Fran and Jason

Story Info
Missing a guy in her life Fran meets Jason...
3.9k words
4
26.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

When Fran slipped in her cottage garden she was momentarily immobile, unable to get back to her feet she laid among the caterpillar cabbages she was just spraying.

It was no good yelling for help because the neighbours were at work and her late husband insisted on the high fence all around for privacy, so she could not be seen either.

He was inclined to run naked in the private garden and have Fran over the cabbage patch, sometimes across the garden bench which was nice too. They'd often end up submerged in the cabbages, caterpillars and all but it made for a different sort of experience that they both liked to experiment with.

But now, with John no more and buried beneath the cabbage patch after a meaningful knock on the head with a pick axe, Fran would have to find a method to raise herself up from the ground. Well he did try to strangle her when they were involved in sexual role play. At least he was near to it and for the world she felt her consciousness lapsing, so she pushed him off, his cock still blazing, and gave him one horrible blow with the building implement they were using to raise the old patio tiles for new.

He'd had a jolly good innings and she wanted change anyway, Role games are fine but they got damned boring with John and, given the bother of a funeral arrangements and explanations to the police she thought it best to bury him and be done with it. If anyone asked any question he had left her for a younger woman. No one would ever find him under the cabbages.

Her only option after her fall was to get to her mobile phone and call for an ambulance. But with the weather being warm she'd removed her cardigan and placed it over the back of a garden chair. The mobile was in one of the pockets.

She tried the best as possible to stop the bleeding on her ankle by tying a handkerchief around which seemed to help a little.

But really she knew she had to resist the immense pain in her leg and drag herself to where she could grab the phone.

Although in her seventies she was still very agile and by taking rest intervals, she was eventually able to reach her phone.

****************

"Fran, you really must be more careful, the trouble with you is you think you are still an eighteen year old. Accept growing older gracefully and take in a gardener."

Her friend Janice was adamant; "It is like last week when I offered to dig up your King Edwards but you declined and ended up straining your back.

"But if you were a gardener, Janice you'd know that part of the joy in vegetable gardening is the harvesting, especially those multitudes of potatoes. Having planted, nursed and watched them grow and flower the achievement is when you dig 'em up."

"Buy you hardly eat potatoes you tell me, so why bother?"

"Much of the pleasure is in giving my produce away, and you certainly don't refuse my offerings, Janice."

"You are so stubborn. But seriously Fran, you must do something, you were lucky this time, it was only a sprain and a slight abrasion but what next?"

"But I love gardening and it is true what they say about being nearer to God's heart in the garden than anywhere else. And anyway, I feel I owe it to John who converted the garden from an overgrown jungle of sorts to the wonderful place on God's earth it now is, I owe it to him to keep it up.

"I am sure if John was here now he would prompt you to bring in a gardener or have it paved over or something. Look at you Fran you can hardly kneel down without getting up again."

"I manage, with my stick placed next to me. That's how I manoeuvre myself up again."

There was no moving Fran - Janice knew that. There had to be another way.

"Don't you see? I know you are concerned Janice and I value your friendship. More so, because, as you know, I have no children.. Without friends I would be miserable indeed, but without my garden, that would be sacrilege

"Tibby has to be the oldest cat I know."

"He is about fourteen Janice."

"That's about 98 in human terms and he still keeps the mice away. If I reach that age I shall be grateful, but not if I am cooped up in a chair, unable to do my garden.

"Growing older means keeping both the brain and the body exercised and what better way than enjoying your garden and one can never stop learning."

"With me Jim keeps me exercised well enough in bed, or rather, he likes to refer to it as 'sexercise'' sorry Fran, I didn't mean to upset you"

"You haven't at all. That period in my life has gone by" she pretended, "I can concentrate on my garden activities. She didn't tell her Janice about her vibrator friend and how she fucked herself over the bench in the greenhouse.

They were there, sharing tea and sandwiches in the garden Fran proudly announced that the cucumbers and plum tomatoes were fresh picked in the greenhouse that morning.

