Frances of Venus: Report 03

Story Info
Tit For Tat.
2.5k words
3.64
12k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are dreams that are part of an exhausting series of dreams that lasted over two years, while watching Star Trek Next Generation. You need to read Frances of Venus Report One located in the Celebrities Section for background to these dreams.

Report Three: "Tit For Tat"

Frances of Venus caught her as she arrived home. Jeanine 7 had just got off her shift at the top-secret base on an unnamed planet near Aries II. Security alarms would have gone off, if Frances had broken locks, but she opened a wormhole from wherever she was and entered the room without the tactical operations noting any energy surges in the area. No one knew Frances was even in that quadrant of space.

Jeanine almost fainted when she saw her and first thought to somehow signal for help, and then she remembered that Frances was telepathic. When Frances scanned Jeanine and tried to get info from her mind, she found a programmed block, that would kill Jeanine before the info was taken, but there was another way. Human mental guards were always disrupted by emotions. Jeanine found herself plastered against the wall. Some gravity field held her there with her arms pinned.

Frances stared at her and her long dark blue hair shining in the low level light. Despite the mental guard she could tell Jeanine was scared. Frances rubbed her hair and caressed her face with the back of her fingers. Jeanine began to relax a little. Frances started rubbing her breasts pushing the material of her blouse apart. She began to blow kisses to her cheek and ear, then on her nipples. Her hand traveled down between Jeanine's legs without going for the straps holding up her tight pants. Frances then stared at Jeanine and began rubbing her vaginal lips apart with her fingers. Jeanine began to really relax as she thought Frances was just about to enjoy her and forgot the reason she was afraid in the first place. After about five minutes of continuous rubbing, Frances had Jeanine wet and ready. She introduced a very mild gentle electric stimulus, which traveled up Jeanine's nervous system and almost made her faint with pleasure. Jeanine started breathing heavy and after a few more minutes she knew she was about to orgasm.

Frances stopped and stared softly into her blue eyes. Jeanine looked back at her short jet-black hair and her green eyes and said "What?" She swallowed hard and closed her eyes. She wanted to cum, but Frances wouldn't do anything. Jeanine was almost embarrassed. She badly wanted to take her own hand and grasp herself, but she couldn't move her hands. Frances stepped away. After clearing her thoughts Jeanine asked, "What are you doing?"

Frances said nothing, but came back to her and started rubbing her again. "Aw shit!" and "What the" was all Jeanine could say.

Frances slipped her hand into the tight pants and began targeting the clit. Jeanine began to moan. Frances took her hand out to lick and wet her fingers before returning them to the fireplace between Jeanine's legs. Jeanine's eyes were closed and she was rolling her head as much as she could, involuntarily. Then her breathing rate increased more.

Again, Frances stopped and stared softly into her blue eyes. Jeanine's eyes opened wide somewhat waiting, then darting from side to side as she tried to reason what the hell was Frances doing. Then Frances stepped back to her.

This time Jeanine tried not to enjoy, but when Frances hit her nervous system there was no defense. Jeanine tried to think of something else for distraction. Frances ripped her pants apart. Jeanine grunted in desperation first desperately searching for something distracting to think about, while at the same time remembering that those pretty lips of Frances were reported to be very soft and pleasing. It didn't take long. The lips were a far worse attack on her resolve than the electric stimulus. Within 45 seconds of those lips sucking on her clitoris, Jeanine gave up resisting. There was no stopping now. Damn it, she was about to orgasm or burst.

Then Frances stopped, rose to face her and again stared softly into Jeanine's pleading eyes. Then Jeanine got angry for a split second, then mad. "Frances" she screamed through clenched teeth. She was emotionally disoriented. Frances stared hard at her and zoomed into her mind and gathered data so fast it was like watching a vid show in super fast display speed. Now Jeanine was really mad, then she realized Frances had no further need for her and cursed. She then calmed down and though still breathing irregularly asked, "Before you kill me, will you at least ..."

Frances pulled her off the wall. Fervent searches of the base were fruitless. Jeanine was gone.

