Free At Last Ch. 04

Story Info
Jamie has a request and proposition.
5.4k words
4.42
53.3k
16
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 05/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Part 4- Minor Setback

Wednesday morning mom gets a telegram, there is no need to come in to work, she is terminated. She's mad as hell, but happy about getting more 'pussy time,' is how she put it.

And that's about all we do. I talk her in to going shopping Friday, only because we'll stop by the sex shop. First we have to take care of our other chores, including buying her new undies. She can't see any reason to, since she is now naked nearly the whole day now, and definitely all night.

In the store I lean into her, kiss her neck, then nibble her earlobe. "You know how sexy you look in those outfits? You know how hot you get when I put them on you, or take them off?"

"Ugh, that's not fair," she says, loud enough to draw more attention to us, than my antics, which didn't go unnoticed. "Alright, we can buy a few, but I'm buying you new undies too."

"Mo– I mean, Janice, you know I don't wear these things."

"Not here." She gives me a stern look, finally realizing everyone is watching us. I can see the fear in her eyes, and she takes a deep breath. "I planned on a different store."

Just nod, hoping everyone will go back to shopping. She gets into buying very sexy outfits, the last being crotchless panties with matching open cup bra. As for me, she takes me to a men's store, buying me a variety of silk underwear. She also gets me some hipster boy shorts, which aren't too girlie looking, and I love the fit.

We both want to go home and fuck, but need to stop at the sex shop. Mom is going wild picking out toys, and has to go get a second basket. She gives me a hip bump, then kisses me. "I need you to build shelves in my old closet, so we have somewhere decent to store our collection." She grabs my butt and pulls me into her, kissing me. "You think our ceiling is high enough and strong enough for one of the swings? God, I'd love to have you take me that way, baby girl." She giggles, and adds a bit louder, "Course, as hard as you fuck me, we might collapse the ceiling."

"It's easy to reinforce your ceiling," the counter lady says, getting mom to blush. "Instructions are in the kits, and you can get the lumber anywhere. It can be below the ceiling level, which is easier, or up in the attic." She points at the more elaborate model. "Those units have been tested to hold six hundred pounds. I'm sure you lovely ladies will have plenty of fun with that one. The smaller one is fine for those who aren't too sexually active, but one look at you two I'd give it a month before it breaks."

I snort, and give a head bob Janice's way. "More like a week."

Mom gets red, and swats me. "Stop that, you're the one who does it to me."

The salesclerk sighs. "You're so lucky."

"Oh yes I am, I am indeed." Mom smiles and giggles. 'We'll take the ultra swing, and one of everything else." I'm not sure she is joking, but she adds, "Not now, but eventually."

"Well," the clerk shifts her eyes to the corner, "the love cube, platform, or ramp is a marvelous alternative to your bed, add the wedge and you can't believe the comfort you're able to maintain in various positions, especially during your climaxes."

"One of each." Mom fans herself. "Now maybe I won't fall over when she gives me one of her specials while I'm on all fours."

The salesclerk puts a hand over her heart. "As I said, very lucky indeed. You make a marvelous couple, and I know you'll enjoy these items for a long time."

"Thank you," mom puts her arm around my waist, "I'm sure we will."

We get to the car and mom says, "My we got some good deals. That was kind of fun, knowing others know about us. She has good hearing."

I roll my eyes, and shake my head. "No one will be able to call you a closet lesbian." She wrinkles her nose, and I pat her arm. "Mom, you're loud, especially when excited." She opens her mouth, and I nod. "Yes, you are. Which is fine, but in our situation we have to be a bit more–"

"Low-key, I know baby girl." Mom slides up beside me and kisses me. "Can't help it, I've never felt this way before, certainly never acted this way. I might've been in love, but everything got so screwed up, and I could never express it. This time I know I'm in love, and can express it freely." She kisses me and feels my pussy up. "I'll try harder, and will get the hang of this gay thing soon."

"It's okay, mom." She doesn't move. "Mom, scoot back over, I can't drive home with us looking like a pair of high school lovers."

"Sorry," she kisses me, "maybe we can get the windows tinted, like those limos." She nestles her nose in my hair. "I love the way you smell, it gets me wet."

"And I'll take care of you at home, sexy lady." I give her a quick peck on the cheek. "But, we have to get home first, cutie."

