Foxy – Industrial Complex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers

"Hey, don't you people know anything about giving a luxurious hair wash?"

"I was too slow? I missed a spot?"

"Hey, I'm not some cell phone that needs to be stuffed away."

"I don't understand."

"How does your mom give you a hair wash?"

"My mom say, 'you wash your own hair or I hit you.'"

"Jesus, what kind of family life is that."

"Here, I'll show you."

I pulled a chair from the changing area into the shower stall. I told her to sit down. I moved her down the chair until her butt was at the edge of the chair, and her head was leaning far back. Her body was stiff with tension about the unusual request. I let the warm water moisten her hair. The warm relaxed her. My hands massaged her head and folded the hair together. I'd let water soak into the hair and squeeze it out. Her raven black hair was so smooth and sexy. Her face got wet. The wetness made her face look younger and sexier.

She folded her hands over her belly in an impulse to make herself feel comfortable. Her feet in simple flats were turning pigeon toed. She turned the toes inward and rubbed them against each other. So, that's where her body released tension. Everything else about her was controlled. But, down there, she thought nobody would notice.

I filled my palm with shampoo. Using the pads on my fingers tips, I gave her a firm scalp massage. I really worked out her scalp. The skin pushed around over her skull bone. Goose bumps were chasing over her slender forearms. Her face became a trance like expression. I kind of fell in love with her lips. They were small, yet bright red with a cheap slip stick.

I could see the outline of her bra. With her eyes closed, she couldn't see me staring. I looked at her crotch to see, if I could make out the mound of her sex in the stiff fabric of her working pants. I'd get her naked soon enough. I'd see how thin Asian pubic hair really is. I doubt that the factory workers shave.

Warm water worked out the bubbly shampoo fuzz. I carefully guided the water down behind her neck to avoid it running down the back of her shirt. The room filled with steam and warmth from the waste of hot water. Touching her hair intimately and caring for her made me have bonding feelings for her. By the time, I applied conditioner for the second time, she gently snored on the chair, like a happy kitten. The conditioner was gel-like and heavy.

The hair blower woke her up. She had beautiful, radiant hair. I don't think that she used conditioner before. The nap made her look more relaxed and brought some luster back into her cheeks. Her shirt had gotten a bit wet at the front. She had an unsure look on her face. I felt anxious about seeing what the other workers were doing. I had been gone for an hour.

We walked back out the shower as we had gotten in. I had my hands crossed behind my lower back. She walked behind me with her triple steps. She sat down at the table silently. Everyone was working focused and swift as ever.

While I was sitting there, I had nothing to do but brood anxious thoughts. I mean all these workers must think that I fucked her. Why else would I lead her into a private room? Though, nobody looked at me to hint with a knowing face at what I had done. Maybe, it was okay for Chinese to mistreat the workers. Maybe, they had different standards for Americans.

After three hours of nothing but my idle thoughts, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Hey tall girl with the flat face, come over here!"

The tallest girl pointed at her nose. "Me?"

"Yes."

"What's your name?"

"Jasmine."

"What do you guys think that I did with Rose?"

"Who is Rose?"

"Huh? The girl over there."

"Oh, I didn't know her name."

"She's your co-worker."

"I only know your name. We don't talk with each other."

"Seriously? You never talk smack together about the company?"

"No, we work hard and go to sleep."

"So, you don't really care what happened to her?"

"No. Though, she seemed to smile, when she came back. I don't think her punishment was very harsh."

"Go back to work."

I couldn't believe how isolated these people were. Wow, I really had free reign to do with them as I pleased.

"Listen up! Research has shown that wearing a bra constricts breathing. Workers that breathe better work faster. I want you all to remove your bras."

The flying fingers stopped tending to the line of cell phones in front of them. They reached their hands behind the back to undo the clasp. They gently reached under their shirts to pull the straps off their shoulder. There wasn't even a hint of rouge on their cheeks. They were too focused on work to grasp the sensual dimension. White and skin colored bras came out of their shirt sleeves. The already flat chests lost a little extension. However, I was busy trying to make out nipples in their shirts for the next hour.

Bernd came by visiting. He seemed like a really friendly fella. He had a clipboard with a complicated table and tiny numbers scribbled. He had a stop watch. He began proudly telling me about his work optimization steps and his favorite motivational methodology. He quickly noticed my glazed over face and the bras on the table.

