Frank the Slob

Story Info
Husband's coworker blackmails cheating wife.
2.8k words
3.88
141.7k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightowl
nightowl
42 Followers

I'd had enough! This time I was going to teach that cheating bitch a lesson she would remember. We'd moved house because she'd screwed the young guy next door, now she was up to her old tricks again. I'd threatened to throw her out on the street if she fooled around again, silly bitch, she just couldn't help herself!

Sandra didn't expect me back from my sales trip until Monday. It was 2.00 in the morning when I got back from the country. I was about to pull into the driveway when I spotted the bedroom light on. It occurred to me Sandra might have a visitor, usually she goes to sleep around 10.00. I parked up the street and let myself in the back door. Sure enough, I could hear her howling and panting from there. I crept upstairs and looked past the bedroom door, it was the young bloke from two houses up, Alex!

I'd met him when we moved in, he was a nice young guy, much younger than my wife Sandra. She was fit and slim at 26 and in her sexual prime, on top, riding him for all she was worth, her cute boobs bouncing to their own rhythm. Alex was gently pulling on her elongated nipples, stretching them even further. Sandra loved this sort of thing.

I watched for quite a while, it made me strangely horny. I went back to my car, bewildered.

I drove back home, making a lot of noise, giving Alex time to get over the back fence. Later, Sandra wouldn't let me near her. I felt like I wanted some sort of revenge!

I hardly slept, my mind spinning, plotting the most devious scheme I could think of. It went something like this.

Sandra liked to fuck young good looking guys. She detested older guys who would come onto her when she went out with her girlfriends. She didn't like big guys because she liked to be in control and her cunt was on the tight side. She didn't like untidy or drunk guys either.

I decided I wanted to get a big old, untidy, unattractive man the fuck the daylights out of her! Preferably while he was drunk!

I came up with a great idea, it was daylight before the details were ironed out. I was so pleased with myself I had a hard on that lasted all day. Two days later I put my plan into action.

The first part was blackmail. I suppose I should describe Frank from my work.

He was a real pervert, we got on great! Once in a while we'd get pissed on a Friday after work. One boozy night Frank and I ended up drinking back at his place. His wife joined in, later on Frank got her to give me a blowjob. Then he got around behind her and fed his giant Salami into her doggy style.

The big slob laughed his head off. He fucked her so hard she nearly bit my cock off. It was time to return the favor!

Sandra had never met Frank, like I said, she didn't like the rough uncouth sort. Frank was liable to turn into a bit of an animal once he was drunk, a commendable trait. Actually he was everything Sandra didn't like in a man.

Frank loved my plan, like I said, he was a true deviant!

I got him to ring Sandra, he was good. I listened as he told her, "Sandra I'm a neighbor and a friend of your husband, you don't know me but I know you have been screwing around with young Alex." Sandra was aghast, "That's not true, you don't know anything of the sort!"

Frank continued, "Well then I guess I have to tell your husband about Alex climbing over your back fence last Saturday night." There was a long pause, Frank waited, Sandra broke, "Who are you? What do you want?" "You don't know me, but you will soon, next Friday you will meet me at the Beach Tavern and we'll talk."

Sandra refused point blank at first but as Frank insisted, Sandra weakened, she realized she had to meet with this mysterious stranger and get herself out of this mess. Frank told her exactly where and when in the pub to meet him.

The week passed very slowly for me, I was dying to see what excuse Sandra would use to get out of the house.

On Thursday, Sandra asked me if it would be okay for her to go out with her girlfriends to the Tavern on Friday night.

I acted a little pissed off and told her I'd been planning to take her out to a movie. I relented, on one condition! I told her she must wear her sexy short black skirt that I loved. She agreed readily, I think to take the heat off herself.

Friday night was electric in the house, I hung around and watched Sandra dress. I poured her a glass of wine teasing her saying things like, "Look how cute your arse is! You'll give All the guys hardons in that dress." I knew it would turn her on, she loves a bit of dirty fantasy talk.

I insisted she wear her flimsiest underwear, Her new G-string and a black lace Bra that undid in the front.

I suspect she had been having a few day dream fantasies about meeting her "stranger". I think she had convinced herself things wouldn't be too bad, maybe it would even be a bit exciting for her. She'd drunk three glasses before she was finally ready. It didn't take much to make her tipsy.

