Frat Boy Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head bobbed slowly over his hard cock as I savored the feel and taste of his meat. The soft ridges and veins softly caressed my lips as his hard rod slid in and out of my mouth.

"Is it everything you imagined," my wife asked as she continued to watch me give head.

"Mmmm, yes," I moaned around his thick shaft. Saliva spilled from the corners of my mouth as I noisily slurped and sucked on seven inches of thick black cock.

It had been over an hour since Malcolm had entered the room. He had cum once inside my wife's pussy after fucking her hard and I had spent the last 15 minutes with his dick in my mouth.

His breathing became labored as he thrust his dick down my throat. I longed to wrap my hand around his saliva coated shaft and stroke it as I sucked on the thick bulbous head but my hands were tied.

Malcolm sensed my dilemma and stroked his hard shaft as I sucked his head. His climax approached and I tensed in anticipation. He groaned loudly as his cock started to spit in my mouth.

His cream was salty yet sweet and I held it in my mouth and savored his essence.

"Oh god," my wife shuddered as she watched Malcolm cum in my mouth. A small climax shook her body without physical contact. It was another first.

Malcolm left the room almost an hour and a half after he had walked in. He came twice and gave me my first experience sucking cock. Two minutes later Kyle and Jacob walked in together with a few beers for the three of them. They relaxed and drank as my wife recovered from the first half of her gangbang. Jenny was still on her back idly fingering her cum filled pussy as she finished her drink.

It was after midnight when the two guys shed their clothes and joined my wife on the bed. Kyle was a heavy set guy with a solid build. He was much hairier than I like and I was relieved when Jenny told me he was straight and his only contribution to my fetish would be to deposit his cum inside her.

Kyle fucked my wife hard and fast, doggy style as she sucked Jacobs's hard knob. Kyle came fast, long before she had a chance to climax. He quickly gathered his clothes and scurried out of the room as Jacob moved behind Jenny's delicious ass.

"Oh god, her pussy feels incredible," Jacob said as his long thin rod splashed into her cum filled hole.

"Jake, are you going to be a sweetie and give my hubby a taste of your delicious cock," Jenny asked him as he fucked her hard.

"I, I don't know," he stammered. He was clearly on the fence but she didn't push the issue.

Jacob fucked my wife to two leg quivering climaxes in several positions before cumming inside her sloppy wet cunt. He was a screamer when he came but he left quickly and silently over an hour after he and Kyle first took their turn on the bed with my wife.

Jim and Kenny came in next. It was almost 2:00am. They were both already naked and they looked like twins. They were in fact brothers but they were a year apart. Jim was the older brother and at 22 he was the oldest frat boy there. Their hairless bodies were slender and toned with strong shoulders like those of Olympic swimmers.

They were surprisingly comfortable with each other and I was shocked when Kenny grabbed his brother's dick and guided it into my wife's pussy.

Jim started fucking Jenny doggy style with slow languid strokes as his brother slithered beneath them and licked her engorged clit. I could see his tongue lick his brother's cock as it thrust into my wife's pussy.

Jenny came hard; over and over as the brothers double teamed her. They switched positions and Jim licked her pussy while Kenny fucked her doggy style.

Kenny pulled his dick out of my wife's pussy and fed it to his brother as Jenny climbed onto Jim's cock and rode it to another climax. They both fucked her for hours in countless positions and they both came twice inside her pussy.

The sun was rising when Kenny slid his cum covered spent dick into my mouth. I cleaned the cream from his hairless dick and then did the same to his brothers before they untied me and helped me to the bed. I was disappointed that the hadn't saved some cock for me but I was anxious to eat nine loads of cum from her hot cunt. I lay on my back as Jenny straddled my head.

"Feeding time baby," she said as she lowered her cum filled pussy to my waiting mouth.

I opened my mouth and gravity started to drain the thick creamy goo into it. Cum filled my mouth and I swallowed it as Jenny ground her gaping pussy against my face. I gulped down mouth full after mouth full of thick warm cum from my wife's delicious pussy.

My face was covered with a thick glaze of cum and pussy juice by the time Jenny's pussy had drained. I continued to lick her swollen lips and hard clit until she came again.

I felt lips on my hard dick as Jenny continued to sit on my face. The cock ring was unsnapped and my cock exploded into the stranger's mouth.

Jenny climbed off my face and lay beside me.

"Did you enjoy your surprise?" She asked.

"Oh god yes," I hissed, "but who blew me?"

"That was Jacob. I guess he's more of a bottom like you. Speaking of which, I have two more surprises." She said as two naked men walked into the room. "This is Tom, and that specimen is Logan."

They were both about 30 and good looking. Tom was the shorter of the two with a nice body, a goatee and a cut six inch dick. Logan was completely shaved, tan and muscular with a huge eight inch cock.

"They are here just for your pleasure," Jenny said with a smile. "Get on your hands and knees my little piggy."

Tom moved behind me and slathered lube over my tight virgin asshole as Logan positioned his magnificent body in front of my face.

My eyes traveled over his body soaking it in as I wrapped my right hand around his long thick dick.

Tom eased two fingers into my ass. He pumped them slowly in and out stretching my tight sphincter and preparing it for his cock. I could feel the warmth from the friction as he added a third finger to his anal assault.

I wrapped my lips around Logan's hard meat and sucked hard on the huge head. I slowly stroked his hard shaft and slurped on his precum covered tip as Tom finger fucked my ass.

Tom poured lube over his cock and then poured more on my ready ass.

"He's gonna fuck your ass piggy," Jenny panted. I couldn't see her but from the sounds I surmised that at least one of the frat boys was fucking her again.

I felt Tom rub his cock across my slick ready asshole. I wanted him inside me. I needed him inside me.

He slowly pushed his hips forward and six inches of man meat filled my ass. The pain was bearable, the pleasure was unimaginable.

"Oh yes," I moaned around Logan's magnificent cock.

Tom fucked my ass with long leisurely strokes as I got used to his dick in my ass.

I stroked and sucked Logan's beautiful dick as Tom fucked me and my 40 year old dick sprung back to life.

Tom sensed I needed it hard. He grabbed my hips and thrust his cock hard and fast into my ass. His dick stroked my prostate with each thrust and I had difficulty concentrating of blowing Logan's hard cock.

Harder and faster he fucked my ass. His breathing became labored and I felt my own climax fast approaching.

I came first, depositing my man juice onto the sheets. Tom continued to thrust into my ass until he spilled his seed deep inside my ass with a loud groan. He left his cock inside me and stroked my back as I took Logan's cock back into my mouth.

I slurped and sucked on his cock as I stroked his granite shaft. Saliva covered his cock. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and forced his dick down my throat. His enormous dick filled my throat as I attempted to take his entire cock inside me. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I gagged on his hard dick.

Logan's hands caressed my head as it bobbed over his stiff rod.

"I'm almost there," he moaned as I furiously pumped his dick and sucked hard on the head.

"Just like that," he groaned as his cock started to spit. I gulped his cum as it painted the back of my throat.

I sucked the cream from his prick as Tom's flaccid cock slipped from my ass. I collapsed on the bed as my wife snuggled beside me. We had fucked the night away but not with each other and we both knew we could never go back to our heterosexual monogamous ways.

"What are we doing next week," she asked playfully.

"Maybe the frat boys know some sorority girls who can help you join me in bisexual heaven," I teased.

Jenny hesitated, "I don't think so."

"How about an orgy," I mused.

"Maybe. Get some sleep."

12