danny leaned over and took her nipple in his mouth. He sucked gently on it, playing with it with his tongue until it hardened in his mouth. He went over and repeated the process with her other nipple. He kept sucking until he felt her hands on the back of his head, holding his mouth to her nipple. Danny positioned himself between her spread legs, and guided his now-hard dick into his grandmother's tight pussy. As he started pounding her, Janice smiled. She could get used to this type of wake up call.

But Janice realized it was time for Danny to make some wake up calls of his own. She reached over and grabbed her bedside phone.

"You need to call your mother. Tell her you're not coming home. Tell her you have always hated her and that I am ten times the mother she is. Do it or I won't let you cum!" Janice ordered. Danny didn't hesitate. He dialed home. He heard his mom's voice on the line.

"It's me." Danny said.

"Hi, honey. You getting ready to come home?" Erin said happily.

"I'm not coming home." Danny said, driving his dick into his grandmother.

"What?" Erin said, confused.

"I'm not coming home. I'm staying here." Danny said.

"What are you talking about? Why?" Erin said.

"I've always hated you. Janice is ten times the mother you are. You were never the mother I needed you to be. I want to stay here with her, and get some real mothering." Danny replied.

"What are you saying? What did she do to you?" Erin asked.

"Go fuck yourself." Danny said, hanging up the phone, ending his relationship with his mother.

"Now, LeAnn. End it with her. And while you do..." Janice started. She reached over to her bedside table. She pulled out a piece of paper. It was the drawing LeAnn gave him at the airport. "I saw this drawing. It's pathetic really. If she thinks this is what it takes to hold down a man, she is a fool. I want you to tell her what you think of her art. I want you to tear this piece of shit apart while you talk to her. Do it and you're mine forever."

Danny simply looked into her eyes as he dialed the phone. He heard LeAnn's voice on the phone.

"LeAnn, it's me." Danny said.

"Hey, baby. I can't wait to see you." LeAnn said happily.

"I'm never going to see you again." Danny said.

"What?" LeAnn said, confused.

"I'm breaking up with you." Danny said.

"Why?" LeAnn said, tearing up.

"Do you think your stupid fucking art impressed me? Here's what I think of that piece of shit you gave me." Danny started. He held up the paper to the phone and tore it down the middle, the tear on the picture traveling between himself and LeAnn.

"Why are you doing this? What happened to you?" LeAnn asked.

"I met someone else. Someone who gave me what I always wanted: pussy. She didn't give a shit about crappy art. All she had to do was offer me her pussy. And I took it. And it was worth it. It's so good. So much better than that art of yours. That's what it takes to hold onto a man. Tight fucking pussy and huge tits. Not shitty art." Danny said, bashing his now ex fiancée.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,921 Followers