Frank and Nita

Story Info
Black man's fantasies come true with best friend's Mother.
3.1k words
4.31
208.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name if Frank. I'm a large black man, 48 years old, 6'4", 280 lbs.

I have the hots for my best friends Mom. Not so unusual? Well, my friend is only 24 years old, His Mom is 45 and they are white.

I've wanted this woman from the first time I ever saw her. Nita has a very pretty face, Short blonde hair which she keeps styled very nicely which emphasizes her elegant long neck. At around 5'7" she has a very nice body. I understand that she has a regular work-out program that keeps her that way. Her breasts aren't overly large but very proportionate with the rest of her figure.

She has a very nice ass and long beautiful legs.

Firm, slightly tanned with a very nice shape that flow into dainty sexy feet.

One day I got up the nerve to tell my friend of my feelings for his Mom. I expected a number of different reactions, But not the one I received. "Why don't you ask her out?" I looked at him like he had worms crawling out of his nose or something. "I can give you two good reasons", I said, "number one, I'm black and she's white, number 2 I'm a big guy." "Those reasons aren't going to matter to her," he said. "Give it a try, at the worst all she can do is say no."

About a week later I saw Nita at the grocery store. She looked really good. She had on a white button down shirt, jeans that really made her ass look hot and a pair of ladies crosstrainers. I tell you, the woman looks 20 years younger than her age but with that special, classic beauty that only a more mature lady can attain. We made our greetings, exchanged a few laughs and then I got up my nerve. I asked her if she would like to go out for a bite to eat and maybe do something afterwards on Saturday night. Ok, I've put myself out there, here comes the rejection... "I'd love to, thank you for asking me." she said with a smile. I stammered out something that I'm sure sounded real stupid because she laughed. I made arrangements to pick her up at 6:00pm. "I'll be looking forward to it", she said with a little cute wave.

For the next 2 days I was in a cloud. At night I would jack-off fantasizing about her. Finally, Saturday came. I was nervous all day long. I put on my nicest sportscoat and slacks, which by the way are the same cloths I wear for weddings, funerals and any other special occasion.

I don't have a tie and I hoped that she wouldn't mind.

When I arrived at her place I nervously rang the doorbell. When she opened the door, I'm sure my mouth fell open. She looked beautiful. She had on the sexiest black dress that I had ever seen. It was cut about an inch above her knee and really hugged her body. She wasn't wearing stockings, because with those legs she didn't need them. She wore black and silver toeless pumps that really complemented her beautiful feet and a thin silver chain around her neck.

I led her to my ride. Now I'm not going to tell you that I had a hot sportscar convertible or any thing like that, No, quite the opposite. I drive a 1988 pick-up truck that has seen much better days. But, it's clean and has a good engine. It's just not the type of vehicle that's going to impress the ladies. Nita was so gracious that she complemented me on my truck and smiled sweetly at me. As I held the door open for her and she got inside my cock was already stiff as a board. As big as it is it's hard to keep something like that a secret.

When we arrived at the place where we were going to eat, I walked around the truck, opened the door for her and took her hand. As she slid out of my truck her dress slid up her thighs and gave me a really good look at those legs of hers. A wave of desire came all over me. As she slid her foot to the ground, more and more of her upper thigh was exposed. The soft tanned flesh of her legs looked so hot. It couldn't have been a more sexy moment if it had been planned. This didn't help the situation in my pants, it just made it worse. I was now sporting a hard-on that clearly created a bulge in my slacks that there was no way I could hide.

As we entered the lobby a lady met us and took us to a table. We got some real looks from people as we walked behind the hostess. Think about it, here I am, this huge hulking black man with this beautiful little blonde and to make matters worse It was easy to see that I was very aroused. When we got to our table I felt much more comfortable.

We ordered our meal, talked, laughed and just had a great time together. When we finished I asked Nita if she would like to go dancing. She said she would so we went to one of the popular local clubs. When we walked in we received looks again but this time of a different kind. All eyes were in her direction. Men were really looking her up and down. she was really hot and they were all very approving of what they were seeing.

There weren't any tables available so we found a place at the bar. We ordered drinks. She had a whisky sour and I ordered a beer. For a while we just sat there with our drinks and talked, well the best you can in a place where you have to yell over the music. Then we decided to dance. as she danced her movements were very sexy and seductive. Her body moved as if it were made of fluid. After a few tunes a slow one was finally played. She melted into my arms looked at me and smiled, I held her close and it felt so nice. I also was feeling something else. My cock was pressing tightly against her body. It felt really good, but I was aware that she could feel it also. She looked up at me with a smile. Then she lay her head on my chest as we continued to dance.