She slides half way back towards the passenger seat, but keeps her hand on my thigh. "Am I too clingy? I don't want to be like a stalker, or–"

"Cutie, quit worrying so much." I pat her hand that is on my thigh. "You might be a touch needy, but who could blame you, and after over ten years of pining for you I'm not about to complain." Giggling she slides up next to me and kisses me. "Sweetheart, if you don't behave I'm going to spank you."

She squeals, "Really?"

We get home and it's all I can do to make her bring a second armload into the house, after she brings in the ramp. I smack her on the butt as she is tearing open the plastic. "Go get the wedge and a bag, then you can come in here and get ready to break in your new goodies. I'll get the rest of the packages in, then I'll eat you."

"After my spanking, right?" She grins. "And we can try out some toys, right?"

"Yes, to both."

By the time I get everything in she is ready to be ate, giggling at how it feels to be at such an angle. She hasn't moved a single thing into the kitchen, her clothes are scattered about the room, ramp in the middle of the entry into the dining room, so I can't even get my bags to the table.

I sit on the couch, then pat my thigh. "You're forgetting something? Get your cute butt over here, you horny little monkey. Next time, you stay in your clothes–"

"I'll get dressed." She scrambles off the ramp, scurrying about for her clothes. "Oh god, you're really going to spank me?"

"Have to do something. My girl, is going to have to learn to be careful." I pat my thigh. "Come on, lay down on my lap." She does as told and I rub her back. "You know this is important, right?"

She nods and I rub her bottom with the other hand. My girl is squirming around, making little cooing sounds. I go down her legs, past her dress, then start back up her legs, pushing her dress up. "My horny little monkey likes this, bet her pretty little pussy is soaked."

"Uh-huh, already was. I'll do better, I don't want spanked." Her dress is all the way up, bottom fully exposed, and I massage her panty covered butt cheeks. "Oh, you feel so good. I'll do anything you say, baby girl, anything–"

"Yes you will, but you're still going to get a spanking." Her whole panty crotch is wet, and I pull her panties down. "Would rather be using my tongue on this sexy bottom, and I will later, but now I've got to spank you." I slip a finger in her pussy and she wiggles around.

Pull my finger out and catch her off guard with the first swat, getting her to yip. I rub her bottom. "We need to be very careful out in public." Whack, she gets her second on the other cheek. "Have to get our chores done too." I give her two quick swats on the lower half of her butt cheeks. My girl is really squirming and she's wet my pant leg. I give her two more swats.

Mom sobs, "I'll get everything put away, we don't have to do anything til tonight. I love you, baby girl, I just want to make you happy."

I take her panties completely off. "Stand up, cutie." She does as told. "Bend over and pull your dress up." Again without questioning she does as told, bracing herself for another swat.

Instead I lick her, getting a little yip and jump, but she quickly backs into me cooing, "Oh god yes, baby girl, you spoil me."

"I love you, sexy lady, but you must behave." Wanting my tongue she is wiggling all around. I grab the back of her balled up dress, pulling her into my mouth, as two fingers of my other hand slip in her pussy.

She cums almost immediately, screaming about how good it feels, then panting and mumbling nonsense. I rub her bottom until her breathing returns to normal. She turns and gives me a kiss. "Thank you, it was so wonderful, I'll go put everything away, baby girl."

Still have her by the back of the dress. "No, get your clothes off, and lie down on the ramp I want some of your sweet little pussy. But, I want you doing as told, got it?"

"Always, whatever you want, lover." Giggling she peels off her dress and lies down. Right off I like the ramp, we're at perfect levels, giving me great access to her pussy, and with first contact Janice loves it. Within five minutes she is enjoying her second orgasm, then I pick up her legs and her rosebud is easily exposed. I give her two more orgasms and she starts eyeing the toys. She doesn't get to try more than a handful before it's time to fix dinner.

Let her rest up a few minutes then give her a hand getting up. She kisses me and sighs. "That was good, so intense, a real keeper."

"Yes," I chuckle, "and you might take a little time to look at all the possible positions the manual shows." I cup her pussy. "Can't wait to get my dick in you, bet you go off like a rocket."

"Um-m, do we really need to eat?"

I smack her on the butt, and we go in to cook dinner. After we eat we get through a third of the toys, most on the ramp, before falling asleep. I was right, her orgasms are more frequent and more intense.

Wake up with my lovely girl snuggled up next to me. It's Saturday morning, have been home ten days and it's like we've been on our honeymoon. Smiling I lay there watching her sleeping, looking so content. I'm happy she seems to be coming out of her shell in public. A little afraid it might be what gets us caught, but happy it's happening.

