Frank's Angels Fantasy #005

Story Info
Master lends me to a friend to seduce their girl!
4k words
4.81
15.2k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# 005 -- Coaxing

Throughout the day, my Master has been on and off of the phone. All I really know is that he is speaking to Dave, one of his better friends. I've heard my name and the name Pam, Dave's girl, but that is about it. Good girls do not eavesdrop. When and if Master wants me to know, he will tell me.

Not until after dinner does that time come. As I am drying and putting away the dishes, Master comes up behind me and presses into me.

"When you are done, go and put on that lovely rainbow colored dress." he tells me.

Master knows he need not tell me that all I may were under the dress is a bra. I already know that. However, my curiosity is piqued by his choice in dress. The rainbow colored dress is beautiful. Bright, tight and probably the shortest dress I own. More than once I commented that the dress is little more than a long and tight shirt. And more than once, Master grinned at me and replied "Exactly."

In our bedroom I find a sexy bra then the dress and put them on. As we are alone in the house, I am already naked. Slipping into the bra is simple enough. The dress I work my way into and when I am in it, I turn and look in the full length mirror.

The colors of the dress are bright and very pretty. In addition, the dress is incredibly sheer. As I look at my reflection, I can see my hairless pussy clearly. The lace bra I am wearing cradles my breasts nicely.

Master's voice behind me, makes me smile. "God, that dress is so sexy on you. Stand properly, my pretty black slut."

As I think him for the compliment, I turn towards him, straighten my back and spread my legs, standing straight before him. My hands go behind my back and I hold them loosely.

He walks up to me and reaches for my hair. For a few seconds he simply plays with it. And then he speaks to me. "Tonight, my black cunt will eat pussy."

I gulp audibly. "Yes, Master." I try and keep the eagerness out of my voice, but my Master knows me. He leans forward and reaches between my thighs, slapping both in direction for me to open them wider. When he runs his fingers between my pussy lips, we both now know how wet the prospect has already gotten me.

"Master's slut loves eating pussy, doesn't she."

"Yes, my Master." I whimper, arching against his fingertips.

He chuckles and removes his finger from my hot cunt. Moving his fingers to my lips, I greedily suck them clean.

The ride to Dave's is quite uneventful. As we get closer, I try and figure out what has happened. Pam, to my knowledge, is completely heterosexual. She never showed an interest in sex with another woman. However, I had no doubt that Master had noticed my interest in her.

By the time Master pulls into Dave's driveway, my pussy is sopping wet, just thinking of eating out Pam. As I walk to the door behind my Master, I can feel the moisture on my own pussy. When Pam opens the door, my clit heaves and again, I swallow audibly.

Pam has been directed to not dress at all. For the first time, I am seeing her naked and the sight comes close to making me tremble with desire. Her skin is darker than mine is by quite a bit and I am forced to think of ebony. With a will, I force myself to be patient and wait for Master to direct me to at long last touch this girls incredible body.

Greetings are exchanged and we are led into a room that makes me think of one of the old Masterpiece Theater sets. Dark oak surrounds us. Two large, overstuffed leather chairs are set at a slight angle in front of an honest to goodness roaring fire. Between the chairs is a small table on which is a decanter of brandy and two snifters, and before the fire is a white bear skin rug.

Dave does not even look at Pam when he tells her. "Serve us, slut." and while his tone is mostly loving, there is still something about it that tells me that Pam has in some way or another, displeased her Master.

When my Master and Dave have seated themselves, I take a position standing at his right hand, slightly behind him in the chair. Pam murmurs just before she goes to pour and it emphasizes to me that something is not exactly right.

The Masters talk softly in low voices. I do not try to hear, but I get the gist of why we are here. Pam and her Master had gotten into a disagreement about whether or not she would enjoy being with a woman or not. She insisted she was 'not like that' and would never succumb to the seduction of any woman.

Her Master disagreed and called my Master in order to borrow me.

I was here to help prove one of them right, and I strongly suspected which of them would win this argument.

My Master chuckled softly, no doubt suspecting exactly what I did. He glanced up at me and caught my eye. "Do your best, my Angel." he barely suppressed the humor in his voice.

Dave looked at Pam and, his voice deep and commanding, told her. "Stand on the rug, slut. Face us."

Pam looked for a moment as if she would protest, but after a moments hesitation, obeyed. She stood on the rug, turned and faced the men. To me she looked a bit like a Greek statue, ramrod straight, her objections obvious in every muscle.