I held her tighter pressing her body against my cock which was now actually throbbing against her. She didn't pull away or anything, so I continued to grind against her.

We were at the club for only about an hour before we decided to leave. I was really to the point that I needed to have her. While we drove She sat close to me. I slid my hand over at took hers. My big black paw engulfed her small white hand. Once we got to her place we walked to her door. "I'm so glad you asked me out, I had such a great time", she said. I took her into my arms, lowered my mouth to hers and kissed Nita lightly on the lips. When I saw that she wasn't pulling away, I kissed her again, this time full on the mouth. She returned my kiss with our tongues meeting and tasting each other. When we finally broke our embrace, she asked me if I would like to come inside. There was no hesitation on my part. Once we entered her home we embraced and kissed again, this time with even more passion than before if that's possible.

We walked over to her sofa. As I sat down I took her hand and pulled her down with me. As she sat on my lap, my cock again was throbbing as it pushed against her ass. I put my hand on her thigh and began feeling and caressing her leg. The contrast of my big black hand kneading and rubbing Nita's lovely white leg was really a turn-on. I loved the way the way her skin felt as I continued to rub her leg from her knee, up to her thigh back to her knee, stopping every now and then to squeeze the smooth, soft flesh. We kissed and as we did you could just feel the sexual heat building between us. "I want you so much Nita", I said as I looked into her blue eyes.

"I'm yours", she said as her fingers caressed my cheek. After we kissed again I lifted her and carried he to her bedroom.

I lay her on the bed and lay next to her wrapping my leg around her pulling har against my cock. As we made out for about 2 or 3 minutes, my hand slid under her dress caressing her firm, panty covered ass. I loved the way her ass cheeks felt through the silky material as I squeezed them. I then stood up and unbuttoned my shirt. As she sat on the edge of the bed her hands reached for my belt. Once she had the buckle loose she began to unfasten my slacks.

as she did I kicked off my shoes. She slid my slacks down my legs and I kicked them off and out of the way. She then lowered my shorts and as she did my huge monster cock was pointing towards her. My underpants slid down my legs to my socked feet. I just kicked them off over by my other cloths.

She took my cock into her small, soft hand. She wasn't able to reach fully around its girth as it throbbed in her palm. Her pretty fingers wrapped around the shaft as much as she was able to. As she began stroking and caressing it her other hand started playing with my balls. I placed my hand on her head and gave gentle pressure, nudging it in the direction of my cock. Nita responded by kissing and licking my cockhead. She then licked the entire length of my shaft swirling her moist pink tongue under and around my bulbous cockhead and then licking at my pee slit.

She opened her mouth as wide as she could and took my cockhead into her mouth and started sucking on it. Seeing her pretty pink lips stretched around my big black cock was making me even more excited. As she sucked on my cockhead I could feel her tongue licking the sensitive underside. she licked the entire length of my penis several times, tasting me and looking up at me with those beautiful eyes.

Nita's lips then began to slide down the length of my shaft. She was only able to go a little past half way, which I thought was pretty damn good. Her mouth moved up and down the length of my cock with her tongue wrapping itself around my shaft. I just took it all in and enjoyed the sensation of Nita sucking my cock.

She then took it out of her mouth and gave it one last long lick as she looked up at me and smiled.

She then told me to lay on the bed. As I did she took off her pumps and slid up by my feet. While on her knees, still clad in her black dress, she took off my left sock and tossed towards the pile of my clothing on the floor. She then took my size 14 foot in her hands and smiled at me as she caressed it. Oh, my god, I thought as I looked at my big, ashy foot in her dainty white hands I wish I had trimmed my toenails. She didn't seem to mind. "You have very nice feet", she said as she looked at them and caressed them in her hands. "So masculine", she said. Nita then lowered her head and began kissing and licking my foot. She kissed and licked all over the top of my foot and then lifted it and did the same to the rough soles.

Nita licked her way to my big toe and then took it into her mouth. She sucked and licked on my toe just as she had done my cock earlier. Her tongue then slid down between my toes where she licked all around and between my first and second toes. She then took my second toe into her mouth and licked and sucked on it just as she had done the first. She licked and sucked on each of my toes of my left foot. Once she was finished she removed my sock from my right foot and did the same thing to it.

