Freak the Freak Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,803 Followers

"Actually today was the first time I've spoken to your sister so I wouldn't actually call us friends. She's friends with my wife Melissa."

As soon as he'd said Melissa's name, Jessica felt sorry for him. It was so stupid for her to be in clubs letting men feel on her tits and whatever else she did, when she had a guy as nice as he was, at home. She tried to cover up her reaction but wasn't even close to being successful.

"What?" asked Darren seeing the way she looked when he mentioned Melissa's name.

"Nothing," said Jessica. "I really should get out there. We have a long night ahead of us. We're going to try to write something. None of us are song writers, we love to play and we're pretty creative about arranging, but writing comes hard for us."

"Can I stay and listen for a while?" asked Darren.

"Sure if you want," smiled Jessica.

It was magical. Jessica sat next to Darren and sang several songs that he'd heard on the radio. They tried a couple of songs that some of them or all of them had written together. The original songs just lacked something. After a couple of hours, the guys left.

"See what I mean," she said. "I think we're a cover band at best."

"I'm not so sure," Darren said. "Maybe all you need is the right song."

"People have been telling me that for years," she said. "Honestly the music thing doesn't really matter that much to me. It's more like a hobby than my life's passion. I just do it to hand out with my friends. If I wasn't doing it, they'd hold auditions, get another singer and life would move on."

"But you're so good at it," Darren insisted.

"Do you want to get something to eat?" she asked and then suddenly stopped.

"Sorry, I forgot, that you're married," she said.

"Not for much longer I'm afraid. I have a lawyer working on my divorce papers as we speak," He said.

"So you already know?" she asked.

"Know what?" I asked back.

"I'm Switzerland," she smiled. "I don't get involved in other people's wars."

"This isn't a war," Darren said. "In order to have a war, there have to be two sides fighting, over something. This is more like a slave uprising, or an act of emancipation."

She looked at Darren strangely.

"Don't take my word for it. Please ask your sister about my marriage to Melissa." Darren said.

"Besides, Melissa has made it clear over the last few months that she really doesn't want to be with me. The last few days have been really clear. It's taken me over 10 years to realize something that the average guy would've figured out on the first date," Darren said.

"For over 10 years it's been a two way thing. Melissa's way or the highway," he smirked. "It was never my way."

Darren stayed there and just talked with Jessica for over two hours. They always intended to leave, but just never did. They talked about the failure of his marriage, and the failure of Jessica's. Her ex. couldn't ever say no to groupies, even though his wife was much hotter.

When Darren finally got home it was nearly midnight. Melissa was sitting on the couch, with her arms across her chest. She had on a nearly see through nightgown, but he could tell she'd worn it more to let him know what he wouldn't be getting than anything else.

"Where the fuck, were you?" she asked.

"I went to check on getting my car painted," said Darren. "I heard some music and lost track of time. If it matters I'm sorry."

"You were supposed to be here waiting when I got back," she snapped.

"How was I supposed to know that?" he asked. "You never told me to be here.

"Well, I meant to," she said. "You should have known, to be here. What if I wanted something?"

"So now I'm supposed to anticipate your whims too?" Darren asked. He looked at Melissa as if she were crazy, and went upstairs. He grabbed a bunch of clothing from his closet and drawers and moved them into the guest room.

Melissa stormed up the stairs after him. "Open this God damned door Darren," she screamed. "I'm not done talking to you." In her mind Melissa was thinking that this evening had gone totally wrong. This wasn't what she wanted at all. But there was no way she could back down now without giving up some of her control.

"But I'm done listening Melissa. I'm so sick of it. You never listen, never listen," he said.

Darren suddenly stopped talking. Melissa continued to rant through the closed door but Darren's mind was somewhere else.

He got out a pen and a pad and jotted down a few hasty words. Oh shit, he thought. This is it.

When Darren got to work the next day he turned his computer on and looked at the words he'd written the previous day. He separated the poem into distinct verses, and threw in the chorus he'd written last night during his argument with his wife.

It looked good. He had lyrics, now he needed a melody and a riff. He also needed a bass-line. He didn't really worry about the drums because if he could get the guitar riff and the melody any drummer worth a shit could follow it.

