Fratello Maggiore

Story Info
There’s only one man she wanted.
4.9k words
4.47
73.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M Crim
M Crim
11 Followers

Vinny returned from his run around eleven o'clock, I was lying half asleep next to the pool, when he jumped into the pool splashing me with a tidal wave of cold pool water.

I gave him the finger when he resurfaced from underneath the water. He smiled and climbed out of the pool. He shook himself dry above my lounge chair in case I wasn't wet enough. I acted like I hated it, but it was the best part of my day. I secretly watched the water running down his chest and across his six pack abs. The water made his swim trunks partially see though and I could see an outline of his cock. His cock, the cock that makes me squirm.

"Do Mom and Dad know you have that swimsuit?" he asked.

"No," I replied. Today's white bikini was held together only by thin straps. It didn't leave much to the imagination. It made even me look like I had a significant amount of cleavage.

"You shouldn't wear it out," he said as he tried to hide the fact that he was checking out my body.

"Good idea, I'll wear it to the beach today," I sarcastically remarked. I bought this bikini with the intention that only one person would ever see me in it.

He just smiled as he opened the sliding glass door and walked into our house.

Vinny is my brother. He graduated Lincoln High School and went away to play college football, but a year later he is still known as the star quarterback, prom king and lover of the ladies.

He works out five days a week: half to keep in shape for the next big game, and the other half to impress the women. He wears his shirts tight to show of his sculpted arms and toned chest. Each week, he has his arms wrapped around a different blonde cheerleader, girls with superficial looks, large chests and small waists.

I've never been popular like my brother. My looks don't attract crowds like his shaggy blonde hair, blue eyes and pretty boy smile. I'm not ugly but I don't stand out in a crowd. I tend to blend in with my brunette hair, pale skin, average bra size and flat butt. I have friends but I feel alone even when I'm with them. I always feel like they're friends with me just so they can get closer to Vinny.

The girls are attracted to me because of my brother, and the guys are repelled from me because of my brother. They have a right to be scared. My freshman year, Vinny took me to a football victory party. I spent most of the party alone, standing by myself in the corner. None of my friends were there, they weren't cool enough for a football party. None of his friends would talk to me with the exception of Vic, another player on Vinny's team. He was cute and I was excited when I saw him walking over to talk to me. I thought I would finally have someone to talk with, except when he opened his mouth he said, "Wow, you've got great tits."

"Asshole," I replied and started to walk away, but I saw Vinny walking towards Vic. Vinny frowned and rolled up his hand to make a fist. Only a few feet away, Vinny had heard everything Vic had said. Other players tried to stop Vinny, but they were unable to stop him from dragging Vic out of the house and onto the front lawn.

A crowd gathered to watch my brother beat his victim. He punched him so hard I could hear his fist impacting with the guy's poor face. The violence turned me on, each punch made me wetter. Vinny left Vic bloody and laying on the ground. I ran up to hug him, but he pushed me away. He said he needed to ice his hands.

The entire time I was in high school, I only had a few dates. Most of the girls I knew had lost their virginity by the time they were sixteen, many younger. I didn't lose mine until I was eighteen. Most guys were afraid to even kiss me. Tony, the boy that took my virginity was afraid too, but under the guise of helping him with his English homework, I was able to persuade him to come over to my house after school. Tony sat in front of me. I watched him fail test after test. He didn't really need any tutoring; he just needed to read the assigned books. He wanted to hold the study session in the living room, but I convinced him we could concentrate better in my room.

Vinny never came home right after school. He always had practice or hung out with his friends. My parents weren't going to be home from work for a few hours, but we wasted the first hour just doing schoolwork. That's all Tony wanted to do. He wouldn't even sit on my bed with me. He sat on the chair in front of the computer five feet away from me. I wore a low cut shirt, but he didn't even look. Finally, I said, "Do you want to do anything besides homework?"

"Like what?" I don't think the thought of sex even crossed his mind.

"Come here." I waved my hand for him to sit next to me on the bed.

"Why?"

"Just come over hear." I tugged him by the hand on to my bed.

"What do you want?"

I kissed him, but he barely moved his lips. "I want to have sex with you."

"We can't."

"Why not?" My hand led him closer me. He gripped me tightly.

"I really like you but I don't think we should have sex."

