Frasier - Daphne's Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers

Mike stood, his hand rapidly jacking his throbbing member, his eyes watching her performance, captivated as if he was watching a maestro at work - snapping out of his reverie he walked, cock in hand, his eyes never leaving Daphne, until he was directly behind her kneeling position. Sliding his free hand around her abdomen, her roughly lifted her body up from her knees, until her legs were in the standing position, her mouth and hands never deviating from her task at hand.

"My god this woman is a fucking pro!" thought Mike as he let his hands caress her long legs. His hands travelled up and down her legs, his skin only lightly touching her skin, her body literally shaking with desire with each touch – his hands feeling the smoothness and softness of her skin as they made they way up her legs and inside her skirt, his fingers feeling the silken material of her panty covered ass. His fingers slowly pulled down the small zip of her skirt and it dropped softly to the floor.

Daphne could feel the coldness of his hands as they made their way along her legs and she let the cock slide from her mouth. "Your hands feel so cold!" she said, her head turning to face Mike.

"Sorry babe, I'll warm them up next time!" Mike replied with a smile.

She raised her body to the standing position and stepping out of her skirt, she gave a surprised Mike a quick kiss on the lips. "That's all right sweetie!" she said with a smile "I suppose I'll better get naked as well!!". Daphne hooked her fingers in the bottom of her top and raised it up, off her head and threw it behind her, leaving her dressed only in bra, panties and high heels.

Mike watched as she bent over, taking Leroy's black ten inch cock in her mouth again, while her hand quickly jacked off Pete's erect member.

"Oh yeah baby, suck it, that's it – I think we ought to cancel the shoot tomorrow babe, your gonna be damn sore after we finish with ya!" Leroy exclaimed and he gave a little laugh.

Daphne let Leroy's massive cock slide in and out of her mouth, enjoying the taste and sensation of of his massive member as it slid down into her throat. She told herself that there was no doubt she was going to be sore after they finished with her – she had never had sex before with more than one man before. She was no prude when it came to sex, but three months ago she would never have considered having sex with multiple partners. Her whole perception to sex, to fucking changed after her experience in posing nude and her first adult movie role – she came to the realisation that she loved getting fucked – to feel a man's erect throbbing cock in her mouth and between her wet soaked legs. She began to actively pursue sex like a newly discovered addiction, going to places where she would never have considered going before – seedy bars, run down motels all in the hope of sex. On one occasion she let a total stranger have his way with her for two whole straight days in a seedy, run down motel room. "Yes" she thought to herself "I am going to be damn sore!!".

Mike let his fingers run against the soft silken material of her panties, her ass quivering against his touch. Multi coloured patterns from the movie screen played against her bare back as he hooked his fingers in the elastic of her panties and began to pull them down slowly, like he was revealing a new art piece. He literally licked his lips as her pussy was revealed, glistening with her wetness as he slid her panties down her legs – he raised each of her feet in turn, easing her panties off her high heels and then throwing them behind him.

His eyes took a while to take in the view before him, like he was looking at a impressive sculpture for the first time. "Oh baby" he muttered to himself as he let fingers run against the soft skin of her pussy, his fingers feeling her wetness.

Daphne reacted to his touch, letting the cock slide from her mouth and hands – she arched her body slightly and closing her eyes she let a soft "Ohhhh gooddd" as she felt his cold fingers touch one the most sensitive parts of her body.

Mike let his fingers to rub up and down her pussy, two fingers rubbing furiously between the folds of skin of her labia. She turned towards him, her face with an expression of pure sexual pleasure.

"You like that babe?" he asked with a smile "Spread your legs a bit more"

Daphne did as she was asked, spreading her legs further apart, careful to maintain her balance in her high heels. Her body quivered with each stroke of his fingers and her hands reached out, grabbing on to the two erect cocks in front of her for support.

"Oh fuck" Daphne said, the words coming out of her mouth barely above a whisper "that feels so good......" - her voice trailed off as her eyes rolled back in her head, her body trembling.

Daphne had to literally force her body back down, her mouth slowly closing around Leroy's black cock, such was the effectiveness and power of Mike's attack on her pussy. Her mouth moved from cock to cock, her head bobbing up and down on their well lubricated members like a woodpecker attacking a tree – her hands moved rapidly along their erect shafts, her fingers squeezing, rubbing, pinching their balls, causing both men to loudly groan with pleasure.

