Francy

Story Info
Older man meets hot, manipulative Latina.
4.9k words
4.08
112.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers

It seemed that every day he could not wait to see her. She had made such a difference in his life and he did not think that she even knew it. She came to work at the clubhouse about a month and a half ago and since then his life had changed. She was very pretty. Even though she was from Columbia, she was blond. Her breasts were not all that large but big enough for her petite body. She was thirty-five. She was Franchesca or Francy for short.

His name was Fred Maple and he was a long time resident of the Cottonwood Golf Estates. His house was on the fourteenth fairway. He lived there with his wife until she died six years ago. She had found out that she had cancer and was dead three and a half months later. He found some solace that she had not suffered a prolonged illness. Since her death, he had found it harder and harder to find the enthusiasm to work the long hours that it took to run his business. He was handing the day-to day operations to his two sons who were capable to carry on.

He had become more aware of his body and the need to take care of it. He took Lipator for his high cholesterol, Diabeta for diabetes, and Prozac for depression. Even though he had always had an active sex life, the combination of his depression and the drug to control it had suppressed his libido. He did not care until lately. He was sixty-three years old but still looked good. He was six feet tall and had held his weight to 195 pounds. He was bald on top and gray around the temples.

He would stop in the bar of the clubhouse almost every afternoon and have a diet soda. The charge for the soda was two-fifty and he would leave a fifty-cent tip. After Francy started working there, he would leave five dollars and tell her to keep the change. He would have dinner at the club a couple of times a week but on the nights that she worked, he would have a six-dollar hamburger at the bar and leave a generous tip.

At first, Francy would give him a little sidewise hug from time-to-time but as time went on and she felt more comfortable with her surroundings, she expanded her hugs to him to full frontal hugs. This made him feel very special since he did not see her giving anyone else hugs. He did notice that when there were several people at the bar that he did not get an embrace. He saw no correlation between his tipping and her attention to him. All he knew was that when she touched him or gave him a hug, he felt good and some times he thought he might have even felt a twinge in his crotch. His thoughts would go to her when he was not around her.

One afternoon, the only customers were him and two other men who were into an animated conversation at the other end of the bar. Francy was giving him a lot of attention. She would touch his arm when she spoke to him and one time she stood beside him and put her hand on his thigh.

"I know that I'm a lot older than you but if it's possible, I'd like to see you someplace other than here," he said and waited anxiously for the reply.

"I'd like that too," she replied. "But there is a strict rule against fraternizing with the members."

'I guess I knew that," he said dejectedly. "But I wouldn't tell anyone if you didn't."

She went to fix another round for the men at the other end of the bar and appeared to be deep in thought. When she came back to him she asked, "Do you have a pool"

"Yes," he replied.

"Well, I don't have to be here until four tomorrow," she said. "Why don't you invite me over for lunch and a swim? I'll bring my bikini."

He gave her directions to his place, got a hug, and took his half-erect cock home. He was excited that he was going to get to see Francy away from work and in his home. The next morning, he prepared a tray of cold cuts to make sandwiches. He also fixed a salad and soup. When he heard her car in the drive, he guided her into the garage and closed the door behind her. He was a little disappointed when she got out of the car because she was wearing a kind of baggy dress that zipped up the front.

They ate by the pool and because they had little else in common, their conversation kept going back to the club. She especially mentioned that with the switch to daylight savings time, business had dropped in the lounge. When they finished eating, she moved around the table and leaned over to hug him. He noticed that the top of her dress was gapping open but she leaned against him before he could see anything.

"Thank you for inviting me over," she said close to his ear. "That was a good lunch and it'll be nice to kick back until I have to go to work."

She stood up and unzipped the front of her dress and let it fall to the pool deck. She was wearing a tiny electric blue bikini with a thong bottom. She turned around slowly as if modeling for him.

"You like?" she asked coyly.

"I like very much," he said as he was getting up.

