Free At Last Ch. 03

Story Info
Jen wakes up and confesses her seduction plan.
5.8k words
4.54
44.1k
16

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 05/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Part 3-

The Revelation

Wake up to mom sucking my dick and fingering my pussy, thinking there goes my worries of last night would be our only encounter. I run my hand through her hair. "Hey beautiful, what are you doing up so early?"

She giggles. "Can't believe it, but I'm so horny." She slides up and kisses me. "Honey, I need you to make love to me."

Rolling her on to her back I cup a breast. "Love to, Ja–"

"No Jamie, I want you to make love to me this afternoon." Her legs go wide. "This morning I want you to fuck me."

"Um-m, love to you little hottie, but first I've got to pee."

Get a picture and take off my eight inch dildo, before heading for the bathroom. When I get back mom's eyes grow huge, and she shakes her head. "No way, can I take that monster." This time I get the shot.

Pick up on the twelve inch dildo, hanging from my harness. "Guess we'll see soon enough, cutie. But, I'm betting you'll have no trouble getting off with it." Had to be a six inch downward curve to it, and a three inch diameter head with a two and three quarter inch shaft. It is a monster.

Mom doesn't complain, just gets on all fours, butt in the air, head on the bed. I get behind her, spread her cheeks and give her a full lick, causing her to yip and raise up. "Oh honey, don't lick me, after a night of sex I must be pretty stinky and disgusting."

"You're fine, Janice. I'll give you a bath when making love to you." Smacking her on the butt I giggle. "But, you better get used to getting ate, from now on I plan on doing this delightful honor at least once or twice every day."

"No, this has been the greatest, but ends after the weekend." She sits up, turns and kisses me. "I know what I said last night, but it was at the peak of ecstasy, so to speak. You don't have to worry about me, I'll be fine, might even try dating, again. As for you, baby girl, you need to find a nice fellow and start a family soon."

"Ah... mom, you do know I'm gay? You had to have some kind of suspicion?"

"Certainly explains all the phone calls." Thinking she forgot last night's conversation on the matter I scrunch up my face, and she shrugs. "I know you told me last night, still thought they were crank calls, all those girls calling, most asking for Jamie the tongue. Figure they were giving you a hard time after hearing about that particular function."

"Oh, I don't think any of them were joking." I shrug. "Sorry about that, it–"

"No, perfectly understandable, now." She giggles. "If last night was our real first date, the one thing that definitely would have stuck out is your tongue, pun intended." We both laugh, and she sighs. "Also explains why those girls were trying so hard to find you. I told them you were at school and they wanted to drive there. I figured since they had no idea where you were they couldn't be too good of friends, and you didn't know them. Some even offered me money to tell them where you were, saying they did know you. Apparently, you knew them enough to–"

"Mom," I cut her off, "that is in the past, and I didn't know most of them too well." I tug at my ear, and hunch my shoulders. "Used to be naughty and enjoy getting straight girls on their back, screaming to the heavens I was the best."

Her eyes grow big as saucers, and she nods. "Yeah, I can see that, as well as you making a fine impression. So, you are gay?"

"Yes, I'm a certified, card carrying, dues paying lesbian, in good standing." She wrinkles her nose, as if I might not be sure, laughing I roll my eyes and shrug. "Tried men enough to know, I like women, and that isn't going to change any time soon, if ever."

"Oh, well I..." she sighs, "Well, then you need to find a nice girl. What about the one you were talking about last night? I take it, you meant a girl when you–"

"Mom," I put my finger on her lips, "I've found my dream girl. I love you."

"Yes, and I certainly love you, honey. But, it's different than–"

"No mom, last night I was talking about you, describing you. This just didn't happen, and every bit of it was on purpose. I wasn't confused or play acting calling you my girl." Shake my head, and I rub her back. "No mistake, I love Janice, my beautiful, sexy woman, and fantastic lover. Have for years, ever since I started having sexual urges." Take her by the head and kiss her hard, both of us giving the other plenty of tongue. "It's not going to go away, and you don't want it to. I'll make love to you, and fuck you every day."

"Well," she takes a deep breath, "I certainly love you, daughter, always have, always will. Your sexual preference isn't a factor with me." She hangs her head. "Already, think I love Jamie, my exceptional lover. Definitely love what she does to me, but there could be complications, as well as the adjustments which must be made."

"Yes, all of which can be discussed later." I cup both of her titties. "Right now I want to fuck my girl." I kiss her. "Anything you want?"

