Foxy Lady Ch. 2

Story Info
He enjoys time with his new flame.
1.9k words
4.23
42.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well a month went by and Ebony and I were having a swell time together. A month ago and she gave up her lease and moved in with me. I don’t quiet know what it was to give my life to a lady such as Ebony. I mean there were times before I have had women throw their hearts and bodies at me. And for some reason I knew it was because of who I was and how popular I am, but Ebony saw me for just me and that’s all. I mean having her move in with me didn’t really bother my writing of songs and work.

Truthfully I felt more alive with my songs than ever. Our band was still on vacation,but we still did local shows around our area. It was a Friday night and Ebony and I were sitting down for a candle light dinner in our kitchen. Ebony touched me on the hand and stared into my eyes. She explained that she has never felt so good about a man since her husband. As soon as she finished her sentence she broke down into tears. I got up from my chair and walked over to hers and I put my arms around her. I asked, "why are you so blue baby?" She jumped up from her chair and stormed into the sitting room. Ebony rested herself on our couch and put her head into her hands.

I went into the bathroom to get her some tissue to dry her eyes. I knelled down before her and handed her the tissue. Ebony looked up at me with her sad wet eyes. She said, "you wouldn’t understand honey, what’s going on in my head?" I then replied, "let me try to?" Ebony explained that she has been involved with a woman for a year now and she was afraid that it wouldn’t work in between us. Ebony explained that she has thought long and hard about it and she has decided to let her go.

So I asked her why was it so hard then, and she explained that this girl was a rough attached girl. Guess terms would put it that she is a thug girl. She explained that she has never felt any kind of love for her, but only a certain filled space for her. She mentioned that she had not seen her since she met me. She said she had no idea where she was. So now a week past by and the following day our band was to be set back on the road. We were to promote our new released album the next three weeks. It took us a whole two months to finish it, but now it had to go through editing purposes. Ebony decided that she was going to stay behind and take care of our place and plus she was still working at her job. I let her know that as soon as our album hit the big time that she didn’t have to work no more. So now our tour buses were loaded and ready to roll and I was just going to miss my foxy lady's presences beside. I was going to remain alone sleeping in the bus or some fancy hotel room for months.

A month went by and Ebony and I kept in touch over the phone and via emails. Some nights I would just lose sleep chatting with her online on my lab top. The next night we were set to hit a show near our home it was about an hour drive. So I had one of my security guys to go pick Ebony up for me and bring her back to my room. It was going great for our band not long our album hit the nation and within days a song hit the top ten. We were in sweet heaven with ourselves. That night they rest of the band and road crew had parties,strippers and groupies in their room. And it was just lonely old me waiting in my room on my foxy lady. I knew it was going to be awhile before her arrival so I decided I go down stairs in the lobby and see some fans. An hour went by and I was down in the lobby bar chatting with some fans and media. One of my security guys walked up behind me and whispered in my ear and it was a messenge that felt so right. My foxy lady has arrived and she was waiting for me upstairs.

As I reached my room and opened the door I fell into her arms onto the bed. She smiled into my eyes and let me know that it was good to see me. We just laid side by looking at eachother in an eternal gaze. That night we made love to each other like it was our first time. I mean it was sweet and tender with slow moving touches and kisses. The next morning followed and we ordered up for some room service. It was funny as I thought about it, I was proberly the only one in the band up that early and with no hang over. Ebony and I sat on the couch and started talking. She let me know that her ex-girlfriend was looking for her. And to my surprise I picked up the Saturday morning newspaper and laughed out loud. I explained to Ebony that it wouldn’t be hard to find her. The newspaper had a huge article on Ebony and I. It basically said that the frontman of a top ten band was seen with a black woman. Fucking media pissed me off sometimes, because they would love to print such unintelligent bullshit on people like me. We both laughed at off, because it wasn’t like we were in hiding about our relationship. But it pissed me off, because the press would include my private life in their stories instead of my music business.

