Frank and Veronica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve1613
Steve1613
722 Followers

She looked at him nervously as he contemplated what she had said. Then he turned to her once again and took her in his arms. "I have never wanted anything so much as to make babies with you. Oh man! I can't believe I just said that. I thought I was a confirmed bachelor, or at least a guy who would never have kids. They just never fit in my career plan. But now I realize how wrong I was. I guess we'd better get married soon. Can't have my son borne out of wedlock."

She looked at him, tears of happiness in her eyes as she just hugged him back. Then she said "Son! How do you know it's not a daughter? With that kind of sex, it has to be a girl."

"Are you crazy woman?! As hard as I pounded your pussy, you better believe it will be a son and a strong one at that."

They continued to argue good naturedly until passion took them once again. This time, he moved down her body to lick and suck on her luscious pussy until she came. Then she returned the favor and found that, if you try hard enough and love your man enough, anything will fit down your throat.

They continued to make love all night long. In the morning they both called in sick, something these two healthy people had never done before. In fact, it was the talk of both offices. Everyone wondered what could fell the might workaholic in their midst. It was a good thing the two offices didn't compare notes as they would know something was up.

Frank and Veronica spent the morning in bed before getting up to call a wedding planner. It was a good thing they were both well off as getting a full blown wedding put together in two weeks took lots of money. But they managed to pull it off.

Needless to say, the worries and thoughts they had exchanged in the bar were never brought out again. Well, sometimes when they were teasing each other. Both of them cut back their hours at the office but life didn't get easier. Their three kids came one right after the other. No one ever thought twice about how soon their first was born. If they did, they just chalked it up to a vigorous honeymoon. They were right about the vigorous honeymoon, just not the timing of the conception. Yes, their careers suffered some but their lives were so much fuller. Neither of them regretted their union for an instant.

As for Stan. He got his MBA but didn't become the workaholic that Veronica had been. Instead he saw the look on her face when she talked about her family and decided that there is more to life than money and work. He's now happily married to a woman he met in school and they are expecting their first. Frank was best man at the wedding and Veronica was Matron of Honor.

Steve1613
Steve1613
722 Followers
12