"See what I mean Janice?, there is just something special about enjoying fresh harvested produce from one's own garden."

"I guess at least you don't have to crouch down in the greenhouse, the shelves prevent that."

"Well yes, John even put in a self-watering system too which saves the legs. I enjoy the greenhouse I must say, it is much easier to manage these days I have to accept."

(John actually put in the shelf at waist length so he could get a good entry with Fran) They enjoyed the humidity of making it in the greenhouse, like they were fucking in the tropics and they enjoyed great sex amongst the tomatoes and cucumbers. Sometimes John would humour her by measuring up to one of his price cucumbers and if, like sometimes the cucumber exceeded his growth she would give it an extra work out to increase volume, which was always a delight to behold.

Other times overripe tomatoes could cause a very sensual stir with a little bit of directed rubbing and crushing. It was all good fun until one day a very large bubble bee, cross at being disturbed when pollinating the new cucumber flowers, sting Fran neatly on one of quinny lips and that put and end to their frolics for a day two.

Occasionally she still auspiciously takes a cucumber into her mouth and lets her imagination run away with he when she is in the greenhouse. But she knows only too well it is a very poor substitute. And it doesn't taste the same! And then afterwards realising that the motion did nothing at all for her, she felt disgusted. She concluded that there was nothing like the real thing, a good ripe hard cock was heaven to handle and taste, and when in her sexual mode it was good to relate to it that way - but at least with her new rabbit vibrator she was able to imagine and reach a good orgasm, when she was in the mood, but her real desire was still to have the real thing.

Janice left Fran that day knowing that no way was she going to shift her friend away from her gardening pursuits. But in discussing the benefits of a greenhouse gave her an idea...

It was always a mystery as far as Janice was concerned how Fran's husband just disappeared from the face of the earth, according to Fran he just up and went and she found some texts on his mobile phone he'd left behind, that he was having an affair, so she believed he went off with his new floozy.

That was the story according to Fran just to put Janice off the scent.

A few days later Janice told Fran that they were going away for a fortnight - adding the break is just what she needed.

"Don't be silly Janice, what about my garden. This is the busiest time of the year come late summer. And what about Tibby and the birds, everything!"

"Don't make excuses, you are coming and that is it! I have to be stern with you, it is the only way to make you see sense. Okay so you can't live without your garden, but we all need a break sometimes, even from the best things in our life.

"Jim will tend the garden and ensure the birds and Tibby are fed."

Jim was her partner and Fran liked him enough to trust him.

"He will visit twice a day, in the morning and in the evening; we are just up the road so no problem there"

"I just cannot leave my garden or the creatures I love just for selfish ends, Janice. It is very good of you to be concerned about my welfare but I am afraid I must reject.

"But it must be years since you have had a break, come on Fran, you know it will be good for you."

Fran new knew her friend well enough, they had known each other since schooldays, to understand that gentle persuasion was always the keynote and somehow or other she would get her to have a break.

But it took a visit to her Doctor, to check out the progress after her accident, to finally convince her.

After an examination she said that there was a high probability that her fall was not caused by a mere accident but a muscular disorder.

"So many put these things down to growing old when very often it is not. The worst scenario is that the problem could worsen when you would need to invest in a walking frame. But you shouldn't worry unduly because there are lots of remedies in the pipeline."

She suggested a break, an 'away from it all' as she put it and she told her about Janice's idea.

"Perfect!" she prescribed, "you will be all the better for your garden when you return."

That did it. Janice was delighted and the holiday was on.

Packed and ready to leave Fran rubbed noses with Tibby.

"They know you know," she said as Janice picked up her case to take to the awaiting taxi. "They have a sixth sense like most animals do, I shall be back Tibby before you know it." and a tear trickled down her cheek.

"He shall be fine, listen can hear him purring. I reckon he knows what is good for you. He is a wise old cat to be sure."

"You know all the right things to say, my bestest friend in the world. Now let's be off. I am going to enjoy this, I am determined now. And I feel John would approve as well."

"Well Holland is nice and I hear they have some beautiful gardens."