"Why?" I asked.

"What if your brother catches us?" he replied nervously.

"You have to be joking."

"I don't think we should," he insisted.

"Shut up," I ordered.

I unzipped his jeans, and pushed the jeans and his boxers down to his knees. It was the first cock I had seen, other than Vinny's. I had never been able to see more than quick glances when he was in the shower or when I accidentally interrupted him while he was changing clothes.

I took my shirt off and unhooked my bra, but he still hadn't moved. This wasn't turning out the way I had planned it. At this point in my fantasy, I had imagined him ripping off my clothes. "Am I going to have to do all of this by myself?" I asked, "He's not going to be home for hours."

He started to take his shirt off. I was completely naked by the time he had finished unbuttoning it. I tore the rest of his clothes off; then I laid down on my back. He pushed my legs apart. His hard cock was pointed at me. I watched it slowly get close to me. Then he stopped a few inches away from my pussy and asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes." I tried to pull him closer to me but he held back. I nodded my head yes and he finally moved forward. I felt his cock against my pussy's lips. I shivered when I felt him go between them. I knew my pussy needed him, as I felt myself become damper. I felt the head of his cock penetrate me. As he pushed further into me, it started to hurt. The pain grew as he forced himself deep inside of me. He looked down at me and I put on a fake smile.

Slowly he filled me completely, then pulled back. I couldn't believe I was finally having sex. I had been waiting so long for that moment, but I was starting to believe my fantasy wasn't going to be fulfilled. He felt like he was holding back, like he didn't want to be there. He cautiously thrust into me, not getting into any rhythm. His thrusts were awkward and uneven, and I started to get bored. As I stared past him towards the ceiling, I started to regret that I had chosen him for my first time. I hoped that my future lovers would be better. I just wanted him to come and for it to be over, but then I heard a noise at the door. Tony didn't hear the sound and it's probably good that he didn't. Vinny stood in the doorway, but he didn't say anything. Our eyes locked and Vinny gave me a dirty look as the smile returned to my face. There was no way he could protect me now.

I faked a moan. I wanted to put on a show, so I tried to sound like the girls in the porn movies. Tony must have thought my moans were because of him, because he came alive and started to put more into his thrusts inside of me.

"Fuck me harder," I didn't know what else to say but it sounded right at the moment. The bed started to bang up against the wall. I started to enjoy it. My moans became real; my eyes closed and I leaned my head back.

"I'm going to come." Tony said.

"Come inside of me."

Three more intense thrusts he came to a halt deep inside of me.

When I opened my eyes, Vinny was gone. Tony was collapsed on top of me, so I pushed him off of me. I didn't want to feel his sweaty skin.

I caught Vinny having sex more than a few times. I'd insult the girls and roll my eyes at him. On the inside I was jealous. I wanted to be the girl beneath him. I hid my lust, even when I caught him on the living room couch, his hand rubbing up and down his hard cock. He was jerking off to a soft-core porn show on Showtime. He didn't hear me enter the house, or see me until I was in the same room. He didn't say anything. He just quickly covered himself and switched the channels, but I had already seen enough to make my panties wet. I wanted to say something, like "You can have me instead if masturbating." I didn't say anything, just went to my room with a grin on my face.

The next day, Vinny was going back to college, and I wasn't going to see him again until he came home for Thanksgiving. I had hid my lust for several years now, but I didn't know if I could wait three more months.

When I came back into the house, I heard him talking on the phone. "Yeah, I'm going to the party tonight."

Plans started to formulate in my head.

"I'll meet you there."

All I had to do was get him alone.

"Alright. I'll talk to you later." He hit "End" on his cell phone.

"Were you talking about the party at Hendrick's?" I asked.

"Yeah, are you going?"

"Can you give me a ride."

We didn't talk on the way there. The 10-minute drive only felt like five minutes. I couldn't get the words together to form a sentence. I thought about putting my hand on his crotch and seeing how he reacted but I started to fear he would reject me.

As soon as he parked the car, he left me. I found him in the kitchen standing next to the keg with Cynthia Thomas. Cynthia was a junior about to be senior captain of the cheerleading team. She was a year younger than me and two years younger than him. They had been going out off and on, or I should say "fucking" since she was a junior varsity cheerleader.

Cynthia didn't say anything to me. Vinny just gave me a head nod of acknowledgment as I poured myself a cup of beer. She was wearing too much make-up, it was caked on in layers. She kept saying things like "Oh, really" and "Totally." I don't know what Vinny saw in her. Actually I did, it was the only thing she had going for her, her above average bra size.

I started to think this was a mistake, to come to the party; And a bigger mistake to want my brother. I should've known she was going to be here. Everywhere Vinny went, she went.

I wandered around the party looking for my friends. I ran into a few people I liked but I kept mostly to myself. I didn't really like the people from my high school, when I saw them every day. Three months after we had graduated, I still didn't like most of them. I even saw Tony, but he didn't say anything to me. Our afternoon of passion had been a onetime thing. One time was enough with him. He had wanted to study again but I told him my brother had found out and he never talked to me again.

I ran into Cynthia and Vinny more than anyone else. The first time, they were in the living room, sitting on the couch making out. Then in the backyard, he pressed her against a tree as he grinded his cock against her.

"Get a fucking room," I blurted.

He turned back to look at me, smiled and gave me the finger.

After an hour of wandering around and having a couple of drunks attempt to hit on me, I decided I was going to leave with or without Vinny.

I walked around the house again but the crowds were growing and it was hard to find anyone. Fifteen minutes later, I found Vinny coming out of the dark basement with Cynthia in tow. I had a few guesses as to what they were doing down there.

"I want to go now." I said.

Cynthia gave me a dirty look.

"Can't you find a ride with someone else?" Vinny asked.

"Everyone else is drunk," I said, "Just take me, then you can come right back."

"Fine." He sounded annoyed.

He slammed the door shut when got into the car and started to drive back towards our house. "I think we need to talk."

"About what?" He was still annoyed with me.

"I'm not sure if I should tell you."

"You aren't pregnant, are you?" He stopped paying attention to the road and we started to drifting towards the wrong side.

"Pay attention." He put two hands back on the wheel and looked back towards the road in front of us. "Of course I'm not pregnant."

"Then what is it?"

"I think we should park someplace, I don't want to get us killed."

"Can't you talk while I drive?"

"Go to the cliffs." The cliffs, were a park along the river, where no one besides underage drinkers and hormone fueled teenage couples went. The cops rarely went there. We were about a minute away. I had only been there to drink, but I wondered how many girls Vinny had been there with.

The cliffs were empty, no cars and no one else in sight. It didn't get much more perfect.

Vinny parked near the edge of the cliff. "What did you want to talk about?" He didn't sound annoyed anymore.

I climbed out of the car and sat on the hood. He sat next to me, as I stared down at the water flowing below us.

"So, what were you and Cynthia doing in the basement?"

"That's none of your business."

"Did you fuck her?"

"No."

"Did she give you a blowjob?"

"None of your business."

"She did, didn't she?"

"Maybe?"

"Is she any good?"

"Does it matter."

"I'm just curious."

"She's nothing special."

"You'd think she would be good with the amount of guys she's given head to."

"That's mean. Besides, she told me she's only given head to me."

"I can't believe, you would believe her."

"Whatever."

"Do you realize how hard you've made it for me to have a sex life? Any guy that knows you is afraid to come near me."

"That wasn't my intention. I just wanted to shield you from the bad boys. I know how guys are. I saw how they looked at you. I didn't want them using you. I didn't want them hurting you."

"You don't think I can protect myself?"

"I'm sure you can. I just wanted to make it easier for you. I know how men are, a lot of them just want sex."

"Did you ever think that sometimes I just want to have sex."

"I didn't mean to scare them off completely."

"Do you think I'm sexy?"

"What?" He looked at me quizzically.

"I got rejected a couple of times tonight. That's why I wanted to leave. So do you think I'm sexy?"

"Trust me you have a good body, if you weren't my sister..."

"If I weren't your sister, what?"

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that." He looked away from me.

"What were you going to say?"

I watched his face, as his eyes darted around. He was looking for the right words but he also kept sneaking peaks at my breasts.

"Do I turn you on?" I ran my fingers up and down his bare arm. I felt his hard muscles and outlined them with my fingernails.

"Like I said, you have a good body. It's hard not to notice it."

"You're the only man I've ever wanted to be with."

"What? Are you drunk?"

I leaned towards him and kissed his neck. "Stop that."

I ran my tongue along his neck.

He put his hands on my shoulders. I expected him to push me away, but he didn't.

I looked into his eyes again, as I let my hands wander lightly across his chest.

"We should go." He stood up.

"Please don't leave." I wrapped my arms around him. He didn't sit back down but he didn't go farther away. He turned to face me. I pressed my face against his sold chest. I smelled his cologne.

"We can't do this."

"Why not?"

"It's wrong."

"I don't care."

"I do."

"I need you."

"Bianca, I'm your brother, not some random boy."

"I need to feel you inside of me."

"What if someone finds out?"

"No one will."

"I wish I could believe you."

"Don't you want me?"

"Yes, but no. No, we can't."

I unwrapped my arms from around him. I stared into his eyes as my hands tried to undo his belt. He pushed my hands away.

"Please, don't try to stop me."

He pushed me away, but then undid his belt. He let me pull down the zipper on his shorts.

I couldn't believe it was finally happening. My panties were already damp, and he hadn't even touched me yet. I pulled his warm cock from the protection of his boxers. This wasn't the first time I had seen it, but it was the first time I was able to really admire it. It was smooth, he even trimmed the hair around it. He was half erect, so I ran my fingers along the bottom of the shaft and watched it jump. I wrapped my hands around it and felt it grow solid as I massaged him.

He looked down at me, still sitting on the hood. I looked up at him. He leaned forward to kiss me. A kiss, I will never forget.

When his lips let go of me, I pushed him away so I could slide down the hood of his car. I kneeled on the ground in front of him. I didn't care about the dirt or rocks digging into my knees. I kissed the head of his dick; it was so hard against my soft lips. I ran my tongue along the base. It pulsed with each of my touches. I ran my tongue around the head. I pushed my lips against the head. I pushed further until his head pierced my lips. I opened my mouth and felt him slide into me.

"Stop!" He pulled back from me. His hard dick still pointing at me.

"What?"

"We can't do this."

"Yes, we can."

I lightly grabbed him the hips and pulled him back to me. He had already lost part of his erection, but I quickly brought I back with my wet lips. I slowly slid them up and down on him for several minutes. I looked up at him, but I still couldn't believe I had his cock in my mouth. He looked down at me and brushed my hair out of my face.

I paused for a moment to catch my breath, as I wiped saliva from my lips. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do this."

"I've thought about this many times. I've masturbated thinking about you in the next room. I dreamed of what it would be like to have you," he responded.

I slid his dick back into my mouth.

"You suck cock, fucking good," he complimented.

I pulled back from him to speak. "Am I better than Cynthia?"

"Bianca, you're on a whole other level."

He entered my mouth again. I added a hand to stroke his shaft while my mouth went up and down, licking and sucking him. I rolled my tongue around his head. He started to moan, so I increased the speed of what I was doing. I took my hands off his dick and put them on his hips to steady myself. I went up and down him faster and faster, until I couldn't go any faster. The head of his cock banged against the back of my throat.

I wanted to make him cum. I wanted to taste his cum. I wanted to feel his cum inside my mouth, feel it on my mouth, feel it flooding my throat. My lips started to burn but I couldn't slow down.

"I'm about to..."

I wanted all of his cum inside of me. He started thrusting his dick into my mouth, grabbing the back of my head, he pushed his cock deep into my mouth, fucking my face. Then after several hard thrusts, I felt his cum explode inside my mouth. His cum hit the back of my throat in spurts, as I struggled to swallow every drop. His cum filled my mouth and dripped on to my lips. One drop slid down my chin.

I didn't release him from my mouth even as his erection dissipated. I looked up at him again. He was smiling at me.

He pulled back from me.

His dick was covered in a mix of my saliva and his cum. I massaged his dick with my hands. When a drop of cum appeared, I licked it off.

"What do we do now?" he asked.

"I'd like you to fuck me."

"Do you want to go back home?"

"That's too risky. I don't know what I'd do if Mom and Dad found out."

"Do you want to get a hotel room?"

"I don't want to be one of your sluts that you take to cheap hotel. I want you fuck me right here."

M Crim
M Crim
11 Followers
12