Frances of Venus: Report 04

Story Info
Good-bye, my love.
3.8k words
3.43
13.6k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are the stuff of a series of dreams that came out of all the Star Trek Series and the strong desires that right triumph over evil and sex be recognized as valid not scorned. You need to read Report One, & Wrong Aim in the Celebrities section,and Episodes 2 & 3 in the Sci-Fi section for background. In the Sci-Fi sections the Star Trek names were changed to address liability to Literotica but the story continues.

"You've become cold to me Frances... Why?" Nefti asked. "You haven't made love to me or used me to please you in a while. Is it because of Karen?"

Nefti remembered the last time when Frances had used a martial art hold and pinned her to the ground. Since they wrestled nude it was easy for Frances to begin tickling Nefti's butt hole with her tongue while rubbing her clitoris. It was a different but intensely pleasurable sensation and a strange way to come to a gripping climax. That was at least two months ago earth time.

Frances of Venus gazed into her green eyes, then across the garden's beautiful array of yellow and blue flowers. They lay without clothes under the light of two suns. The horizon at one end was blue and red at the other, like Nefti's hair. The planet they were on was unknown to Nefti. Even the night sky held no navigational help. But Nefti knew when Frances wanted; she could open up a wormhole to seemingly anywhere in the galaxy to get back to familiar territory. "Frances talk to me!"

Frances looked her in the eyes without emotion.

Nefti threw her hands up, fingers wide and head down to say 'OK I'm sorry I asked'.

Then Frances looked at her with sadness saying, "It's time you went to Star Fleet where the funeral ceremony for Karen is to be held. Picard can introduce you to the family and the host of the ceremony. He also has the library files on Karen"

The sun was in her eyes as Nefti said "OK"

"After you've gathered their data on Karen come back to the entrance of Star Fleet. I'll meet you, scan what you have been given and give you what I want you to tell them about her that only I know."

Nefti shook her head 'yes' slowly as she remembered herself as the Rem Alliance Major firing the torpedoes that hit the starship Karen was on at Cresis 3. Her own warship's mission had been to take back old Alliance territory in the Qari region. That cover story later proved to be a lie told by politicians to the troops. They were conquering the lands of others. Her glorious victory made her sick to her stomach when she realized that in the massacre she had killed a Liaison of the Ambassador Frances of Venus.

The Liaisons of the Ambassador were peacemakers, but what made it worse was Karen had been a lover of this Ambassador. Originally Frances of Venus was a star fleet lieutenant from a planet of vast sexual freedom. She served in engineering aboard the starship Voyager. Frances started her reputation when, like a black hole she somehow absorbed the entire planet Venus II and then it's nearby sun. Frances seemed to hold within herself and control the various and cataclysmic powers of a sun, including it's enormous gravity. As a human she had originally possessed both telepathic and telekinetic powers. As The Ambassador, who was no longer human she now had two distinct devastating weapons – one stellar and the other mental.

Those who did not know of her origin as told in "Report One" believed she was an intelligent solar being masquerading as a human. Everyone knew she was probably the most dangerous being in the galaxy, and she was not known for the great and many generous deeds she did, but for the horrors she inflicted. An ambassador whose law number two or the "Factor Two" decree demanded the slaughter of up to one million inhabitants for the death of any of her loved ones.

Frances had met with the Rem Alliance and thanks to Nefti a meeting of the minds occurred in which the Rem proposed an end to its conquest aims and indentured servant system and Frances had left the planet intact. War was avoided and she never did punish them for the death of Karen. But Nefti was still her prisoner.

It was all in the report labeled "Wrong Aim- Episode One" and the conclusion labeled "Frances of Venus- Report Two."

Frances watched as Nefti pulled on loose green pants and a flowing matching robe-like top. Then she opened a wormhole that led to the fairgrounds of Star Fleet Academy on earth. Nefti took a deep breath then walked through.

Much later on earth, Nefti exited the Funeral room. "I tried", Nefti somberly muttered. The Remembrance ceremony was beautiful and sad. It was a celebration of the life of Karen of K given selflessly to the aid of others. The family had resisted a Rem Alliance soldier giving a speech, but Captain Picard had spoken on her behalf. It was hard for the family to listen to Karen's killer. Karen was a beautiful woman inside and out. No wonder Frances of Venus was in love with her.

