Frank's Party

Story Info
Wife gets horny with strangers at a party.
3.3k words
3.34
266k
163
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife came home from work and announced we had been invited to a party the following weekend.

"Sounds good, whose party? and where is it?" were the obvious questions, amongst others that went through my mind as I asked the first of them.

"a guy called Frank, he is a friend of my boss, apparently it's a housewarming or something, anyway for some reason Frank asked my boss to invite us, I met him at work a week or so ago, seems like a nice enough guy, he is a little older than us maybe 55 or so."

"OK well we don't have anything on so it's OK with me."

"Are you sure? He seemed very friendly, I don't think he is married but he has just moved to a nice house and throws a good party so I hear."

"We need to get out more and it would be a fun evening I am sure."

"Yes well all the women are to wear sophisticated outfits, that means formal dresses and heels, that's the only stipulation."

"I don't have a problem with that hun, if it raises the standards a little, would be great to see you dressed up too, you know I love that."

"OK I will tell my boss we are going then."

The next day Linda told her boss we would be attending, he grinned, pleased at the news and suggested she may want to get a nice new dress for the occasion, something a little daring maybe, showing a little cleavage and leg too. She laughed it off but as the days passed his words hung in her mind causing her to feel a little bit nervous as to what she was expected to wear to the party. A chat with one or two of her work colleagues opened her eyes a little in that Frank was a known womaniser who was quite adept at getting his way with women he took a fancy to in some way or other.

Linda mentioned it to her boss, a small man who while friendly enough always had an air about him that gave reason to suspect he was always scheming in some way.

"Frank's parties are good fun, OK sometimes they get a little out of hand, but no one gets hurt and it is always by mutual consent."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You know what happens after a few drinks amongst consenting adults I am sure, doesn't happen every time but occasionally when a couple of the guests want to play then its Ok is all" with that he walked away, now confident Linda knew what sort of party it could turn out to be.

Linda stood rooted to the spot, a little surprised as she had no idea that her boss attended that sort of party, or indeed that it went on so close to home so to speak. She chatted to a few of the other girls about it, one or two had been to one of Frank's parties before and said it was a normal party with nothing unbecoming apparent happening and certainly not to them. Her mind at rest she let it drop.

We discussed what she had found out that evening in bed, the fantasy quickly outstripped the facts as we ended up fucking with all kinds of horny ideas running through our minds. In the calm that followed we had agreed that we needed to get out more and have fun, this party although it was with a crowd we didn't really know we felt it would be exciting at the very least.

Over the next few days Linda was trying to decide what to wear to the party, many times she had her dresses out and was holding them to herself , undecided until she came in from work one evening her mind made up it seemed.

"Frank dropped in today" she casually remarked "I asked him what the dress code was, he said anything short, low cut and flimsy was OK with him , oh yes stockings and suspenders are a great love of his too, ummmmm and high heels of course."

"Did he tell you what colour to wear too?"

"Well he suggested black lace of course, like most men, so I told him I would have to revisit my lingerie drawer and see what I had, he seemed to like that."

"I am not surprised, I am sure he now thinks you will be dressed like that for him."

"Well I was thinking about getting new stuff anyway."

I left it there and sat thinking how a guy could strike up that sort of conversation with a married woman. If that was anything to go by his reputation as a womaniser was well founded. My mind raced as I thought of the possibilities of the party, what would happen, who would be there too crossed my mind, as I thought about it my cock started to stiffen.

Two days before the party Linda had been shopping, she came in and hurried upstairs with her bags, a new dress I guessed, shoes too probably. When I asked her about them she said I had to wait until Saturday night to see the outfit.

I could tell she was excited at the prospect of being dressed sexily and in a crowd of new people too.

Saturday came round slowly the anticipation was almost unbearable, as my mind filled with images of what could happen let alone what I wanted to happen. All the while I was also aware that once we entered the party there may be no turning back, the conflicting feelings of arousal and jealousy fought for the upper hand in my head.

Saturday evening and Linda was taking her time getting ready, she had showered and took a long while using oils all over her body, trimming her pussy and making sure she did her make up to best effect. She looked so hot as she applied her lip gloss in a shocking pink that made her lips pout, mmmm very kissable.

She slipped on her new seamed stockings, sliding the sheer nylons up over her smooth tanned legs, then attaching them to the lace suspender belt that framed her as and pussy. Checking her seams were straight as she pirouetted in front of the full length mirror, her trimmed pussy so inviting in the reflection as it was briefly on view She slipped her lace panties on and pulled them over her thighs before easing them over her ass to cover her intimate parts. Stretching out her arms she stood and posed in front of the mirror, obviously enjoying the feeling of her sexy undies, looking hot and feeling very horny too. Her dress slipped over her head sliding down over her naked breasts, the nipples already erect and teased as the sheer fabric slid across them sending small electric shocks to her clit.