She giggles. "Without a doubt, fucked by you is at the top of the list." She gets back in position, then looks at me. "Will you eat my stinky pussy?"

Did not answer, just stick my tongue deep in her pussy, getting her to moan. I lick her pussy and rosebud, producing a quick orgasm, then slide under her and suck on her clit. Fingers in her butt and pussy, mouth locked on her clit, in less than five minutes I send her off on her second orgasm, a hard one, very vocal, lasting at least a minute.

She is still quivering when I get in position and rub my huge cockhead up and down her juicy slit. The head slips in far easier than I imagined it would, getting a loud contented groan from Janice. I rub her back, and she wiggles her butt. "I'm so full, and love it. Fuck me, baby girl." With her moaning I slowly enter her an inch at a time. She pants, "You close?"

"Seven inches." Lean over and massage both titties. "My girl is going to have an orgasm or two by the time I get her ready to fuck."

Humming she nods. "Um-m, count on it, I'm so close."

Without putting more dildo in her I rub the small of her back with one hand and her clit with the other. She starts bucking with this orgasm, getting another two or three inches in her pussy, which just prolongs her climax. I wait until she quits howling before putting another inch in her.

Working together we keep at it and she starts a second orgasm, this time slamming back into me, driving my dick balls-deep in her pussy, getting her to scream. I thought she hurt herself, but in seconds she humps back and forth on the dildo. "Oh yes, give me another, baby girl. I want fucked with your big cock."

Start with three inch strokes, then give her long ones up to ten inches and she screams again. This time she doesn't pop back up, so I pull out. I lay beside her, and she grins. "You done, because I'm certainly not?"

"No, you're getting too wild, which is sexy, so hot, cutie." I kiss her. "But, to be safe, you're going to be on top, in control. That way if it's hurting, you will stop a lot sooner."

"Um-m, in control, I like the sound of that."

I lie on my back and wiggle my dick. "Come on sexy, time to fuck."

"Um-m, I really like the sound of that."

She straddles me, then nearly has to stand to get above my dick. On the third stroke she is fully sitting on it. I massage her titties. "That's my good girl. Now you can lay on me, lean forward or back, even just stay seated. Your pleasure."

"Oh yeah, you can say that again." Janice leans forward. "I'll start here, and try them all, see which one gives me the best orgasm."

I thought she was joking, but she rides me to an orgasm in six different positions, ending up flat on my chest, panting, "Toss up, test failed." She giggles. "Have to do it again." She gasps, "But, no energy, eat me, baby girl, please."

Try to roll her off, but she gets hung up on my dick. With a bit of effort, because she is doing nothing more than giggle, I get out of her, and Janice on her back. For my convenience I take off the monster before heading down to eat pussy.

Sucking on her clit I put two fingers up her, cup them a bit and search around. When she starts squealing I know I found her g-spot, and stay right on it. Takes ten minutes and I'm rewarded with a scream, as she raises her hips a foot off the bed, shooting a stream of cum over my head and at least three-foot away. I can't believe what I just saw and she shoots two more streams while lowering herself back to the bed, first hit me square in the face, second in the chest.

It is nearly clear, hot, slick and a tad salty. Bend down lick her pussy and she pushes me away. "Too much, need breather."

Shaking my head I laugh, thinking hell it took long enough to get to this point, most are happy with a handful of orgasms. I go up and give her a kiss. "Can't believe you, you're so hot, a fucking machine. How did you not run off with the first taste of sex?"

She pulls me to her and we kiss, with her panting in my mouth. We break and I kiss parts of her body while she is calming down. She pulls me back up and kisses me. "Honey, we were a pair of stupid, inexperienced kids. Hell, I wasn't much more than a baby, and Bobby was a small, shy kid, who I thought was my age. Where you got your height is beyond me." She strokes my cheek. "We didn't meet at school, or even talk about school, it was summer vacation." She smiles. "First day out of school we meet at a park, he was sitting by himself feeding the ducks. I asked if I could join him, we just sat there feeding the ducks. He lived nearby, and liked the park, so did I, so we started hanging out every day. Towards the end of summer, it just all went bad."

