France Oh La La

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
313 Followers

In a moment of creativity, Sandy called out, "put honey on your cunt. He loves honey more than anything."

Tara got a jar of honey out of the pantry. She spread the yellow syrup over her pussy with her finger. Then, she smashed her pussy onto father's big, red lips. His lips parted by the force. She could feel his teeth against her snatch. Somehow, a drop of honey touched his tongue. Instinctively, his tongue flicked out like a fish snapping for a fly. Tara softly cried out in pleasure. She smeared her whole vulva lengthwise across his lips. He started licking and sucking.

Half a minute later, he stopped licking, when the honey was licked clear of her snatch. She put more honey on her pussy to start the licking machine again. She watched Sandy. Sandy had both her hands resting on his belly. The hands made deep indentations in the fat of the belly. Sandy slowly glid her pussy up and down the full length of his penis. White pussy juices were sticking to her father's shaft. Their faces were so close to each other that it was almost a kiss. They relished feeling their naked bodies and the hot breathes of intimacy that they were blowing onto each other's bodies. Yet, they were too busy to stimulate their hot sexes on father to make out.

Tara whispered, "should we have used a condom?"

"Nah," said Sandy, "my dad hasn't gotten any action since mother. And, I'm on the pill. My insides turn nuts at the idea of my dad's spunk inside of me. That is so taboo. That is so French."

Tara applied more honey to her dripping wet pussy. Sandy started thrusting her hips fast and rhythmically. Her body was covered in sweat. With a hard breath, Sandy grunted, "now that you have me thinking about my spunk's dad inside of me, I want it now." Tara was slowly moaning. She was too consumed by her own orgasm creeping up.

Sandy grabbed Tara's wrist, "I can feel him pumping inside of me." Tara rested her forehead against Sandy's sweaty shoulder, while Tara felt the orgasm ripple through her pussy. Her whole nervous system was pulsating.

When the softness of the post-orgasm came on, Tara whispered, "you know that we just ravaged your dad." They retreated to their bedroom. They fell into slumber. They gently awoke. They thought the drug was gone. However, another touch and everything started over. This time, they were mellower. They talked about what had happened. They felt close. The drug warmed their heart. They accepted that they had acted out a fantasy. If they kept quiet about it, it could be their little French secret.

Their journey continued along the rural canals of Southern France. They finished another book. Father mastered learned a few knew knots and mastered every arcane control switch of the boat.

cowboy109
cowboy109
313 Followers
12