With a nod, my Master directed me. "Begin when you are ready, my Angel."

Immediately I stepped out from behind the chair and walked to the edge of the rug. Then I paused and considered how I wanted to 'tackle' this problem. When my Master and I talked about Pam, I know he saw my desire for her in my eyes. I wanted her. But I had to be careful. She was reluctant, to say the least.

Slowly, I walked around her, giving her a wide berth, to make sure I did not brush up against her. I stood behind her, staring into the fire and collecting and rejecting various thoughts. The only sound in the room was the crackling of the fire.

Licking my lips, I made my decision and I turned slowly. I took three steps, which brought me as close to Pam as I could be without physically touching her with my breasts. I leaned forward and, when she felt my breath against her neck, she tensed.

"Did you know that I have wanted something like this ever since I first set eyes on you?" I whispered so low, I doubt the Masters could overhear me.

Pam gasped and I heard her breathe. "Why?" as quietly as I had.

I allowed a small smile to grace my lips. "You're beautiful, for one." I kept my voice very low and hoped the Masters would not demand I speak up. That would spook Pam, I was sure of it. "And you're smart and funny. Did I mention you were sexy as all hell?"

The sound that came out of her mouth next was a scoff which told me that she had many of the same self-esteem problems I had faced in the beginning days with my Master. Now I could bolster her up ... and perhaps even turn her on.

"I've fantasized about you." I breathe softly into her ear. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her eyes flick from her Master to mine. "Master knows how wet I get thinking of you. He's asked me what I would do to you if I had half a chance."

Again, Pam tensed visibly. She was afraid that, if I succeeded, she would become something horrible. I'd known girls like that before. In that way, she and I differed. I'd always been attracted to women as well as men.

Swallowing softly, I continued. "I would lean in and let you feel my breath on the back of your neck." exhaling, I know she could now feel it. "But I would ask things ... do what pleased you." and would please me, I added to myself.

Inhaling deeply, I shared a thought. "I would ask if you like having the nape of your neck kissed." I paused. "And if you've ever felt a pair as soft as mine, without the mustache hairs of your Master."

The last part of that must have been what set her giggling. However she did not reply, so instead of doing it, I simply moved on. "Then I would ask if you would mind if I brought my hands around to your breasts. If I kneaded, twisted and pulled at them the same way you would when you are masturbating."

I heard her swallow and knew I must have hit the top layer of paydirt. "Do you like soft kisses down your front, between your breasts. Would you like it if I did that even as I continued to pull at your tits?"

Now I heard a gulp. Progress.

"We are both dirty little sluts, Pam." I whispered. "Tonight is the first time I've seen you naked and ..." I sighed with my desire. "Can you smell how wet I am now I've seen your pussy? You're making my mouth water."

Pam inhaled then and I went on. "Can you imagine my hands on your clit. Stroking. Slapping?"

She whimpered and I almost cheered. I leaned closer. "Please. Let me show you how good it can be with a woman..."

For a moment, I feared I had spoken too soon and scared her off. But then she leaned back, very slightly. Just enough do bring her neck within range of my lips.

I kissed the nape of her neck and paused a moment to inhaled of her scent. Then I licked at her neck, slowly and sensuously. I felt her shudder under my tongue and I suppressed a smile. Opening my mouth slightly, I nipped softly at her neck.

Pam's breathing became the slightest bit heavier. Embolden, I took a step forward, pressing my tits to her back. My arms came forward and I just barely touched the skin on her hips with my fingers. Lightly, I ran my hand up her hips, along her side and to her tits, which I cupped in both of my hands.

"So soft." I whispered, feeling my clit pulse. Grabbing them harder, I pulled at them. Then I put both of her now hard nipples between my thumbs and my forefingers and twisted. Pam whimpered.

With a tug, I began turning her. I let go of her nipples and we moved so our Masters could see us from the side and we were face to face. Pam's nipples were so hard. Looking at them I gulped again and found myself wanting to get out of the tight, sheer dress I was wearing so I could feel her nipples against mine without even the thin fabric between us.

But I could not without the permission of my Master. I did not ask, however. As far as I was concerned, this was all for Pam. Master would know how hot it was making me and, as long as I was good, fuck me senseless later.

I came forward and brushed my chest against hers, as our faces came within half an inch of each other. Searching her eyes, I saw confusion and even a little fear. Licking my lips, I kept my voice low, but not as low as I had. The Masters were likely to hear me if they were listening and I had no doubt they were.

