Frances and Robert

Story Info
Frances meets the next door neighbor she had an affair with.
2.7k words
3.72
42.6k
20
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lil_prik
lil_prik
93 Followers

Part 1

As I wrote, my wife had an affair with a neighbor when she was 24. This was during a period of time when things were not going very well for us and we were near divorce. I found out about it and quickly put and end to their tryst.

As we reconciled I asked questions about this guy and was always told that he was nothing special and that he was just there when she "needed some one" When asked, Fran would tell me she didn't remember his cock size or that he was about the same as me, she guessed.

After a couple of years, we started getting more adventurous with our sex life, which led to an ad in a swinger's magazine. That led to a highly erotic relationship with a black gentleman that lasted over a decade and also led to several other encounters. If you desire, read my other post (warning, it is long). It was after our first time with Jack that Fran broke down and told me that "Robert" was in fact a twin of John Holmes, cock wise and she told me different to spare my feelings.

After Jack left the area, my wife became a little depressed and started putting on weight. She also stopped the lifestyle and our sex life went down the tubes. It was like she was going through an early menopause.

Finally I suggested we get another guy for her. She rejected that idea quickly saying (who would want me now, I'm too old and too fat?) I got on line and went to all the different "dating" sites and showed her how many woman, much older and much heavier than her, that were very active and very much sought after in the lifestyle. She said that she would think about it. I did notice that she immediately perked up and for the first time in over a year, initiated sex that evening.

During our love session, I told her that I knew where her lover, Robert had moved and I also knew that he had divorced recently. She looked at me quizzically and asked why I had brought that up. I told her, that perhaps it would be easier for her to contact someone she was already familiar with. Her words and her description burned in my mind all these years. I wanted to see if she had exaggerated his size, surely she had to have! She quickly rejected that idea, but I gave her his phone number, just in case she changed her mind.

Part 2

A few weeks went by when I received a phone call on my cell. Fran was breathing hard as she said, "I can't believe I did this. I called Robert and told him what we wanted to do. He was shocked, but I reminded him about how he had suggested telling you about us all those years ago, and how we could maybe have a threesome. He said he would think about it and get back to me. Oh God I can't believe I did this?"

A few days later he called her back and said that he would like to get together, but with only her at first. She told him no, that I had to be there. He hesitated then agreed. Fran told him that I would call him back and set everything up. Fran was extremely nervous but also excited and giddy as she told me about her phone call. She practically raped me that evening.

The next day, I did better than call him, I saw his car in his driveway and I stopped and rang his doorbell. When he answered, I saw that he had aged and now appeared to be a little heavier than all those years ago. He recognized me immediately and really seemed to be quite afraid that I was there to kill him. I assured him that wasn't the case and he invited me in.

We spoke for awhile. Me telling him why I wanted to do this and he telling me why he had divorced. It seems his wife had cheated on him and he couldn't bring himself to forgive her. What irony, I thought. Anyway, he wanted to get together at his house since he lived alone, but I said no, we would meet at a near by city restaurant and then go to a nearby hotel. Yes, the same one that was in my other story. We made the date for two weeks from that point. I told him that I would call or stop by with the directions and times later in the week. We shook hands and I could see that he was still nervous, as I left. I was convinced that he would back out.

I told Fran about my meeting with Robert, when she came home from work and she pounded me with all the usual questions. I answered them and told her that we were on for two weeks from Friday.

Part 3

A couple of days later, I gave Robert driving directions and a time of 7:00 PM to meet us in the lounge. He seemed a little more at ease and again shook my hand as I left. Hmmm maybe he would show after all.

Two weeks went by quickly and we were getting ready to start our drive when Fran came out of the bathroom. She had really made herself up and looked gorgeous. She had also lost some weight the last couple of weeks and looked about 10 years younger. This was doing wonders for her.

We checked into the room and it was a lot like I remembered from 18 years before with the lights and windows and round bed, etc. The only thing different now, was that they had a large screen TV and a large Jacuzzi bathtub in the room. Fran really liked that touch. We went down to the lounge and at 7:00 PM, no Robert. I figured that he was a no show when I saw him walking into the doorway at about 7:20 PM. He apologized saying that he got a little lost on his way here. He just kept staring at Fran and telling her how good she looked after all these years.

Some small talk and a couple of drinks and I suggested that he wait about 20 minutes before he came to the room. He got the room number and we headed off to the room to prepare.

On the way back to the room, Fran remarked that Robert looked about the same but just a little heavier. I teased her saying, "Maybe his cock has gotten heavier also!" She gave me a puzzled look and then it appeared as though the light bulb in her head went on and she remembered his "thing". Her eyebrows went up and she half smiled and replied, "Maybe, you never know."

Fran went into the bathroom and ran her bath. I quickly checked out the window and saw couples and some threesomes sitting on their balconies, in the dark. I could also see what appeared to sexual activity in some of the rooms. I, once again, opened the drapes so that everyone, who wanted, could share in our night.

While Al was still in the bathroom, there was a knock at the door. I found Robert at the door. He was about 3 minutes early. He and I went into the bedroom. He was somewhat overwhelmed by the lights and music and the round bed. He just kind of stood there and looked around in awe. Because it was so dark outside or because he was hypnotized by the room, he didn't notice the drapes drawn wide open.

Fran exited the bathroom and was a little surprised that Bobby was there already but she walked over to him and they kissed. You could tell he was a somewhat shy with me being there and he looked around for me but I had already sat down in the chair, by the windows. The bed lights, as they were called, really prevented anyone from seeing anything out side of the bed area. He must have thought that I had left the room because he became much more passionate with Fran.

