Free Flowing

Story Info
A story of control and pushing the limits.
1.6k words
4.05
38.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vix
vix
3 Followers

Unconsciously I slipped a blonde strand of hair behind my ear, as my head lowered in guilt. My intentions were not to displease him, but nonetheless, I did. A foreboding feeling invading me to my very soul, my tongue lightly touching my dry, trembling lips. I knelt before him, and laid my head to his feet hoping for forgiveness.

The room was silent, a silence so thick you felt you could almost touch it, hold it in your hands. A wave of nausea race through me, my lips lightly searching out his feet, as I felt him take a step back. I bit back a sob that seemed to permeate my whole being.

The silence continued, as I slowly slithered on the floor, inching closer to his feet in hopes of being released from this sentence of pain.

His voice cut through the air, my body freezing as the impact touched my ears. "Don't move."

I closed my eyes tightly and froze to the spot I had found myself. I heard a light steps almost echo through the room as he vanished from my view. Each breath I took seemed to take on a life of its own. Every sense in me was alive, and felt as if it had become its own entity.

I sensed him drawing close; the sound of his feet lightly brushing the carpet alerted me. My eyes closed instinctively, my hands grasping at the carpet. As my fingers moved, an image quickly races through my mind, of seeing a young child holding onto his blanket for security. As I had looked at him, calmness had invaded me. It's hard to imagine something so small could give someone such peace of mind. The more I clawed, the more insecure I felt.

I sensed his presence, standing over me, his voice curt and brisk, "Stand."

Without hesitation I slipped to my feet, glancing up hopefully just for a moment. My legs felt weak, my weight wobbling on my knees. My nails clawed at the flesh of my thighs as I quickly looked to the ground, seeking some solitude. My eyes were covered without notice, a blindfold covering them with ease.

His hands slid over my shoulders to my arms, leaving a light sensation where he had touched as I felt him gently push me back, my legs giving way as I slumped into a chair. The sounds of pouring water echoed through my ears, water hitting water, a light stream, a sound I knew from memory. A glass was placed in my hand, my fingers enclosing the surface as he lifted the glass, placing it to my lips. Tilting it, I drank, small droplets running down my face as I continued to swallow, the glass finally emptied.

Over and over I heard the water pour, as the vessel was again lifted to my mouth. I continued to swallow, a heavy ball slowly forming in my stomach. I think it was close to 10 glasses, when the droplets that were running down my mouth were now streams as I tried to swallow. I tried to listen, but it was difficult, the heaviness in my stomach took precedent over everything at that moment. My concentration on the heaviness left, as I felt leather enclose each wrist. The sensation of the leather being pressed closed, the metal buckles being tightened. A steel clasp joined each wrist, pulling them close together. With a tug, he easily pulled me to my feet, moving me across the room in my world of darkness.

Lifting my hands over my head, they were suspended above me. My ankles were encased in rope, as they were pulled apart. I sensed no gentleness; I sensed no aggression from him. It seemed more like a task that needed to be done without though. Sometimes as I do tasks around the house, it's a necessity, but done without feeling. He tightened the tension on the ropes and pulled my legs apart, my weight balanced on the balls of my feet. I needed to relieve myself, the ache in bladder starting to become painful.

I heard movement, though I was no longer listening closely. Most of my thoughts, my mind, and my energy were on the endless, relentless ache that started in my belly and worked down. I was lifting and lowering on my toes, moving only the small amount I was capable of, that he had allowed.

Sensing him draw near, I knee he was had lowered closer to the ground, his hands causing me to jerk as he slid them up the length of my thighs. Expertly, he grasped my clit and slowly began to manipulate it knowingly. I let out a soft cry, as is his fingers slid within the warmth of my body, moving at a steady pace. Only whimpers escaped my mouth, as my body started to respond helplessly to his touch. I tightened my muscles, to try and control my bladder; his touched causing pain as well as pleasure.

If I could see his face, I guessed it would have a small smile, almost a smirk, knowing I had no control. His words, came out almost as a breathless laugh, my cheeks flushing as I heard them. "Such a slut."

As one feeling took over my body, for another, his hands moving relentlessly, I felt a gush of my warm juices, flowing over his hands and streaming down my legs. As soon as I had orgasmed, I felt the pain of my bladder again take control. My whimpers had become soft sobs, knowing I would not be able to urinate without his permission. The begging slowly began, helpless pleads.

His hands again began to move, rolling and tugging on my clit, his other fingers wildly sliding within me, massaging my g spot. Feeling it engorge again with fluids, I tightened my muscles, one sensation exchanging for the other, as the pain of my bladder waned away for a moment, and another steady stream of juices poured from me. My body barely moved through each endless orgasm, holding it still in fear that I would release all the liquids held within my bladder.

His words were almost a song of mirth, as they echoed almost in the background, "Keep cumming my little slut, and don't you pee……such a whore……"

My body felt weak, as I grasped the binding around my wrists, the exhaustion of endlessly orgasms and aching need to urinate controlled my whole being. Endless, pathetic pleas were my only outlet, as he continued to control what was his. Tears were flowing freely now, as were my juices, and my thoughts of only allowing the golden liquid to flow from me.

His wet hand slid up my body, as she released my wrists, pulling them down in front of me. Slipping his hand to the curve of my back, he pressed me to the ground. My legs still straddled wide, the ropes holding them in bondage. I laid prone on the ground, trying to hold myself still, but the tears causing me to shake uncontrollably. My legs were hoisted, which surprised me, and pulled me off balance, lifted high above my head, only my shoulders now touching the ground.

His fingers moved along my bottom, as he found the opening, I tensed as I felt something slide deep within me, and cried out in total despair as I felt warm liquid begin to pour within and fill my bowels. The pain, the aching, the pressure, pushed me past the point of rationality. Tensing every muscle, the tears having stopped, I just breathed deeply, trying to maintain some control over my body. I pleaded for his words, his words allowing me to release, but none were heard.

Again his fingers slid within me, my body starting to shake wildly, as my juices flowed under his desires, I hear his words "Pee, but only pee……and I will keep you cumming."

Such relief and still agony, as his fingers were deep inside of the warmth of my body and I let myself release. The warm liquid flowed quickly, against his hands and then over my body, running over my stomach towards my neck. I gasped over and over my gratitude, the aroma of my urine now wafting through the air, caressing my skin.

Once the pressure was released from my bladder, a feeling of peace consumed me. My eyes in darkness, they closed as my breath again, regained its momentum. With just a few moments of comfort, the pain and pressure, the aching started in my bowels, straining my body, I clenched my inner muscles as again his hands moved, my juices now mixing with my urine, my body moving to his wants.

"Such a slut, you would do anything to cum, I could make you do anything, just for one more orgasm…"

I knew without a doubt he was right, I would do anything.

My legs were slowly lowered; the thud of my feet hitting the carpet caused a resounding pain to move through me. My body shook one moment in sobs, and stilled the next moment as I tried to control the fluids held within me. He pulled me carefully to my feet, leading me by the bindings on my wrists, the ropes still attached to my ankles as the moves behind me like a tail.

He pressed my shoulder and pushed me down, sitting on the toilet, as each breath was no more then a gasp.

"Go ahead, girl"

Letting out a sob, the fluids flowed from me, tears of gratitude flowing beneath the blindfold. Reaching out, and searching for his hands, I found them, cradling them gently in mine; I pressed my lips thankfully to them, covering them in kisses of adorment.

I felt his lips touch the top of my head, with the briefest of kisses, and he spoke almost in a whisper, "Next time I tell you to do something girl, it better be done."

vix
vix
3 Followers