Frances of Venus: Report 01

Story Info
Adult branch out from 'Star Trek'.
3k words
3.06
27.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These true dreams started as a wanting for good to triumph over evil and in intense desire that my sexual nature be respected and fulfilled. I created my central character in the form of a woman. I love the sci-fi short story and this could be an adult movie series as it was in my dreams. The source of plot background and female beauty was the Star Trek series. I want to tell you of a striking deep dream but I must give the background dreams first. Consider this a top-secret folder for your eyes only on an alien called Ambassador Frances of Venus. In dreams she is softer than this cold objective report, but here it is.

First Report

It began on Voyager, after Seven of nine had arrived. There was one called Frances of Venus, from a planet few realized and less respected. The culture there had allowed more freedom of sexual development than most and many were outspoken lovers of both sexes. Frances was pretty with somewhat exotic lips according to many cultures. She had gotten into trouble because she introduced Seven to sexual pleasure. Frances had a particular trait of being able to stimulate the internal muscles and nervous system of her lover to provide intense or varying degrees of orgasm. With a kiss she could wet panties. The captain could not prevent her from getting to Seven or Kess another being of growing powers. From her mating with Kess she knew she was transforming even more than Kess. She had needed to bond with Kess even though it got her into more trouble.

But let us talk of her weaknesses, for this report had its own flashbacks. Long ago she fell in love with Deana Trois of the Enterprise. She sometimes had to beg Deana to relax to let her massage her and lead to whatever happened next. She even had an affair of sort with Commander Riker to try to get him to stop treating her with contempt because of her love for Deana. She gave him anal and he treated her rough even as she begged him to be more understanding of her love for Deana. It didn't help when Deana found out.

One time there was an entire episode where she was sexually driven to Wess, Dr Beverly's son, even though she didn't want to. It was as if a fever would come over her and he realized it early enough and took advantage. He knew that if she caught sight of his manhood erect she would get weak in the knees and could barely resist him. So he would plan to catch her at opportune times and places. She begged him to stop because she knew she could get into serious trouble, including imprisonment because of his age.

To make matters worse this all happened after she had a one-night stand with Dr. Beverly and had to somehow explain what was happening. The Doctor cussed at her and called her pervert and tried to get her arrested, but Wess wouldn't cooperate. Frances pleaded with Beverly to realize there was some chemical attraction that was going on but the Doc was not buying it and a bad reputation spread, so that when Frances started seeing Seven on the Voyager ship the captain was angry. In related dreams Belana Torres' beautiful lips and kiss would affect Frances the same chemical way Wess did and Belana would torture her with it, by kissing her just before going to a meeting. Frances had a run in with Belana's fiancée but never slept with him for fear the Klingon in Belana might wind up killing her. Enough of summary flashback reports.

As the story slows down, Frances had made love to Kess and felt the energy transformation coming on. Kess left the ship and turned into a powerful energy being. Everyone on board thought that was the end of the weird events, for awhile. Frances fooled the captain into letting her borrow a space shuttle to circle a planet Frances claimed was her true home, looking to beam up a mineral that would help them power their ship and help hold off an invasion in the Gamma quadrant of the galaxy. At the Voyager command post someone cried out that the shuttle was still orbiting but no one was on board. The captain said Frances knows better than to beam down to the hostile environment. Further scans reveled she had not beamed on the surface and deeper scans finally revealed she had beamed into the center of the planet core.

Then it began. The planet began to shrink as if being eaten from within. Voyager stayed three days waiting after retrieving the shuttle. They waited and watched in total disbelief. Soon only an asteroid stood in space and then there was only Frances. She didn't even signal but headed for the nearest star with some unknown propulsion. Then the unthinkable kept heads shaking for almost a week as the star began shrinking to nothing. When it was over Frances flew toward an approaching enemy convoy. When she drew near enough, few could realize, repeat or remember the blast. It was as if she opened a door within herself and the star poked through. Unfortunately for those nearby, the full blast of radiation, heat and light from inside a star's corona proved instantly fatal. In a second the convoy had been vaporized but the radiation was still there. Voyager had to shift away as fast as possible. So began the journey of Frances of Venus as she became to be called.

We won't go into how she then ruthlessly destroyed over two-thirds of the Borg and corralled them into a section of space. Destroying a planet was nothing to a star. She realized she was gaining reputation and decided to formalize her intentions. She called upon The Federation for entry with a peace treaty that basically said she would defend the Federation territory. The Federation knew it was an offer they ... well you know.