"You just don't give a fuck. You are an animal. But, you are the only expat I have."

"Dude, seriously, I just came here to take advantage of them. And, they are so subjugated by this all that they do anything. I haven't fucked one yet."

"Whatever rocks your boat! Though, you should come by for a beer. I got real beer, Guinness. There is a thriving black market."

"Wow, you really got this figured out. I have spent my whole day sitting on this chair."

"Well, this is a great opportunity. I wouldn't waste a single day."

There was something very innocent about Bernd's face. He appeared like this big manufacturing manager type with his chart. However, he had a pale milk booby face. He was tall, yet stiffly uncomfortable. I smiled devilishly.

"Jasmine, get your ass over here."

I whispered in Jasmine's ear. She looked at Bernd and said, "you are so cute. You are such a big man. I love you."

"Bernd, I may have been sitting around all day here. However, I have learned something about the people here. I could tell from her face that she had a crush on you. See she is tall and it is hard for her to find a tall man. I gave her permission to take a break to talk to you."

I whispered again into Jasmine's ear. Bernd patiently watched me breathe hot air into the girl's ear. She reached her arms forward, embraced Bernd, and asked him, "Do you love me as well?" Bernd's face was expressionless. He was struggling with being thrown out of his big factory boss persona into a romantic situation. "Yes, absolutely! You are a very lovely woman. Wow!" He smiled nervously. His head turned flush red.

Jasmine's face had been cold before. She had simply been following my orders. Feeling his warm and emotional response made her probably think about the chance of landing a rich foreigner. She started blushing as well. They were two tall people leaning against each other like bean stalks. As I had instructed her, she released the embrace. She grabbed his penis through his pants and added, "This better be American size. I'm tired off Chinese mini-dick."

Bernd was deep red in the face by now. He was in trance, unable to move. I could smell his hard boner. He was horny as hell. I smiled like a devil. I had my slave army. They did my bidding well. Did this qualify as the beginning of running a prostitution ring? I'd like to add that to my resume. Oh, the devil in me!

I told him to squeeze her butt. He followed my instructions. I told him that he could have her for an hour. However, he'd owe me one. He took her hand-in-hand and walked out. I followed them out. He was so shy around girls. They were sitting on the curb. He'd tell her about his family farm back home. She was hugging his shoulder from the side and listened to him with an angelic face. She was touched by the huge American telling her stories about foreign countries and taking her through his narration into the middle of his family.

By the time, I returned to my team, everyone had left. Their shift was over. I slowly walked back to my room. There was supposed to be a movie theatre somewhere. Otherwise, there wasn't much to do. It partly explains why everyone was staring at me. In Chinese culture, it is not impolite to stare. They are simply curious to see a white foreigner walking down the street. They look at my clothes and my different gait. At one point, a guy was staring at me too hard. I screamed "boo-yah" at him and threw my hands up. He was startled for a second. However, a small crowd formed around me. They wanted to see, if I'd do it again and figure out why I had done it in the first place. Unlike my worker team who had been trained in English, they didn't speak English. So, it was pointless to explain it.

I thought I'd have a little fun. I started moon walking. It would have been neat, if I had started a moonwalking fad. However, they just kept staring at me. I waved my hand in front of my face, as if I were testing, if they were blind or dumb. Though, I remembered from cultural training that gesture means 'no' in China. So, I gave up. I walked back and let them stare. It reminded me of Marie-Antoinette, "let them have cake" -- "let them stare."

My room was bleak. There wasn't even a poster to distract me. All I could think about was Rose's body. I imagined her small body naked. I imagined the curves and the girlishness of her Chinese body. I'd definitely fuck her tomorrow. I was horny, yet didn't masturbate. I had unlimited pussy now. Masturbating would be a waste.

I woke up fresh and eager the next morning. I shaved. I put on a little cologne. I got a fresh set of underwear. I stepped out into the street. Ignoring the stares was second nature by now. I sat down in my supervisor chair. It was the super visor chair, because it had arm rests. All my workers filed in early. Being early is a virtue in Chinese culture. They started working. Jasmine had a hickey on her neck. Things must have progressed.

