Frank and His Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, this is way more interesting than that," I said, pulling Mom closer to me so she could see it when the screen fired up. "This is an old movie I found on the Internet."

I don't know what Mom was expecting, but when the main titles of the movie popped up, Mom almost did too, and I watched with amusement as she looked around frantically, under the computer table and everywhere else, probably looking for the VHS player or something.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"Something is wrong," I said, enjoying Mom fidgeting as she tried to figure out what was happening.

"This is - it's your father's movie," Mom said in a choked-up voice.

"Huh? I got this on the web," I said honestly. "Have you seen this before?"

"It's okay if you have," I continued. "It's only a movie."

"Pornography," Mom mumbled, and when I asked her what she said she answered a bit louder, "This is pornography."

"We're both 18," I reminded Mom. "So you've seen this?"

Mom said nothing but nodded, and when I asked her if it was any good, because I hadn't seen it all, she only said that she didn't remember it being all that good.

"And I'm tired anyway," she said, but when she started to get up I put my hand on her knee.

"Then I'll get to the good part," I said, and I skipped right to the part where the mother was staring at her son naked.

"I wish you looked at me like that," I said.

"Frank..."

"I heard you listening to this movie last night when you went to bed," I said, and while I was hoping that Mom was going to throw herself on me and drag me to bed, that didn't happen.

Instead she just stood there staring at the screen while tears rolled down her face.

"Mom..."

"You don't know," Mom sobbed. "I'm so lonely. I miss your father. He was an asshole but I miss being held by a man. Even when he would come home with lipstick on his boxer shorts, at least I had somebody to hold."

"I can do that."

"Last night, I shouldn't have done that. I gave you the wrong idea with that pump thing. I put thoughts in your head. Mothers don't have sex with their boys, except in dirty movies."

"The thoughts were there long before last night, Mom, and yes mothers do," I said. "They don't broadcast it, but they do, and even if they don't, I think a whole lot have the thought cross their minds, but I don't want to have sex with you. I want to make love to you."

"Oh, Frank..."

"You watched that movie and you wished that was us."

"No," Mom said, clutching her robe together.

"You want it to happen, but you're afraid to be the one to make the move, so I will. That's why you went to church today, because you felt guilty about what was going through your head."

"I can't, honey."

"We can," I insisted. "I know I don't know how to do it, but I'll try so hard you won't believe it."

"Please," Mom begged.

"Why, because I've got a little dick? If I was that guy in the movie..."

"STOP IT!" Mom screamed. "That doesn't matter. You have no idea what matters. What REALLY matters!"

"I'm sorry," I said, having destroyed what little chance I had of actually making this work, and I put my arm around her shoulder and held her tight. "I didn't mean to upset you."

"It's alright, Frank" Mom sniffed.

"I still do, you know," I said softly. "I want to make love to you. I want to do it tonight. In an hour I'm going to come to your bedroom and we are going to make love."

"We can't. I'm your mother, and I swear that I really wish I wasn't right now, because you're a beautiful boy that I somehow wish existed back before I met your father. But you are my son."

"Fine. If you don't want to make love with me, I'm not going to force myself on you."

"Thank you."

"Just lock the door," I replied, and when Mom looked at me quizzically I continued. "I'm going to come to your door in an hour. If the door is locked I will never mention it again. I'll sit in this room and jerk off into that machine for the rest of the summer. Rest of my fucking life probably."

"Ten o'clock Mom," I said while pointing at my clock which showed it was just before 9.

Mom shook her head, and still clutching the robe tightly she went to the door, pausing a second before leaving.

"Please don't come to the door honey," Mom whispered, and then she was gone.

...

It was very touching, the way Mom had said that, but I was going to her room regardless. The hour went by so slowly I thought the hands of the clock were broken at one point. I started to watch the rest of the TABOO movie but the way dick was drooling I was afraid I would end up popping a load in my pajamas if I so much as breathed on myself, so instead I sat and waited.

I had heard Mom out in the hall, in the bathroom and then out to the kitchen before I heard her bedroom door close. Was that noise the click of the lock? I didn't know, but when that clock hand finally got to 10 I went out to the hall.

From the bottom of the door I saw that the room was dark, except for the night light by the door. My hand was shaking as I touched the cool brass, and as I turned it to the left I held my breath and prayed.

Nothing. The knob did not move. I leaned my forehead against the door, ready to call out to Mom and ask her to reconsider, and then I tuned the knob to the right. It hadn't been locked at all.

Mom was standing beside her bed, and as the light from the hall filled the room briefly I saw she was naked. Now bathed in the soft light, Mom realized how well I could see and brought her hands up to shield herself. She looked so tiny and scared, with her arm crossed over her breasts and a hand down between her legs, hiding her sex but not the wide triangle of brown hair that filled the delta.

