Freddie's Dilemma

Story Info
She finds a way to increase his size.
2.3k words
3.75
51.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ad in the woman's magazine read...

"Male enhancement pills...increase his penis size...two inches minimum without surgery, pumps or lotions. Increase his sex drive by 100%...guaranteed results or your money back."

"Sounds interesting," I thought and took down the web site address and went up to my computer and found the web site. I don't usually fall for ads like this, but I was desperate. I wanted to have a sexually active love life...but my husband had everything against him...looks, personality and penis endowment. Gary's face and build were very average...nothing that a normal woman would find appealing. Sexual endowment...there...he was below average. My husband's penis when fully erect was a mere 4 1/2 inches long...and that's cum ready. It was a half inch shorter than a fuckin Oscar Meyer wiener for Christ's shake. Now the ad said, two inches added length...guaranteed or my money. Heck, what can I lose...just $39 a bottle? Maybe I should order two?

However, there was a hiccup to my plan. Gary and I discussed this a couple weeks ago and I told him point blank that I wanted him to enhance his manhood because he just didn't satisfy me anymore...or I'll find a guy who will. At first Gary wouldn't hear of it and I continued to press the issue until one day when we were talking about it for the millionth time...he agreed, but under one condition and this really came out of left field. He told me that I had to take breast enhancement pills because my small tits were not as desirable as they once were. So, he was feeling like me? We both wanted each other to boost up certain parts of our anatomy. Um, tit wise...I realized that he was right. I'm only a 34A if that, but I always assumed that he liked my small perky breasts...or at least my nipples because he never complained...who knew?

After I found the dick pills, I searched the same web site for tit pills...since the web site catered to sexual health issues. They had many brands to choose from and after reading the propaganda and the many positive testimonials from satisfied women, I finally settled onBuxom Womanwhich had scientific studies to back up their product. The makers ofBuxom Womanpromised to increase my bust size by a full bra size or four cup sizes larger than my present bra size. I was kind of convinced, and the more I thought about it, the more I wanted big floppy tits. I made a quick calculation and if the information was true, I was looking at something like 34 D's to 36 DD's or larger. Well, at $39 a bottle, same as Gary's dick pills, I will give it a shot...hell...I'll jump in with both fuckin feet.

I placed an order for two bottles ofBig Dick...honest, that's the name of the product in the ad and two bottles ofBuxom Womanfor me. I filled out the necessary order form and typed in my credit card info and rechecked my order one last time and then pressed submit and I was done. In seven to ten business days our enhancement pills would arrive...and I for one couldn't wait. I wouldn't be any worse off and the way I saw it...if this doesn't work out, then I'll start seeing other men who will satisfy me. Yes...I was willing to have an affair over this because I was desperate and only a big cock will satisfy me now.

In ten days, our enhancement pills arrived...wrapped in bubble wrap inside a sturdy box. I couldn't wait for us to try it and I immediately took four capsules with a large glass of water. I had to take four twice a day. I made Gary take one capsule...his suggested daily dosage and then went about my daily routine. I saw to it that we took our enhancement pills religiously for three weeks and truthfully, I didn't see any appreciable enhancement in either of us. However, my breasts were tender and tingled a lot and the propaganda that came with the pills said that this was a sign that the pills were working. I guess I was expecting more of a miracle, but we continued on with our routine anyways. It was about the fifth week when we were into our second bottles that I noticed his erect cock was a bit longer and heavier. Out of curiosity, I got a ruler and measured his dick personally and at full erection, he was approaching five inches. A half an inch longer than a week ago...a miracle...maybe? Up till now, he was four and a half inches at full erection and to grow another half inch was great...I was ecstatic. But then I thought about my breasts and took off my T-shirt and looked in the mirror. I was amazed to see the tops of my breasts were pushing over the top of my bra...so I took off my bra which had been feeling very snug lately and called Gary into the bedroom. I was cupping my breasts and admiring myself and I asked,

"Do I look any bigger to you?" Gary came over and felt my breasts and nodded with a big smile and said,

"I think you might be. Your breasts do seem fuller, heavier and they do sag a little." I nodded and said with a big smile,

"Do you really thing my breasts sag now? Wow...that's great!" I put on my bra and used the last roll of hooks to secure it...I always used the first roll of hooks.

It was seven weeks since Gary and I started taking our enhancement pills that I ordered and now we were both down to a week's supply of enhancement pills. While Gary was having an erection, I took his measurements again and found that he went right to a six-inch cock. He completely bypassed five inches. I was very pleased with these results and decided to order more pills for the both of us...two bottles each and see how big we would eventually get. Would it be seven...eight...or my God...ten inches when he finished taking hisBig Dickmale enhancement pills? I was now two cups larger...a respectable 34C and now buying larger bras.

One day at work, Kathy Collins, the office hottie, came over to my cubicle and said,

"Hi Freddie...this may sound silly, but the other girls and I have been wondering...is your husband working out or something? We happened to see him at Maxie's Bar last week after work and there's something different about him."

I shrugged my shoulders and admitted,

"Not really...just his usual routine...working, eating and sleeping."