"May I kiss you, Pam?"

Shocking me, it was Pam who leaned forward, capturing my lips with hers instead of the other way around. I put my arms around her and pulled her close to me. The kiss was tentative at first, but when I slid my tongue into her mouth, she made no move to stop me.

My hands moved to her ass and gripped it tightly. I finally broke the kiss and began to nuzzle her neck. "You are so fucking hot." I breathed, even as I slipped my leg between both of hers. She resisted me a moment and then allowed it. I pressed the top of my thigh up and could feel her heat before I got there. "You're hot. And wet." I observed as my thigh spread her pussy lips and her wetness spread on my leg.

Pam raised her head and sighed a trembling sigh. "God." she breathed. "What's wrong with me?"

I moved one hand from her ass cheek, lowered my leg and slipped my hand where it had been. Her clit was hard, hot and slick under my fingers. "Nothing." I assured her, as I began to stroke her clit. "You feel just fine to me." I nipped her neck and she whimpered. With a slight smile I doubled the pressure and speed of my fingers on her clit.

She cried out and pressed into my hand, wanting more. I rubbed fast and furiously for another ten or fifteen seconds and, as directed on the way over by my Master, stopped.

Her reaction was immediate. "Please. Crystal. Please. Don't stop."

In an almost teasing voice, tinged with a bit of sorrow, I told her. "I do not have permission to fuck you, Pam. That is to say, your Master wants you to beg him permission for me to fuck you."

Pam's voice trembled. She was a stubborn black whore. Begging meant admitting she was wrong and she did not want to do that.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dave nod to my Master, who spoke through his amused chuckle. "Tease her, my slut." he commanded. "Encourage her to do what she wants to do."

"Yes, my Master." I replied as I looked deep into Pam's eyes. I slipped a single finger between her pussy lips and rubbed with a slowness that would have driven me insane. Directing my words to her, I started my teasing. "You're so wet. God, I can smell you." I brushed my lips against hers. "I can almost taste you, Pam." grinding my tits into hers, I continued. "Can you imagine it? My tongue on your slit? Licking ... sucking ..." I increased the speed of my finger just a touch. "Nipping that beautiful, black, clitty?"

She whimpered again. I had a way with words that was coming in quite handy now. "Imagine how my tongue deep in your pussy would feel, Pam. Sucking your juice. Backing my head away so I have room to give that clit a good, sharp slap..."

Pam moaned, but I avoided smiling. She opened her mouth and when she spoke, I felt my clit stand and cheer.

"Master." her voice was rough. "Please forgive me. I was wrong and you were right." she whimpered at the feel of my finger slowly teasing her clit. "I will like being fucked by a woman, Master. Please. Your slut begs you. Let Crystal fuck your slut, Master. Let her make me cum for you."

I could see Dave smirking. "I don't know..." he hedged, obviously enjoying the moment.

"Your black whore begs you, Master." and it came through in her voice. "I am so fucking wet, Master. She has me on the edge. Please, please, please! Master! She is so good Master."

Dave arched both of his eyebrows. "But she is a woman, my slut." he reminded her. "You don't like women."

When Pam turned to face her Master suddenly, my fingers slipped right off of her clit. But I knew it would be pulsing. Protesting the loss of contact. She dropped to her knees, her knees spread and her pussy lips glistening from the wetness I had brought about. Clasping her hands together, she began to plead.

"Master, your whore will do anything for you. Anything! You see how wet my black cunt is because of her! So right, Master! You were so right!"

The words made Dave laugh. He was vindicated. But his speech was not rushed. With a sidelong glance, he took my Master into his sight. "Would you mind of Crystal fucked my slut, Frank? Made her cum?"

I knew my Master was enjoying the teasing as much as anyone. "Well, Dave." he began, slowly. "I won't mind a bit. The question is ..." and he paused a moment. "How many times do you want my girl to make your girl cum?" he turned his eyes to me. "Aren't you supposed to be teasing someone, my cunt?"

I blinked and nodded. "Yes, my Master." I agreed and sank to my own knees. Permission had been granted. Now the Masters were negotiation a number.

Pam turned to me, her eyes frustrated. I leaned in and kissed her, turning her away and leaning her back as I did. Our kiss was deep and passionate, and my hand moved down her body to one of her tits, which I pinched.