When Rose came, I could barely hold myself back. I moved my hand up her neck to the base of the skull. I stretched my fingers out to get a full grip on her hair. I pulled her up. I pulled her behind me. She didn't yelp. Nobody looked up. I had seen other managers kick their workers. I dragged her behind me. I felt like a strong cave man. She didn't cry. It was simply normal to be bossed around in any way by the manager.

In the street, I got the usual stares. However, nobody stopped me. My heart was pounding. My legs felt like jelly from all the adrenaline. I locked the door of my room. Rose was standing middle in the room. She had the same solemn expressions on her face like most factory workers. She looked so cute, if she could just smile a bit. I sat down on my worn bed.

"Strip."

She unbuttoned her shirt. Her fingers moved swiftly. She had figured out how to pop each button with a single push. There was no bra beneath. I told her, "good girl." She removed her shoes. She bent over to pull her socks off. Her full black hair fell forward -- so beautiful. She unbuttoned her pants. She wiggled out of them. The panties followed. All her clothes were neatly folded in the corner.

She stood upright with her arms at the side bare naked in the middle of my room. Her boobs were small, yet round mounds with big red nipples. The hair around her vagina was faint. Her thigh and belly had a nice curve to it, very feminine, yet slender. Her feet were small and cute. My boner was raging and screaming.

There was something about her posture. She stood like a factory worker in clothes, even she was naked. There was no sensuality or shame about it. Her face looked tired and exhausted, despite all the cute features. I looked into her eyes. She was ready to give me a blow job or whatever I asked. However, she had no emotional investment. I'm not looking for romantic involvement. However, I am looking for some kind of excitement, shyness, joy, or struggle.

I could see this becoming disappointing. Her inner well seemed depleted by the hard and long work. It reminded me of guys who can't get a boner, because the stress at work is too much. She needed something to recharge.

"Have you ever gotten some pampering like a massage?"

"No. I am very uneducated girl. You had to teach me how to wash hair. I am very ashamed."

There was a hint of red in her face -- finally some reaction!

"Here help me get the mattress on the table."

She helped me lift the mattress on the table. I moved the table into the center of the room. It was so sexy to be with Rose naked. My boner was screaming. All the glimpses of her boobs shifting as she bent over were so seductive. I told her to lie face down naked on the mattress. She obeyed. She placed her ivory body on the mattress and turned the head sideward. I could see the bulge of her firm butt. I could see the mound and slit of her sex peeking through between her thighs.

I got skin lotion out of my suit case and distributed a dollop in my hands. My hands glided down her back at the side of the spine. Her skin and muscles bulged up in front of my flat hands. The bulge was like a gentle rippled over her body. My hands went down to her butt I felt the firm flesh. I let my arms come back up her sides. I felt her hips and how small and cute her frame was. On the second circle over her whole back, a soft moan escaped her lips.

Her whole body was accessible to me. I was kneading her arms and shoulder. The blood flood into her muscles stiff from working hard. High pitched moans would escape her lips. Unlike white women, they were so girlish. I ravished my eyes on her naked flawless body. Her body was so limp. I moved her arms around. When I reached for the skin lotion at the bottom of the table, I could see her face. Her lips were pushed together by the mattress. A black opening was between her lips. The saliva poured out of her and pulled on my mattress. She was completely in heaven.

I worked my way down to her butt and thighs. When I kneaded her butt, I knew that the movement was going to stimulate her asshole and vagina. Simply, the flesh pulling would pull the skin down there. I pressed her butt cheeks together. When I separated them, the full aroma of her anal and sex rose into the air. It was the subtle smell of when someone relaxes. It was the smell of her ass. It was the dried daily secretion of her vagina that I had seen had congealed into white stickiness. There was a fresh smell of horny lubricant brewing inside her vagina. She was getting turned on, even in the deep slumber that she had fallen.

I heard her softly snore in her sleep. Her send drove me to become a horny raging maniac. However, I controlled myself. I did not want to spoil her by thrusting myself on her, when she was awakening her humanity from the harsh work. So, I worked my way down her legs and calves. I massaged her small feet. They were so flexible. I loved her little toes. I pushed my thumb into her arches. I let my fingers down in between the groves on the back of her foot. According to reflexology, this area on the foot stimulates her breasts.

