Frank & Joe Ch. 01

Story Info
Her introduction to swinging.
6.3k words
4.39
141.7k
33

Part 1 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
108 Followers

This will be a series of stories about my affair with a friend of my husband. It started as an innocent flirtation but then ended up as an affair. My husband is fully aware of this affair and, in fact, encouraged me to take the first step. I should mention here that he had brought up the subject of swapping a few times but I wasn't in favor of it for many reasons, the main one being that I wasn't sure about my reactions seeing my husband having sex with another woman. Frank is a widower, his wife passed away a few years ago, and has been friends with Joe, my husband, for many years now. He had frequently told me that he found me very sexy and had asked me for sex a couple of times, I had always refused, reminding him that he was my husband's best friend and that his wife was also a friend of mine. However since his wife passed away, he had continued to ask me for sex but I still refused.

Frank had an absolutely direct way of asking, he would whisper into my ears "I wanna fuck you!" anytime he was near me, we were always very direct in our speaking. One time we were at a BBQ at a friend's house, I was alone in the kitchen cleaning some vegetables and fruits and Frank came up behind me and put his arms around me, grinding his cock into my ass, I could feel his cock hard and insistent against my ass. Then he whispered into my ears, "Bend over now and I'll fuck you doggy style!" Since my hands were full washing and slicing the vegetables, I couldn't just push him away, like I normally did, and so just kept still while he continued to grind against me, I must admit that I slowly became very turned on by what he was doing, but all I did was smile and told him there were so many people around and told him to behave himself.

I think one of the reasons why he dared to do this was because Joe had told him a few times already that I rarely used underwear, and he would always feel my ass or tits to confirm that I didn't have anything under whatever I was wearing. Today I had on a pair of cotton shorts and a t-shirt and a pair of sneakers, nothing else, he had already felt my tits when we arrived earlier so he knew I was, as usual, without underwear. Even after I told him to behave himself he continued holding me from behind and grinding away against my ass, now his hands had slipped under my t-shirt and were fondling my breasts. All of a sudden Joe walked into the kitchen and asked what we were doing, Frank replied that he was trying to get into my pants and I asked my husband to tell his friend to stop bothering me, all Joe did was to smile and tell me to handle the situation myself.

What I did was to turn around to face Frank, he still had his arms around me, I didn't push him away or anything but told him nicely that I wasn't available as my husband was standing right there watching us. However I could feel his hands on my body and soon they were under my t-shirt and he started to fondle my tits, just at that moment another friend walked in and Frank quickly let me go.

However it wasn't too long after that incident that I finally allowed Frank to fuck me. He was over at our house for dinner one Saturday night, nothing special, in fact we had gone out earlier and bought some take away Chinese food and a couple of bottles of wine. We had sent our children over to Joe's brother's house and they would only be home the next afternoon so I realized that there would only be the three of us. As usual after dinner both Joe and Frank went into the living room and switched on the TV while I cleaned up and after that made a pot of coffee and brought it out and joined the men. They were watching some sports program but when I joined them, they switched it off, Joe then switched on the radio to a station playing some sentimental and soft music.

We started off talking about everything under the sun, politics, the economy, everything. Of course after some time the topic was sex, it started by my asking Frank why was he always asking me for sex, he should have other outlets for release. He was very direct in his reply, telling me that he had always been attracted to me and admitted that his visits to brothels or streetwalkers were usually not satisfying. Ever since Joe told him about me rarely using underwear he had been having fantasies about me, add to this was his constant fondling of my body which I had never rejected outright. I also admitted that I was usually turned on when he fondled me but I allowed it since my husband didn't object but I wasn't sure about letting him fuck me as I wasn't sure about Joe's reaction to it. My husband immediately told me (us) that he wouldn't object to Frank fucking me, he only had one condition, that should I agree, we could not do it in secret meaning he should know about it. When Frank heard this he said that he totally agreed with Joe's condition, in fact he said that he would much rather prefer that Joe be present to avoid any complications in the future.