She then sat up on her knees, unfastened the little silver chain around her neck and tossed it over onto her dresser. Reaching behind her she unzipped her dress letting it slide down her body, exposing her white tits and her hard pink nipples. She then slid her panties down her legs revealing her light brown, neatly trimmed pubic area.

All the time that she was stripping for me I was pumping my cock with my hand. Seeing Nita totally naked I thought I was going to cum then and there. She crawled to me, and lay next to me where we kissed, my hands moving over her body feeling of her smooth bare skin.

I caressed her left tit. Squeezing and kneading her soft white flesh. I then took her nipple into my mouth. She moaned softly as I sucked on her breast. She took my head into her hands and pushed my face firmly against her as I continued to squeeze her tit and suck her nipple. "Frank, please make love to me", she said in a husky voice. That's all I needed.

I told her to get on top because I knew that I would crush her. She straddled me and lowered herself onto my cock. As my cockhead entered her she let out a little squeal. Slowly she lowered herself onto my pole, inching it into her. I could feel her wet pussy form around my cock as it entered her. I was really starting to doubt that she would get it all inside of her. As she finally sank onto my cock she just held it there for a minute getting used to it's size and let out her breath.

Nita began to move her body up and down my shaft.

I placed my hands on her thighs as I fucked in and out of her. We moved slowly at first but it wasn't long before we were pumping hard and fast.

She had her head back breathing hard, moaning and squealing as I fucked her. Her tits bounced with the rhythm of our bodies.

We fucked this way for a while and then I told her to get onto her hands and knees. As she did I moved behind her and slid into her pussy. I held Nita's ass as I pounded in and out her. She threw her head back, breathing hard she let out a soft moan. As I fucked her I slapped her ass hard, leaving a red hand print on her tender, white ass cheek. Her body moved with mine, her tits swaying with each thrust. Our bodies slapped against each other as we fucked hard. I would push all the way into her and pull all the way back to the base of my cockhead before driving it all the way back in.

I slapped her ass hard again. "That's it Nita", I said, "fuck that big black cock."

She started making this crying sound. I knew that she was close so I pumped my hips faster. Finally she let out an AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSS, as she came. Her body actually shook as she had her orgasm.

I continued fucking Nita and she kept meeting me stroke for stroke. I began feeling my on climax building. I squeezed her ass tight and kept pumping until, "GGGGGRRRRRROOOOOOWWWWWLLLLL"

I shot my load of cum into Nita's body. I kept sliding in and out of her until I had emptied my entire load into her.

We just remained in that position for a few minutes. I then pulled my dripping cock out of her and lay on my back. She lay in my arms where we held each other and fell asleep.

The next morning, I awoke with Nita sleeping in my arms. I caressed her cheek and kissed her lightly. She opened her eyes and said "Good morning". We just held each other kissing for a while. She took my cock in her hand and stroked it. "Hungry", I asked her. She nodded her head yes. "Want some breakfast" I asked, looking at her? "Yes", she said in a smooth, long, sexy tone. "Well, I'm going to feed you some sausage", I said. She looked at me with a confused expression on her face.

I raised up above her and straddled her. I started rubbing my cock against her tit and nipple. As I did this she traced the contour of my cockhead with her index finger. Then I started rubbing my cock all over her face.

I pushed my cock against her lips and she opened her mouth letting me slide in.

At first I just fucked in and out of Nita's mouth with long smooth strokes. She closed her eyes and mewed with my cock in her mouth. I then started picking up the pace pumping in and out of her mouth harder. Her eyes widened and she squealed as I shoved the entire length of my cock into her mouth. She held on to the backs of my thighs as I fucked her mouth hard. The feeling of her warm, wet mouth, and the sounds it made as I pushed in and out just added to the excitement. As I fucked in and out her cheeks would expand and hollow with each stroke.

Just as I was about to climax, I pulled my cock out of her mouth, "Open wide Nita". As she did I ejaculated. My first stream went across her face and into her hair. The second stretched across her nose and down to her lips. I then held my cock close to her open mouth coating her tongue and filling her mouth with a thick load of cum which she swallowed. By the time I had finished I had covered Nita's face and filled her mouth with my cum. She sucked and licked my cock clean, scooping semen with her tongue and swallowing it.

We made love that entire day and into the night.

Nita and I are married now. Her Son, my friend, walked his mother down the isle and then served as my Best Man. We've given him a little brother and there's another one in the oven. I hope it's a girl.