Knew what I had to do this morning, install her swing or mom is going to drive me nuts. She wanted to do it last night, but couldn't stop playing with her new toys. Besides, I insisted we had to do the reinforcing method, so have to wait for a lumberyard to be open.

I kiss her, causing her to shift a bit, stretch and yawn. I take a nipple in my mouth. Janice runs her hands through my hair. "Honey, don't start something you can't finish, but I'm more than happy to do you for a change." I wrinkle my nose, and she gives me a playful shrug. "Started my period last night, sorry. Guess, it's nature's way of telling me to slow down."

"Bound to happen sooner or later, no big deal." I slip my hand down and cup her pussy, feel her tampon string, then I kiss her. "Nature is wrong, you want ate with your tampon in or out?"

"Oh Jamie, not a chance. That's just too naughty, nasty even." She shakes her head, almost violently. "Unh-unh, no way could I get close to being relaxed and comfortable with either of those options, or any other for that matter. Still, more than happy to do you."

"Yes, but only after you try this." Before she can object, I kiss her and giggle. "Felt the same way, until a girlfriend did me, hands down, it was the best I ever had. God, I love it now."

"Well, maybe fingering, and your dick, or one of the new toys," she sighs, "but, I mean it, nothing oral, sweetheart."

She is already starting to pant from my petting. I lick each of her obviously sensitive nipples. "You're such a horny little thing. So, tampon in or out? It's better out, and you're going to get that marvelous pussy ate."

"Um-m, feels good, but–"

"Remember, I told you once or twice every day, meant it, my sexy girl." Smiling I tug at my ear. "You recall the conversation ending with, 'always, whatever you want, lover' we had recently? Well, this is what I want."

Her hips are rising as my thumb brushes her clit, and she begins to hump my hand. "Out."

"That's my good girl." Still working over her pussy I kiss her, then nibble her ear. "After your climax, go take out your tampon, grab a towel and hustle your cute little butt back here." She purrs in my ear, then I kiss her. "You're getting excited and want ate, don't you?"

"Yes." She is breathing heavy and steadily humping my hand. I take a nipple in my mouth, and soon have her enjoying an orgasm.

Let her calm down a bit, then I kiss her. "Come on baby, I want some pussy." Giggling she gets up, and I swat her on the butt. "Bring back a wet washcloth, but don't worry about a fresh tampon, your sweet pussy is going to be ate all day. We have a lot of toys to take a second or third spin on, pun intended for most of them."

She runs in and runs out of the bathroom before I even get my dick on. By the time I get on the bed, washcloth is on the nightstand, Janice laying on the towel, legs spread wide and sporting a big grin. "Ready for you, honey."

I chuckle and shake my head. "Like I said, 'you're a horny little thing.' And I love it." Give her a long passionate kiss. "Also love the fact you're my horny little girl."

"Yes, I am. Please, eat my pussy."

Can't help myself and decide to take my time kissing my way to her pussy. Within two minutes Janice has me by the shoulders, trying to hurry me along the way. After five minutes she has my head in a death grip, asking me to eat her pussy. Ten minutes and I'm just at the top of her pubic hair and she's squirming so bad, trying to get me those last few inches.

Almost whimpering Janice begs, "Baby girl, my pussy is on fire, please eat me. I'm so horny, I need it, baby." I slide straight down to the middle of her pussy, sticking my tongue deep in to her. "Oh shit, that's it, my love, eat my pussy. Oh god, you make me so hot. I love you, lover."

Her climax begins and I move up to her clit, slipping two fingers in her pussy, prolonging and intensifying her orgasm, getting a pair of little squirts out of her. Go back to eating her pussy and keep at it until Janice hands me the washcloth groaning, "They're too intense, five is enough."

Wash my face off, then I slide up her sweat covered body. "You like that lover girl? So, next time, no oral?"

"Hell yes, I loved it. Hell no, you can lick my pussy anytime." She kisses me, and starts crying. "You give me so much more than I give you. Baby girl, I can't believe I'm so ignorant about sex, and what my daughter has brought out in me. Thank you, darling."

