Frank and the Lady Ch. 01

Story Info
A dinner date takes a sinister turn.
1k words
3.25
21k
5
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping out of the cab, she had a clear thought that the night was already perfect. If he could be a gentleman for these after-show drinks there would be some fireworks on a second date.

Tai took another look at Frank as he exited the cab. He was wearing a dark pinstripe suit in a modern double breasted style. He was very slender and a little short (still taller than her though) but the suit made him look fit and very masculine. He took her by the elbow into the apartment building.

Tai handed Frank her champagne glass for a refill. The wine was very good, and everything was going so well. He was really listening to her opinions about the Brazilian restaurant, the symphony's performance, and now the politics of the real estate visible from the apartment balcony.

What a guy, she thought. I should just end this date by inviting him on a second one.

Frank came back with the glasses and some kind of blanket. He wrapped it around her shoulders - it seemed like cashmere - and hugged her from behind. They toasted the bay and took a drink.

Tai could still feel the cashmere blanket around her and was very warm and comfortable. Did she fall asleep? She must be still at Frank's! She jolted awake.

Why was it so pitch dark?

She opened her dry mouth and tried to speak. Her voice was just a whisper.

****

Frank couldn't help but smirk when the cab driver called Tai 'a beautiful lady' as he swiped the credit card. Lady was definitely the wrong word - at least by the end of the night.

She did look good standing there on the curb though, with her sequinned dress and pinned up hair. Vulnerable though... or maybe he was just projecting. Maybe she wanted to be tied up and fucked relentlessly.

When he brought the second glass of champagne he could tell by the look on her face that she was getting ready to leave. He wrapped her in a blanket and held her tight. They stood like that, sort of spooning, for just a minute. Then the knockout drops took effect. He caught the glass, set it down, then dragged her inside to a backless couch.

She was draped over the furniture like an under-stuffed doll. He looked at her as he removed his suit and hung it on the valet hanger. His shirt and smalls went in the hamper. He turned up the heater.

The sleeping doll was completely motionless other than the slow rise and fall of her breathing. She was not dreaming, or snoring.

Frank ran his hands down his chest and grinned that his plan had worked. He grabbed his junk firmly with both hands and squeezed and pulled. A 'lady,' all ready to fuck, all to himself. This won't be like last time. He had all night.

He stepped closer to her now, and looked down at her face. She had on a lot of eyeliner but her lipstick had mostly faded away. Her lips were slightly parted. Her dress, which clung suggestively before, looked shapeless in this position. He decided to take it off.

Some tugging and grunting later, her dress and shoes were on the floor. Underneath she had been wearing a lacy black bra and shiny black shorts. He lay on her body. Her shorts caressed his glans - they must be silk. He started to thrust against her gently, then realized he didn't have to start gentle.

He sat back slightly and grabbed his cock again, jamming it against the crease at the top of her leg. The slick silk felt amazing. He was leaving streaks of precum on the shorts, back and forth like a zigzag. He palmed her mons. Her pussy seemed to have a little hair. It was perhaps a little engorged.

Frank rearranged the girls legs in order to pull down the shorts. throwing them on the floor also. Her short little bush was black in color. He spread her lips apart. Her pussy was light pink. He lay on top of her again, with his cheek against the lace of her bra. He stroked his cock with his hand, his glans barely brushing her pussy. He was lubricating her with more precum.

He looked at her other breast. Gravity had flattened it but it was still sizable. He leaned over and lightly bit at her nipple through the lace until it got hard. Her nipples were dark against her fair skin. He moved his head to the other breast and did the same. He was on his knees between her legs. He looked down at her. Her head lolled to one side.

He grabbed a little red pillow from the other black leather couch and jammed it under her butt. Then he grabbed her neck, and his cock once more. He tried not to squeeze her throat - he wouldn't be able to tell if she was losing air because she was already passed out. But he liked to have his hand there all the same.

He thrust his cock inside her pussy. It seemed tight. He thrust in and out, going in slightly further each time. Finally he was at his hilt.

He grabbed both of the doll-girl's breasts and began to thrust into her with an even rhythm. Her head bobbed back and forth mechanically.

After a time he sat back slightly and grabbed one of her legs, bending it at the knee and pushing back. He looked down at his cock going in and out of her hole. Her pussy was a little more red now. That spurred him onward. He lowered a hand to her mons and squeezed it roughly like he did his cock earlier. He slowed his thrusting. He rubbed her pussy with the heel of his hand. It was getting wetter.

Frank closed his eyes as he fucked her wet hole. A 'lady' indeed - what a slut. He felt the familiar pressure in his balls. He leaned forward still holding her folded leg. He came deep inside her and looked down on her unconscious face.