Mike hand increased in velocity, his hand now appearing to move in a blur between her legs - finally Daphne could take no more, she needed to feel a cock pumping inside her. Daphne's mouth slid off the cock and turning her head her head she said "Please .....fuck me......please... stick you cock in me...", her tone of voice like a pleading school girl.

"Why sure babe!" Mike replied his hand slipping from between her legs – he positioned himself directly behind her, his hand vigorously jacking his cock. He watched as her body moved up down as she breathed, her body trembling with desire as she waited for him to enter her. Mike let the head of his cock travel up and down her ass crack, teasing her.

"Please" Daphne again pleaded, her voice now no more than a whisper "fuck me......please"

Mike let his cock slowly enter her pussy, letting the full length of his shaft penetrate her, before pulling out. He held his cock just at the entrance of her pussy, before slamming into her wet hole. Daphne let out a loud groan as his member slid easily into her and her began to pump furiously, his hands resting on her bare ass.

"Oh god your cock feels so good" Daphne moaned and she pushed back with her body, further impaling herself on his rock hard member. Daphne felt her whole body aflame with passion, her whole body at a heightened sensory awareness, every part of her body was tingling from the tips of her fingers to her toes– she could feel every inch of his cock inside her, feeling his cock penetrate her pussy relentlessly almost if it trying to drill right through her. The only sounds that she could hear, that mattered to her, was the 'thwack' sound of the cock as it slammed into her wet hole and their collective groans and screams of pleasure.

"Fuck me........ohhh ....it feels soo good!" Daphne half whispered as Mike slammed his cock into her, her breathing now in rapid short breaths – she could not believe nor could she describe how horny and turned on she was at this moment. Here she was having sex with three well hung men – in addition she was having sex in a very open, public space, something she would not have considered, let alone let enter her mind three months ago.

Mike's body arched over Daphne as pumped his cock into her with all the effort he could muster, his hands roaming the soft skin of her naked body. He could see the other two men – the tall black one and his friend Pete standing just in front of them, their hands jacking their cocks just inches away from her face, as if they were teasing her. She was wearing nothing more than a pair of high heels as he watched a bead of sweat slowly make its way down her bare back and he could hear her breathing in short rapid bursts as he fucked her – the thought occurred to him that this was just the type of hard to believe story or letter that he would read in Penthouse or Playboy - where people world write in saying that they had amazing sex with a woman that had just met and then never see again. He made up his mind there and then that he would try harder to believe the next stories that he would read.

Daphne Moon suddenly realised what a precarious position she was in – naked as the day she was born wearing only high heels, her legs spread wide apart and her upper body bent over as Mike pounded her into submission. Such was the power and force of each thrust she had the fear that she might topple over and she tried desperately to balance herself as his cock sent waves of pleasure cascading through her entire body. "If only Roz can see me now!!" she suddenly thought to herself.

She could feel his hot breath on the small of her back as his brutal assault on her pussy continued unabated, her whole body shaking with each thrust causing her voice to sound like she had a stammer "Fuckkkk meeeee ohhhh gooooddd it argh-" she was cut off as Leroy thrust his black cock into her mouth.

"Oh yeah baby swallow my black cock!!" he exclaimed as his hands held each side of her head, repeatedly thrusting his entire shaft into her mouth. Saliva dripped down onto her chin and flew out of her mouth in all directions, appearing multicoloured as it reflected the light from the movie screen as time and again his ten inch cock found the back off her throat.

Daphne hungrily sucked in air to fill her near empty lungs each time he temporarily pulled his cock out of her mouth, before Leroy began to pump his member into her gaping mouth again. "Yeah baby!" the words coming out of his mouth sounding almost breathless, his breathing becoming shallow and rapid from the exertion and effort he using to was slam his member into her mouth. "Goddam she is sure going to be sore after we finish with her!" he added, his face always in the same toothy grin.