I just couldn't believe what I was hearing, my husband telling me to fuck his best friend and both men talking about it right in front of me. I quickly asked Frank if he was suggesting that we have a threesome and both of them replied that it would be the best condition for us, now everything depended on me, Frank adding that he would never force me and he only wanted me if I also wanted the same thing, Joe just smiled. There wasn't much time for me to make up my mind as I knew that they were both waiting to hear what I had to say.

It was very thrilling for me, firstly for my husband to encourage me to fuck his best friend and then to know that Frank still thought that I was desirable at my ripe old age of 38. Also, since my marriage, I've been faithful to Joe so Frank would be a new cock for me. Another thing that crossed my mind was that both of them had said we would be a threesome, this absolutely made me wonder about getting fucked by two men at once.

After some consideration I turned to Joe and told him I was ready and asked how should we begin, he turned to Frank saying that I was now available. Frank told me to stand up, which I did, and then both he and Joe also got up and came over to me, with Frank saying that the first thing was for me to get naked. My reply was that it would be so simple as I only had on a summery dress, spaghetti straps holding it up and a pair of high heeled sandals. I stepped out of my sandals and by this time the two men were on each side of me, Joe told Frank to proceed to undress me saying that he had done it so many times already. Frank slipped off the straps of my dress which caused it to fall around my ankles and as soon as I stepped away I stood completely naked in front of my husband and his best friend, Frank told me not to move saying he wanted to really look at my naked body, he had seen me in bikinis before and, of course, had fondled me under my dress many times but this was the first time I stood totally naked in front of him with the knowledge that it wouldn't be too long before he started fucking me.

He walked around me, touching some parts of my body, at first I felt very self conscious, I told him that he was behaving as if he wished to buy me by checking out the merchandize first. Joe had moved back to sit on the sofa looking at what his friend was doing to his wife, he sat quietly not saying or doing anything but I did notice a smile playing on his lips. When I mentioned what I felt to them, Frank caught me in his arms and told me that I was a very sexy and desirable woman and he had been having fantasies about me for years and now finally he had the chance to look at my naked body and know that I was available to him, he wanted to take full opportunity to really look and touch me. Of course when I heard this I had to allow him whatever his wished, I kissed him fully on the lips and then we were kissing and caressing each other.

Then Frank broke off the kiss saying that he wanted me lying down with my legs spread so that he could check out my cunt, I was hesistant but my husband reminded me that I had agreed to satisfy Frank's wishes. So I told him to get off the sofa and I lay down on it, Joe helped spread my legs wide opened by holding my left leg on the back of the sofa while Frank held my right leg on the floor and got between them. He then started checking out my cunt, first he spread my cunt lips, pulling out the inner lips (which are really prominent especially when I'm aroused like right now), then he commented that I seem to have very little cunt hairs and asked if I shaved. I told him no and that whatever he saw on my body is natural and original. I raised myself up on my elbows so that I could observe what he was doing between my legs and now he slowly inserted firstly one finger and then two and finally three fingers into my cunt, all went in easily as I was already so wet. Frank slowly finger fucked me right there in front of my husband, I was thrusting my hips up to increase the pressure and he began to fuck me faster and harder until I felt a wave of pleasure flow right over me, I came hard.

Frank told me to turn over and lie face down, after I assumed this position I had to turn my head around and could only see part of what he was doing but of course could feel everything. I felt my ass cheeks being spread wide then Frank was telling my husband to hold them that way while he explored my ass hole. I felt his fingers reaming my ass hole and after that a finger being slowly pushed in. It hurt at first and I told them that but Joe advised me to relax and that Frank was trying to poke his finger further in. When I felt his hand on my ass cheeks I knew that he had a finger inside my ass right to hilt, it didn't hurt as much and in fact I was getting turned on again. I must add here that Joe rarely fucks me in the ass because it always hurts in the beginning and usually I'll not be able to cum, the only times he ever does it are during my monthly female time or the times when we watch porno movies showing it and he wishes to try it out.