Tears are in her eyes, and I rub her forehead. "It's alright mom, you don't have to–"

"No baby girl, I should've told you years ago, but grandpa Jim banned it all, made it taboo. I would've got in a lot of trouble if you repeated anything. Sorry, I should've told you." She gives me a kiss, then dabs at her eyes. "We liked each other, and there wasn't a lot to do, so we fooled around a time or two, actually a whole bunch of times, no intercourse. But doing other things we had heard about, both out of curiosity, neither of us had any experience." She sighs. "It was fun, a lot of fun, so we took it a step further. Even used a rubber, but didn't put it on right, or something, because you were conceived the very first time. We had sex two more times, which were better each time, before I found out I was pregnant."

"So, dad never knew your age?"

"Never, and I didn't know his, or I would've never said a word." Mom wipes away the tears. "I was sick, throwing up every morning. Mom took me to the doctor and bam he comes back in to say, 'you're pregnant.' Mom had seen me with Bobby, she asked, I was in shock and answered. I didn't find out Bobby's age til the police came that night, I told them he didn't know my age, it wasn't rape, and I wanted to do it, but it didn't matter. For the rest of his life he was unfairly called a rapist, worse a pedophile, a registered sex offender." She snorts. "After that sex was kind of scary."

"I can see that."

"But," she cups my titties, "with my new lover there's no fear of pregnancy, and you released something in me, pun intended, several times now." We both laugh, then she pulls me down and hugs me. "Baby girl, I know what I said earlier, but I was thinking about you and your future. This is my first taste of true sex, and I want more, a lot more." She kisses, then holds my head, so we're looking eye to eye. "Honestly, baby girl, without you and this, I think I'd just die in a couple of months. I mean it, that's the truth, six months tops."

"Don't worry, we won't ever have to find out if it's true or not." I kiss her, then she hugs me, oh so tight, and we both sob. I'm in heaven.

She kisses me, then licks her lips. "Baby girl, what is all over you?"

Wiping off my cheek I giggle. "You sprayed me, twice. Second two, first, the big one, sailed over my head and I think clear off the bed, maybe hit the wall. Still, we're talking garden hose strength for the last two, first one was probably like a fire hose." My poor mom gets all red. Kissing her I laugh and shake my head. "It's not a bad thing, it's great, I loved it, and I'm jealous. Must've been so intense, and the scream... Ah, wow, it–"

"Jamie stop, it's embarrassing," she swats me on the shoulder, "and I wasn't that loud."

"Oh please, mom! If we had a neighbor within five hundred feet of us, the police would be breaking down the door, sure someone was being killed in here." I kiss her, long and passionately, as I feel her titties and pussy up. "And I did it! Don't be embarrassed, you sexy little cutie, I'm so proud I turned my girl on so much, and gave her such satisfaction." I kiss her. "It won't be the last, not by a long shot, pun intended."

"Well, don't think I was that loud, but I certainly have been satisfied." Janice sighs, as I'm kissing my way down her body, she puts her hands on my shoulders, pushing me towards her pussy.

I eat her to a nice climax, then sit up. "You needed that after the big one, now time for a shower and breakfast. I need to keep up my strength, so as I can fuck you, cutie."

"Oh baby, you've done that." I'm off the bed, and Janice holds out her hand. "Might need a little help, until I learn how to walk bow-legged."

We laugh, and I help her up, but she isn't having any trouble walking. I'm amazed out how tough she was, but guess that's how she withstood grandpa Jim her whole life.

The sex was fantastic, but we are an absolute mess, and the shower is wonderful. My girl hangs on me, and I wash us with no help from her, it's great. Dry Janice first, then put her on the toilet. I dry off, then wipe her and help her off the toilet. She kisses me. "Baby girl, I think we're going to need to take a nap, and I mean a real one, with actual sleeping."

"After breakfast... Well, by now, I guess after brunch."

She is looking in the full-length mirror, turning this way and that. "I don't see beautiful, sexy, or even cute."

"You never will." I step up behind her, wrap my arms around her, cupping her breasts and kiss her neck. "But, I see the perfect woman, my perfect woman."

"Perfect?" She snorts. "I need to lose five or six pounds, hopefully out of my mid-section and thighs, which are all too big. My left nipple is lower than my right, and go figure, my right booby sags more, which you might be able to see if you could ever manage to keep your hands off them."

"Fine." I kiss her on the neck, and take my hands off her titties. "I won't do it–"

"Oh yes you will." She puts my hands back on her titties, then playfully swats me on the side of the butt. "Only time you need to take those hands off my boobies is when you need to touch some other body part of mine."

"I can do that." I kiss her, and she turns in my arms to face me. We hold each other tight rubbing our titties and pussies against each other. I look her in the eye. "You're my dream girl, the perfect woman, I know that, and so did dad."

She starts crying, and we just hold each other, her head on my shoulder. "I'm thirty-four, and feel like I'm fourteen, maybe eighteen. No doubt, you're the adult in this relationship, always will be, but I'm not getting any younger."

It was never a real mystery, but I knew where my worrying came from. I kiss her, and stroke her hair. "I fell in love with the twenty-four year old you, and it hasn't done anything but grow stronger, and will continue to do so." I shrug. "Why not think of it as an older hottie snagging a young dyke."

Janice tries to laugh, but only manages a stuttering sob. "Y-you think?" I nod, and still crying she buries her head in my shoulder. I rub her back, and in a bit she nibbles on my ear. "Take me to my old room, and make love to me."

"You horny little thing, what about brunch?"

"After, and can you leave the harness off?"

"Sure sexy girl." I pick her up, and giggling she wiggles her butt around until I have a finger in her. "You know sooner or later we're going to have to eat food, and clean the house."

"Yeah, later is fine." Kisses me on the neck, then she nibbles my other ear. "I can't imagine how strong you might be if you worked at it. With your frame, carrying me around isn't easy."

"Jesus mom, you weigh what? One-twenty, tops? I'm at one-thirty–"

"One-eighteen, but I'd like to be one-ten. Still that's pretty good, seeing as you only use one hand, other always having to be in my pussy." She giggles. "Or at least I hope that is where it always has to be."

"Sure is, my sexy girl."

I lay her on the bed and eat her to a climax before getting in a '69' so we can enjoy climaxes together, which we do twice. Mom is much better this time, and claims the harness got in the way her first time. I get up and she rolls on her stomach, spreading her legs a tad, saying something about how good she felt. Can't help myself, crawl back between her legs and do her bottom getting her giggling and squealing.

After her orgasm she wants to wrestle a bit to show me the error of my back door sneak attack. I let her win and she pins me, by kneeling on my shoulders, claiming 'head' as a war prize. She enjoys me eating her pussy, while being the dominate. When through I get a kiss for such a fine job, and another for letting her win the match.

By the time I get my girl to the kitchen, brunch is history. Sitting side by side we dish up yesterday's leftover chicken salad.

Halfway through lunch mom rubs my thigh. "So, honey, am I gay?"

Chuckling I shake my head. "Mom, if you have to ask the question, then no, you're not."

"Oh." She wrinkles her nose. "Then what am I?"

"Well," I scratch my head, "most will label you as bi-sexual. However, if you're only seen with me you will get the lesbian tag. In truth, I think you're just a person who likes good sex, and–"

"That's not good sex, that's way beyond great sex, and I don't care if it was done by a man, lady, or monkey."

I laugh and wag a finger no. "That's a whole other classification. I was just going to say, our sex wasn't too much different than if you were with a man. I did the same things any decent man would do to please his lady, if you could find one interested in such a foreign concept." We both laugh. "Course, I don't ever have a problem with going off premature, or getting soft. Okay, and I might stay down longer, or go down more on you, because I truly enjoy pussy. But–"

"Um-m, I like pussy too." Mom arches an eyebrow and grins. "I mean it, I love my tongue in you, feeling you spasm and tasting your excitement. You're so soft and men so hard, it's just–"

"Oops, pun." I lightly punch her in the arm, "you missed one, men so hard."

She scrunches up her face, then chuckles. "Okay that's a little punny, pun intended. But, you know what I meant."

"Yes, and the scales might tip a bit more to lesbian." I kiss her. "Most won't even bother you about it, just watch out for drunk men in the bars and bull dykes, when they try to pick you up, both can get nasty. Dykes can be rough on semi-virgin lesbians, so I wouldn't date them if I–"

"Baby girl, I'm not dating anyone, gay or straight." She rubs my back. "Certainly not while you're here, and when you return to school I'll come–"

"Dropped school," I shake my head, "I'm not going back. Well, at that college anyway. I can finish my degree here."

"But honey, I thought you had your heart set on that school."

Hang my head, and decide I better come clean. "Only went there so I would be far enough away I wouldn't go crazy, and do what I did to you last night."

"Oh," she giggles, "that ship has certainly sailed."

"Yeah," I nod, "then sank. I'm sorry mom, I was going to go crazy either way. Last year was miserable, but knew I would get better in time. Not! This year was even more fucking miserable, pun intended. So, I took a chance."

12