Daphne felt like her body was been pounded from each end as if the two cocks were trying to drill through her to join up inside her. The two men's strokes were almost in perfect rhythm, her body felt like it was on fire, pulsing with the most intense sensations she had ever felt – out of the corner of her eye Daphne watched as the third man, Pete, slid his body under hers, his hands and mouth going to work on her pert breasts and nipples.

Daphne had never experienced anything like this – almost every part of her naked body was being attended to by a three well hung horny men and she loved it – the feel of the hands as they explored the soft skin of her body, the feel of their lips and mouth as they sucked on her sensitive nipples and the feel of the cocks as they pounded her pussy and mouth.

Leroy pulled his black cock from Daphne's aching mouth, her saliva dripping from his member as it slid out from her throat – bending down, almost in a whisper, he asked "Do you want me to fuck your ass babe?"

Daphne Moon could not respond straight away, her body sucking in mouthfuls of air to replenish her lungs, her hand wiping saliva from her mouth and chin. "Yes....." she replied, her voice raspy, still out of breath " fuck my ass.....". She manoeuvred her body, sliding off the cock in her pussy and slowly stood upright, careful not to slip over in her high heels.

Leroy lay on his back on the wooden floor, his hand slowly jacking his ten inch black cock "C'mon baby lay your ass down" he said as he made himself comfortable.

Daphne walked over to where Leroy lay on the wooden floor, images from the movie screen flashing across his bare stomach. She turned her body one hundred and eighty degrees and straddled his naked body. Slowly she lowered her body by bending he knees and placing one hand on the floor, she guided his massive cock near the entrance to her ass hole with her free hand.

"God I want your cock in my ass......" her voice trailed off into a long groan as he lowered her body, impaling herself slowly on his member. Daphne had had sex with Leroy many times since her movie 'debut' but his massive cock always had the same effect on her each time – her breath literally felt like it was knocked out of her and her body felt like it was being split in two, his member filling every inch of her pussy or ass hole almost to breaking point.

Daphne Moon spread her legs wide open, the palms of her hand facing backwards on the floor behind her as Leroy began to pump his cock into her ass. His cock slid easily into her hole, lubricated by her saliva and her juices as he pumped slowly at first, each stroke of his cock long and measured. "Oh god fuck my ass.........that's it,,,,,nice and slow........" her words coming out of her mouth between her heavy breathing.

Daphne leant back, naked except for her high heels, her legs spread wide open for balance as Leroy began to pump harder, her body vibrating with every stroke. He placed his hands on her hips, as he pumped, a smile plastered across his face "Oooh baby your ass is nice and tight.....let me loosen it up a little!" he exclaimed as his strokes became faster and harder.

Daphne watched the other two men – they seemed to stare in amazement as Leroy's black cock pumped in and out of ass, like a well oiled piston. They listened to the 'thwack' sound as his balls slapped against her bare ass with each stroke, her moaning and her cries of pleasure in her distinctive British accent.

Daphne was no prude, but she was a very private person – she did not even let Mr Crane or Dr Crane have access to her own room in the apartment, but her experiences over the past three months had turned into almost a full blown exhibitionist, with a dash of devil may care attitude. It did not concern or worry her that she was naked, getting her ass fucked by a ten inch black cock in front of men she did not know. In fact she found it turned her on even more, her libido increasing exponentially. She turned her head towards Pete, who was standing cock in hand. "Why don't you come over here and stick that thing in my pussy" she said with a wicked smile on her face.

Pete's eyes widened like the eyes of a dear caught in a cars headlights. "Yes ma'am" he answered. He approached them slowly, as if he was a virgin about to experience sex for first time – he bent his body at the knees, slowly inserting his cock into her wet pussy. His upper body and chest rubbed against Daphne's breasts, her nipples rubbing against his skin as he began to pump in unison with Leroy's cock in her ass.

Daphne let out a large groan as Pete penetrated her pussy "Oh god .......fuck.........." the words escaping from her mouth one at a time, as if each word took considerable effort to speak.

Daphne had never experienced anything like this as both men repeatedly pumped their cocks into her ass hole and pussy. She had never had a double penetration of her pussy and ass before - in fact this was the very first time she was having sex with multiple partners.

"You're the meat in a man sandwich babe!!" Leroy exclaimed as he continued to pump his cock into her ass, his hands feeling her body vibrate with each stroke.