She stood and looked gorgeous; I reached out and ran my hand up her thigh.

"Stop that" she said "I haven't spent all afternoon getting ready for you to undo all my good work in 5 minutes."

The drive to Frank's was uneventful; Linda sat quietly as we both wondered what would happen, a sense of excitement, anticipation and extreme uncertainty filled the air.

Pulling the car into the driveway Linda remarked how large the house appeared, detached with its own grounds it looked rather grandiose, but it seemed to fit in with what little we knew about Frank. A self-made man who was definitely not short of cash and used to getting his own way.

As we knocked at the door we could hear noises of a party coming from within, music and the chattering of party goers wafted from the open windows. Frank opened the door himself his eyes lit up when he saw Linda, he took her hand pulling her inside to him, he gave her a cheeky kiss on both cheeks as his arm slid round her waist.

"You look great Linda, come in, hi mike hope the drive down was OK" with that he led us into the hallway I followed them as Frank held my wife round her waist I could sense he was asserting his position over us and that I was to go along with whatever he wanted.

In the main room there were about 20 people, all smartly dressed in line with Frank's requirements, I noticed most of the women were wearing seamed stockings, heels and had a fair amount of cleavage and leg on show too. The men were all in their 40s and 50s, they looked over the women with lecherous eyes, I saw a few look at Linda as Frank directed her across the room to where the bar was set.

I was intercepted from following further by a couple of guys who put a drink in hand and started to chat amiably .As I chatted with the guys I noticed Linda was in a group with Frank and two other men, both around his age, Frank still had his arm round Linda's waist, it caught my eye as he was stroking her waist, along the top of her ass and then up her side then back again. He seemed to be tracing the line of her suspender belt! I watched as he did it several times, Linda appeared un-phased at this flagrant groping and was chatting with the other men. When Frank dropped his hand from her waist he rubbed her ass briefly before the guy the other side of my wife, Pete placed his arm round her, he followed the same routine as Frank and I am sure I saw a knowing look exchanged between them.

The night wore on slowly and it was becoming obvious that Frank was keeping Linda with someone's arm round her to get her used to the feeling of being touched, she drank slowly after an hour Pete was dancing slowly with her. I watched as his hands rested on her hips as they danced, Frank was watching closely, he commented to the other guy Bob and I saw him move in and cut in, soon he was dancing with Linda, again his hands were placed on her hips. In a slow movement I saw as he turned her that his hands were now lower, on her ass cheeks now! Linda didn't seem to be put out by this in fact she seemed to be enjoying it.

A few minutes later she came across the room and we chatted, I pointed out that the guys were very free with their hands.

"Oh my you are so silly, they are just being friendly is all Franks said he could see I was nervous and asked Pete and Bob to keep an eye on me is all."

Bob came across the room grabbed her hand looked at me "Don't mind if I borrow you wife for a dance do you?" it wasn't a question more a statement of intent. I nodded and he whisked her off to the other side of the room where his hands found their former place on her ass. He stroked her ass again more openly now, I could see he was running his fingers down her suspender straps now, this was causing Linda to wriggle a little more, she laughed and enjoying the attention.

I drank a little more than I really should and was soon feeling a little worse for wear, Linda was quite tipsy by now, her trio of admirers were monopolising her and constantly had their hands all over her. During one of her dances with Frank he slid his hand up from her hip to her breast, I couldn't see what he was doing as he had her back to me, her head went back as he found her nipple, he was rubbing it casually as they danced, Linda relaxed and getting slowly aroused which is what he had wanted all along. I saw Frank grinning as he felt her reaction to his teasing. Pete and then Bob both managed to get their hands on Linda's tits so now she had been felt up by three men who she had only recently met and not protested at all... In one movement Pete had managed to slip the front of Linda's dress down a little to expose her swollen nipple, he turned her round so everyone in the room could see her exposed tit a few murmurs of appreciation meted the sight. This seemed to be the catalyst for a change in the room, as I looked round several men had started to openly grope the women they were with, a lot of giggling from the women as their breasts were exposed, hands were sliding up skirts and dresses, stockings were exposed to everyone round the room. I looked back and saw that Frank was in front of Linda now his hands on her exposed breasts now, pinching her nipples as she was being kissed by Pete. This was the point of no return, a mixture of anxiety and raw lust filled my mind as my wife was groped in public like this. My cock won the battle as it stiffened as I watched. Bob was fiddling with her dress, all of a sudden I saw it loosen and then fall to the floor! My wife was being stripped ….

Frank stood before her looking into her eyes as he teased her nipples, she stood in the sexy panties and suspenders she had bought especially for tonight, the sheer lace framing her pussy covered by a small triangle of material.