During the week Frank had kept pestering me about Sandra and I must confess I lead him on a bit. I told him Sandra was getting all excited about going out on Friday night and had waxed her Bikini line in anticipation! I told him how tight she was, how good it tasted, how soft her blond pussy hair was. Frank drooled like a puppy.

After Sandra left, I drove down to the tavern. Frank had parked where I'd asked, in a quiet corner of the parking area, near the ocean. I parked along side Frank's car in the work delivery van, I wanted a good view of the action.

Later Frank told me how Sandra had acted at the bar, telling him she was sorry for how she'd cheated on her husband. I think he started to feel a little sorry for her. Frank bought her a Vodka and Tonic, a double and sympathized with her.

He told her he thought she was beautiful and how he wanted to get to know her.

"I won't say anything to your husband if you just do one thing for me." Sandra understood his meaning, she looked at him expecting the worst. Frank went on, "All I want is a kiss, and we'll forget what happened."

Sandra was appalled at the thought of kissing Frank, but at least this large untidy man wasn't demanding to fuck her.

She did her seductive best to charm him. "I can't do that Frank, it would be cheating and I'm never going to cheat again!"

Frank replied, "Just one kiss is hardly cheating, I think you're not being fair."

Sandra pleaded, "But there are too many people here and they'll all see."

"Well they won't if you come out into the carpark with me." He insisted.

At first Sandra refused to go out into the parking area with Frank.

Frank threatened, "I thought we could settle this like friends, but if you won't…."

Sandra broke in, "Okay, okay, I'll come outside with you…., but it's just for one kiss isn't it? We have got a deal haven't we?" Sandra asked.

Frank led her by the arm to the door and out into the fresh air, Sandra stopped just outside and wouldn't go any further.

"My car is over there, no one will see us there." Frank connived. Sandra wasn't to be conned that easily, " No thanks, can we please do it here?" She looked up at him as cutely as she was able. Frank couldn't help himself, he bent to Sandra's offered lips and kissed her.

Sandra tried to pull away as his kiss became demanding. "Stop Frank, please!" Sandra pushed away, "I'd better go home now, it's been nice to meet you, maybe we'll see each other here at the Tavern." She lied. "That would be great!" Frank was easily lead under my wife's spell.

I watched him walking back to his car, looking a bit like an old drunk.

He told me, "No luck, she wouldn't come to the car with me!" I thought for a while, "Call her on the mobile, tell her to come back or else!" Frank used his most threatening voice, then he hung up.

Five minutes later I saw Sandra's car pull into the car park, this was it!

I told Frank, "Don't let her get away this time buddy or you'll never get another chance to fuck her!"

I ducked down as the headlights approached, I heard Sandra get out of the car, and listened as my wife tried to get out of her tricky situation.

Sandra was miffed, Frank stuck to his guns, he told her to get into his car, he told her he only wanted to kiss her. Eventually she opened the passenger door and slowly got into Frank's car.

Immediately Frank pulled her across the seat and kissed her hungrily. Sandra resisted, Frank didn't seem to notice, she struggled less, and finally she let him kiss her.

Sandra sat there, immobile while Frank was getting more and more excited.

Through the window of the van I saw him slip his hand into her low cut top, a button or two burst. Sandra tried to pull his hand off her tit, but Frank moved with cunning, slipping his free hand between her spread thighs and up onto her crutch.

I heard Frank whisper hoarsely, "Just show me your tits, that's all I want."

Sandra must have realized there was no way out, "Okay, wait, don't break any more buttons," she slowly undid the remaining buttons and more slowly, unclasped her lace bra from the center.

Frank's hand was still on her breast, he lifted it out, it was smooth and firm, the nipple puffing out and hardening in the cool air. Frank gasped, Sandra's tits were beautiful! He dropped his heavy lips to a long dark nipple and sucked hard.

Sandra seemed to be mesmerized!

I knew how sensitive her nipples could be. She let him suck hungrily for nearly a minute and then told him to stop. I could see her erect nipples jutting out in the moonlight.

"Let me feel between your legs now," Frank asked.

I could hear everything through the open windows.

"But you told me you only wanted to see my boobs," Sandra whined. Frank pulled Sandra's knee to one side and slipped his hand up to her G-string. I could hardly believe Sandra would let him do this without a struggle, she seemed resigned to Frank's demands.