Leroy was right – that exactly how Daphne felt. Her naked body was suspended between the bodies of two men, her soft skin and breasts rubbing against the hard rough skin of both men as their cocks fucked both her holes at once. Daphne felt that her body was at the whim and desires of the men, to do with anything that they pleased and she loved it that way. There was nothing that she enjoyed and turned her on more than to be dominated by a man, to be his plaything to do almost anything he wanted.

Daphne's body was in a quandary – not knowing how to react, not knowing how to control or handle the most intense pulses of pleasure that were sweeping through her entire body. Daphne let out a loud "Oh goooodddd" only to be cut off as Mike slipped his cock into her mouth.

"What a slut I am!" she thought as three well hung men filled all her holes at once – "sex can not get any better than this!". Her mind flashed to Mr Crane, Dr Crane or even to his brother Niles – what would they think or say if they saw her in a situation like this – but at the moment she did not care.

Mike dove his cock into Daphne's mouth, saliva dripping down her chin as Pete drove his cock into her pussy, while underneath Leroy drove his cock into her ass, the ever present smile plastered across his lips. Her hands hung at her side, her only support as her body was sandwiched between two naked men was Leroy's body and hands keeping her upright as all three of all holes were filled with man meat.

Daphne tried to breathe through her nose, as Mike repeatedly drove his cock into her gaping mouth. "You like my cock in your dirty little mouth?" Mike asked as his cock slid into her mouth at a near vertical angle, descending directly into her throat. She could only nod, her eyes wide open staring at him as he continued to pump his cock into her mouth, at times causing her to gag – then he would withdraw momentarily, enough for her to draw in a few deep breaths, before he would begin to ram his cock in again. She could feel his pubic hair brush against her face and lips as his cock slid vertically down her throat, his balls slapping against her saliva soaked chin.

Daphne wondered if anyone else had walked into the theatre and was watching their erotic little sex show – a black man fucking her ass from below, a man pumping her pussy from above and another man driving his cock into her hungry little mouth. "What a sight we would be!" she thought.

Pete felt her body beneath his, her nipples occasionally flicking his chest as he pumped his cock into her pussy. He had tried to time his strokes with the black guy pumping her ass, but lately he had gone hell for leather, fucking her pussy with all the strength and might he could muster, until he pulled out exhausted. He carefully got to his feet, watching her body still shake as the black cock still slammed into her ass hole – he stood staring at her body glistening with sweat, her legs spread wide open, the black cock slamming into her ass like a piston and her mouth emitting muffled moans as his friends cock slid down her throat.

"Damn!" was all he could say – he told himself that today was his lucky day and that he would probably never get a chance like this again. His hand stroked his cock while he stood, content just to stand and watch her getting pounded - he then watched in utter astonishment as Daphne rolled her body off Leory's cock, sliding out of her ass hole with a 'plop' sound, while still managing to keep Mike's cock in her mouth.

Daphne Moon rolled onto her knees, using her left hand to balance herself, she used her right hand to latch onto Mike's member.

"Damn she's got her game on today!" Leroy exclaimed as he watched Daphne's head begin to bob up and down on Mike's cock.

"What a nasty bitch!" Pete said as he watched as Daphne's head moved up and down his friends member causing loud groans to emanate each time his cock disappeared down her throat.

"Damn straight she's nasty!" Leroy replied as he walked up behind Daphne. He lifted her up from her knees by placing his arm around her waist and then lifting one leg into the air, he inserted his massive cock into her pussy. Holding onto her upturned leg with his hands to help her balance, he began to pump his cock into her pussy. "She's as nasty as hell!" he exclaimed as his black missile slammed repeatedly into her wet hole.

Daphne struggled to maintain her balance with only high heel in contact with the floor, the other leg in the air supported by Leroy as he pumped his cock into her drenched pussy. Her upper body was leant slightly towards the floor as her hands held onto Mike's cock, as it slid in and out of her mouth. Leroy grabbed her leg more tightly, as at one point she nearly toppled over, as his ten inch black cock was thrusting into her with amazing amount of force and power. "Don't worry babe" he said as he held onto her upturned leg "I've got you – we don't want you to fall and hurt your beautiful body do we now?".

MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers