Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 21

Story Info
Ultimate sex drug causes as many problems as it solves.
1.4k words
4.63
20.2k
1

Part 21 of the 46 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXI

"Far too many"

The day had started warm and it got steadily hotter and muggier as the afternoon wore on. I filled in time until we could leave without giving offence, allowing George to tell me some interminable story about the difficulty of getting his American bosses to pronounce his surname correctly. After this I thought I ought talk to Vicky and Simone and say thank-you for leaving me alone and contenting themselves with only the occasional yearning gaze in my direction. Before doing so, however, I took pity on Alicia, who was clearly beginning to suffer in the oppressive conditions in the tent, and told her that she could follow the example of most of the guests and go out for some slightly fresher air. So off she went to turn more male heads outside.

I let the twins back me into a corner and jabber away excitedly. They still looked incredibly fuckable but as conversationalists they favoured quantity over quality; I reflected, however, that in a few days I should be able to shut them up at will. I was happily imagining them naked, at my sexual service, and blessedly mute when it struck me that all of a sudden it had got very dark outside. I was about to remark on this when there was a blinding flash of light and a huge thunderclap and the heavens opened.

Instantly the tent began to fill with laughing and bedraggled guests. Some had been standing nearby and were not too badly affected but most of them had apparently been wandering farther afield because by the time they were washed up at the tent they were drenched. Alicia looked amazing; her light frock, wet through, was almost invisible as it clung lovingly to every contour of her huge bosoms.

But it had to be said that the cloudburst had worked wonders for the appearance of many of the other guests too; rainsoaked summery clothes adhered tightly to young female bodies and revealed shapely buttocks and nicely formed breasts wherever the eye rested.

Conditions in the tent had been uncomfortably hot and stuffy even when it was relatively empty. Now, as more and more soaking wet revellers crammed inside, the temperature and humidity increased alarmingly. Faces and bodies glowed with an admixture of rainwater and sweat that ensured that clothing remained sodden. The tent was filled far beyond its intended capacity and as people milled about they were forced to squeeze past each other's sweaty, clammy bodies.

In the midst of all this I had the most enormous erection. I had, of course, been sneaking to the toilets at intervals during the day to relieve my needs and I had intended to do so again before leaving, but now I was trapped. One young woman I had hardly noticed until now, but looking very sexy with her long wavy dark hair matted down with moisture and her happy, slightly tipsy face aglow with rain and sweat, began to press against me. When she politely allowed someone to pass she made sure she backed into me far more forcibly than necessary and her buttocks pressed hard against my groin. She giggled with surprise and delight at what she found there and pressed back even harder, with a quick wiggle of the hips thrown in.

I tried to back away but in doing so found myself jammed against other sweaty bodies. One of them belonged to a delicate-looking girl, not my usual type but very pretty with her long blonde hair and big beautiful eyes.

Suddenly I felt a movement in my pocket. Thinking for a moment that someone was trying to rob me (hardly likely, given my surroundings), I made a grab and found I had hold of yet another girl, who smiled flirtatiously at me and blew me a kiss before pulling her slippery wet hand from my grasp. Hardly had she disappeared into the throng than I felt another hand, this one surreptitiously but determinedly feeling its way down my lower abdomen. It belonged to the delicate girl, who was carefully looking the other way with an expression of faraway innocence as her fingers explored my groin. When they found their quarry they grabbed it firmly through my trousers and her face assumed a look of almost blissful wonder.

And so it went on. As I tried to navigate my way to where I had last seen Wendy, I forced my way past female bodies pressed against me and hands touching me everywhere and occasionally reaching into my pockets. I was terrified of what was happening but also highly aroused; my cock was throbbing with desire and demanding that I strip off and tell the girls to form an orderly queue (or, better still, a not-at-all orderly queue).

After a while I realised with relief that the rain was stopping and some guests were escaping the overcrowded tent. I was now able to reach a very concerned-looking Wendy. "James," she began, "those girls --"

"I know," I interrupted. "God knows what we're going to do now."

"Get out of here," she suggested, "before things get any worse."

This was good advice. I asked her to go and detach Alicia from the ardent young men surrounding her while I made my excuses to George.

Our goodbyes said, the three of us headed for the car and I checked with Wendy that she had been keeping clear of the alcohol. "Of course," she replied, clearly shocked that I should think her capable of disobedience.

"Good," I said, thrusting the car keys into her hand. "You're driving."

My companions both seemed surprised when instead of getting in the front I climbed in the back with Alicia, but it took only a moment for the penny to drop with Wendy. "I'm desperate," I whispered hoarsely by way of excuse (not that I needed one). "I can't possibly wait till we get home."

"Do you think you can contain yourself until we get to the end of George's drive?" asked Wendy with that knowing, indulgent smile she was getting so good at.

I said I thought I could manage. Anyway it took longer than that for me to unzip my fly and unleash my cock and for Alicia to struggle out of her knickers and hitch up her soggy frock.

Tastes change with age. Sex in cars, I have decided, is a case in point; in my twenties I relished the excitement of it but as the years have gone by I have come to prefer the comforts of a bed. The fuck with Alicia met my immediate needs but it was too cramped and uncomfortable to be entirely satisfactory and as I put her gently to one side to recover I promised myself a repeat later on at home.

As I sat next to her, reflecting on the garden party and dully wondering what the harvest would be, I absently felt in my pockets. My fingers found a screwed-up piece of rather damp paper; then another. My pockets were full of scraps of paper, bits of card, stuff like that. I pulled one out and examined it.

There was scribbled writing on it. "Kathryn," it read, followed by a cellphone number.

I reached for the next. It was a piece of card torn from the corner of a menu or some such. "Please, please, please call me. Your Sara," and a number again. I felt in my pocket again; the next was also card but seemed more regularly shaped. It was a passport-type photograph of the delicate otherworldly-looking blonde girl. On the back was written, "Fuck me." There was no name, just a number.

"What have you got there, darling?" asked Wendy.

I explained and she let out a low whistle. "How many?"

I rummaged in my pockets. "Plenty," I said. "Far too many."

After going through my pockets thoroughly, I laid out the notes as best I could on the parcel shelf. They varied from tiny scraps of paper to a large folded card. Each of them included a cellphone number. Except for the blonde girl's, each gave a name too, although with one or two exceptions, such as Elspeth, they meant nothing to me. Most contained a message, usually only a few words in tones varying from loving ("Yours, yours, for ever yours," for instance, or, "You are my dream, my destiny") to graphic ("I fuck for England" or, even more bluntly, "Your cocksocket"). The longest note was from Tammy (which was she?) giving a frighteningly explicit account of what she wanted me to do to her ("I wish I had more holes to offer you" was one of her milder sentiments), and there was one brief but cringeworthy poem that I cannot bring myself to quote.

I counted the notes. There were twenty-six of them.