Raise up off of her and take a nipple into my mouth, then slip my rubber dickhead in her pussy. I kiss her, then nibble at the tip of her nose. "I'm going to give you a nice light fuck, you sexy girl." Sliding my dick halfway in I kiss her longer, more sensual. "Mom, believe it or not, if we are referring to different positions or techniques, I don't have that much experience. In fact, not as much as I've already had with you." I kiss her. "It's just with you everything is so natural, so right, and you give me so much pleasure." She is breathing heavy when I stick my dick all the way in her. "Half the time I climax with your orgasms, from your sensuality and pure sexiness."

Rolling my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers mom kisses me. "Baby girl, I've never even read or heard about such passion as you have, and give me. God, you make me feel so good, and I never want it to end. I don't care what else happens I just want you."

I stop with me deep in her and raise up. "Really? Then let's move, lets not even take the chance of getting caught and having this ruined. I mean, a clean slate, sell everything and start over, with you as my wife." I kiss her. "Out in the open, sexy lady, where I can show you off, hold your hand while taking walks, kiss you at the restaurant."

"Honey, that's crazy, two ladies doing such will just get folks asking questions, and eventually they will find the answers. Risky enough in the adult store, just thought no one would care, but that isn't true, and I liked being naughty." She kisses me, and shakes her head. "Moving to another part of the city isn't going to change that."

"Not if it wasn't in this city."

She laughs. "Baby girl, the whole mid-west is like this. You can't–"

"Mom," I cut her off with a kiss, "I'm talking California, somewhere on the coast, big town or little, is fine. I'd love to fuck you on the beach, or make love to you while the sun is setting." I lick her nipples, giving her a couple of small strokes. "Maybe we could get a studio with an apartment above and start a gallery. You could sale your paintings and me my sculptures, maybe photos."

"Don't know if we could ever sell any of my pictures for a profit." She giggles. "But, I'd like being fucked and made love to on the beach, or in the mountains, or even the desert." She sighs, and takes a deep breath. "Baby girl, are you sure you want to take such a big step with me? Maybe you should be thinking about finding some lovely girl your age. I mean, what about twenty years from now, you'll have my sex drive, and I might not–"

"Stop it mom, you're not even fourteen years older than me." I give her a couple of pumps. "And as good of shape as you're in, I'll be fucking you more than enough to keep me happy. You're my lovely girl, nothing can change that." I kiss her neck and up to just below her ear. "Come with me, and we'll start a family. You're my soulmate, please be my wife."

"You've picked a bizarre time to hold this conversation."

I laugh, and nibble her earlobe. "Not really, I was hoping to sway you while you're in a state of sheer bliss. Happened before, is it working again, lover?"

"Oh definitely. I've never been happier, even during the best of times with your dad, because I knew it would never last. My father would see to that." Between gasps she takes a couple of deep breaths. "I'm getting close baby doll, I'll probably loose my train of thought when you give me one of your leg shakers. You sure you want me to be your wife?"

"Yes, yes, yes, silly girl!" Holding her head I kiss her. "Pearls are traditional wedding jewelry, and that is what your set represented, my marriage and undying love to you. I love you, cutie, and would consider myself very lucky if you'd be my wife." I run my tongue across her nipples.

Holding my head to her titties she rocks back and forth, moaning, "So good, just feels great. I'd like three kids, two girls and a boy."

"Fine, sweetheart, you carry one, I'll carry two. Remember that boy I used to hang out with as a kid, Jimmy, bet I can get him to father our babies. It'll be perfect, trust me, beautiful."

"Argh, not as close now." Janice nods. "Alright, let's do it, baby girl. When?"

"Start of the new decade would be perfect, poetic even, and with six and a half months should give us enough time to do this right. We have to liquidate everything, close our accounts, my trust included." I kiss her. "What do you say, cutie?"

"I say if my beautiful husband doesn't get back to fucking his new wife properly I might call the arrangement off." I pick up my stroke, and she kisses me. "Jamie, I'll do whatever you want to do. I want this for the rest of my life. I want to be your wife, and mother to our children." She pinches my nipples. "Now, will you get back to seriously fucking me."

For giving me such a hard time her light fuck turns into a medium fuck, and I soon have her howling at the ceiling. I pull out and let her catch her breath while putting on the ten inch dildo, then get back in the missionary position, kissing her while filling her pussy with my dick.

She is moaning and groaning, wiggling her butt, as I give her nice long strokes. Immediately she starts panting, telling me how good it feels, how hot I am, and our life is going to be wonderful. After her next orgasm I slow to the occasional one inch stroke, thinking about how much life her father had cheated her out of.

12