In the hall, Betra of K, sister of Karen stopped in front of Nefti. She just looked into those sad green eyes, until Nefti lowered her head in submission.

Betra said, "Thank You for your words." Nefti nodded.

Betra had long shining hair like Nefti but it was brown and matched her brown eyes. She threw it back. "We want you to ask the Rem Alliance to right a wrong." Before your incident they had taken over Federation territory and some provinces in the Qari region. We want our regions back. The Federation has been slow to interfere with the Rem Alliance because of their size and strength, but we know you are servant to Frances of Venus, who walks in space. We know you are a honored warrior who has defeated many in prowess and strategy"

"I'm not exactly a servant, more like a prisoner of war."

"Nevertheless, You have her ear."

"Look ...I really don't want to get into any more politics...."

"You owe us!" Betra said loudly. Then softly "That's what Karen was about to do"

"I...I'll see what I can do.", Nefti said as she turned before she was asked anything else.

"Shit", she muttered.

She headed to Command quarters where Captain Picard would be. She was tired and hurt. Giving the remembrance history of Karen made her feel a deep regret and a feeling of helplessness to change the situation. Getting involved in the politics of Karen was just going to keep the pain alive longer, although if she finished Karen's work that might help.

"Come " Picard called as Nefti signaled his door.

"Well done", Picard spoke softly. "I believe even the family was moved by your remembrance history."

"Thank you... Captain the family wants me to pursue Karen's mission to get back the territory taken from Cresis 3. I don't know if you had intended to speak to the Rem soon about your Federation regions that were taken over.

"I don't believe we were scheduled for that mission."

"Captain... I believe they are using me. They know the Rem will be more likely to give in if Ambassador Frances is involved."

"No more than they were about to involve the Ambassador through Karen of K."

"I guess so."

"How is the Ambassador?'

"Still pissed, sometimes sullen. Some days I think she really wants to kill me for revenge."

"Is the wormhole still there?'

"Yes", she exhaled and the Captain nodded.

As a precaution for emergencies and for times when the pain of Karen's death was strong, Frances left a wormhole open from the garden to the Enterprise's Ten-Forward room for Nefti only to run for asylum.

It turned out that Star Fleet scheduled another ship to the Rem Alliance for diplomatic talks using Federation Ambassador Ferin to take charge of the talks. They did not go well. The section of space under discussion held mineral rights crucial for Alliance weapons development and space travel. The Alliance wanted enormous settlement concessions and continuing rights to certain areas. The area was just not worth a fight for The Federation, which was why the Alliance targeted it in the first place. The Rem Alliance had grown to the point it could someday be a major threat to the Federation and the Federation was not prepared to push the date.

Meanwhile, Nefti had returned to the garden where she then stayed and practiced martial arts for what seemed like months. Frances was nowhere around but there were several large gray-green trees nearby with wormholes floating in their trunks like one-way mirrors. Through these Nefti watched the Federation news reports and could see life on several planets at strategic points, like Star Fleet Headquarters, Deep Space Nine and even one window seemingly attached to the bow of the Enterprise. Frances had begun telepathic and telekinetic exercises with Nefti and now Nefti could search for places in the wormhole views by focusing. The only thing she couldn't immediately tune to was Frances. She had to search for her. But Frances had placed a nano-chip somewhere under Nefti's labia the first time they made love and could always find Nefti.

Nefti saw that the Rem Alliance was not going to give back any territory, and knew Frances would know it once she returned. As an Ambassador, Frances gave respect to others and didn't usually read or enter minds without permission, except with Nefti, her prisoner of war. Nefti knew that while Frances had come to care for her, she had not totally forgiven her for killing Karen. Now she was scared that the Rem might anger Frances again and bring up the old pain of Karen's death.

One day Frances just appeared gorgeous in her barbarian leather outfit. She seemed somewhat happy until she saw the fear in Nefti's eyes. Frances scanned her mind and turned quickly away, jerking her short jet-black hair.

"Frances, can we talk."

Frances shook her head 'NO' as she headed away and into a wormhole, leaving Nefti wondering where in heavens name was she going.

Nefti searched the wormhole views and focused on the Rem Alliance Headquarters.

She was right.

Frances appeared at the center courtyard of the Rem Complex. Then to Nefti's wonder turned fear, Frances changed her outside clothing to appear as a clerk of the Alliance. Nefti had told Star Fleet of this ability of the Ambassador to synthesize elements like a star, but it looked like magic when Frances did it without the appearance of enormous amounts of energy. Probably her telekinetic powers shaped the elements into whatever shape she needed. Frances did not enter Headquarters but turned aside to the Records Office that housed colony and mining data. Why there?

Then it hit Nefti. That office housed the records of the phasing out of the Indentured Servant system. Was Frances just checking up on the status of the end of the system?

Ambassador Frances' decree "Factor One" regarding no tolerance for slavery in any form had forced the Rem into a yearlong plan to end the indentured servant system. That venture really was a by-product of the meeting to discuss "Factor Two" or the death of Karen of K during the Rem conquest ventures.

Now Nefti ran for help to Captain Picard. Maybe he could figure what Frances was up to and what to do. She almost knocked over a waiter as she run through the wormhole and toward Ten-Forward's entrance door. Guinan stared after her with a worried look for a full minute. It took a while to find the Captain.

"Come"

"Captain...."

Picard raised his hand for silence as he stared at an incoming broadcast in the Conference room.

"and it appears that status talks went well at Cytor, and now Ambassador Frances has sent notice to us that she is taking a status of the Rem Alliance project. You remember that six months ago the Alliance agreed to end its Indentured Servant system. The Ambassador's Liaisons have also sent a ship to the region and setup a meet with the Federation. We're not sure why, but we'll keep you up to date as news arrives. In other news..."

The Captain shut it off while he appeared to incorporate Nefti's sudden appearance into the equation in his mind.

Nefti started speaking rapidly. "She disguised herself and went into the Alliance Records Office. That's after she scanned me and saw I was worried about Karen's family request." Then louder with serious emphasis "She's not playing straight, Captain. She's up to something!"

After a pause Captain Picard said, "She usually doesn't announce her Status visits to anyone but the people she is visiting! So how did the com reporters get the news"?

"Captain, she's setting up something. Maybe for an alibi..."

"Or a reason"

"A reason? For what?"

Picard sat down and gestured for her to do likewise. Then he said,

"If she wanted to see the records first and saw that the status was progressing to the termination of the Indentured system, she would feel it politically pleasing to announce a visit and report all is proceeding well. Shows everyone back home she is making changes. However, if the records showed little progress she might give no political statement of her visit, but just a warning to the Rem and go to her next project with no political pressure on her to enforce her decree of "Factor One".

"Captain, that makes sense, but her mood tells me the opposite. What if she wants to punish them since they won't give back the territory we killed Karen over? There's new leadership in the Rem Senate now. What if she saw little progress then made the announcement. Politically as per "Factor One" she now has reason to attack. I think this is all about Karen. I thought it was over. Captain...it's not over...and she may ... kill me yet."

"Nefti", Picard said softly while holding her arm. "I think we'd better alert the Liaisons."

Just then, over the ship's intercom came the call for a message for the Captain on a secured channel. Nefti rose. "I'll wait outside."

When the Captain called for her to return, he also ordered the ship into Rem territory and called all Senior officers. Nefti knew this was not a good sign. After relating what he and Nefti discussed, he went on to tell them that the Ambassador's Liaisons were not sure what Frances was doing and she was blocking their telepathic and empathic efforts to read her, especially her feelings.

"The Ambassador has publicly reported that some progress reports from the Alliance Office are believed to be falsified and that extremely little real progress has been made. The Liaisons have sent for more objective reports from their agents but they do not feel Frances will wait to debate this in conference... they feel her actions are preeminent to an attack of some sort. They are in our sector and will be here in a few minutes."

Commander Riker wiped his face with his hand as he does when he's worried and asked, "We're going into Rem territory?"

The Captain nodded "We're to report there to meet the Liaisons and ask that we be allowed to investigate and mediate."

Data offered, " Captain, should not Nefti warn the Rem Alliance. Her presence alone would warn them of the Ambassador."

Jordi looked at Data. "We could boost the long range signal to get a message to the alliance in about 10 minutes.

Deana shook her head 'NO' asking, "They probably consider her a traitor. What is she going to tell them that will make any difference or stop Frances?"

The Captain humbly looked at Deana and said, "We're going to need you."

