Frances of Venus: Report 05

Story Info
The deepest Space NIne.
3k words
3.22
15.3k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frances of Venus started as a series of dreams that came out of all the Star Trek Series and the strong desires that right triumph over evil and sex be recognized as valid not scorned. You need to read Report One, & Wrong Aim in the Celebrities section, and Episodes 2 & 3 in the Sci-Fi section for background. In the Sci-Fi sections the Star Trek names were changed to address liability to Literotica but the story continues.

*

It is assumed you have the clearance to read the previous secret crystal image reports on the alien called Frances of Venus. This is the continuation ofReport Four labeled "Goodbye, my Love", the hunting and genocide of the Rem Species. One of the last Rem families tried to hide at Deep Space Nine. Before the report of the encounter of Frances at Deep Space Nine, you need background information.

The aim of Report Five is to identify the reasons for Frances Of Venus' attitude toward the Command Staff at Deep Space Nine. They were well experienced with her very liberal sexual attitude. We need to go back about nine earth years when Frances was just a telepath and engineer.Crystal Image On. Begin.

On Deep Space Nine, Jake walked down a hall. In his hands was a section of a Personnel Report, later to be developed into "Report One of Frances of Venus". It was the part about Frances and Wesley on the starship Enterprise. He entered the rented room where he had arranged to meet Frances. He seated himself.

Frances walked in gorgeous with her jet-black hair cut short, her beautiful apple-size breasts and great curves. She always wore her Star Fleet uniform tight as a matter of cultural expression. Her people regarded their sexual nature as something to be explored, honored and enjoyed, but most of all managed. Some who didn't understand her thought she was a jaw-dropping, groin warming tease.

"What's this about?"

Jake pushed the pad to her and got up and sat next to her as she read.

"Frances, It says there that you couldn't resist the sight of Wesley Crusher's manhood... That there was some chemical reaction that sexually stimulated you."

She continued reading. "Where did you get this?"

"I'm a reporter remember. Is it true?" he asked as he stood up with his pants stretched in front under his testicles. His manhood bounced erect atop his testicles, merely five inches from her face.

She stared at it immobile for at least 10 seconds. Then blinked.

Hmm. Jake...Uh.. I don't think you should do this. She wanted to grab it and caress it with her lips. She imagined running her lips along the shaft on each side. She wanted to throw her hair back cup his balls and suck him deep. What she did was swallow hard, get up from the chair and went to the window to compose herself. She searched the stars. Her face couldn't hide the sudden aching in her that screamed "Why not?" She closed her eyes but all that did was bring up the image, so she opened them again.

"Shit! Jake put that away"

He came up behind her and positioned himself between her butt cheeks.

"Frances, You have no idea how bad I want you."

"Jake we can't... please if you care anything about me – Put that away!" Then almost crying, "I could get in a lot of trouble. Your father would kill me. Jake please. Don't make me get angry. I'm serious Jake I could lose a lot."

"Aww...Okay, ...Okay"

On the way out, Frances stopped as he grabbed her arm and she entertained the thought for a second. "No, No...please.. I...we can't. You have to forget about it."

The head of Security, Constable Odo saw her whispering to Jake after they exited the room, as she begged him not to do that again. Jake was begging her couldn't they find a secret way. Odo's curiosity was aroused. His reports of her people caused him to ask for increased security reports of her actions.

Later that night Frances was sitting in Quark's bar when a short, cute athletic very young blonde walked in. According to reports they met and shared drinks until late in the night. They laughed loud and talked in whispers. They would smile at each other for minutes and then giggle. Frances left first but security reported that Amel searched the base directory and found her quarters. The report stopped as she entered Frances' quarters about 2:30 a.m. What really happened was Amel and Frances sat on the couch drinking and laughing. They wound up discussing martial arts training and started playing. Both were scantily clothed. Amel taught Francis a martial arts hold to tickle the anus of your opponent with your tongue while a free hand could massage the opponent's clitoris. It first shocked Frances. She was deeply aroused and her heat fueled the rest of their night of passion. Frances was a black belt in cunnilingus and Amel wriggled and moaned so much Frances gave her a pillow to bite, before anyone heard her. By morning both were exhausted and smiling. Amel exited the premises about 11:00 in the morning.

Odo asked Frances to report to Security. He had run a check on Amel and found her to be 17 years old and telepathic. Odo questioned Frances, but he knew she was telepathic and could communicate to Amel any excuse she told him. He also had no proof they had sex as Frances implied Amel had no place to go and slept on the couch.

Frances said, "Odo, this is me. Why are you treating me like some criminal just arrived at the station? Odo! look at me. Don't turn your back to me."

"Frances", Odo said as he stared at his report pad. "Your behavior could get you in a lot of trouble with minors like say, Nog, the Farengi."

Frances laughed.

"Or Jake!" he thundered as he turned around and stared dead at her. She stopped smiling.

"I saw you with Jake yesterday, last night before you went to the bar and this morning in the corridor."