"Like our Kew Gardens?"

"I feel sure they do, it will be so nice, like it was when we enjoyed that wonderful day out together in Kew, the river too, and Amsterdam has an array of fine canals where we can take a cruise or two."

Fran felt joyful. If it hadn't been for Janice she would never have done this.

The break was divine and Fran was really able to let go and relax without the need of her garden. They talked about old times, their school days and how they were both so fortunate to have found the right partners.

It was hard for Fran after John's departure of course but she had those happy memories. He was a good man in his way and the smile on his face after devout intercourse left her in good spirit. But it was his fault. He went too far, it was getting that way with him, that he seemed top derive some bizarre pleasure living life on the edge, but it was too much for her and fart too dangerous, and that is what made it all the more easier to dismiss her love for him after the near strangling episode.

Janice found a way to help her friend to begin to accept life goes on, that certain changes were necessary and she needed to look forward.

"But I shall never give up my garden. I accept your philosophy but some things are sacred. Such is my need for my garden and all that goes with it."

"I know, I know" Janice smiled. "I am sure when you return the garden will be there for you as always."

"You are up to something I can tell" she quizzed Janice

But Janice just smiled. The day cruising on the canal was simply wonderful and they were both tired and ready for bed.

Janice kept in touch with Jim and of course let her friend have a few words with him about the garden and Tibby of course.

Jim assured her that everything was just fine and just to enjoy the holiday and she would see everything is spick and span when she returned.

Fran thought about what it may mean if the muscular disorder worsened. Doctor Roberts had arranged a hospital appointment on her return from holiday stating it was just routine, but she might as well attend.

She did mention it to Janice in passing, that if the worst happened she would probably be forced to give up- her garden forever.

"Where there's a will" Janice intervened with one of her consoling smiles. "But it is true what the Doctor said. I do think we do assume that various disorders that occur are due to aging. I say it is not for us to assume, but just to go and check it out with a doctor."

Fran just knew that something was going on but could not put her finger on it.

Soon the holiday was over and the fortnight seemed to pass like only a week and they were in a taxi on the way to Fran's place.

"You are texting a lot on that smart new mobile of yours. Is everything okay Janice?"

"I was simply Just checking."

"Checking what or am I being too nosy?"

"The latter" Janice grinned.

"Well you seem happy with the message returned?"

"Over the moon" exclaimed Janice

"Look we are nearly there. Jim will be there, so show him how much you have enjoyed the break huh?

"He will have a pot of tea on the brew and a few of your favourite chocolate éclairs."

Jim was at the door with a broad smile and a nod directed to his partner,

Then, going through into the lounge the first thing Fran wanted to do was look at her garden.

Jim announced that he has made a few changes with the help of some pals and hoped she approved.

Then Fran saw what had been done. Where the vegetable plot was, where the flower beds were, all had been converted to raised -beds with wide pathways so that Fran would never have to bend or kneel again.

If needs be you can even continue to work your garden if you are confined to a wheelchair.

Fran gave the broadest smile ever. It was like seeing one of those make over TV shows.

Suddenly appearing just around the corner several guys showed their faces, And Fran was sure she recognised one from the TV show!

After all the fuss died down, one of the garden contractors, who helped to convert her garden popped in to see how she was fairing with her new style garden - and it came to pass that he'd dug up a hand when helping with the raised beds.

"I put two and two together," he said "and got talking to one of the neighbours who queried what had happened to John, your husband I believe, or rather was you husband. Because the hand belonged to him didn't it?"

"So you have guessed you clever clog. But it is not as gross as you may think; I killed him in self-defence."

"So what is my reward for keeping quiet?" he asked with that certain look in his eye she hadn't seen in a guy since she was a young woman.

" I have something which could do with some raising too."

Fran was flabbergasted, convinced that the time she attracted young guys was well gone. But she'd be blunt with him; there was never any mincing of words with Fran.

"You want to have sex with me, an old woman who will shortly be confined to a wheelchair?"

"I adore older woman, and women like you with spunk. You know exactly what you want. I have watched you perform with your late hubby in the garden through a hole in the fence."