"Honey, wake up, it is time to turn over."

Her face was so sleepy and trusting. She rolled over without opening her eyes. She let herself fall into my hands on her back. I looked down her body. Her boobs had fallen flat over chest. Her hip bones were poking out. I saw her belly. I saw her sex. She was completely exposed and naked to me. I started massaging her boobs. I made big circles. I squeezed them. I brushed them inside and then outside.

Her belly was small and soft. I deeply massaged it. I reached all the way to her spine. I knew that people hold a lot of tension here. And, it can be very sexy to girls. She let out a long moan that upped and lowered like a melodic hymn. Her sex began to glisten. I worked down her legs. I went to the head. I massaged her scalp. I massaged her face. She'd snore on the inhale. On the exhale, she poured gently like a cat. I appreciated every curve and shape of her face with my fingers. Being so intimately close to her head made me bond with her.

Probably two hours had passed. I was slightly sweaty from working her. A really peaceful atmosphere had settled into the room. Her body tension was completely gone. She had fully opened up to me. She was drawing me in. I had been constantly horny with a stiff erection. I felt a moment of hesitation to breaking such a therapeutic and healing time for dark sex. However, I was too horny.

I walked to her feet. I began massaging her inner thighs. I worked my way closer to her sex. I felt the bend in the groin. I wiped my hand across her sex in big strokes that went up one thigh and down the other. Thus integrated, Rose did not pause at the touch of her sex. She only surrendered more into it. I circled the base of my palm on her pubic mound. I glided my hand up and down along her vaginal lips. She turned more and more wet, yet was deeply enveloped in her trance.

I lifted her knees over my shoulder and started eating her out. My lips enveloped her sex. My tongue slithered between her lips. The tip of my tongue dug down to find her clitoris. She was delicious. Her sex was like a juicy orange. The outside had been dry. However, on the inside she had been turned on and the slick wetness had built up. I licked up every drop of her delicious nectar.

She was so in trance that she probably did not realize that change from massage touch to sexual until sensual feelings had enveloped her. And, then it was too late for her mind to protest. My fingers moving around her opening beneath my face on her sex were too delicious. Her erotic feelings in her thighs were too dominant to resist. She was probably too relaxed to go into an orgasm. Instead, she was probably deep in a wonderland of erotic feelings.

I climbed on top of her and dove my penis deep inside of her. Her sex was tight. I could feel her pubic bone. I could feel her cervix against the back of my penis head. I kissed her lips. My tongue plunged into her. Her mouth opened. It was full of wetness. She devoured my tongue instinctively. She was so far gone in her sexual dream that her body was controlled by animalistic instinct to devour me back.

Her boobs felt wonderful in my hand. The whole skin to skin frontal contact stimulated the happy parts of my brain. I had nestled one hand in between to play with her nipple. She writhed under me to fuck me harder. I worked a good rhythm and devoured her mouth with all my strength. A film of sweat surrounded us. Our muscles worked hard to rub and grind against each other.

I came inside of her. My jizz filled her belly. Knowing that made me even hornier. My erection did not pause. I kept taking her even more. She moaned in her own ecstasy. Time became non-linear. I went from little bites on her neck to cranking my head down to suck on her nipples. Her hands groped all over my back, squeezing my hair, digging her nails into my butt.

After what seemed like hours, there was a knock at the door. A hurried voice of one of my workers, still couldn't memorize the names, said, "come quickly. There is a big problem." I pulled my penis out of Rose. She opened her eyes. I looked down at my wet penis. Her inside thighs were completely drenched in a mixture of my jizz and her juices. The mattress was soaking wet. Circular borders had formed on the mattress, where our fluid had dried at different times of our romp.

I pulled my pants over my penis with her juices on me. I threw a shirt on and followed the worker back to the factory. Rose reeked of sex and me. I loved that a lot. She had a happy smile on her face. It was like she had a glow over her body.

At our factory table, everyone was off their chairs. They looked terrified. The son of the factory boss was on the other side. He had a group of five goons in black clothing with sticks. Jasmine was on the floor with her hands under her shoulders. She was struggling to make a pushup. However, the son's foot was pressing her back down. The goons laughed.

cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers