Frank and His Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on the bed, Frank," Mom said, and I covered myself as I did so because the Internet erection I had been sporting was long gone, and now in fright my dick was trying to crawl into my intestines.

How embarrassing. After all, at least before when she saw me jerking off I had a hard on, so at least I resembled a man, but the peanut I was sporting now was nothing to be proud of, so my hand stayed cupped over my dick.

"Seems easy enough," Mom said as she looked at the tube and the instructions, and along with noticing her hands were shaking I could detect the scent of alcohol.

Mom must have gone out to the kitchen for a drink before coming back to my room, and my only thought was that I wished she had brought me back one too, because I needed one more than she did.

"What's this? Oh! They even give you a tube of lubricant with it," Mom said, holding up a little thing that was smaller than a lip balm, but Mom seemed pleased that she got a free sample for the 100 bucks or whatever she had spent for the thing.

We figured out the logistics of this operation, and decided that I would hold the tube over me, and after Mom put my dick in the sleeve she would pump the bulb and create the vacuum.

I had been trying to think of something to make me hard, but I was so scared that nothing was working, not even the couple of tugs I had given myself while Mom was examining The Humunga Tron 3000, and now her oiled fingers were waiting for me to do my part by getting hard.

Nothing. Not even the sight of Mom's greased fingers coming down and oiling my dick, something I thought would make me cum on contact, was not working. I looked down at myself, and it struck me that the shaving of the hair around my dick, which was something I had always done to make myself appear bigger just in case, only looked silly.

"Lower it down, honey," Mom was saying, and she spent a couple of minutes trying to push my dick into that nozzle.

It sure as hell wasn't because of the size of my dick, but it soon became clear that you at least had to get a little ways into the thing in order to get a vacuum to happen.

"Relax honey. Don't get frustrated," Mom said, and I guessed my emotions were becoming obvious as Mom struggled to push my little jello-like dick into the hose. "If we just get you a little aroused..."

"Take your blouse off," I whispered, and when Mom looked up at me in shock, I repeated it.

"Please. take your blouse off. Your blouse and your bra. Let me look at you."

"Frank, that's just too much," Mom said, having let go of my dick as she tried to tell me no. "That is crazy. I can't do..."

"Mom, you just greased up my dick, and you're trying to stick it in a penis pump," I ranted. "I think we passed the crazy stage a while back."

"But still - I mean - looking at me won't help anything," Mom babbled. "That wouldn't make any man aroused. Not at my age. I mean..."

"That's how we got to here," I reminded her. "Remember? I was up here jerking off while waiting for you to get back in the chair so I could finish myself off while looking down your top."

"Still..."

"I've practically seen them already, in little peeks," I explained. "You wear a 34A bra, slightly padded. Your breasts are about the size of apples, and they sag a little. Your aureoles are really big and crimson, and you have have fat nipples too."

Mom's face was crimson as I babbled on about her, detailing every intimate thing about her, from the brand of tampons that she used to the deodorant she wore and the razor she used to shave her legs and armpits, "On Friday mornings," I added.

"Haven't gone to church in a couple of months," Mom mumbled, and then she was unbuttoning her blouse and pulling it off her shoulders, giving me one last look before closing her eyes and reaching back and unhooking her bra.

Watching those cups come off and seeing Mom's breasts ease down was more erotic than any website I had visited, and while they weren't big and far from firm, they were the most beautiful breasts in the world to me.

"Mom," I said softly as she kept her eyes closed. "Look at me, Mom."

It seemed at lot of effort for her to open her eyes, and when our eyes met and I told her with watery eyes that she was the most beautiful woman in the world, she started to tell me I was crazy, but then I nodded down toward what was pointed up toward the penis pump, and her face lit up as she quickly grabbed my dick and had me lower the tube down.

"Whoa!" I said after Mom had inserted my dick into the sleeve and had started to pump the bulb of the suction device rapidly.

"Does it hurt, honey?"

"No - it feels way too good. Slower."

It might have been a goofy product, but there was no denying that with the snug rubber sleeve around the stump of my dick and the suction pulling on the rest of it, the result was making it very pleasurable indeed.

"Honey - Frank look!" Mom was saying while looking at my dick through the plastic in a manner that reminded me of the way I used to gaze at the toy store windows at Christmastime. "Look at your penis. Look how big it's getting! It does work!"

It was probably the result of looking through the plastic tube my dick was in - who knows - maybe they use some sort of magnifying plastic, and maybe it was because I was pushing down hard on the tube to make sure the vacuum stayed snug, but I had to admit that my erection had never looked bigger than it did just then.

Maybe it was also the fact that Mom seemed to be enjoying this as much as I was, because she would start pumping faster every few seconds despite me asking her to slow down.

She didn't even seem to notice when I reached down and cupped her hanging titty as she bent over me, not saying anything when I squeezed the pliant orb and felt her nipple stiffen in my palm.

"Mom - slower - stop!" I was babbling as I felt my orgasm rise up inside of me for about the tenth time since my dick got put that Humunga Tron 3000, but she was slow to react, and then I was cumming.

Cumming was an understatement, because while had probably jerked off 10,000 times in my life, or so it seemed, I had never experienced anything like this. It felt as if the device was sucking me dry, and my entire body was going through spasms, causing me to jerk upright at one point while my cum sprayed into the container like a machine gun.

"Enough - stop," I heard myself saying while my legs kept twitching uncontrollably, and I had to grab Mom's wrist that was holding the bulb because she kept staring with her eyes bugging out - squeezing that rubber bulb crazily until I knocked it loose from the connection.

"Sorry, Honey," Mom was saying as she came out of the trance she was in. "Are you okay?"

I nodded as my dick deflated and fell out of the sleeve, and then I felt Mom take the tube off me and stare at the copious amount of semen inside the foot-long vessel, hanging from the inside in ropes.

"Oh my," Mom said as she looked at the product of our effort before nodding down at what felt like more cum that had drooled back down on me as the device had come off. "Let me get something to clean you up with."

I watched Mom leave and then return with a warm wash cloth, and I savored the sight of her little hangers swaying in front of her as she walked, because this was a once in a lifetime experience to be sure.

I thought Mom was going to hand me the cloth, but she knelt next to me and began gently cleaning around my flaccid dick, moving the damp cotton down around my balls.

"You certainly have a big scrotum," Mom commented as she washed my ball sac. "Your testicles seem quite large."

"Balls Mom, " I said as she went clinical on me again. "They're my balls, and they only look big because of the size of my dick."

"Regardless, you seemed to like that machine," Mom said, and I thought she was serious with that understatement before she chuckled. "Wish they had something like this for girls."

So soothing, and as Mom held up my dick to clean it she kept saying that she swore it looked bigger now than before.

"Not that it matters honey," Mom reminded me.

"I know, size doesn't matter," I said with a hint of sarcasm. "But when you were pumping that thing, and they way you were looking at my dick in the tube, it made me feel like a real man."

"You were a real man before any of this started," Mom said, brushing off my attempt to stifle her while continuing to clean me. "You're a good student, a handsome guy, and you've got impeccable manners. You know how many times people tell me how lucky I am to have a son as polite and respectful as you?"

"You have a wonderful body too, no matter what you might think," Mom said as she brought her free hand to my chest. "You're even getting hair on your chest now too."

As Mom's hand toyed with the five little hairs around my nipple, I felt something stirring, and a little bit later Mom noticed that the washcloth she was holding was getting hard.

"Oh dear," Mom said as she looked down at me dick which was almost erect as it fell back into my pubes. "I didn't mean that. How did you do that? You just - you know?"

"I didn't do that, you did," I said. "I told you how much I'm attracted to you."

"What should I do?"

"Put it back on, Mom."

"Honey, it's all full of your seed."

"I'll clean it later," I said. "Here."

Mom held my semi upright and gave it a little lube before I slid the tube back down. She was getting the hang of it, establishing a nice rhythm as I swelled up. I loved the way she looked at my cock, and her nipples were hard and the aureoles seemed even puffier than before.

Was Mom getting excited like I was? Was she getting wet? I wanted to know but settled for reaching down and cupping her dangling boob and kneading the pliant flesh, and this time I know she was aware of my hand.

"Look at your penis," Mom said, peeking through the dried semen at my cock, which had gotten redder even if it wasn't really bigger, although she continued to insist it was.

"It's a dick, Mom," I said with a smile as I questioned her use of the word penis. "This isn't health class."

"Okay, your dick is getting bigger because of this," Mom said, and then said, "How about we call it your cock? Sounds more manly than dick."

"Fine," I said while watching Mom squeeze the bulb.

"It says you aren't supposed to use this for an extended time," Mom said.

"Getting tired?"

"NO! Uh - I mean no," Mom said, and we both laughed at her initial reaction. "Forgive me. Must be early menopause kicking in, or insanity. Maybe I should get out more."

"You should find yourself a nice guy," I said. "No reason for you to be alone. You're so hot looking."

"Flatterer," Mom said, and she giggled when she felt my hand, which had slid from her breast to grip her upper arm and when she noticed my fingers sliding through the moist peach fuzz under her arm she squirmed and blushed while saying, "Friday's a couple days away. I think maybe I should shave more often. You father used to make me shave everyday."

"Mom," I gasped while squeezing her arm.

"You want me to stop, honey?"

"No - go faster."

"Are you going to have another orgasm? So fast?"

Mom got her answer, and although it was nothing like the Old Faithful eruption that my first effort had produced, Mom seemed to enjoy me spurting a few jets of cum before I withered away again.

"Amazing," Mom said as she cleaned up around my cock after it fell out. "It would take your father 8 hours to recover - sorry - don't listen to me. Except for the part about it getting bigger. It is."

It might have been swollen from all the suction, but I didn't mind her saying anything about me like that, because when else would I ever be hearing it?

"Think you're going to have to take a shower, Frank," Mom said. "This semen of yours is everywhere."

"I will," I said as I sat upright. "And thank you for the most wonderful night of my life."

"Let's just pretend this didn't happen," Mom said as she put her bra back on, but I would have none of that.

"That could never be," I said. "Me forgetting what just happened I mean. You touched me and held me and didn't laugh."

"But I think that if you use that every night, I'll bet you'll be surprised at the results," Mom concluded.

"I'm not going to use it," I said. "If it's going to be used, it will get used the way it was tonight."

"You don't expect me to come in here every night?" Mom asked.

"I'm just saying that I will never put my dick - cock I mean - in that thing."

"Whatever you decide," Mom said, giving me a kiss on the cheek before leaving my room.

I looked down at my spent dick, and as I thought back to the last hour it didn't seem possible. My mother doing what she did? And they way she looked while she was doing it? Could she have gotten horny? Has she been horny for a long time, and so frustrated that she was losing control?

No. This was my mother, and mothers who suddenly becoming raving nymphomaniacs wanting to screw their sons only appear in porn movies, and they aren't weary middle aged women with sagging breasts, but are silicone filled ex-strippers trying to make a living in porn after their prime. The thing was, my Mom was sexier than they were. She was real, and right down the hall.

I turned off the light and tried to go to sleep, but I was too wound up so I figured I would watch some porn trailers on the computer, whack off maybe, and then sleep would come. Since I had to pee, I made a pit stop to the can, and after I went I stopped outside of mother's bedroom.

The light was not on, but she had the TV on. The sound was low, but from some of the sounds I could have sworn it was a porn movie. Since we didn't have anything more than basic cable, there was no way it could be anything other than one of those steamy Lifetime Network movies that women like, so after eavesdropping for a minute I went to my room.

I managed to squeeze one out while looking at an clip from some website that showed a bunch of older women with young guys. They weren't speaking English, which took something away from it, but I found a woman who had boobs that sagged a little like my Mom's and got off, although it wasn't as good as with Mom. Sleep finally came after that.

...

The next day Mom went shopping so I was alone, and because I had nothing to do I decided to snoop around my mother's bedroom. I know it wasn't nice to do, but I was just curious. Mom used to keep a journal, and maybe she had written something in it about last night.

I found the diary in the back of her desk, but instead of reading about how she couldn't keep her hands off her son and wanted to fuck him, I saw that it hadn't been written in since I was in boy scouts.