Before he could stand completely, she dove into the pool. He quickly took off his shirt and dove in after her. They played chasing games for awhile. He was really enjoying her company but was careful not to make excessive contact with her because he did not want to scare her away. But she made a lot of contact with him. When she would jump on his back, he felt her body caress him. When she swam up to him letting her body stay in contact with his while she slithered around him, he could not keep his body from reacting.

As they were climbing out of the water to sun themselves, he saw something that he had not noticed before. She had a small tattoo of a colorful troll on her ankle. He saw a change come over her as she got out of the pool. It seemed that something was distracting her. They stretched out on two side-by-side chaises.

"What's wrong?" Fred asked. "Did I say or do something to upset you?"

"Of course not, you sweet man," she replied. "I just have something on my mind. That's all."

"Why don't you share it with me?" he asked. "Maybe talking about it will help."

"I don't think so," she said as if there was no solution. "It's just something that I have to take care of."

"Oh, come on and tell me about it," he said a little more commanding than he had meant to.

"Well, it's just that my rent is due tomorrow and I don't have all of it," she said. "Now you understand why talking about it won't help."

"How much are you short?" he asked.

"Almost a hundred dollars but I'll make part of that tonight," she said. "They are having a tournament this afternoon and there will be a lot of men in the lounge."

Fred got up and stepped into his house. He took two one hundred-dollar bills out of his wallet and brought them back to the pool. As he sat down on his chaise, he handed her the bills and said, "I thought for a minute that you had a problem."

She looked at the money and then to him. She tucked the bills into her thong and jumped up. She straddled Fred and leaned forward showering his face with kisses. Her body was pressed against his and her breasts were evident against his chest. The only thing separating his cock from her pussy was their swimsuits. After several minutes of kissing him and telling him how happy she was, she sat up trapping his cock beneath her ass.

"Well, what have we here?" she asked as she scooted off his legs and onto the chaise.

She lifted his legs over hers and pulled his trunks down far enough to free his engorging cock. He was not hugely endowed but was large enough that no one had ever complained. She bent forward and took his cock into her mouth. She slid forward stroking his shaft with her lips a few times and then backed off so that she could lick the head and underside with her tongue.

"Oh, God that feels so good," he squeaked out. "I don't know how much more I can take."

She felt his cock head grow as his cock began to pulse and she took as much of him as she could into her mouth. For the first time since his wife became ill, he started to orgasm. He felt as if he were a volcano erupting as his cum shot up the length of his cock. She stayed with him and drank every drop. When he regained his strength he attempted to return the favor. She let him remove her bikini and then said, "As much as I would like for you to do that to me, I don't have time. By the time I shower, fix my hair, and put on my make-up, it will be time to go."

When she was ready and had changed into her work clothes, he walked her out to the garage. Beside her car, she put her arms around him and pulled him tight. She kissed him passionately.

"I'll probably be too busy to visit tonight," she said. "Maybe I'll see you tomorrow?"

He nodded and opened the garage door. Before he could invite her back, she was gone. Things were looking up for Fred Maple and with this afternoon e He honored her request and did not go to the club that night but went the next afternoon only to find that she was not there. One of the other bartenders said she had called and said she had something to take care of and would be in later. He drank his soda and left but went back around five thirty to eat and found that she still was not there. He did not want to raise suspicion by asking about her twice in one day. He had a cheeseburger and went home. When he saw her the next day, she had a litany of reasons why she had missed work.

"You wouldn't believe the day I had yesterday," she said. "I had to hunt the landlord down to pay the rent to keep from paying a penalty. I got stopped by a deputy sheriff for having an expired tag. Thanks to you I could take care of it. He didn't give me a ticket, thank God, so all I had to do was buy a sticker for forty-five dollars."

He got a hug and the kiss on the cheek that was what he went for. He asked several times during the next three weeks if he could see her but there was always some reason that he could not. She always wanted to but a girlfriend needed help or one thing or another. He had just about given up but decided to ask one more time. He went into the lounge and took his seat at end of the bar.

"Hi," she said. "I've got something to ask you."

She had a few other customers but when she got back to him she asked, "Would you like to come see me tomorrow? We can have lunch if you don't mind my little place."

"I'm sure you place is fine but if you want to come over, you're welcome," he said.

"No, I want to be the host this time," she said with a laugh."

She surreptitiously gave him directions before he left and added that she had a nosy girlfriend coming over in the morning so not to get there before noon. He arrived at twelve-fifteen. Francy met him at the door and gave him a quick kiss.

"Welcome to my home, such as it is," she said. "Lunch is ready if you're ready to eat."

She took him into the kitchen where their lunch was on the table. It consisted of a tossed salad, spaghetti, and garlic bread. They sat at the table in the kitchen and ate their lunch. About ten minutes into lunch the phone rang.

"I'd better get that," she said. "I'm having my car worked on and it might be ready."

She went into another room and was talking quietly but Fred could hear her side of the conversation.

"Hello," she answered. "This is Francy."

"You can get it done by three? Yeah I need it to go to work."

"How much is it going to cost?"

"Whew that much? Is there anyway I can make payments?"

"If you could, I could pay it in three weeks, maybe two if we're busy."

Fred went into the living room where Francy was on the phone and mouthed "how much". She held up three fingers. He took out his wallet and pulled out three one hundred-dollar bills and handed them to her. She looked as if she was going to cry.

"Well, go ahead and fix it and I'll see what I can do. I know. I know."

She collapsed into Fred's arms and kissed him square on the mouth. As he was getting used to the kiss, he felt her tongue pushing its way through his lips. He parted his lips and in moments they were embraced in a passionate kiss. Their tongues were dueling and their hands were roaming over each other's body. Clothes began falling on the floor and soon they were nude.

He pushed her back on the sectional sofa, onto one of the sections without arms and knelt between her legs. He leaned down so that he was eye level with her pussy and began to lick through her pussy lips until he felt her clit with his tongue. He set up a rhyme and matched it with the two fingers he slipped into her pussy. When he was satisfied that she was in the throes of a climax, he crawled up over her and slipped his hard cock into her velvet tunnel.

She made a lot of noise. She grunted and moaned. She told him what a great lover he was and encouraged him to greater heights. It was not long until he was over the edge and pumping his cum into her pussy. When they were through, he wanted to cuddle awhile but she told him that he should dress and leave so that she could get ready for work and be ready in time to receive her car.

"It seems that you're always getting me out of a jam but I'll find a way to pay you back," she said.

"You already have," he said. "Tell me how you feel about me, Francy."

"You mean with what we just did and what I did for you at your house and you don't know how I feel about you?" She said looking hurt then continued with a smile. "Now, get out of here so I can get ready."

She stayed nude while he dressed. She kissed him bye like she wanted to start another fuck session but he knew better. She pushed him to and through the door laughing. He drove home in an euphoric state. On his way, he wondered what she would do for transportation to and from work if the mechanic could not get the car done in time. He decided that he would check on her later. He went up to the club but she was too busy to talk with him. She said she had to get a ride to work because her car would not be ready. He gave her his home phone in case she needed a ride.

He went home and had every intention of watching television but the activities of the day had tired him more than he wanted to admit and he fell asleep. When he awakened, it was past closing time for the lounge and he was concerned that he had missed Francy's call. He jumped into his car and drove the few blocks to the clubhouse.

He tried the door but it was locked. He looked around but he did not see anyone. Jus as he was about to leave, he noticed that the light was on in one of the rooms off the lounge. He went over to the window with the intention of getting someone's attention to find out if Francy got a ride home. As he neared the window, the thought crossed his mind that if she were okay, he might be getting her in trouble by letting someone else know that he was there for her. A venetian blind covered the window completely but when he turned the corner toward the back of the building, there was a window shielded from the parking lot and one of the lower slats was bent.