Frances called herself The Ambassador, and claimed to be the representative of Venus, a planet which now resided somewhere inside her. No one dared challenge her. She later used a network of telepaths called "Liasons" to help negotiate for civilizations she might be at odds with. The Liasons were for the benefit of preventing a slaughter like the one I am about to tell you.

She had three laws or declarations called Factors.

Factor One – there shall be no slavery in the neighborhood of Venus

Corollary One– the neighborhood of Venus is the Galaxy

(Since the planet traveled within her)

Corollary Two – The Ambassador has no love for slaves, just hatred for

slave owners, so slaves cannot be used as hostages

Factor Two – the murder of a friend or lover of the Ambassador could result in military

action including the slaughter of up to one million inhabitants.

Factor Three – insult to The Ambassador was punishable by immediate death, usually

dealt by a sword in a diagonal slice. No matter who or where you were,

although Frances did give respect in the Federation forum or main hall –

But once you stepped outside.

It was later found that she had a way to imprison a planet beneath an intense gravitational field with some other energy that prevented any escape from the planet. She could move asteroids with gravity to benefit worlds in need of minerals and although she helped many cultures she was not known for the good she did, but the devastating horrors. Far later it was learned she could create and open wormholes of any size leading to wherever she wanted.

But now let us turn to Dremore, the planet widely known as the beginning of the reputation of Ambassador Frances. She obviously had been watching it for some time and found that it had many slaves on two worlds and a mining colony. Humans cringe when they recall how she baited that Drems as they were called. A Drem scouting troop of three ships had been patrolling and pirating ships in a certain sector, when they came across a small ship pulling freight. There seemed to be something odd as the ship gave off strange gravitational readings, as if it were vastly larger than it looked. At this time, few knew of Frances and less knew she had begun to manipulate matter to create ships and the appearance of a ship. Frances decided to play the helpless good-looking captain who said she was only carrying food, while scans showed rich minerals.

The Drems took the bait and attacked. That was the biggest mistake of the species. Frances' little ship dropped her cargo and appeared to do battle with the troop. The ship appeared wounded but still so fast it was hard to get a weapons lock on her. Frances' ship soon to be called the ultimate or "Z-ship" destroyed one, crippled another and began to attack the third. It was luck that the third ship got off some communications for backup from an attack force of forty ships in a nearby sector. That's what they first thought.

When the ships arrived the game was over. They fired. Frances opened up some sort of energy field in the engine drive area of each ship and within eight minutes the ships drifted helpless. Some fired at her ship but it just disappeared as fast as it had come into being. Then the cruelty began.

When the fleet commander screamed, "Who are you?" All they heard was "I am Frances, I walk in space". The she appeared before him on the deck. Lasers fired but passed right through to damage the command post. "How dare you", was the last thing he said as she sliced him in two. She then turned and asked, "Who's second in command?" A tall handsome looking woman firmly said, "I am". Frances had already read their minds and knew that killing the commander would force Coren, the second to deal with her.

Frances said, " You will contact your government and explain why my ship was attacked". Coren said "What! - I don't think so".

Frances said, "Pick a ship." Again a "what?" response. Then Frances was gone.

One ship reported in that the alien was slaughtering troops throughout the ship, but leaving some of the women. When she was through only a handful of women and two men were left. Then another ship reported in. Then another. A brutal, slow and torturous eradication of life on forty ships took place. Blood was everywhere. Bodies were floating in space.

When Frances finally reached the command post Coren stood up. "What do you want?" was what she said but her mind was racing for this was no normal protest response to unwarranted search and seizure. She needed info fast to deal with this alien. Frances told her to come in the command private room.

Frances said, "There is something I want you to do" and opened her clothing, while laying back on a couch. Coren said, "You're kidding me. You slaughtered over five thousand people on forty ships for sex?"

"No, but almost everyone who didn't have sex is dead."

Frances had caught some hiding, killing many immediately. Some fought and died, some fought first and realized they were outgunned, and some gave up quickly. But she coerced many to lay down with her and when they did, they were transported to a different place, like a garden until Frances had made them cum hard and they awoke back on the ship.

"I need you to be submissive or it will be worse than you ever thought."

Coren thought she meant she would torture her and sighed, "OK". She found Frances to be very gentile and that shocked her. So did the garden, but Coren could not get any bearings as to where they were or how they got there.