"Wait.. wait a minute Odo. Don't jump to conclusions. I wish you had just come to me."

"Your people seem to have less sexual repression.... I know you like youths after puberty and women, especially Dax... very much. We tolerate many cultures but not every aspect of every culture."

Frances told Odo everything about Wesley and Jake. Odo gave her further warning and let her go, but Captain Sisko did see the full report. Amel left two days later.

In the morning several weeks later, Frances saw Kira in the hall. Her reddish hair smartly adorned her face. She wore her usual red lip-gloss, which made her mouth both pleasing and bold. She was reading over a com pad as Frances stepped in front of her with a smile. "Good Morning!"

Kira just looked at her with those big brown eyes and no smile.

Frances asked, "What's the matter?"

"You know!"

"What? What are you talking about?"

"You got me drunk last night and took advantage of me."

Frances opened her mouth in awe, and then stopped "Are you kidding me?"

"No."

"Wait a minute Kira I didn't force you to do anything. Besides you had a good time. What's the matter?"

"I hope you enjoyed your conquest."

"What?"

"Do you make a habit of sleeping with every woman in uniform?"

"What? Oh... wait, you knew about Dax, Why are you angry with me?"

Kira grabbed her arm and said in a harsh whisper,

"You got me drunk and started tickling me until I went loose, then you started tickling me with your tongue on my legs. After you reached my inner thighs, ...I don't remember much after that...I don't like losing control."

Frances remembered the taste of Kira's sweet bath oiled thighs. She remembered Kira's little high-pitched moans with each kiss Frances planted on her labia. When she started licking, Kira started breathing heavy and grabbed Frances' head with both hands. Frances had trouble breathing until she got into a rhythm with Kira's hips. With every other thrust Frances drove her long tongue as deep in her vagina as she could and wiggled it around. In between thrusts she sucked softly then slurped Kira's clitoris. Kira opened her mouth, started shaking and whimpering, then locked her legs around Frances head. She arched her hips about three times then she released her grip. Frances didn't let go. She just stopped until Kira stopped shaking and started her soft pouted lips kissing and licking again. Kira must have climaxed three times or more. Frances remembered the double dimple accentuated in Kira's smile when she lay contented. It made her look so cute. But now Kira looked more masculine than feminine, and ready to fight.

"This isn't about control. Kira, I thought we were having a good time, I wasn't out to take advantage of anybody."

"I don't think you know me that well... I don't know how, but one way or another I'm going to pay you back."

Kira pushed her way forward as Frances limped back shocked.

Frances saw Dax working late that night and asked her if she could talk to her.

Dax as usual loved to be direct when discussing sex. "About Kira?...I don't know. We don't own each other, but I do feel a little hurt and jealous. May I slap you?" she said with a smile and a twist of her head as she turned to her control panel.

"Why not... get in line!" Frances joked.

Dax whirled around. The slap caught Frances off guard and knocked her to the floor.

"Ouch...OOOh.. I thought... Ow...never mind" Frances said as she adjusted her jaw and got up with Dax's help.

"Now we can talk" Dax smiled.

"I'll talk to you later" Frances said as she headed to Sick Bay holding her face.

Later when Frances was at work in engineering she received a tech request to service the food processor in Kira's room. She knew it was a trap. She told Chief, the head of engineering that she really didn't feel good and had a priority and had to see Captain Sisko.

In the quiet of his office, Captain Sisko listened, but seemed to have little sympathy. Sisko remembered Odo's report about Jake and Frances.

"Captain, I heard she wants to piss in my face. She's out to hurt me..."

"And she probably could", Sisko interrupted.

"I'm afraid of her" Frances spoke softly.

Sisko said rather sarcastically, "You seem to have a very active social life by our standards. Your sexual customs appear somewhat strange and relaxed. I'm going to give this some latitude. This appears to be a lover's quarrel. I'm sure you and Kira can work this out." He opened the door behind her.

Frances almost started to cry.

"Captain, this isn't fair..." There was silence for about 15 seconds as she looked at his back, until she spoke meekly. "Captain, I never touched Jake. I never even intended to. "

"Please report to your station" was all Sisko's back said.

"Captain!....oh man, this isn't right!" Frances stormed out.

Frances turned away from the Engineering section and went to Sick Bay. That was the only way to get out of reporting for duty. After reporting to Chief that she had back pain she returned to her quarters where she hooked up a discreet com line to Star Fleet.

She reported sexual harassment by Major Kira, but requested that it be not made public to disgrace Major Kira or herself. Frances put in for a transfer. The Admiral in charge complied and called Sisko, who then became furious. Frances tried to sneak off the station, but met Kira in the quiet exit room of a starship. Frances looked at the phaser on Kiras belt and dropped her bags and stared into Kira's eyes. Kira moved her hand to her belt.

"Shit... Okay.. Okay Kira... I never meant you any harm...and I don't want you coming after me. You win...okay?...just don't hurt me...please." She kneeled in front of her.

