Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 25

Story Info
Ultimate sex drug causes as many problems as it solves.
1.3k words
4.7
18.9k
1

Part 25 of the 46 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shapeliness

The next day was memorable chiefly for Yvonne.

I had invited her to Fran's flat at lunchtime. It seemed only a courtesy to mention this to Fran at work the next morning when I apologised for again failing to return her keys. She told me not to worry, she had assumed I meant to retain them and had had another set cut on the way to work.

"So keep them," she smiled. "You'll need them if you're going to keep using my flat as a handy knocking shop. How many girls this time, darling? Three? Four?"

"Just the one today," I assured her.

She looked at me in mock concern. "Only one? Darling, you're slipping. Maybe the stuff is wearing off."

I promised to show her after work whether it was wearing off.

I got to the flat ten minutes before I had told Yvonne to arrive but she was waiting outside in the street. She was clearly overjoyed to see me but also deeply confused about what was going on. I hurried her inside and into Fran's bedroom, where she looked at the bed and then at me. Despite the hesitancy of her general demeanour, her eyes blazed with desire. She made no move to disrobe but did not resist as I began to undress her. So that we should not proceed in total silence I asked a few questions and learnt that she was only eighteen years old and came from Zambia in southern Africa. Her family had sent her to stay with relatives in London to earn some money to send home. She was in the country entirely illegally and had worked in a succession of menial, low-paid jobs where employers pay cash and ask no questions. She was essentially a very quiet, calm and level-headed person for whom the raging sexual desire that had consumed her last few days was entirely out of character. Its grip on her was so strong that she made no attempt to resist it but at some level she realised that something strange and disturbing was happening.

I was desperate to resolve her anxiety in the only way I knew, but once I had undressed her I contained myself long enough to stand her by the bed while I sat down to study her form closely. I was intrigued by the way there seemed somehow to be something beyond mere shapeliness in the lines of her exquisite young chocolate body. Naked before me, her skin a flawless velvety brown from head to foot, she reminded me of erotic drawings in which women's curves are exaggerated beyond the natural.

My fingers gently but firmly rotated her on the spot so I could examine her from every angle. "Please, sir," she begged as the scrutiny continued (I had told her my name but endearingly she continued to address me as if she were still waitressing at the garden party); "I'm so confused but Ineedyou, sir."

"Soon, little one," I soothed. She trembled with a mixture of desire, anticipation and fear as my fingertips, barely touching her, traced the curve of her buttocks.

I finally decided that the secret was something to do with the way the hips related to the spine. The join between them, in fact the entire pelvic bone, seemed to be angled farther forward than in most women. This had the effect of raising the buttocks and making them more prominent; it also projected the lower torso forward and made the small of the back into a much deeper declivity. By itself this pelvic tilt would have caused her to stoop forwards; to counteract this, the "S" shape of her spine was unusually pronounced so that her shoulders were forced back. This backward tilt of her upper body not only ensured that she remained in balance overall; it also lifted her beautifully formed breasts.

I was struck by the realisation that if I had dropped a plumb line from her shoulder blade it would have reached straight down to the floor. Or, putting it another way, if she, in her normal standing posture, had slowly backed toward a wall, her shoulder blades would have been the first part of her to contact it.

Yvonne again opened her mouth as if to speak. Deciding that my examination was at an end, at least for now, I stood up and kissed her. The poor little thing seemed almost to melt in my arms. I lifted her up – she weighed far less than I expected – and put her gently on the bed, then I undressed and joined her.

This little girl turned out to be a complete sexual animal. Until the moment I entered her she was eager but fearful, her body trembling as I lay on my back and positioned her above me. I had intended to penetrate her slowly for fear that my huge throbbing cock would hurt her but as soon as she felt it inside her she came explosively, her entire body shaking so violently that I almost lost my grip of her; then she thrust herself down on me with astonishing strength, driving my cock deep into the farthest recesses of her cunt. This brought her to a second climax, only seconds after the first, with an orgasmic bellow that made me hope all Fran's neighbours were safely at work.

I was not to be outfucked by girl of eighteen. As she relaxed (but only slightly) from her second orgasm, I plunged into her again and again. I pounded faster and faster and incoherent moans of pleasure escaped her as those tilted hips bucked up and down. Suddenly she came again, more dramatically than ever, and this time it seemed she was spent as her body, so tense and excited only a moment before, now became wholly inert. I felt a twinge of disappointment; she would, I thought, miss the show's rapidly approaching climax (i.e., mine). But I underestimated her. As my own thrusts got faster and the end approached, strength returned to her and, gripping me as if her life depended on it, she answered my passion with her own.

We slammed at each other in an animal frenzy of fucking. Then a huge jet of cum gushed into her, and another, and another, as each spasm of my cock strained to extract every last drop of spunk from my balls. When the first blast hit her, her body jerked rigid and her hands underneath me clutched my back fiercely. My African lioness literally roared forth her pleasure, again and again as each spurt exploded.

And then it was all over and she seemed suddenly very small and weak again, lying utterly limp and helpless on top of me. I too was exhausted; what finally prompted me to move was a sensation of wetness on the bed beneath me. When I got out from underneath her and looked at the sheet I saw marks of bright red. She had drawn blood. I had to struggle to the bathroom and find Fran's medicine cabinet for emergency repairs on my back before I could get dressed and return to work.

I had no idea how long her trance would last; judging by the elemental nature of her orgasms, probably some hours. Before leaving, I arranged her comfortably and whispered to her that she should have a shower and leave as soon as she could, but I promised I should be in touch. In the event, Fran and Connie, arriving from work over four hours later, on entering the building bumped into a very pretty black girl just leaving, in whom they recognised all the symptoms: unsteady walk, sparkling eyes, and huge blissed-out smile. With the splendid collegiate spirit I had noticed among my girls, they told her I would shortly be back and invited her to stay. It would have been a good idea, but on this occasion the obedience conferred by FUCK worked against me; I had told Yvonne to leave and that is exactly what she did.