So much for that. I made sure that I left everything as it was, and was on my way out the door when something caught my eye. It was a little red light on a shelf tucked under the TV, and when I looked closer I saw that it was a video player which had been left on. A VHS player no less!

Poor Mom. The old man didn't leave her anything but a dinosaur of the 20th century. I hated him more than ever. The player was pushed back on the shelf it was on, and it was dusty, but there was an empty cardboard sleeve on top.

I took a look at it, and was more than a little stunned. It was a porn movie. Mom HAD been watching a dirty movie last night. She must have gotten so horny over our little session that she needed more. She might have gotten herself off while watching it.

I never heard of the people that were in it, and the thing was probably 30 years old at least. The title was "TABOO". I slipped the case back where it was and left Mom's room and went to my computer to do some research.

It turns out that Taboo was a pretty famous movie from back in 1980, but what really got my attention was the synopsis. It turns out that this woman gets rejected by her husband, and after dating and getting disappointed she gets the hots for her son. Her son!

Through the wonders of technology I was watching the movie within seconds on the computer, and as it began I couldn't get over the similarities. A woman, middle aged and alone with her only son, gets attracted to him. Perfect, and the best part was that MY MOTHER HAD BEEN WATCHING THE THING!

As I learned in the course of the watching the film, while we had similar circumstances, the people in the movie looked nothing like us.

The mother, played by a women named Kay Parker who could pass for the kid's mother age-wise, was attractive but unlike my Mom this Kay Parker had gigantic breasts. Real honest-to-goodness breasts that jiggled naturally instead of the 21st century saline versions of big tits, and she had a nice triangle of pubic hair too. She was hot, but nothing like my mother.

The guy that played her son, well, let's just say that if Mom had been watching and imagining this scene playing out in real life, she would have found it tough to picture my face on that guy's body, because his cock was huge. Maybe she was watching and wishing that guy was me. There aren't enough Humunga Tron 3000's in the world for that to happen.

This watching the same movie as her, even without her by my side, was something that really turned me on. How I wished that Mom would look at me like this Kay Parker did her son, staring at his big cock and turning to jelly. The thought was almost enough to make me want to break out that toy and spend the rest of my summer seeing if it might eventually work.

I eventually ended up doing what I seem to do best, and made sure I had good old Taboo within easy access for future reference, noting that there seemed to be about a couple dozen sequels as well.

At dinner that night, Mom was in full Mom mode, trying way too hard to act as if last night had never happened. She even made a point of mentioning that she stopped by church to have a talk with the priest, "To sort things out in my head," she threw in before suggesting that it had been a while since I had attended.

"Pass," I said, because I had no such notion, especially since the priest before him had been sent away for diddling some altar boys. Not me of course, proving that absolutely no one was interested in me, even predators.

I went to my room and played around on the computer, waiting for Mom to stop by to give the old Humunga Tron 3000 another shot, but when she came by, she was empty handed.

"Think I'll turn in early," Mom said, standing in the doorway in her bathrobe.

"Oh," I answered dejectedly. "I was hoping you were coming in so we could..."

"No," Mom said firmly. "Last night - I don't know what I was thinking. I'm so ashamed. Of all the bad things I've done in my life, that was the worst, and I pray that someday you'll forgive me."

"Mom, nobody in the world had done fewer bad things than you. You're like Mary Poppins!"

"No, that's not right."

"And you have nothing to apologize for," I said. "You care about me and you love me. I wish you loved me the way I do you."

"I do, Frank," Mom insisted. "Nobody could ever love anybody more than I love you."

Not like I do, I thought. I wish you did but you don't.

"Do you want to watch a movie or something?" I suggested, and Mom seemed to cheer up a bit

"Is there anything good on?" Mom said, preparing to go out and turn on the TV in the living room and pop some popcorn or something - anything to get away from my bedroom.

"Here," I said, motioning for her to come over to join me behind the computer, and I dragged a chair over to she could sit beside me.

"I don't know how you watch things on this little screen," Mom mentioned, but she sat beside me nonetheless.

"It's a 20" screen Mom. Only 7" inches smaller than the one in the living room," I noted.

"Do you get new movies on the computer, like that Netflix or whatever it is?" Mom said. "That Hunger Games movie sounded interesting."