Fraud

Story Info
A young woman gets caught stealing and pays the price.
1.8k words
3.86
48.3k
2
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went straight to Crawford's from school and worked in the filing team for three years before being promoted to Alistair Smether's assistant. We got on well and he was very kind about giving me a month off work when I married Sean about 18 months after I started working with him. He normally seemed very formal, but very occasionally he would tell me rude jokes that made me blush, or touch my arm as we talked.

Sean and I bought a house when we got married, and got in trouble soon after when he lost his job and had to take another one at a lower salary. The redundancy money helped for a few months, but soon ran out.

I would do Alistair's expenses when he travelled, and found that I could have them paid to me and transfer the money to him. When we had run out of money at home towards the end of one month I claimed an extra $50 for taxis and kept that in my account. I was terrified for weeks that I would be found out and meant to pay it back, but never did. I did similar two months later, then it became a habit at the end of every month to get an extra $50 or $100. I reasoned that I worked late a few nights a month, and this was the overtime pay the company didn't pay me.

'Susanna, can you come into my office for a minute please?' Alistair asked as I cam back from lunch one Friday.

'Of course.' I went in and stood in front of his desk.

'I don't understand my expenses' he told me.

'Which month?'

'Well, I thought this month's were strange, so I looked at last's to compare, then I went back a bit. I always seem to be claiming more than I get. I'm going to phone Finance and ask them to pay me the difference, but want to be sure first.'

I got a very cold feeling inside.

'I'm sure there is a reason,' I told him. 'I'll look carefully, talk to Finance, and explain.'

I told to him the next day that Finance had sorted it out; that a code in their system was wrong, and that somehow Jim's expenses were sometimes appearing on Alistair's account. He seemed to accept this.

A week later he called me into his office again and told me to close the door.

'It's you, isn't it?'

I got that horrid cold feeling again, but remained calm.

'What's me?'

'The expenses. You've been claiming extra and keeping it.'

He told me he had phoned Finance to make sure that Jim's expenses weren't coming out of our department's budget and they had no idea what he was talking about. He told them he must have made a mistake, and hung up.

'How often, and for how long?'

'A year. About 10 times. I'm really sorry Alistair. I'll pay it back I promise.'

'You know you should be fired for this?'

'I know, and I can't be. Sean would kill me, and we'd lose the house. I'll pay it back, I promise.'

'Yes, you will.'

I went home for the weekend, terrified, and spent the whole time working out how I could save a couple of thousand dollars without Sean knowing. It was going to be impossible. We were overspending now and there was no way to save.

I went to see Alistair on Monday.

'Can I pay the firm back at Christmas, with my bonus?' Christmas was six months away.

'No. You can pay me back in fourteen installments. Starting tomorrow. You stole fourteen times, and you will pay back fourteen times.'

'But I haven't got the money' I protested.

'I don't want money. I want favors.'

'What favors?' I was pretty sure what he had in mind, but had to ask.

'I wont ask you to cheat on Sean.' he told me. 'But you'll have to do what I ask fourteen times. Come back tomorrow and tell me whether you want to do it or whether I phone Finance again.'

The next morning I told him I would do what he wanted, but he couldn't touch me. I didn't really have a choice. He agreed.

The first installment was the next morning. I came to work in a black skirt, white blouse, and white bra as he asked. In the afternoon, when we normally worked in his office on correspondence, he told me to go to the bathroom and remove my bra. He spent the next two hours working with me, looking at my small breasts through my white blouse every few minutes. I had expected much worse, and was thankful to him in a way.

Ten days later he asked to see my panties. I was embarrassed because they were big white knickers, and hesitated. He picked up the phone, and I undid my belt and lowered my trousers. I spent some of our precious cash that evening at a department store and bought some nicer ones.

He saw the new ones after about a week. They were pink, small, and some of my dark hair escaped from the sides. He stared for a few minutes and told me I could dress myself. I did, and felt the panties slide a little on the moisture inside them as I pulled my trousers up.