He showed her the hole and she flushed a bit.

"You are perverted that's what you are!" she announced.

"It takes one to find another" he teased with no hesitation, "The things you did with old Henry"

Fran had no reply to that - although shocked by the young guys' overtures she rather enjoyed being a woman who could attract the sexual attention of a younger guy. It was all very exciting.

"I'm not surprised you did away with him" the young guy continued. " He seemed to be getting a trifle clumsy, but you did seem to enjoy it, and I had an itch for you bum the first time I saw him hammer you over the rockery."

She paused and thought about what he had said. It had all come a bit sudden but why not go along with him? He had a lot to offer she could see that. The bulge was very significant and it had been something she had missed very much..

She'd give it a whirl and she invited him in for coffee.

"I'd like the sex first" he said.

"How do you like your coffee, standard or percolated?"

"Just the same as my sex – Hot, steaming with lots of bubbles.

She laughed. "What's your name?"

"Call me Jason."

"Mm. Jason and the argonauts eh?. I would like some of that!"

"You don't mince your words, slut, do you"

"I have not been called that since John liked to take me as a call girl."

Jason rubbed himself up but was immediately stopped by Fran who said she would do that.

"I guess you have had plenty of experience with all those things you did in the garden with John. And now he lies beneath the cabbages."

"Shut up" she said and took him good and tight in her hand, first over his jeans and then, briskly unzipping she pulled out what she called his ' little rascal' and severely wanked him like it was an everyday thing to do.

"Yes I have missed this considerably, but you are going to see me alright aren't you Jason? Remember I can't bend so you will have to present it to me. Now let me taste you. It looks good enough to eat."

Jason stood rigid and arched his back to pronounce his masculinity.

"I shall need you higher than that if I am going to get any joy, big boy, the step ladder will do, a couple of steps up and you will be perfectly measured to my mouth."

"You want to suck me?"

"You figured right first time, now shut up and enjoy".

She soon had him wrapped around her tongue. He moaned with joy as she so thoroughly enjoyed this brand new guy who had come unexpectedly into her life.

It was as if she wanted to show him just how grateful she was for being noticed for her femininity, and at her age too.

"How did that feel Jason?" she asked after a lengthy sucking, taking in a deep breath and admiring the wonderful masculinity now held in the palm of her hand.

"Wonderful you are some woman. I knew it would be better with an older woman. No girl has sucked me like that."

"Have you had many Jason, girls I mean?"

"One or two but I have come to realise that my direction has changed. I see a true beauty and significant attraction in a woman like you, especially one who says it as it is."

"Well Jason, since we are going to fuck I think we ought to go to the bedroom, don't you?"

"You'd like me to shower first, I am a bit sweaty"

"Don't be daft Jason; I like my meat neat and fresh. There is nothing quite like the stink of an erect cock with all the trimmings. Let me show you where the bedroom is."

Following behind he loved the sway of her bum and reckoned he would have no trouble getting in there.

It was just so lovely and so sensual watching that feminine sway. Still unzipped he let is all hang out, that is how Fran left it and it was still well primed. It was going to be absolute heaven fucking this gorgeous lady he just knew that. She was everything one could wish for in a woman, a woman so intelligent and refined, as well as notably experience, what more could a young guy like Jason want?

He aimed to give her that which she had missed for so long, so that she'd have not only her garden and her cat, but also a good hunk of a guy who0u would worship as they both started on a new road of discovery.

They were soon fucking their hearts out. For Fran to take in the sweet smell of sex and feel the good deep primed fuck was so much better than her rabbit.

She would culture it and suckle it and Jason would discover and enjoy just how she loved that too. Now he had the added bonus of really enjoying that which he'd only seen through that hole in the garden fence. And every time she took him above, and guided him into her, he was sent to that wonderful sensual world of ecstasy and they were locked together in a bond which was forever.

Jason agreed to come and live with Fran. But she was still glad to see Janice and Janice was very pleased to see Jason whom she called Fran's toy boy

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers
12