On the starship Venture, a priority one call came in for Captain Eastwood to proceed to sector Aries II immediately and expect instructions on a secure channel in the next ½ hour. They were on a medical mission, so Eastwood knew something was terribly wrong. When it came through, Admiral Seti of Trilo didn't even bother with saying hello. Eastwood opened his mouth to speak but the Admiral beat him to it.

"During the Rem Alliance episode classified as 'Wrong Aim' it was hinted for me to begin a gravitational and telepathic approach to neutralizing Ambassador Frances of Venus. Accountability rests solely with me. No formal files exist here, although I had almost a Carte Blanche account. My budget is a normal one, but my expenses were never questioned or buried. The development of the defensive weapon to deal with her solar powers was located in the Aries II sector. You don't need to know about the other."

"With all due respect Sir, I doubt if Frances will consider this a 'defensive' weapon we are..."

"We don't have time to discuss that," Seti said impatiently. Then slowly and emphatically he said, "She knows."

That was enough to ruin Eastwood's day. The Admiral continued, "The Galactic Federation has been called into an emergency closed session to include the military and a few statesman."

"How did she...' the Captain interjected, shaking his head.

"We're not sure, but a high tech working on the star nullification project is missing since her last shift. We can only assume the worst. If it wasn't Frances, then someone else is trying to develop a defense against Frances. We've been monitoring the Liaisons of the Ambassador for any sign that Frances is aware. So far nothing."

"That's not good. If she knows it would be better if she's talking to us."

True, ...as you know, she's very fond of you and your crew. She loves Danii, your ship's counselor most of all. Frances was an officer in the Federation before she became whatever it is that she is now, so we feel she believes in the good of the Federation. However, someone's going to have to pay and I might have to disappear before she learns of the other telepathic effort."

"Admiral, she could maybe understand that we want a negotiating hand against her solar power, but I think any effort against telepaths would be considered an attack against her Liaisons of Venus and telepaths in general. I would suggest we immediately cease those operations."

The Admiral refused to recognize that statement and kept on, "Captain, there's a very slim chance I'll come out of this alive. I believe I was chosen because I have no family. I will meet you at the base in Aries. We are going to test the Weapon when she comes."

The captain just stared, his mind racing.

The Admiral paused then continued. "She's going to destroy the base anyway, so rather than it be a total waste, at least you'll be there to record the weapon's effectiveness."

"And Frances is going to just let us walk away with this information?"

"You're the best chance. I don't have to tell you what's at stake. - Seti out"

Eastwood had never in his career been upset enough to think of saying "Shit", but he sure was thinking it now. They wanted him to risk his ship on a mission from a position in which his allies were intent on deceiving and his adversary was quite capable mentally and physically to slaughter some of his crew to share the pain of her deception. This would take serious parliamentary diplomacy. He called Danii and the Commander to his office.

An officer almost lost control as he called out the warning at the base in Aries II. "Gravitational pull 85 and rising fast. Signal has disappeared."

Frances was coming and not hiding. Alarms went off all over the base as Solar flares began erupting out of a huge wormhole in space. It was as if she opened her blouse and a dimension at the same time and a star on the other side peeked through. The planet, which had been in relative darkness, now was aflame. The flares made crisp ashes out of buildings and trees alike. Mountains became like volcanoes and molten rock flowed everywhere. Admiral Seti thought it was smart to hide the weapon below the surface. In an instant his face froze as he wondered whether Frances was reading his mind now. It didn't appear so as the flares were incinerating the planet surface. The Admiral ordered the weapon activated.

All stars become red giants when they burn off their initial supply of hydrogen. That is the start of their long death throes. The weapon was to accelerate this process. The idea was simple, but the power needed was enormous and the core of the planet was the base of power. Using a super transport system, hydrogen was to be beamed out of the star to just outside the stars corona. This disruption in the stars energy flow should have some affect on Frances who seemed to actually contain a star within her or connected to her in some dimension.