Kira pulled her own pants down, grabbed the back of Frances' head and started to give her a golden shower. It splashed in her face before Frances buried her face in, locked her lips on Kira's clit and grabbed her buns. She locked her arms around Kira's waist. Kira's hands grabbed Frances' arms but she couldn't get loose. The urine dripped down Frances' chin. Kira would get what she wanted but not so easy. Frances was going to get to suck on that sweet clit until she was satisfied no matter what Kira did. Every time Kira tried to pry her loose or pull her short jet-black hair Frances closed her teeth around Kira's clit. There was nothing to do put wait until Frances was finished. And Frances kept on sucking her clit hard then soft. Then releasing her grip just enough to flick her tongue across Kira's clit in rapid motion. At first Kira's face was firm and angry, but she caught a deep breath and swallowed as those warm soft lips enveloped her clit. Kira climaxed hard shaking and moaning. Frances' face was wet with vaginal juice and urine. Kira fell back against the wall breathing slowly and deep. Frances got up, wiped her face with her sleeve, and headed into the ship. That was nine years ago.Crystal Image Pause.

Years later by some scientific mystery, Frances absorbed the energy and matter of an entire planet called Venus II in the Gamma quadrant and went on to do the same with it's sun. Now she had solar powers harnessing all the aspects of a solar entity including its immense gravity. She could wield it like a force field around a planet. Enough power to open wormholes at will. Her telekinetic and telepathic powers were multiplied to an unknown degree. She was without dispute the most dangerous being in the galaxy. She helped many cultures through her telepathic liaisons but was known more for her atrocities. The slaughters came about based on her three laws or "Factors" as she called them. Factor One said no slavery was allowed in the neighborhood of Venus. She didn't love slaves; she just hated slave owners. Since the planet Venus now traveled with, in or somehow dimensionally connected to her, this applied to anywhere in the galaxy – her neighborhood. Factor Two called for the slaughter of up to one million inhabitants for any people who kill any friend or lover of hers. Factor Three meant immediate death to anyone who insulted her. It's all in "Frances of Venus- Report One"

Subsequent reports told the story of her revenge for the slaughter of a loved one by the Rem. When she declared war against them for both Factor One and Two, she sentenced them to genocide. She destroyed their planets and slaughtered them until their numbers were in the hundreds and scattered across the galaxy as fast as they could get away. One family headed to Deep Space Nine.Crystal Image Continue.

This morning Odo received a report that Quark had people living in a holosuite. Odo entered the suite with several officers to get the individuals to sign a form, which would convict Quark of illegal housing. When they entered the environment looked familiar. Then it hit Odo. This looked like Rem Capital before the war with Frances of Venus. Odo called for backup and officers to bring Quark in for questioning. After they rounded up the group, Odo called the Captain.

"Captain, Please meet me in the conference room. We have a problem." Odo always had a calm way of announcing disaster.

In the room sat an elder mother, a male of about 30, a young woman of 24, and two teen-age children.

Captain Sisko entered looked around and then at Odo.

"Captain, despite their garb, these are citizens of Rem. This is Countess Malel and her family."

"Malel family?...as in part owners of the Interstellar Slave Mines?"

"That's Interstellar Indentured Servant Mines" Odo replied.

"We are pleased to meet you, Captain."

Sisko smiled with that distant look that said 'I'm smiling, but the shit just hit the fan.'

"Captain!" Countess said. "I'll get right to the point. We request asylum."

Sisko nodded acknowledgement of the request.

"Excuse us please while I consult with my staff, Odo may I see you in my office for a moment."

On the way, one of the officers stopped them and asked what should they do about Quark.

Sisko said, "Leave him locked up, he's safer there. Debrief Major Kira and Dax and have them meet me in my office."

"Safer sir...from who?"

"Me!" Sisko whispered in a deep angry voice as he turned and entered his office.

As Kira and Dax entered a furious Sisko was slamming a pad on his desk.

"How the hell did this happen!!!...What ship did they come in on?...Never mind."

Sisko stood for second as they watched him and waited.

"Dax, get me Star Fleet Command, apprise them of our situation...Major you better alert Bajor." "Do you think Bajor's in danger?"

Odo interrupted. "Frances destroyed two freighters who were hiding Rem!"

Kira looked up at him. "Yes, but Odo we're talking about a planet."

Sisko shook his head violently no. "Remember the Drems, Cytor got in the way of the lifeboats. Cytor was twin planets... Not any more! It might do to get one of the head ministers up here to represent Bajor's interests. It might not be good for you to be here, Major."

Kira looked away in thought.

Odo said what no one wanted to say. "Star Fleet can't turn them over to Frances."

"No!" Sisko replied as he stared out the viewport. That would mean open season for every one of our enemies to jump at the chance to accuse the Federation of everything from brutality to murder and genocide... They'll want another option...and right now Odo...I don't have one." Crystal Fade to Black.

It is imperative that you read Report Six of the Cardasian plot to undermine Deep Space Nine.

*

Author's Note: If you can't figure out what's in store... don't worry...neither have I...YET!

The story is developing into a life of it's own. See you next time!