"She really annoyed me." Dave was saying to my Master. "Part of me says Crystal should keep her on the brink for an hour and my whore doesn't cum at all."

While I had no problems with this idea, Pam whimpered and my Master laughed.

"Don't be cruel, Dave. Give her at least one."

My hand left Pam's tit and I slid down her body. Her thighs sprang open of their own volition and I settled between them. I inhaled deeply of her incredibly aroused pussy, but turned my head and only kissed her thigh.

Humming as if unsure, Dave soon sighed with what appeared to be mock resignation. As my tongue slid up her thigh to just graze her slick, dark cunt lips, he relented. "That's fair. But no more than three."

I backed up and slid my tongue up her other thigh, again touching her cunt lips when my own Master told me. "Make her cum, my black whore. But stop at three or when Dave calls an end to it."

Lifting my head, I spoke clearly. "Yes, my Master." and then raised my hand and slapped her clit, sharply.

"Thank you, Master!" Pam screamed with both gratitude and delicious pain. I lowered my head to her cunt and lapped her clit fast and furiously, alternating every few seconds with another sharp slap. In less than a minute Pam almost sat up screaming and begging "Oh, Master! Master! Fuck! Fuck! Please! Let me cum, Master! I'm begging you!"

I wasn't even beginning to pay attention to Dave's facial expression. At long last I was tasting Pam's cunt and loving every second of it. But I did listen carefully and when I heard his voice grant her with. "Cum, my bi sexual whore. Know a woman is making you cum!" I lowered my head and sucked her clit into my mouth, sucking her as hard as I often sucked my Master's cock.

Pam screamed her thanks to the ceiling as she came right then and there, arching her hips into my mouth. My own clit heaved and I knew I was sopping wet myself, even if I was still dressed. Of their own volition, my ass rose in the air as I rode her orgasm out with her.

She was just beginning to come down when I heard her Master bark. "No rest, bi cunt! Keep cumming!"

Gladly I began licking her cunt again, moaning at her taste. Pam could not speak as I licked hard and fast up her slit and then began tongue fucking her. She could only scream, and she did, beginning to writhe under me.

"Crystal, could you turn around. Almost like a sixty-nine. I need to get in there." Dave's voice came to me.

I knew what he meant and, my tongue still on Pam's clit, I moved my body, my head facing between her legs and my knees spread around her head. Spreading my legs made my clit beg again for some kind of attention and I moaned into her clit, causing it to spasm under my tongue.

I saw the hands on Pam's hips and knew they belonged to her Master. She obviously felt them too, because as they lifted her hips, she began begging again. "Yes! Please, Master. Fuck me! Fuck me while she licks me!"

Raising my head as he lifted her hips, I was watching him slide into his girl, just as I felt my own Master slap my inner thighs in his signal for me to open my legs further for him. I did it eagerly, begging in my turn. "Please, my Master. Fuck your dirty black whore while I eat this cunt!"

How I avoided cumming as my Master shoved up the little dress and slammed deep into me I don't know, but even as he was pulling out a little, I was begging him, even as I ate Pam's delicious cunt. "Master. I want to cum for you. It feels so good! God, Master. Please!" and mixed with my begging cane Pam begging for the same thing.

Our Masters gave us both permission in unison. "Cum for me, slut!" and we did, Pan thrusting her hips up and me thrusting back, trying to get my Masters incredible cock even deeper in my hot, wet cunt.

As I began to come down, I panted as I licked Pam's slit at the same frantic speed her Master was licking her at. But just as I thought Master might be done with me, his thrusts got harder and his balls began slapping into my hot and needy clit.

"Don't stop cumming, baby." he ordered. "I didn't give you permission to stop cumming.

Pam and I were in the same boat. Under orders not to stop cumming. "Yes, Master." I panted, feeling another orgasm coming up behind the first. I cried out when I felt the tongue ... Pam's tongue ... on my clit, licking it while my Masters balls slapped it. The sensation was too much and I barely had time to scream "I'm cumming again Master!" before I did, muffling my scream by covering Pam's clit with my tongue as it moved under it and her Master's cock slammed in and out of her.

All either of us could do is moan and lick each others turgid clits. Pam sucked mine into her mouth as I nibbled hers and then we switched. I sucked while she nibbled. Our hips gyrated in pleasure and inside of us, our Masters slammed harder and harder into us. They came within ten seconds of each other and paused before pulling out.

12