Freddy & Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,733 Followers

Leanne's pussy managed to swallow up Freddy's cock. He was deep inside of her and she began to move her hips, swaying them, starting to fuck him. Jason knelt next to her watching her fuck a cock.

"Yeah ride his cock bitch. Let him cum inside of you. Take his cum!" Leanne could feel her juices oozing down her thighs while she started to pick up her rhythm.

By the time she knew it, her little body was bouncing wildly on Freddy's huge cock. She could hear his muffled moans under his mask and only wished she could see his expressions.

"Ooohmmmmggghhh," Leanne cried out feeling her pussy aching for each inch of Freddy's cock. As she was fucking Freddy, she felt Jason kneel behind her.

He seemed to be lifting her dress up higher and she felt his hard wet cock slap on her ass. Her eyes widened when she felt his hands pull her hair and he whispered, "Get ready to get double penetration bitch."

She felt him spread her ass cheeks open and slide a finger in her tiny puckered asshole. Leanne's fuck slowed down, and that got Freddy angry.

"What the fuck are you doing? Keep going fast you nasty cunt!" His knives were very close to cutting her throat open.

Leanne kept going faster and squirmed feeling Jason's finger inside of her ass. She'd never had Chris fuck her in the ass although he'd begged her over a thousand times. The thought of anal sex always made her feel uneasy. Now here she was with no choice but to take a cock up her ass. Jason targeted his cock right towards Leanne's pretty puckered hole. It was hard to insert since she was bouncing up and down Freddy's cock but he held her hips for a few seconds and slid his cock in hearing Leanne almost scream bloody murder. He quickly covered her mouth with his hand trying to keep her quiet.

Luckily there was loud music going on all over campus due to Halloween parties and get togethers so Leanne's screams wouldn't make a difference. Leanne felt her eyes almost roll to the back of her head. Never in her life had she experienced so much pain and pleasure at the same time. Her pussy was loving Freddy's cock but her ass hated Jason's cock.

"Oooh fuck! Your ass is so fuckin' tight! Keep squeezing it on my cock. I wanna cum in your ass you fuckin' bitch!" Jason said roughly as he pulled her hair making her head go back.

"Arrhhhhhgggghhhhh!" Leanne screamed hard into Jason's hand and her eyes filled with tears.

She closed them tightly trying to forget about the pain but she started to feel nasty and used. Somehow that was getting her hot. That was making her forget about the pain she felt as she got anally deflowered. Her screams went from loud and shrilling to quiet. Jason removed his hand from her mouth and began to hear her moans. Her ass was clenching his cock tightly and making him want to spurt his cum already. Freddy was already coming to his climax.

Leanne felt his cock twitch hard inside of her and her body shuddered as she felt his hard shot of sperm shoot out inside of her. His moans sounded so evil and sexy.

"Gggghhhhhhooooddddd! Oooohhhhh arrrrrhhhhhhh!" Freddy groaned with each hard spurt that shot out from his dick.

He managed to keep himself hard and reached down to rub Leanne's clit, pinching it in between his fingers. Leanne could feel his seed swimming inside of her and his rough fingers fondling her swollen clit. That's all it took to make her cum and she felt her body weaken and tightened her lips.

"Mmmmmmggghhhhoooooh godddddd!" Leanne moaned as she came. She felt her pussy pulsating on Freddy's cock and she'd already forgotten about the pain of anal sex.

Her juices rolled down Freddy's long shaft, coating it. Jason felt Leanne's tiny asshole tighten hard when she came and he felt his cock getting squeezed so hard he too began to cum.

"Yeah! Milk my cock bitch! Oooohhhhhh fuck! God damnit! You fuckin' hot little bitch!

Arrrrhhhhggggggghhhhh!" Jason grunted and Leanne felt hard hot spurts of cum shooting into her now aching ass.

She couldn't believe what she'd just done. She felt like such a slut for loving every moment of it. She breathed hard trying to catch her get her strength back. She felt both guys' cocks soften inside of her two holes. Jason slipped out of her first and she could hear him zipping up his coveralls. Freddy was still breathing hard and almost pushed her off of him.

Leanne fell to the side and couldn't move. She just let her body try to recover from the best fuck she would ever have in her entire life. The guys whispered something to each other as they zipped up their clothes. She looked up at them and they laughed so wickedly.

"Now if you report this to anyone you'll really get it do you understand?" Freddy asked in a malicious voice. Leanne could just nod agreeing to anything they said.

"Now we're gonna get going and I don't want you to get up for a good while until we are completely out of sight. We know who you are and we can always come get you again."

Leanne nodded again feeling her dry tears making her face itch. She heard the guys leave and lay there in silence. Eventually she'd go back to the party and pretend as if nothing happened. Chris would ask her where the hell she'd been, but she would never tell him. After all, every woman has a secret that she never tells. This would be hers.

jessy19
jessy19
2,733 Followers
12