His secretary told him that Melissa was on the phone for him. He told her to take a message. She looked at him as if he'd grown another head. Darren had never once refused a call from his wife.

A few minutes later she popped back in and gave him the message from Melissa and he just shrugged his shoulders.

He picked up the phone and called Jessica. "Hey, we never talked about how much you're charging me to paint my car," he said.

"You pay for the paint, I'll do it for free," she said.

"No Jess, I really can afford it," he told her.

"I know you can, but I just want to do something for you," she said. He could imagine her smiling even now.

"Okay, then do you have a guitar?" he asked.

"Not one of my own, but there are always a couple lying around, why?" she asked.

"I may have something for you," he said.

"Like what?" she asked. "Are you going to bring it to me today?" she asked.

All reticence in pursuing a married man had vanished from Jessica after talking to Helen. Helen had asked Jessica to stay away from Darren but if even half of the things Helen had told her about, are true. Melissa didn't deserve him.

"I'd love to, but I can't," he said. "It's going to take some time to work out and I have to do something with some friends tonight. Trust me if I could get out of it, I would. Oh do you know Elaine Matthews?"

"Tim's wife? Of course," said Jessica. "Why?'

"She's going to drop my car off, today. Is that okay?" he asked.

"Perfect, the sooner, the better." actually Jessica was still reeling from the fact that he'd called her Jess. She liked it. And the fact that he had something to give her.

Darren got home a little earlier than normal. Melissa watched him as he came in and went upstairs and took a shower. He threw on a pair of jeans and some comfortable shoes. He put on a T shirt and a light jacket. Then he went back downstairs.

"Where the hell are you going now?" asked Melissa. "I didn't say you could go anywhere."

"I didn't ask you for permission," he snapped back at her. "I don't ask you where you go when you leave, so you don't get to ask me."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" she snapped. "We need to talk."

"Melissa for ten years you've never listened to a thing I've had to say. I've been in love with you for so long that I guess I never saw that you didn't love me back. Either that or I hoped that someday you'd stop punishing me, for something that someone else did to you. But I guess it's time for me to just let it go," he said.

Melissa was stunned. She couldn't think of a thing to say. Finally, too long after the door had closed and Tim was gone, she said, "I'm ready to listen now."

Within an hour Melissa had Sandra, Helen and Danielle in her living room with her. They had convened the council of war to decide what to do about her errant spouse.

Helen thought that Melissa should come clean, about her feelings with Darren and try to start again as equals. She needed to tell him about the things she'd done at the club and let him know that it was her love for him that had prevented her from going any further than she had.

"He thinks you're already fucking around on him," said Helen.

"Who told you that?" snapped Melissa.

"My sister," said Helen. "She's painting that car of his for him. I think she likes him, but I told her to stay away from him."

"Fuck that," said Danielle. "You need to reestablish your control quickly. He's already trying to line up a replacement for you. You need to let him know that you can replace him too. And just like in any war there has to be an escalation of forces. He got a girlfriend, so you have to go and fuck someone, and let him know you're going to do it."

"He'll beg you not to do it. And you'll have your control back," she said.

"But what if he doesn't beg her?" asked Helen. "Then she'd look stupid and lose even more of her precious control."

"No, Stupid," snapped Danielle. "If he doesn't beg her not to do it, then she does it. She can always say that she told him she was going to do it, and by not telling her not to, he gave her permission."

"You're the stupid one," said Helen. "If she fucks another guy, she'll lose him forever. Look at what happened to you, and all you did was flirt with some guys. Or have you been lying about that too?"

"Get your fat ass out of my...Danielle began.

"This isn't your house, bitch," snapped Helen.

Chapter 5

Darren, Tim, and Elaine walked around the fairgrounds. Tim introduced Darren to person after person. They all stared at the large number of Mustang's displayed. They were at the year's first joint meeting of all of the Mustang clubs in the state. Darren was having a great time. He looked at cars and got an idea about what he'd like to do to his car.

Tim introduced Darren to some of the fifty members of his club. What made Tim's club special was that all of the members drove Yellow Mustangs. Darren had been floored. He'd found out there was a Black Mustang Club, a Shelby owners club, a Roush owners club, and many others. Basically if there was a type of Mustang, there was a group of people who loved them.