The Venture was just outside the system and Captain Eastwood had all long-range scanners on. Everything went relatively calm for a minute while the weapon beamed huge amounts of hydrogen, whenever the flares appeared. But would it be enough to affect the star within Frances? After about seven times, space went dark and silent again. Then the horrific nightmare began.

It appeared that the door within Frances opened and the resulting electromagnetic blast fried most of the computer relays on the Venture. Automatic radiation procedures appeared to be failing as fast as the navigational backup systems. Everyone on the bridge was busy rerouting power systems and shutting down sections. Reports came in that four crewpersons in engineering were dead and energy shields were failing. Radiation was rising and the ship was a mess. There were fourteen cracks in the hull and eight of them with no shielding. Two more crew were dead in personal quarters.

Danni screamed "Frances!" Her heart was pounding and she was scared. A long time ago, when Frances had made love to her and put her tongue between her labia, Frances had placed a dimensional chip there that registered Danii's metabolism. Frances could tell when any of her lovers was in danger or called her. Only an unexpected blast could wipe out a lover without her becoming aware. Just like the way Karen of K died in a torpedo explosion from the Rem Alliance ship.

The Venture jolted and a wormhole opened up in its immediate path. The Venture found itself just outside Solar Base 24 and a mental blast hit the solar base, which not only caught their attention to the starship, but also knocked all the personnel to the floor disoriented, blacked out six crewpersons and put two telepaths into comas. Meanwhile, the Venture lost all power and all hands were ordered to abandon ship. It took Eastwood and the senior officers four hours to get things under control. Admiral Cintubi of Base 24 had requested Eastwood to come aboard, but Eastwood wouldn't leave until his ship was stable and power at lest partially restored.

Cintubi was seating in a darkened conference room when Eastwood arrived. He looked up at Eastwood and neither spoke for at least a minute.

"How's the ship?"

Eastwood looked him in the eyes and shook his head No.

"We'll get you a new Venture... How many?"

"23 dead, 64 wounded." Then he added, "Data scan records are useless, half the computer is fried. We did notice that during the disaster Danii and some others appeared distorted or slightly phased as if they were dimensionally shifted off by some small frequency. They were there but were like ghosts. The destruction going on around them didn't harm them or passed right through them. We already know she shifted people at the Dremore system to some garden in another dimension, unless she used a wormhole. Other than that data, was this worth it?"

The Admiral didn't say anything for a while. "We never had any formal discussions with Ambassador Frances of Venus about this so we already put out a cover story that an illegal operation resulted in a explosion today that killed Admiral Seti and his loyal rebels. It appears that from a review of his accounts he has been moving money around to hide his activities to develop weapons for the highest bidder. There are image vids of him with some unscrupulous weapons dealers."

He slammed down a pad and looked at Eastwood and said wearily, "To make matters worse, we don't believe the weapon could have done the damage it did in so short a time. The star inside Frances shouldn't have begun expansion that quickly. The base's planet is a burned out cinder. Most of it is in space or vaporized. It was a star alright that did it, but there is reason to believe that the door to the star wasn't a door to Frances but just her use of a wormhole."

"Wormhole...to where?"

"To the sun of the planet Trilo"

"There are four hundred thousand people on Trilo!"

This time Admiral Cintubi shook his head No.

Eastwood pulled on his uniform and sat down. He whispered, "Did Admiral Seti know?"

"Captain, somehow a distress signal from Trilo arrived through the wormhole as Seti's base began to burn. So he learned it pretty quickly. We discovered the origin of the signal as it bounced here when you arrived through some other wormhole."

Eastwood recalled, "Seti thought it was a safe plan because he had no family."

The Admiral got up and looked out the view port. "But he had a home planet. The cover story is that the sun unexpectedly became unstable. Last word from earth is that Frances has made herself highly visible helping the Drems in the Cytor region to cultivate the planet. She isn't even acknowledging the incident."

"Admiral, if she admitted it she would have to bring the matter of our attempt to kill her to the forum and probably would have to break the treaty or worse declare war. It would appear that she is being just as covert as your operations... Thank goodness."