I closed the door behind me, and that action had Mom slowly lowering her hands to her sides. My eyes had no problems seeing all of her in the dim glow of the night light, and seeing her naked for the first time was anything but a disappointment. I didn't care that her tummy was a bit soft, or that her breasts drooped and her butt was a little big. She was beautiful in my eyes, and after I undid the snap of my pajamas and stepped out of them, I walked over to her.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Mom whispered and I came up to her, poking her in the stomach with my stiff dick as I opened my arms to hug her, and as I felt her arms go around me she said softly, "Please don't ever hate me for this."

"Hate you?" I asked, shaking my head as I bent down and kissed her.

I saw her eyes open wide when she felt my lips against hers like they had never been before, but after that initial shock her eyes closed and she began kissing me back, our tongues dueling as we clawed at each other's back sides before falling onto the bed.

This was it, and I was not in control. Mom was. She wasted no time, perhaps afraid that if she thought about it she would change her mind, and as I fell onto her Mom's hand was grabbing my dick and guiding me into her pussy.

"Omigod," Mom gasped as my stiff dick slid into her, and as felt the warmness envelop me I was surprised at how snug a fit it was. "Yes!"

I started humping her, trying to close my ears to my mother's moaning and clawing at me while she wrapped her legs around my ass and urged me to fuck her harder. Her words, not mine.

"Fuck!" Mom was screaming, the entrance of my cock into her pussy having somehow tripped a switch inside of her. "Fuck me babe. Fuck me hard! That's it. Harder!"

I did my best, straining with all my might to keep from cumming as my greatest fantasy was happening, and I think I might have lasted longer if I hadn't felt my mother's pussy crush my cock as she came, her vice-like opening squeezing me while she had an orgasm that I helped create.

I lost it as Mom arched her neck off of the bed while every vein and tendon strained in her upper torso as her eyes rolled back, my cum filling the very womb I had come out of 18 years ago, and I was still spurting when Mom fell back into the bedding, letting out little sighs as my dick twitched inside of her.

"Oh honey, that was so good," Mom gasped as we embraced. "You're a wonderful lover."

I didn't know about that. Two minutes, according to the digital clock at bedside, and probably a little less than that, but they were the best two minutes of my life up until then, and judging by the way Mom had reacted, they were good for her too. She had actually felt me inside of her.

Going over onto my side, I faced the the most wonderful woman on the planet as she looked up to the ceiling while trying to catch her breath. Her breasts were flattened with her lying like that, chest heaving, and as I rubbed her plump nipple my eyes strayed to Mom's armpit, exposed with her hands back behind her head.

The crater was smooth, and when I slid my thumb through the moist hollow I reminded her that it wasn't Friday yet, which got her to giggle. She had shaved for my sake, I assumed, but it didn't matter one way or the other to me, because all I wanted was her, after I had her all I wanted now was more.

Apparently, I wasn't alone in wanting more because after a few minutes Mom was rolling me onto my back and telling me not to look. That was a sure way to get me to do just that. Her hair blocked the view for a minute, but I pulled it back behind her ear just in time to see her mouth inhale my limp and sticky peanut.

Slowly she lifted her head, stretching my dick upward as far as it went before burying her face back into my pubes. Up and down she went, and once our eyes met when she happened to look up at me. I mouthed the words "I love you" when I sensed her shame at what she was being seen doing to her son, but my cock was getting stiffer as she kept sucking.

She used her hand to stroke my near-erection while dipping down to suck on my nuts, taking each orb separately into her mouth and giving them a loving bath before licking her way up the underside of my cock. I was now hard, and Mom once again wasted no time.

She climbed on top of me, straddling my crotch while running my boner along her wet opening before dipping me inside of her. The sight of Mom, sweaty and stressed above me with her hair messy and her face flushed, was an unusual sight but incredibly erotic, and when she started to move up and down I couldn't look for fear of cumming.

The way her banana boobs flopped around in front of her was so sexy that I nearly lost it, and only after I regained control was I able to open my eyes again. Grabbing her plaint boobs, I kneaded the soft flesh, her engorged nipples hard in my palms, and the rougher I mauled her tits, the better she liked it.

"That's it, honey," Mom said. "I like them treated rough. Pull on my teats. That's it."

I did everything I could to please her, even grabbing her nipples and pulling her breasts straight out, stretching the loose tubes as far out as I could, and her only response to to moan and encourage me to be rougher still.

"Honey - your cock," Mom was grunting as sweat rolled down her sides and off her forehead, her salty language sending shivers all over my body. "Your cock feels so big in my tight cunt - so big - so good - gonna - gonna cum again!"

Like I was watching a horror film, my eyes took in the sight of my mother acting like a marionette on top of me, her arms jerking around crazily while her pussy convulsed around my dick and she cursed like a drunken sailor.

"Cum honey!" Mom shrieked, reaching back behind herself and grabbing my balls, and as she twisted and pulled my nuts they emptied inside of her before Mom finally collapsed on top of me.