As they walked around the fairgrounds Darren found himself watching Tim and Elaine. He envied the way they were together. He knew even more now that he'd never have that kind of relationship with Melissa. It made him even sadder.

"Hey," is this why you couldn't give me my surprise today?" Tim turned around and saw Jessica standing behind him. He reached out and hugged her for all he was worth. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him in tighter. He felt her breasts smash themselves against his chest. It was all he could do to push himself away.

"Well that was awkward," she said.

"Sorry, I didn't think," he said. "I was just so glad to see you."

"Hi Jessica," smiled Elaine. Jessica waved back and hugged Christa.

For the rest of the night, Jessica joined them. After it got dark they sat on the grass and watched a fireworks display. Darren found himself watching Tim and Elaine more. He loved the way that she molded herself to him as they sat together. And the way their daughter crawled into their combined lap and went to sleep, without a care in the world.

"Jealous?" asked Jessica.

"Very much," he replied.

"Me too," she said.

Over the next few days Darren didn't get to see Jessica. Either she was busy or he was. They were each working their hearts out for the other. Jessica had finished the base coats and the color coats on Darren's car. She'd put an unbelievable number of clear coats on it until the car was so shiny it was hard to believe.

Darren had finished the song. Meanwhile his marriage to Melissa had gotten to the point where they didn't even bother speaking any more. Helen had urged Melissa to hold off on Danielle's stupid plan and to just talk to Darren before it was too late.

Finally Darren called Jessica. "Tonight," he said.

"Shouldn't you get you divorce over with first?" she asked.

"Ha ha," he replied. "Actually Ryan has my papers ready to file. I just need to pick a day and a way to have them served.

"So what's tonight?" she asked.

"You get your present," he said.

"Well, you can have your car back tonight too," she said. "I know you still have to add your custom grill and a couple of other touches but it's finished and it's a beauty," she said.

"You can have the first ride in it, when it is done," he said.

"I'll see you tonight," she said.

Darren was looking forward to something other than his car for the first time in a long time.

As he got ready to leave the house, Melissa came out into the living room. She had a dress on that stopped barely below her vagina. If she sat or even stood for very long without pulling it down, you could see her panties.

"Don't wait up for me," she said.

"I won't, I'm going out too," he said. "Don't bring whoever you're fucking into my house, and make him wear a condom. On second thought, it's not like we've had sex in a long time and even more unlikely that we ever will again. So forget the second part of that. But don't bring him into my house."

As Darren left Melissa thought she heard him singing a song. What do I do now she wondered? She hadn't intended to go out wearing that dress. She'd wanted Darren to tell her she couldn't wear it or ask her to stay home. She'd even been prepared to change clothes if he asked.

Darren drove over to the garage. As he reached the door, it swung open. Jessica rushed out to him before he touched it. She had obviously been waiting for him. She looked around at him as if she was looking for something. Then she shrugged her shoulders and smiled at him.

"Come on you have to see this," she said. Darren noticed that Jessica looked at him as if he was not only the only man in the world, but the only person. He saw nothing but joy in her eyes. She clearly liked Darren, for being himself. She would judge Darren by things he had done, not by something that someone else did to her.

As he entered the garage, she rose up on her toes and put her hands over his eyes. She started trying to lead him towards the paint booth, but their difference in height made it difficult for her to steer him around and keep her hands over his eyes.

In frustration Darren reached down and swept her up and carried her. "Tell me where to go," he said.

Darren noticed some kind of floral scent coming from Jessica's long dark hair. And her perfume or soap was very light as well. He was tempted to lower his nose to her skin so he could really get a whiff of it. He didn't though because he didn't want to push things too far.

"Darren, you're afraid aren't you?" asked Jessica. He nodded and she giggled. He loved the sound of her laugh. It wasn't forced or fake. It was just the natural sound of a woman who was happy.

"You don't have anything to be afraid of," she said. "It's perfectly natural for you to feel that way. I think we should always acknowledge our feelings and go with them."