He knelt and peeped through the opening. There was a table next to the window and he was looking at the room from under the table. He could see the lower bodies of a man and a woman who were standing close together face to face. From their movements, Fred thought they were kissing. His hands were now visible holding her ass and pulling her closer to him. He was grinding his cock into her. He started walking her backward and Fred saw that he was headed toward a desk sitting perpendicular to the table in front of the window. He had to adjust his position so that he could still see the unsuspecting couple.

Just before they reached the desk, the man reached down and lifted the woman's skirt pulling it up over her ass. He pulled her panties down and with her foot pushed them over the fake boots servers and bartenders wore and stepped out of them. Fred guessed that she was slender because she had such a nice ass and legs. The man covered her mound with his hand. As if he were pushing her backward, she took a step back and sat on the edge of the table. He sank to his knees with his head between her thighs evidently licking her slit. He licked the entire pussy crack a few times before he seemed to concentrate on her clit. At about the same time, he slipped two fingers into her pussy and began to slide them in and out as he continued to work of her with his mouth.

Fred recognized the man as one of the waiters from the dining room. He wasn't all that good looking and did not talk well. Fred wondered how the kid could ever talk this, from what he could see, good-looking woman into fucking him after work. He was soon to find out.

The woman, who was leaning back on her hands, began shaking as an apparent orgasm took over her body. She put her feet behind his head and pulled him closer, mashing his face into her pussy until her orgasm reached such a peak that her legs began thrashing so hard that she lost her shoes. As her trembling subsided, he stood and dropped his pants releasing the largest cock that Fred had ever seen. He had seen a limited number of cocks in locker rooms but while they were different sizes, they all seemed to be of average length. He had seen what he though were large ones in porno films but this one beat them all in length and girth.

The waiter rubbed his huge cock along her pussy lips lubricating it with her juices. He placed the bulbous head at the entrance to her love tunnel and slowly pushed forward. Fred, respected club member turned peeping Tom, watched as the waiter's cock slowly disappeared into the woman's pussy. He rubbed his rock hard cock through his pants.

The waiter started fucking the woman slowly taking long strokes and then sped up shortening the stroke length. The woman was in what appeared from her motions to be a continuous orgasm. After quite a while, the waiter's ass became rigid and his body shuddered. Moments later cum started oozing out of her pussy around his enormous dick. When Fred saw this, it was all he could take and he pumped his cum into his pants, completely wetting the crotch.

Fred came so hard that he almost lost his balance and fell from his crouched position. He rested his forearms and forehead on the cool plate glass window until he was able to breathe somewhat normally again. When he had regained his composure, he was about to leave but looked into the room once more. What he saw caused his body to feel as if it had been placed in a deep freezer. The woman was standing barefoot just on the other side of the table he was looking under. On her ankle was a tattoo that he recognized. It was of a small, colorful troll. Fred got to his feet with some protest from his legs for being in that awkward position for so long. He hobbled to his car and drove home.

He was upset, not so much at Francy as with himself for being such a fool. "I thought I still 'had it," he thought. "I thought that I just might be the kind of a sixty-three year old man that a thirty-five year old woman could be interested in. She was just playing me for a fool and I let her. All I did was get a two-hundred-dollar blowjob and three-hundred-dollar piece of ass."

He paced the floor for about an hour before he went into the kitchen placed three ice cubes in a glass, went to the liquor cabinet, and covered the ice with twelve-year-old Dewar's scotch whiskey. He went back to the living room with his first drink in over five years in one hand and the whisky bottle in the other. The only time he left his easy chair was to get more ice and that became more difficult as the night went on. Sometime well after daybreak he fell into a fitful sleep filled with dreams of despair.

Knocking on the door that led to the garage awakened him. Before he could become fully awake, the door opened and Francy walked in.

"You look like hell," she said seeing his condition sprawled on the chair still with the scotch glass clutched in his right hand and the near-empty Dewar's bottle standing between his legs.. "What happened to you? I didn't think you even drank."

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers
12