"Mom - what's wrong?" I asked as she sobbed uncontrollably into my neck, and after I held her she finally was able to look up at me.

"So good - that was so good honey," Mom sniffed. "Forgive me but that was so good, it turned me into an animal! I forgot how good sex could be."

Mom couldn't lie very well, and whenever she had tried to tell me even a little white lie I had always been able to tell. She wasn't lying now, and probably even wasn't when she told me how big I felt inside of her long neglected body. I didn't care if she had been exaggerating, and although it had excited me when she said it, I was beginning to think she was right. It didn't matter, at least not when you were with someone you loved.

We didn't get to sleep until the sun was coming up, and by then I had discovered that what I may lack in size I made up for in staying power. The times when I wasn't actually hard, I was on the verge of getting there, and we had tried every position we could think of. Some weren't possible for the obvious reason, and some worked better than others, but Mom was patient and nearly as insatiable as I was, right up until when dawn was breaking.

"I'm too sore, Frankie," Mom said when my face had come up from between her legs after lapping her cum-filled pussy and ready to dive back in with my boner. "Really. Here. Let's try something else."

In a couple minutes we were both laughing at the results of Mom's idea, which was doomed from the start, although the sight of me straddling her waist while she tried to squeeze her tits around my dick was funny.

"Let's try it this way," Mom said, and then I was on my back and Mom was bending over me, hugging herself while her spongy tits cradled my crimson dick, my hot flesh cool in the damp cleavage she had managed to create by contorting as she had.

"Oh man, that feels nice," I sighed as my erection slid in between her tits.

"It even looks like I have breasts when I bend over like this," Mom said, and then apologized after I had given here a look to remind her that we had promised we were never going to put ourselves down again.

"I love your tits, Mom," I gasped. "This feels so good."

"How's this then?" Mom asked, and managed to lick the tip of my cock when it managed to peek out from the fleshy cavern.

"Oh man!" I groaned. "That feels - it feels..."

"Gonna cum again honey?" Mom asked, lifting her head up briefly before bending back down and licking as her body moved up and down. "Cum for me honey. Cum on my face."

My whole body tingled as my orgasm ran through me, and although Mom's hair hanging down blocked my view briefly, when I pulled her hair back I saw the last spurt land next to her nose along with the other ropes of semen that had been deposited there seconds earlier.

"I think I need a shower," Mom said with a laugh as my semen rolled down her face.

"WE need one," I said, and we took one together.

Even in the bright light of the bathroom Mom's aging body looked great to me. The damage that had been done, the reddened back and raw looking knees, I soaped up gingerly, and she did the same to my equally tender areas.

"This fellow looks sore," Mom said as her soapy hand caressed my limp dick. "I can't believe a man could - you know - so many times."

"I was saving it up for a while," I reminded her as I savored the feel of Mom's hand on my cock. "Don't stop. That feels so good."

"You can't actually be getting it up again?" Mom giggled as he felt my dick start to swell under her touch.

"Don't think so, but please don't stop. I love you so much."

"I love you too honey," Mom said, and in a minute or so she watched as I made the face that I had made several times earlier that night.

I wasn't close to being hard, but when Mom felt my dick spasm in my palm she knew I was cumming. I doubt whether I ejaculated much, if anything. Regardless, it felt good just the same and the shower spray washed whatever had come out off of my mother's thigh.

"Just in time. We're running out of hot water,"

Mom said, and after we felt the temperature change we rinsed off fast and dried each other off.

Back in Mom's bedroom, we looked at the mess we had made. Sheets stained all over the place, with sweat, bodily fluids, and even some traces of blood from my raw knees made it look like a crime scene. I helped Mom change the sheets, and after we were done I wondered whether I should go to my own bed, but Mom made it clear where she wanted me.

"Just keep your hands to yourself," Mom chuckled after I spooned in behind her, and although I couldn't do that, the hand that was cupping her breast was gentle and loving as we fell asleep.

The next morning, or should I say later that morning, Mom had gotten up before me and had breakfast waiting for me even though it was nearly noon. I had been worried that things would be different between us, but they weren't, at least not in a way that anyone would notice.

Later that night, after I had gotten home from my part-time job, we ate dinner and watched a movie together before Mom announced she was turning in. I killed the set and walked down the hall with her, ready to play around with the computer until I got tired, but when we reached her doorway she stopped and gave me a subtle look with her eyes toward her room.

"You don't have to, you know," Mom said. "I love the feel of cuddling up with a man again though."

Mom didn't even get the sentence out before I had ducked inside with her, and although we started to get ourselves undressed, before long we were tearing each other's clothes off, and my cock was already hard by the time my underwear came down.

"What am I going to do with you?" Mon asked as her fist seized my erection.

"Anything you want to," I told her as she pulled me into bed with her. "I'm up for anything."

"So I notice," Mom said before her mouth covered mine and our tongues dueled. "So I notice."

***

thank you for reading