She sat there not moving, as Frank hooked her new underwear to one side. Her head tilted back and she stared out the window, I could see she wasn't into Franks moves. "Please Frank, I have to go now, please let me go," Sandra pleaded. My slob of a workmate was pushing his finger in and out of my wife.

"One last thing and we have a deal…., you must let me taste you," Frank commanded.

"No, that's totally out of the question!" Sandra replied as firmly as she could with Frank now rapidly thrusting his finger in and out of her tight slippery pussy.

Without warning, Frank ripped the G-String apart. Holding her ankles, he lifted Sandra's legs high above her head and dove face first between her thighs. Sandra grimaced as Frank swirled his long tongue around her vagina. She tried in vain to pull his weaving head away from her groin.

Big Frank was locked in like a dog at a bitch on heat. Sandra's head threw back on the headrest, the look on her face changed from anger to one of shock, then I saw her biting her lip. This blew me out, I watched as my wife was getting turned on, her mouth dropped open and low guttural moans started from her lips.

I watched, transfixed, she was ready to cum, her hips were gyrating. Frank stopped his licking. He climbed up to her level. I could see him undoing his belt and then I could see his long fat penis as it neared Sandra's face, "Suck me," He panted. "Make me cum," and I won't tell your husband."

Sandra was silent, I could see she was straining away from the tumescent rod. Her eyes were fixed upon it as if it was a snake about to strike.

My wife surprised me again with what she said next. "Do you promise not to tell if I suck it?" "You've got a deal." And Frank guided Sandra's open lips to his waiting penis.

I could just see the side of Sandra's face. With each bob of her head the large cock made it's way further into her mouth. Suddenly Frank was groaning as if in pain, but in reality he was pulling out so as to not blow in Sandra's mouth.

Frank surprised me, he pulled my wife out of the car and pushed her up against the Bonnet at the same time scooping a leg above his shoulder, holding her firmly as he thrust his probing tool against her pussy.

Sandra was silent, as if embarrassed and twisting from side to side as she felt his hot sausage press up against her wet pussy lips. "No Frank please don't do this, please no, please…." Frank gripped a handful of hair and pulled her head down onto the bonnet.

Sandra was bent backwards across the car and helplessly spread open before her invader. He kept his swollen cock pressed at her entrance and held her like this for what seemed like ages, when she had quieted Frank pushed his meaty rod slowly into her.

Sandra cried out with each adventuring thrust, he pushed again and again till he was fully into her.

His tempo quickly increased until he was going at her like a demon. Sandra's cries had turned to grunts as he battered her against the car.

"Put your legs around me," Frank commanded. She did and he renewed his effort fucking her viciously.

I could hear Sandra's backside thumping into the car, I wondered how many bruises she'd have tomorrow. I saw my wife's long legs lock around Frank's back and then I heard her, "Oh my God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Her nails dug into his back while her legs kicked out in orgiastic spasms.

She gasped and gasped as she came, her juices firing Frank's orgasm as they squirted past the head of his pulsating cock. He jerked into her, bouncing her off the car as if she wasn't there, growling like a wild animal.

When they had stopped panting, Frank led her to the backseat of the car. Sandra looked him in the eyes, "You're not going to tell are you?" "No I wouldn't do that to a lovely women like you," he replied.

What happened next really blew my mind, I saw Sandra lower her pretty lips down to the head of Frank's flaccid member. She took it in her mouth and sucked gently.

It took some time to erect and then I could see Frank moving back and forth into her mouth. This went on for a long time, Frank's movements getting longer and Sandra's head moving up and down faster and faster.

Frank came again, his fingers wound in Sandra's long blond hair, holding her as his cock squirted into her mouth. I knew she liked this. She drank all of his creamy jelly, and continued to suckle on the softening Salami.

When she had drained him of the last of his juices, she kissed him passionately. I could just hear her whispering, "Frank, that was the best fuck I've ever had, you're incredible…., you can fuck me any time you like."

I watched her as she wobbled back to her car, she seemed to have trouble walking with her overworked pussy!

I saw her turn and wave to Frank as he drove off. I had created a monster and it wasn't Frank!

I quickly drove home to be there before Sandra. She showered for ages before sneaking quietly into bed, I lay there pretending to be asleep. I wondered if she had learnt her lesson.

nightowl
nightowl
42 Followers