When they returned to the command post, Frances told them to contact their government.

Coren ordered it and the response was insulting for the officials didn't believe Coren's story but that led right into Frances' hands. Frances told Coren to organize the team of people she had left to pilot the ships, clear the cargo bays and set course for Dremore.

Since Frances had left the weapons systems intact Coren had to ask.

"Please Frances, don't force us to make the ultimate sacrifice. No one here will fire on our home world." She meant they would kill themselves first.

Frances' response caused shock and eventual tears as the truth set in.

"You're not going to attack. You're the life boats!"

Meanwhile, back at Dremore, the official who responded to Coren told a gathered congress that a ship had appeared on the edge of their system and requested that they cease slavery. The laughter died down when a woman appeared in the midst, declared war, grabbed the official and began whipping him to death. The man could not move as if imprisoned in a gravity jacket. The horrified congressman and woman fled to the doors and called security. Lasers were useless. The doors were open but a force field was around the room.

Then the brutal terror. A son of the official at home walked toward his bedroom doorway and into a wormhole and out into the congressional arena and a brutal and fatal whipping.

For hours with whole families Frances repeated the terrible act. Then began the beatings outside in the streets as the rich inhabitants looked on at the death of their leaders and fled with hearts racing.

Someone in security had got word to the fleet nearby in hyperspace and even contacted Coren and let her know. What they didn't know was that a ship had already been attacking the fleet and as the fleet entered normal space they were met within two seconds with a wormhole and flew right inside to come out inside a star. They didn't have time to tell others. Fourteen hundred ships perished. Now a blue haze surrounded planet Dremore and no one and nothing could get off.

Coren's fleet entered the Dremore system. One of the ships had a higher-ranking officer on board who wanted to take control, but Frances told her she would whip her to death if she caught her ordering Coren. Ambassador Frances consented to allowing the officer to offer suggestions.

Frances appeared at the command post. She said, " Open communications to all ships. Nothing can get through the field around Dremore except what I bring through. When I laid down with you, I read your minds and know those you care about. These and their families I will bring aboard into your large cargo bay 2. You must bring each group out of cargo bay 2 and move them into other areas. I will continue to transport people into bay 2 as it is cleared. If the mind of one of these holds conquest and slavery of others as dear they will not be allowed aboard. They may be some exceptions for the aged, but not all because they can teach others. "

One of the women on Coren's ship came to her and said "What about those who wouldn't have sex with The Ambassador. Coron shrugged and said, "You get no one". Then the woman, who was called Seka went to Frances and said, "You win."

"Excuse me?'

"Do you want me to ask you can I lick you?"

"No."

"I have a lot of people I care about. Please let me help them."

"Because you were skilled they needed you, but if I let you bring your family you will boast that you never had to lick me. So you will have a test and if you fail, you lose."

"What sort of test?"

It will take a while to bring up all the families, but in two days you will be tested and you will tell me who it is you are licking - blindfolded."

"What?"

"That's right, of all the woman who did lick me."

"But how can I figure that?"

"You will have to taste each of them, maybe more than once."

"Oh come on, you don't mean... - all of them?"

"All of them!"

Seka was furious, but calmly said, "Isn't there something else I could do?"

"No."

When the last were aboard Frances began bringing up supplies and technology from the planet. When that was over she ordered Coren to take the fleet on a certain course. As they withdrew from the system, many in tears they looked back and saw a nightmare.

Using the gravity of a star Frances pulled the planet out of orbit and headed it into the planet's sun. The blue haze was still strong. Everyone was weeping.

They headed for a remote system and planet owned by a civilization that also owned slaves. The beings there sent warships to intercept Coren's fleet but you realize that was a setup too. After some political maneuvering, The Ambassador declared war, destroyed the ships in a star burst and pulled the two ruling planets out of their orbits and sent them colliding into each other with a terrible silent roar until the blue hazes were one and finally disappeared, but that is another report.

There are other reports. One is about the ship acting on it's own, in defense of the Enterprise, phase shifting the Enterprise so it couldn't be hit by enemy fire. The crew tries to reason with the enemy because they know what will happen if Deana is hurt or killed. This report includes The Ambassador's respect for Picard, as she will always ask permission to come aboard, but not to leave.

Another report is sadly of the hunting and elimination of a species including woman and children after the death of one of The Ambassador's lover.

There are more reports, some at Deep Space Nine, like the hot conflict with Major Kira.

It is imperative that you read them all.

Read them all.