"Mmmmmmm that looks so good Linda, I am glad you bought the ones I told you to get."

I heard his words realising she had bought the undies at his request!

Frank's hands feeling her tits as others watched, the room filled with the sounds of kissing and sucking now, he ran his hands down her belly to her panties. I see his hand slid into her panties, her eyes close as she feels the excitement flow over her, down further went his hand until it bent to follow the curve of her mound, the fingers searching for her slit. A slight moan escaped Linda's lips as he found her clit then a gentle stroking motion as her tits are sucked by Bob and Pete. Seeing my wife aroused by 3 men was awesome, their hands and mouths now fully occupied on her mouth and tits as Frank fingered her.

As the room is filled with men stripping women, groups start to break off and look for a comfortable place to fuck. Frank breaks off from my wife, she looks almost disappointed until he indicates to Bob and Pete to bring her to his playroom. They slowly ease through the crowd and head off to his room, they have a hand each as they follow Frank.

In his room the kissing and fondling starts again, her panties are slipped off and tossed aside Bob and Pete now ease her to the large bed, as she sits they get their cocks out and offer them to her. Linda now so aroused needs no invitation, her lips cover the head of Pete's cock as she starts to suck. Frank picks up a camera and snaps a few pics of my wife with a cock in her mouth, they take more as a different cock is inserted, getting her to smile and look into the camera.

Frank has stripped now, his thick cock looking ominously hard, the wet purple head searching for a wet pussy, he stands back as Linda sucks the other guy's cocks. Slowly she is eased onto her back on the bed, cocks still at her mouth, her pussy exposed now, the lips wet and puffy with extreme excitement. Frank positioned himself between her spread thighs, the silky smooth stockings against his legs as he moved in on her pussy. The swollen purple head of his cock now rested against my wife's pussy lips, in a second or two he would be inside her. Bob and Pete pulled their cocks away from her face now as they sensed Frank was in position, she looked up seeing him naked with his cock touching her pussy. The realisation that this was real now hit her, her nipples hard and erect, with her pussy wet and ready, the guys had done their preparation work on her very well.

From my vantage position at the door I saw my wife lie still as Frank leant over and kissed her, a long slow kiss, a real seducers kiss, instinctively as her arms wrapped round his neck he pushed his cock inwards. I watched as Linda arched her back pushing her hips to meet the thick cock that was slowly entering her, my cock was so hard as I watched my wife being seduced. Their kiss lasted a couple of minutes as Frank laid on my wife with his cock buried deep inside her, his hairy back so broad as he seemed to cover her completely. His buttocks tensing and relaxing as he started to thrust into her before slowly backing out, her moans coming with each thrust. From where I was I could see her hands on his back and her legs spread wide as this bull of a man fucked her slowly and deeply.

Bob and Pete stood back taking a few pics as he fucked my wife making sure they got plenty of her face with the look of ecstasy

"I knew you would be a good fuck Linda from the moment I saw you I was determined to have you in my bed, that's what this party was all for, you."

The look on her face was a picture as he continued to slide in and out of her pussy, a look of shock and lust too as she found her pussy and entire body alive and wanton. Kissing again he picked up the pace fucking her harder, his balls slapping against her ass now, each thrust making Linda grunt as she neared her first orgasm. Moaning loudly she clasped his back tighter as she started to cum, her pussy pulsing on his cock as he slowed to savour his conquest as his cock felt each spasm. As her eyes opened again he moved his swollen shaft in and out, the head teasing the walls of her pussy again, this time he pushed in deeper still pulling her legs up and over his shoulders he had her wide open now. His cock ramming in ever harder, ever deeper as she opened to him now, her moans louder and more insistent as she held onto him her hips thrusting to meet his cock. Frank looked at Bob and Pete as he felt himself cumming , the pictures would be great to look at later and to show others too, his face contorted as he tensed, slamming his cock deep inside Linda's pussy and holding it as his spunk started to spurt into her warm sexy tunnel. Linda gasped as she felt the spurts deep inside her causing her to orgasm again as he flooded her, his cock throbbing and spewing his sperm inside as they kissed. I looked at the final seduction of my wife with my cock in my hand, my cum spilling over my fingers as Bob and Pete captured the image on film. Frank rolled off my wife, his cock wet with their fucking, her pussy oozing his spunk looking red and well fucked.

Linda lay back her body still pulsating with the exertion of her orgasm looking him in the eye she murmured "That was wonderful Frank."

Then seeing me at the side of the room with my cock wet and limp in my hand, she reached for Frank's cock again stroking it as she looked into my eyes.

"That is a lovely cock you have Frank, I do hope there is more."

"Oh yes there is more, so much more in store for you tonight."