Frankie & Mrs. Young

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
762 Followers

"What do you mean?" he asked.

Mrs. Young sat next to him and took his hand into hers. "My first time was with a boy I had been dating for a long time. He was nice, but not very attentive. We were in my parents' bedroom making out, one thing lead to another and it was over before I knew it. He was satisfied and I was sore. He dumped me shortly after and I was depressed. I guess that's why when Mr. Young came along, I believed his bullshit. Now, don't get me wrong, Mr. Young was an excellent lover, just ask his secretary."

Frankie laughed at this and said, "You're incredible Mrs. Young."

"As are you," she replied smiling. "And I think it's about time you get going. Mrs. Packard should be home by now and she'll wonder why I've kept you so late."

Frankie finished his lemonade and headed to Mrs. Packard's house. He still couldn't believe that the same woman who had been the focus of many masturbation sessions, had taken his virginity. That night, he replayed the events of what had happened, the feel of her breasts, the touch of her lips on his cock, the feel of her tight pussy and even tighter ass, his cock grew rock hard and he envisioned her jerking him off as his hand took care of his erection. Friday could not come fast enough for Frankie to see if Mrs. Young, Sandra in her bedroom, would let him do it again, or if it was just a onetime session. To his surprise, she did not disappoint as she asked him to "fix" something in her bedroom. That something turned out to be her wanting body.

For the rest of the summer, he'd spend extra time at Mrs. Young's house, mowing her lawn, and making love to her. Frankie seemed to smile more than he ever had before. Even his mother noticed this but passed it off as his "getting ready for college" excitement. Frankie's friends noticed that he seemed to be wistful about leaving home for college, but never learned the true reason. Mrs. Young was his "private tutor" and taught him so much that fateful summer. When August arrived, he found it difficult to leave his home, and his summer lover. He wanted more of a relationship with Mrs. Young, but knew how much it would hurt his mother, as the two women were friends. The day before he left, his lawn-mowing customers all gave him presents to help him in college. Mrs. Green presented him a tablet computer. Mrs. Thompson gave him an expensive pen set (that her husband complained loudly about), Mrs. Packard gave him $200 in gift cards to buy his schoolbooks, and Mrs. King gave him a microwave and coffee maker for his dorm room.

These were nothing compared to the gift Mrs. Young had already given him, the love making lessons. Her final gift was a thousand dollars for school, and the pair of satin Fredrick's of Hollywood panties she was wearing the day she stepped into the shower, which changed his life forever, with a note that said, "Keep these safe, and remember me always."

What Frankie and the other neighborhood ladies didn't know was this was to be Mrs. Young's last summer. While Frankie was away at college, Mrs. Young passed away. Seemed that she had been diagnosed with a terminal brain tumor and the doctors had only given her a few weeks to live, just days before her first encounter with Frankie. It was then she decided to live in the moment, and fulfill her one last sexual fantasy, that lasted all summer long.

On the day of her funeral, Frankie was standing with his mother when a man stepped up and asked, "Are you Frankie?"

"Yeah," said Frankie, confused.

"This is for you," said the man as he handed him an envelope. "Mrs. Young left you everything in her will. This letter was to be delivered to you upon her death. She must have really liked you."

"Who are you?" asked Frankie.

"I'm her lawyer, or was before she died," he said. "Call me when you're on your next school break and we'll go over her estate."

"What about this?" asked Frankie holding up the mysterious letter.

"Read that alone," he said. "That was all she told me. To give it to you and ask that you read that letter alone."

Frankie hid the letter until he was back at school, in his dorm room. His roommate was out so he pulled out Mrs. Young's letter and read it.

My Dearest Frankie,

If you are reading this letter, then you know my tumor has taken my life. I want you to know, I never would have had the courage to do what I did with you had it not happened. You gave a dying woman the greatest gift you could, your time, your attention, your love. That summer was the best I could remember. I have left you everything in my estate because I have no children, and my ex-husband is a skunk. Do with it what you will, but please keep those panties I gave you. Please think of me fondly, and don't weep over my death too much, our sexual encounters helped with my pain. And for the record... you took my virginity... with my ass. I knew you'd want it... and I wanted to experience it once, before I died. Thank you for being so gentle with me. Live your life to its fullest, and remember me fondly.

All my love,

Sandra Young

Frankie finished the letter, folded it up, and slipped it back into the envelope. Then, for the first time that he could remember, he cried and wept for the loss of his friend and former lover.

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
762 Followers
12