Deana took a deep breath and nodded. She knew Frances loved her deeply and might be persuaded to do for her out of love.

.

On the Bridge, a woman signaled that three Liaisons requested permission to come aboard. Picard granted permission and ordered that they be brought to the conference room straight away.

The exotically beautiful Leeandra stood at even height with the captain but had a very humble approach that spoke of enormous hidden power and confidence. Her soft lips and pretty smile seemed to make one feel comfortable, yet Picard knew her presence meant serious trouble. They usually began conferences with a warm slow soft kiss for all around. After the greetings and they all sat, she looked at Picard as if she merely had trouble today shopping for garments and said, "There was public outcry and a repeal of the Rem law to end the indentured servant system.

Riker's eyebrow rose as he turned and looked at Picard.

She continued, "We do not believe they fully understand the ramifications of their actions. Most actually voted to enslave the servants. The government tried to hide the facts with red tape; we did the same thing that we believe Frances did. She didn't read the documents; she read the clerks minds.

But we also have a problem because our agent Amel cannot be found and we cannot sense her. We fear they may not have wanted her to let us know what was happening."

Nefti was tired of politics. "The fools have just signed their death warrant!"

"Not just yet." That was one of Leeandra's favorite "hope" lines.

Suddenly, one by one the Liaisons began experiencing what seemed like a mental static and shook their heads as if to clear the picture. One made a small cry, and then passed out.

Leeandra jumped to her feet. "Captain hurry we've got to be there now."

Without stopping to ask why, Picard ordered the ship to maximum warp. They would be there in twenty minutes. Then everything happened in a blur.

"Bridge to Captain, Federation Public Report Priority One"

"Go ahead and broadcast ship wide"

"Ambassador Frances has just declared War on the Rem Alliance. I repeat. Ambassador Frances of Venus has just declared War on the Rem Alliance. Many thought the 'Solar Lady' was becoming soft. Today that has all changed. This is the Ambassador who took out the Drems about 5 earth years ago. Now it's the Rem's turn. It's truly unbelievable and horrific. There is a bluish gravitational field around the planet and four colonies. From this observation point, we can tell she is vaporizing groups of people with the intense heat of a sun. It appears that she is avoiding creating a high radiation level, thereby preserving the planet, while wiping out the inhabitants. We have the Liaison, Amel, who escaped here from the Rem Servant Dungeon #24. She is currently unconscious and in critical condition from wounds and what appears to be starvation. It appears she was about to be sexually mutilated to ridicule the Ambassadors reputation for sex. They were about to remove her clitoris without anesthesia. The doctors are doing everything they can. Before she passed out she said to tell Leeandra, head of the Liaisons that she found me and Frances is and I quote 'Hunting' the citizens of Rem"

Everyone in the conference room questioned Leeandra with puzzled looks.

"It appears they have signed it" Leeandra answered and slumped down in the chair as if searching and gathering thoughts. It was too late for the Enterprise or anyone to intervene.

Frances found a way to deal with the death of a loved one and the brutalizing and attempted murder of another. A horrible way to say Good-Bye to Karen of K, a peacemaker. She had tried to give honor to the memory of Karen by being patient and merciful with the Rem. That had been Karen's job to keep them from getting slaughtered. But some people just won't let you love them. Seeing what they tried to do to Amel was the proverbial last straw. When they killed the peacemaker, they found mercy. When they rejected mercy, then came vengeance. And there would be no slavery profit for the Rem Alliance, because there would BE no Rem Alliance. So began the extermination of the Rem species. News came in from all over the sector.

First she hunted and vaporized them on the planet and immediate support colonies. Then she attacked the fleet until they ran. She ignored surrender signals and opened up enormous solar flares within engine rooms while maintaining a gravitational field around the exploding ship. There were very few escaping pods. No official ship would pick them up for fear of being slaughtered along with them. No stations would give their ships asylum until Frances at least starting talking. Frances hunted them down and found the Rem on various private ships and crowded stations. When they saw her they ran and directly in front of them she opened up wormholes that led to uninhabitable planets. She could hit one in a crowd with a mental blast that caused them to foam at the mouth and die shivering in fear. The Rem hid on distant outposts in caves that she would collapse with gravity. With solar fire she incinerated their moon bases.

12