Free At Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted him to suck on my nipples, but he was more intent on getting me naked. I suppose he knew he was going to get to them eventually, so he worked on taking my slacks off.

When I was down to just my panties—my wet panties—he pressed his body against mine and put his hands on my ass, inside the panties. He pulled us together and I felt his cock compressed between us. I kissed him as passionately as I ever had, anticipating what was likely to be some very untamed sex.

One of his hands came around my body and landed on my pussy. I moaned into his mouth as he slid a finger over my pussy and up to my clit. He rubbed it hard, using my own moisture as a lubricant. Then his finger was inside me, deep inside me.

"Oh, Chad. I want your cock. I want you to fuck me," I said.

"Then take off your panties."

He had turned the tables on me and was giving the orders. But I wasn't going to argue with him. I quickly took off my panties, knowing that he was watching every move I made. When I stood back up, naked, he finished his complete inspection of my body. I tried to hide the fact I was shaking with anticipation.

"Now YOU turn around, Rachel," he said.

I expected a swift examination of my ass and then the beginning of the sex I'd waited for so long. Instead, Chad put his hands on my cheeks, kneading them forcefully. I felt my body tense up and he must have felt it also.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes," I admitted.

One of his hands slid between my legs and found my pussy. I involuntarily spread my legs. "Yes, I think you do. You're soaking wet, Rachel. Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, Chad. Please."

"Do you want me to fuck you from behind?"

I didn't care at that point how the hell he fucked me. But I certainly wasn't an expert at what he was asking me to do. "Yes, if you want to," I said nearly panting.

His finger was inside me again and I gasped.

"Well, we'll save that for next time, OK? Right now I want you to lay on top of your desk...on your back."

I was somewhat relieved to hear that and also realized he was getting some pleasure out of ordering me around. In reality, I would have fucked the arm of my chair if he'd asked me to, I was that horny.

I pushed all the paper on my desktop to the side and sat on the edge of the desk, facing Chad. He was fully erect now, harder even than the time outside O'Neal's. I smiled nervously and leaned back until I was on the desk, my legs hanging over the edge.

I watched Chad walk forward and put his hands under my thighs. He spread my legs and placed his body between them. His cock rested on top of my pussy, feeling more like a baseball bat to me than a cock. But I was ready for him, hoping I wouldn't cum too fast when he finally fucked me.

"Still want me to fuck you?" he asked.

"Yes. God, yes!"

He placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to my cunt. "Where do you want me to cum, Rachel?"

I appreciated him asking, but wanted him to quit playing with me and just fuck me, damn it. "Inside me, Chad. It's OK. Please just fuck me and cum inside me."

I felt the huge head of his cock spread open the entry to my cunt. Then he took a full five seconds to push the remainder of his rigid cock inside me.

"Oh, God. Oh, God," I stammered in disbelief of the incredible mixture of pain and pleasure I was feeling.

Once totally inside me, Chad rested with his hands caressing my ass. I'd never felt so completely filled in my life. Then he began to move the cock in and out of my cunt with slow, steady strokes.

"I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked, sweet little assistant bank manager. And I want to hear you scream for more."

I didn't respond, partly because I couldn't. Chad was literally taking the breath away from me with his size and technique.

"Touch your breast, Rachel. Touch your nipple."

I ran a palm over my right breast. The nipple was swollen to twice its normal size.

"Squeeze it. I know you love that, so squeeze it and feel what it does inside your cunt."

How'd he know that? Has he had so many women he knew what a woman with sensitive nipples feels inside? Well, it was no time for analysis. I gladly squeezed my nipple and, indeed, felt the inevitable wave of electricity flow all the way to my cunt.

"Feel it, Rachel?"

"Yes. Yes!"

Chad was fucking me so hard I could hear his body smacking into mine each time he thrust his gorgeous cock into me. I could feel my wetness on his cock. I could smell our sex.

I stretched out my legs and wrapped them around his waist. Chad put his hands under my ass and lifted me off the desk. The new angle increased the tremendous sensation I was already feeling.

"Are you ready, Rachel?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want to cum?" he asked, never losing a beat with his cock.

"Yes!"

"Rub your clit, Rachel. Rub your clit and cum for me."

Jesus, if I touched my clit I'd start to cum and possibly never stop. But I needed to cum and I wanted to please Chad, so I moved my hand to my clit. My entire body shuddered from my touch and my cunt muscles clamped down on Chad's cock.

"That's it. Now cum for me, Rachel."

It took maybe thirty seconds. Then it began. I put both hands on my breasts and clutched at my nipples while my orgasm grew in strength.

"Oh, fuck. Yes. Yes! Fuck me, Chad. Harder!"

I thought he was going to drive me off the other side of the desk with his near-violent thrusts. But I loved every second of it. I cried out with pleasure as his huge cock pounded into me deeper and faster, just like I wanted. My nipples screamed for attention, and I gladly complied.

"Come on, Rachel. Keep cumming," Chad urged. "I'm not going to stop fucking you until you beg me to stop."

Fat chance, I thought. This was turning into the longest, strongest orgasm I'd ever had. I wasn't about to make him stop.

"Yes! Oh, God. Yes, Chad. Fuck me harder!"

I was cumming a second time when I heard the familiar sounds of a guy about to cum. I gripped him as hard as I could with my cunt. He rammed his cock into me deeper than he had the entire time, then grunted loudly.

"Oh, yes. Cum in me, Chad!"

I felt his warm fluid filling my cunt. Each time he plunged his cock into me another load was deposited. I rubbed my clit to prolong my own orgasm while Chad poured an incredible amount of cum inside me. I remembered the sweet taste of it and then felt it trickling down my thigh, just as it had dripped down my chin once before.

My orgasm was done long before Chad was anywhere near deflated. He continued to slide his cock in and out of my cunt and I realized I'd have to beg him to stop. It took some willpower on my part, but finally I said, "Chad, please. That's enough. God you feel good, but that's enough."

He pulled out and I had serious second thoughts about my choice to end the session. Another five minutes and I think I would have gladly taken him again. But the time and place wasn't right for that.

He leaned down, licked my nipple, then moved up and gave me a long, passionate kiss.

"You were great," he said.

"You too," I admitted. "I've never...uh, never cum quite like that."

Chad smiled and sucked my breast one last time. "Me neither. Maybe we should try it again sometime."

"My place," I said, watching his incredible cock disappear back inside his shorts.

12