"But I haven't given her the divorce papers yet," he said. "It would be wrong. I couldn't do that."

"Honey, I was talking about your car," she said. "I thought that you might be worried that I'd screwed up your paint job. What were you talking about?"

"I'm sorry," said Darren. "I guess I goofed. You just smell so good, and you feel so good, that I just started imagining that..."

"You're not imagining anything, Darren. I really do hope that something happens with us. My sister is going to kick my ass though if it does. She's trying so hard to save your marriage," said Jessica.

"There's nothing left to save," said Darren. "She went out tonight wearing a dress that was so short that you could see her panties even when she was standing up. She pretty much told me that she was going out to fuck some guy. I just told her not to bring him home with her. Our whole marriage has been about her making sure that no one ever hurt her. She never really invested much of herself in it."

"Then honey, why are you crying?" asked Jessica. "Let it all go. Let her go. Move on with your life. There's a better life waiting for you. Just let the old one go." Darren nodded again.

"Now let's go look at that car," she said putting her hands back over his eyes.

Darren walked through the garage with Jessica as his eyes. He followed her directions until he realized that they were in the paint booth. His nose told him when they got there. The smell of paint and chemicals was overpowering.

Jessica took her hands off of his eyes and he opened them tentatively. The car was beautiful. Though it was still the same Ford screaming yellow color as Tim's car Chrissie, it just looked even brighter. The color seemed to just pop off of the car.

"I laid down a white base coat before I did the yellow," said Jessica smiling. "It really makes the color brighter. And the stripes you wanted are painted, not just decals. They match the detailed pin-striping around the car."

Darren was so happy that he didn't think about it. He just kissed her. Jessica as much as she wanted to kiss him, held back at first.

Before she realized it she was kissing him back with a passion she never thought would come out. "Helen is going to kick my ass for sure," she said. Then she started kissing him again.

As she kissed him, she started running her hands over Darren's body. She felt a lump in his jacket pocket and pulled it out.

"Darren, what is this?" she asked in surprise. "This isn't what I think it is, is it? It's way too soon for that. We don't even know each other that well yet."

In Darren's jacket pocket she'd found a small square shaped box. It looked as if it had come from a jewelry store.

"Open it," said Darren.

Jessica held her breath and opened the box. Inside there was a ring, a big white ring. The ring was made by folding a piece of paper into a long flat strip and then forming it into a loop.

"Very funny," she said, hitting him. "I almost had a heart attack. I thought...well you know what I thought."

"So what would you have said if it had been a ring?" he asked.

"You'll just have to ask me to find out," she smirked. "So what is it really?"

"It's a song for you," he said shyly.

"Ooh, I've had lots of guys tell me they want to write songs about me," she said. "But usually just to see if they can get into my pants. This is the first time a guy has written the song first. Actually it's the first time I've actually gotten a song. Usually when they find out I don't put out. There's no song."

"Jess, this isn't that kind of song. It's not a song about you. It's a song for you," said Darren.

He went over into the corner and picked up an acoustic guitar. He started strumming the staccato opening bars of the song and Jessica started to look at him differently. She looked at the lyrics on the page and started humming. After they'd gone over the song a couple of times she had a completely different look on her face, she was afraid. She called a few of her friends and arranged for a rehearsal the next night with her full band.

Darren took her for a ride in his freshly painted car. It was a nice night so he put the top down. His car might not have Chrissie's horsepower, but the convertible top made it nice.

Chapter 6

When Darren got home Melissa was sprawled out on the couch, asleep. She was still wearing the dress she's had on when Darren left. Her panties were nowhere to be seen. As Darren looked at her, the first thing he noticed was that the area around her vagina was red and puffy. He went up the stairs quietly and packed a few personal items into an overnight bag. He sat at his desk for a few minutes and finally wrote her the note he'd told himself he'd write a few days before.

He went back down the stairs and left the folded note beside her. Except for having her legs spread out like some cheap whore, Darren was shocked that she was still so beautiful. Despite his anger at her and the way things were going between them, he loved her so much it was painful. He wished that there was some way for them to get past this. But now this was the end. She'd threatened several times to go out and fuck someone, she'd finally done it. There was no going back now.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,803 Followers