Anyway after a short while Frank pulled out his finger and said that he was done, however he reserved the right to inspect every inch of my body in future, both my husband and I agreed. Joe now suggested that we finish the rest of the wine, there was slightly less than a bottle left from the two that we bought for dinner, and I was elected to get the bottle and glasses from the kitchen. I made a move to put on my dress but Frank forbade that saying that from this moment onwards, whenever the three of us were together, I wasn't allowed to wear anything. I had no objections to this since I enjoyed being naked and actually I was naked every chance I got, so I went into the kitchen and soon came back with the wine. As I was pouring it out into the glasses I reminded Frank that he had been asking to fuck me for so many times and now that I was finally naked and available, he didn't seem to be doing anything about it. He replied that he wanted to savour the situation fully, having me naked and waiting for him to fuck me, adding that the night was still young and we had plenty of time.

As soon as I placed the bottle of wine back on the table, Frank pulled me onto his lap, we were all holding on to our glasses of wine so I didn't bother to struggle, actually since I had agreed to this affair, I was just waiting for Frank to really fuck me and allowed him to do anything. I was now sitting in his lap totally naked and put my glass of wine on the coffee table and was nuzzling

into his throat, I realized what I was doing in front of my husband but since he encouraged this affair I knew that he wouldn't mind, and if indeed he was telling the truth, he would be enjoying the show I was putting on. Soon Frank too placed his glass next to mine and I felt his hands roaming all over my body. I must stress here that I was really feeling fantastic, sitting in a man's lap totally naked while he fondled me right in front of my husband, I don't know how to describe my feelings at that time, obviously there was pleasure but there was also some of naughtiness coupled with daring for what I was doing. Bottom line is that I thoroughly enjoyed everything that was happening.

I encouraged Frank in his fondling of me by spreading my legs and then felt his hand snaking between them followed by a finger pushing at the lips of my cunt. We were kissing, our tongues like swords fencing with each other, Frank's other hand was caressing me all over while I had both my arms around his neck pulling his face towards me and keeping him there. After a few minutes, he pushed me away and got up from his seat, I was sitting on the floor in front of him and he started to undress. When I saw him unbuttoning his shirt and I quickly helped by taking off his belt and then his pants, he was wearing boxers and I could see a bulge in front so I knew he was already hard. It didn't take me too long to pull his boxers down and when his cock came into view I quickly gobbled it into my mouth and started to suck him off. He continued undressing and when he was finally naked I felt his hand hold the back of my head, at the same time he was thrusting his hips to and fro so that his cock was fucking my mouth. This continued for another few more minutes and then he suddenly stopped moving with his cock filling up my mouth and soon I felt him shooting his cum into my mouth, I could even feel his cock expanding and contracting during this, he was really shooting a full load into me and I tried to swallow as much as possible, however some did escape and dribble down my chin. When Frank was finished we released each other and I licked off whatever that had escaped from my mouth.

Then I got up and took a sip of my wine, Frank immediately sat down in the armchair saying that he was "pooped out" to which I reminded him that the night was still young, he replied that he still wanted me somemore but needed to rest for a few minutes. During all this, Joe, my husband, had sat in his armchair observing what we did, his only participation was to give us words of encouragement. I now turned to him and said that while Frank was recuperating, did he want anything from me. All he did was smile but he crocked his finger at me, indicating that I should go over to him. I crawled over to where he was sitting, then he stood up and started to undress, seeing this I helped him just like I did for Frank and also sucked him off. I knew he enjoyed it whenever I sucked him because he has told me many times before that I was the best cocksucker he has known. I sucked him until he too ejaculated and I managed to swallow everything.

Finally the three of us were totally naked together, as the two men were resting, we continued to sip at our wine, again with me sitting in Frank's lap, the only difference now was that he was also naked and I could see his cock between my thighs. Right at this moment it was shrivelled up so I started to play with it, Frank told me that he would be ready for more action in another few minutes.