The fourth payment was to take my bra off again. This time though I had to undo two buttons of my blouse. That way, as I leant over to pick up documents for him I knew he could see my breasts. He was fascinated, and I made a point of staying bent over his desk a couple of times so he could see my little nipples. They felt tight as he stared at them.

The next time he wanted to see my knickers I had to put my hand in them too. He made me sit in an armchair opposite his desk with my legs apart, skirt bunched up, and touch myself. By the time he told me I could stop my index and middle finger were wet and I had to go to the bathroom to wash my hands.

Then I had to pull up my skirt, sit in the armchair, and take my panties off. I looked at where Alistair was staring and saw my thick bush with some tiny glistening balls of wetness on the strands between my legs. As I got dressed again he told me the next payment, which I could do on my own.

The eighth installment was a repeat of the sixth but with a shaved pussy, which is what he had asked me to do for number seven. I also had to hold my lips open for him and he came round from the back of his desk to get a closer look. As he stood to go back I saw that he had an erection.

Number nine was to work topless for him one night. We stayed late after everyone left and I had to help him with his email in just a skirt. I looked down occasionally at his lap and he had a huge hard on for the whole time. When I got home late that night I made Sean pull my soaking panties to one side and fuck me, standing up with my back leaning on the fridge. He thought it was his birthday!

I had told Alistair that he couldn't touch me, but hadn't said I wouldn't touch him. He made me go with him into the ladies room in the middle of the day and hold him as he pee'd. It took him a while as his penis was semi-hard, but he got there in the end. His cock was much thicker than Sean's and I felt hot between my legs as I watched the stream splashing into the water.

The next time I had to sit in the armchair again, panties on and legs apart, and masturbate for him. I watched his face, frozen and staring, as I danced my index finger on my pussy and squeezed a nipple with my other hand. My orgasm was intensely focused on my clitoris as I shut my eyes and came. Alistair took my panties away afterwards.

Then it was my turn to pee for him. This time we waited until late before going to the ladies. He made me stand with one foot either side of the toilet, bunch up my skirt, pull my panties to one side, and piss. Nobody had ever seen my do this before, and again Sean got fucked very hard that night as I thought about what I had been made to do.

I hadn't expected the next one. On my desk one morning was a parcel, and inside was a smooth, heavy red egg the size of golf ball. 'Put this inside' read the note. I went to the bathroom and did what I was told. It felt funny walking around that morning with this thing inside me, but it was rather nice and made me think of Alistair. After lunch we sat in the boardroom with a group of clients and I looked across at Alistair. He smiled at me, pressed a button on the little box in front of him, and my vagina exploded! It was vibrating. I squeaked, and the room went silent.

'Sorry, I have a cold' I said. The meeting went on.

Alistair fiddled with a knob on his little box, and the vibration got stronger and weaker. I don't know how he did it, but he kept me on the edge of an orgasm for about half an hour before I finally came. I had to pull out a handkerchief and pretend to sneeze to explain the noise I had made.

The final one was just before Christmas. He asked me to give him my panties and disappeared. Fifteen minutes later he called me into his office.

'I have two things for you.' He told me.

He handed back my underwear and told me to put them on. As I pulled them up I felt wetness against my vagina. I pulled them down a couple of inches and look inside. He had left his spunk in the gusset of my little black panties.

He gave me an envelope, which I opened and read.

'Susanna, your Christmas bonus is two thousand dollars. This is in addition to the writing off any debts to the company, which are now fully discharged. Yours sincerely, Alistair.'

It was now my turn to surprise Alistair. I went round his desk next to him, leant over, and kissed him on the mouth, putting my tongue in half an inch or so. I then went home for Christmas, stopping at the department store on the way to spend a hundred dollars of the bonus on tiny silk panties and a beautiful bra.

As I write this, I can feel my new knickers getting wet as I think of ways to steal next year in a way that Alistair will find out, but Finance wont.