Part 4

His hands were all over her and in seconds he had removed her peignoir. He was massaging and kissing her breasts as he told her that they were much bigger than he remembered. She was unbuttoning his shirt as he quickly undid his belt and pants and let them fall to the floor. They were standing naked, pressed together, while kissing and rubbing each other at the side of the bed. I still hadn't seen his reputedly prolific phallus yet.

Fran and Bobby fell into bed still in an embrace. Fran rolled over onto her back and Bobby knelt between her legs. He was kissing her thighs when he spread his legs a little. Whoa!! From behind I could see a large nut sack that had to hang down good 5 or so inches. It looked like he had two extra large eggs in there. This guys set of balls looked like it should have been attached to a pony. As he crawled slowly up towards Fran I got glimpses of what appeared to be a very, very large and thick cock swaying back and forth in front of that nut sack.

He licked and tongued Fran's pussy for a few minutes when I heard Fran say something and they switched positions. Fran got on top of him in a 69 position. I was fixated to his groin region. This guy was a mutant. Here was this short puke and he appeared to have a third leg attached to him. Fran grabbed his cock and started stroking it. She used two hands to circle the thing. She licked and stuffed what she could into her mouth and let a lot of saliva fall down the shaft. She held his cock in her hands and looked in the direction of where I was sitting and kind of lustily smiled at me while she raised on eyebrow as if saying, "Now you know why I fucked him so many times!" As he got harder I noticed a very pronounced curve to his cock. I also agreed with Fran. This guy's cock was a dead ringer for John Holmes'. I started wondering, "How the hell does my wife keep attracting large cocks?" I laughed to myself, thinking that there was no way that Fran wouldn't think " I " was the one who was different, that I just had a small cock. All we ever saw was big thick cocks.

Part 5

I was broken out of my thoughts by Fran who had shifted positions and was now straddling Bobby's midsection. She raised her self well up and off of him, placed the tip of his cock at her entrance (God it looked like she could have used a ladder to help) and then slowly lowered her self down onto that massive penis. It took a couple of minutes but she was able to take the whole thing. I have no idea how, or where she put it, but after a few minutes she was slamming down the entire length of that thick shaft. She was screaming about how good it felt and he was asking her if she still thought it was better than her husbands? Fran moaned "Oh God, much better. I had forgotten how good you feel?" Uh, Fran, apparently lost in the moment, forgot that I was here? Anyway, Fran raised her self fully up on him and started rocking slowly and seductively. Her head was bent backwards as Bobby massaged and sucked on her tits. She used her left hand to caress and fondle his huge balls. I could clearly see her wedding ring shine in those lights. I heard Fran tell him how much she loved his balls, that she really loved big balls. She than leaned back onto him and they stared fucking at a furious pace. When she let go of his nuts they actually hung all the way down to the bed. I could see her cunt lips, stretched grotesquely around his cock, being pulled outward then pushed inward at each thrust. Now he was slamming up into her as she equaled his force slamming down. I noticed that his balls would flop upwards at his thrusts and slap against Fran's ass. This would give a double sound as first their pelvis would slap together then his balls would slap against her. Man this was something to see and hear.

Their thrusts became shorter and quicker and I could hear Robert saying that he was going to cum. Fran was moaning, "Give it to me" over and over. It was a couple of seconds later when I saw his balls start to contract and pull up tight to his body and it looked like his cock vibrated as he slammed deeply into Fran and held himself there. I could see his testicles continue to spasm as he obviously unloaded deep into Fran's cunt.

They kissed for a second or two and then Fran slowly raised her self off of Bobby's quickly softening cock. As the head started to appear, a thick glob of cum flowed down his cock across his balls and onto the bed sheets. As Fran fell onto her back, she had her legs spread and she played with herself I noticed several large globs of cum followed by what appeared to be a river of clear cum, flowing down her ass cheeks and onto the bed. Man she wasn't kidding when she told me he came a lot. I was just in awe.

Part 6

They kissed and caressed for awhile when he finally got hard enough to fuck again. This time he got on top and really pounded her into several screaming orgasms. His cock really splayed her cunt and the view when he was thrusting into her was simply put, amazing. You could see that thick shaft coming out, see the very pronounced curve then watch the entire thing disappear into her depths. You could also see and hear his nuts slap against her on each thrust. How I wished I could have video taped it or at least took some pictures. This session concluded rather quickly. When he pulled that thing out of Fran, you could actually see her gaping opening for a couple of seconds. Another large load of cum, more stains for the sheets. They kissed, he got dressed we said our good nights and he went to his room with the understanding that he would be over in the morning to say "goodbye".

After he left, I came back into the room and Fran was still nude and kneeling in the bed. She told me to get undressed and get in with her. I quickly did and she was all over me a said. "Did you like what you saw? I told you he was big. Did you see his balls, God they are so nice. Did you like seeing me fuck him? I just answered by asking, "Did you like fucking him again." Fran didn't answer she just kissed me very hard while grabbing my hand and placing it on her swollen and battered womanhood. Both of their fluids were still flowing as she got on me and quickly fucked me to an orgasm. There is no way on this planet Fran even felt me slightly up inside of her, no way!!

Bobby came to the room, as scheduled, the next morning and I watched as they fucked and sucked their way to tumultuous orgasms again. Her cunt actually seemed to crave his cock. Her labia appeared to cling to it. I swear, for what ever it is worth, I swear her cunt was made for his cock. We agreed to meet again and in fact she probably fucked him on 20 or 30 more occasions afterwards. He just recently moved out of the area, so that ended that but Fran did measure him once with a cloth tape. He was just under 11" in length and at his thickest point (about 5 inches below the tip) he was just under 8" around. Now I Bob's know about John Holmes reported 14" cock. But this thing was a twin if ever I saw one.

lil_prik
lil_prik
93 Followers