I wish to describe a little about Frank's cock. When he was fully erect it is about 7 inches long and very thick, I'm guessing about 5 inches around. He's circumcized so that the cock head is round and much thicker and bigger then the stem, I could also see the blood vessels surrounding the stem which rose upright from his scrotum which was thickly covered with his pubic hairs. As he was standing up while I sucked his cock, I noticed that his scrotum dangled down between his legs and I did hold it in my hands and so felt his balls, muy cojones! However when it was not erect like right now, it was only about two inches, so that it looked like a mushroom between his legs (I've told him so a number of times) with that huge head on top. I must say that usually it didn't take him too long to get hard, especially when I play with it. I love playing with it and ever since that night, I would frequently lie between his legs as he lay on the bed, fondling, kissing, licking and even rubbing my face into his cock. Another thing is to wake up next to him and find his cock all shrivelled up and then I would start sucking on it, this would wake him up but the best thing about this is to feel it growing longer and thicker in my mouth. Joe tells me that I'm obsessed with Frank's cock and I tend to agree with it, Frank loves having me "take care" of his cock and frequently tells me that, so I guess my obsession makes everyone of us happy.

As I sat in Frank's lap playing with his cock, he didn't neglect me, he was caressing my body and sucked on my tits, even pulling my nipples to stretch them out, his hands were all over my body. I could see his cock now slowly growing in my hands. I sat there while he continued to caress me and just watched his beautiful cock growing and growing. When he was fully erect I got off his lap and went down between his legs and started to lick and kiss his cock, seeing this, Joe commented that his wife was turning into a real slut, I was doing things to his friend that I had never done to him in our years of marriage. I stopped my actions on Frank's cock to answer that I had done so many things with him that I had never done with anybody else before (eg licking Joe's ass hole and even inserting my tongue as far as it would go) and anyway he had encouraged me to satisfy his friend and also I was willing to do anything he wished later. Frank told me that he was now ready to fuck me and asked where should we do it.

As a reply I just had to lie down on the floor and spread my legs but before I could say anything my husband told Frank that I was offering myself and he had better take up my offer before he cut in. Frank immediately got between my legs and soon had his cock shoved into my cunt and started pounding away, there was no finesse or any preliminaries, just shoved his cock in and was fucking me hard and fast, of course he could enter easily since my cunt was already so wet with all the finger fucking I had received. It was only a few minutes and then he stopped moving with his cock still inside me so I knew that he was about to cum, and this was confirmed soon when I felt spurts inside my cunt which caused me to cum also. I wrapped my legs around him and was thrusting myself upwards towards him as I came and came, I could feel him lean lower down and start to suck on my tits and even bite my nipples, that hurt but I kept quiet as I was too busy enjoying the waves of pleasure flowing throughout my body. I kept my legs around him even when we had finished, I could still feel his hard cock inside my cunt, he had now raised himself up from my tits and was looking at me, a smile on his face as he asked how did I find the fuck.

I told him that I had thoroughly enjoyed it and he should know that from my reactions and at this point Joe commented that was how I behaved every time he fucked me. By this time Joe had come to kneel beside us and was asking me how long I planned to lie there, he got hold of my hand and brought it towards his cock which I discovered was already hard. I replied that I wanted to lie there until Frank's cock grew soft and was out of my cunt. When I said this I suddenly realized what a situation I was in. I was lying on the floor of my house with a man's cock still inside my cunt after he had fucked me and my husband was next to me with me holding his cock and he was telling me that he wanted to fuck me. Now I really felt like a true slut and loving every minute of it.

After another few minutes Frank got off me, his cock again all shrivelled up but as he was about to step over my legs I raised myself higher and got hold of his cock and licked it cleaned of our combined juices, Joe clapped his hands saying that it looked so erotic and I know that Frank was surprised but pleased that I did that. As soon as Frank got up Joe immediately got between my legs and, just like Frank, he managed to shove his cock into my cunt easily, it was now filled with Frank's and my juices and I knew that some were leaking out of my cunt as I could feel my ass hole get wet. Anyway my husband too started to fuck me hard and fast, he was more confident of himself and I threw my arms around his neck to pull him down to me and told him to suck my tits, as he did this I wrapped my legs around him also and started to thrust myself upwards to meet him. It didn't take him too long and soon he was shooting his cum into my cunt which gave me another wonderful orgasm and after we finished cumming he too remained inside me until his cock grew soft and plopped out of my now so very wet cunt.

collamy
collamy
108 Followers
12