Kathy laughed and I caught her staring at my chest for a moment and then her eyes drifted down and settling on my crotch. I was wearing a rather snug fitting blouse because it was the only one that I owned that still fit me and new dress slacks. However, it was the way she was looking at me lately...like she couldn't quite decide what was different about me.

I was a bit embarrassed because I was thinking about Gary and me when Kathy interrupted my erotic thoughts and I pretended to open a file in my lap. Kathy gave me a wink of approval and left. I reached under the file on my lap and felt myself...I was damp just from thinking about Gary. I had to do something quick, so I went to the ladies room to check myself down below. Thank God, the four stalls were empty and I went into one and closed the door behind me...then locking it. I stood facing the toilet and unzipped my new dress slacks and pushed them down to my knees and felt my panties...they were soaked. I ripped off about five feet of TP and made a pad and placed it next to my pussy. Then made another TP pad and placed it on top my panties...next to my slacks. I still was at a loss on how I got so wet. I was thinking about sex...as usual, but that never brought on a reaction like this before. Was it possible that my breast enhancement pills were making me react to Kathy and her subtle come ons about my husband? The info sheet that came with the pills warned of possible abnormal side effects...but were wet panties considered an abnormal side effect?

After I took care of my wet panty emergency, I felt my breasts because they have been tingling more frequently lately and noticed my nipples pushing out my snug blouse because I was wearing a thin unpadded bra. "Maybe that's what Kathy was staring at?" I said to myself. I tore of several feet of TP and made two pads and shoved them under my bra to cover my erect nipples. I exited the stall and checked myself one more time in the vanity mirror before leaving the ladies room. I went back to my desk and finished out my day. I was glad that nothing else happened...I don't think I could handle another emergency like that one.

I got home around 5: 30 and saw Gary was home from work already. I smiled when he kissed me and I had to mention,

"Kathy at the office was wondering what you were doing to yourself lately...that you look different? She was checking me out...my chest. " Gary had to smile and ask,

"Well, you are a lot bigger than you were two months ago. Then I'm assuming you didn't tell her anything...about us pumping up? I'm only asking because she's such a big mouth."

"No...I just told that you weren't doing anything different...I think she has the hots for you...big boy." Gary shrugged his shoulders and said,

"I know she's a man trap. I quit going to Maxie's Bar after work because she's there all the time." I sighed and said,

"Well, just don't fall for her feminine wiles...remember, you got a jealous wife." Gary started scratching his crotch and I thought that was odd...he never does that in front of me. I asked,

"Can I get the ruler and measure you...I haven't done that in a week?"

Gary nodded and I took the ruler and waited until he slid down his underpants and right away I could see his cock was bigger. Gary didn't even have to jack off to get himself hard...his dick was ram rod straight and beautiful. I smiled as I held the cock head and put the ruler along side his fleshy shaft. It was big...bigger by two inches than the six inches I previously measured a week before. It was eight inches long now, because it took my two hands to cover its length and the cock head still showed. My husband was rock hard and started to stroke his beautiful cock, when it swelled in girth a little more. Gary's balls were even bigger now...the size of two large plums. My husband stroked himself a little faster until I could feel his eruption was at hand...and it was. Gary exploded, sending vigorous spurts of his milky warm cum all over the kitchen sink and the cabinet doors below it. However, after his furious eruption, Gary was still hard. My husband was engorged with his hot young blood still coursing through his beautiful eight-inch penis. However, it took a while, but his cock started deflating and losing its magnificent length...finally dangling limply between his legs...but it was still a magnificent sight. It took me another ten minutes and a dozen paper towels and Clorox disinfectant to clean the kitchen sink and cabinets. I couldn't believe how much cum my husband ejaculated...more than I ever saw him do in the ten years we were married. That night, in bed, my husband enjoyed my nicely shaped tits while thrilling me to no end by screwing me non-stop all night. I climaxed six times before we were done...making this the best fuck night we ever had. I got up to go pee and I could barely walk...my pussy was so sore. However, it was a soreness that I willingly endure because I waited a long time for it.

It was about a month later when my husband's cock stopped growing...at ten inches. I couldn't believe that it grew this large...just from taking those enhancement pills. Um, my breasts were now a delightfully full 34D and nicely shaped so I decided to stop taking my pills...I was big enough now. We have been screwing every night and every day...sometimes three or four times a day on weekends. I was getting more bed time than I ever thought possible. However, he was becoming a regular sex machine. While he was enjoying his big dick...I slowly came to hate it. My groin and leg muscles were constantly sore not to mention my pussy which was always red and swollen. Gary seemed like a changed man and demanded that we screw whenever he felt like it and that meant all the time. It didn't matter if I was unable to perform. Well, Gary got mad when I started turning him away...and he went somewhere to get his satisfaction. He went directly to the open pussy of Kathy Collins...my sexy co-worker. Apparently, they have been intimate on the sly for several weeks.

After the shock of finding out that my well endowed husband was being unfaithful to me had passed, I decided just to go with the flow and join my husband and his honey in a threesome. Now I get all the sex I want without having to pay the price of a constantly sore pussy. Kathy came to enjoy my new attributes as much as my husband did...maybe even more. An old saying goes...be careful what you wish for ...you just might get it. Well, that saying did ring true for me, but then, it's funny the way things work out in the end...huh?

The End