Ebony was drove back to our town and our band hit the road after our show that night. A month passed and it was time for the tour to end and time for us all to return home for vacation. As soon as my friend dropped me off at my place I decided to surprise Ebony. I put my key in the door and opened it up. And to my surprise Ebony was siting on the couch with two other black females. Ebony introduced me to her company her ex-girlfriend Wanda and her friend Tonya. Wanda was in her late 20's and her friend was in her early 20's. Wanda jumped in my face and pushed me against the wall. Wanda said, " so you're the mother fucker she has been with." She then said, "we are just going to see what draws her to you tonight." I was somewhat fearing what this thug chick was saying; she was acting like she was pissed off with Ebony and I. Tonya threw on some handcuffs on Ebony and the both of them tackled me to the floor. I fought as hard as I could, but Tonya was a big black woman and her weight exceeded mine.

They pushed me into my bedroom and handcuffed me to the bedposts. I just couldn't believe this shit was happening to me. I mean any other man would have loved it, but I wasn't enjoying it at all. I mean Ebony was scared and I just didn’t know what these two crazy chicks were going to do to me. Tonya brought Ebony into the room and sat her in a chair across from the bed. Wanda made a promise that she and Tonya was going to fuck me and then she would leave Ebony and I alone.

Wanda explained that she had to see what Ebony saw in me. Tonya started pulling my shoes and socks off my feet and then my pants until I was totally nude. The both of them were getting out of their clothes. Tonya had a dress on that went off of her in seconds. Wanda was wearing a shirt and some baggy jeans. I noticed Wanda pulled a pistol from her jean pocket. She explained as long as I did my part then she would not have to use it. In a way I knew this chick was bluffing when I saw the look on her face.

Ebony smiled at me and let me know that it would be all right. She told me to do as they say and then that would be it. So I was lying on my back fully naked across the bed. Tonya got in between my legs and started sucking on my cock. While Wanda rested her slim body on top of my face. Wanda said, "honey you better eat this pussy up right." I drove my tongue deep into her shaved pussy. Tonya by now was deep throating my 7-inch cock. She was sucking on it so fast and hard it was like she was sucking on a pop-sickle on a hot summer's day. Wanda was now screaming at the top of her lungs from my tongue making love to her pussy. Wanda and Tonya then changed positions. After a few minutes went by Wanda mentioned that she was going to take off the handcuffs and she let me know to me good boy. So Tonya got on all fours with her ass on the edge of the bed. I stood up on the floor and slid my hard cock into her wanting pussy. Wanda laid on her with her pussy in Tonya's reach.

While Tonya was licking Wanda's slit, I started to pump my cock hard and fast in and out of Tonya's pussy. In ten minutes Tonya rolled over on the bed in orgasm and then I grabbed Tonya's ankles and pulled her towards me to the edge of the bed. I spread her legs wide and pumped my cock deep into her wet pussy. I was slamming her like it was my first time fucking. This chick wanted to see what I was made of and forcing me, so I figured I would just prove it to her. Tonya pulled away from me and motioned me to lie on my back. Wanda straddled my cock facing my feet. She pointed my cock into her ass. She was moving up and down on it with her legs. Tonya rested her pussy on top of my face again. Wanda started cuming hard and she stopped bouncing on my cock. Within seconds I felt like I was going to cum, but I didn’t let know this. So shot a huge load of cream into Wanda's ass.

After Tonya and Wanda rested up and cleaned themselves up they got dressed. Wanda told me that she would keep her promise and stay away from Ebony and me. I let Wanda know that if she didn't keep her promise then I would be forced to get the local law enforcement involved. That day Ebony cried to me over and over. I felt so bad that she had to watch that in front of her eyes, but she assured me that it wasn’t my fault. A week later we moved out of that small apartment into a home I purchased with my new riches. Ebony quit her job and became my woman at home and on tour. I was the happiest man alive. At the present time our band was back on the road touring. I was the happiest man alive that night before we hit the stage. Our band was opening up for Godsmack and Staind that night and before we hit the stage I grabbed Ebony by the hand. As I pulled her close to me and gave her a deep kiss and let her know that I was on top of the world.