Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 31

Story Info
Ultimate sex drug causes as many problems as it solves.
2k words
4.67
17.3k
2

Part 31 of the 46 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXXI

"Enough money to buy Estonia"

The following morning at the office I at last managed to clear some paperwork despite having to make time to receive confession from Fran and Connie.

Fran had asked to see me about something "very important"; but when she arrived, with Connie in tow, she seemed extremely loth to get to the point. Not having much time to spend on this, I was about to order her to come out with it when Connie intervened.

"Jeez, Fran, we'll be here all day at this rate! James, what Fran's trying to tell you is we went out clubbing last night and brought two boys home and shagged their brains out. That's all."

I turned to Fran. "Is that it?"

Her head was bowed so that her hair fell across her face. She gave a tiny nod.

"Did you enjoy it?"

Another tiny nod.

"And I don't have to ask you, Connie," I said sternly, "whether you enjoyed it."

Connie gave me a big unabashed sexy grin. "No substitute for the real thing," she said, waving a hand at me, "but it scratched that itch, know what I mean? I reckon Whatsisname – the dark-haired one – was better," she added chattily. "What did you think, Fran?"

Fran looked up in horror, her face flushed scarlet. "Connie!" she protested. "James, darling, it wasn't like she's making it sound."

"It was exactly like I'm making it sound," insisted Connie. "We switched beds in the night while the boys were asleep," she explained.

"It was your idea," said Fran hotly. "I'd never have thought of such an outrageous thing."

"That's not what you said last night. You were well up for it."

"I was not. I tried to talk you out of it."

"You never did. Go on, say it to James. Look James straight in the face and tell him about this big argument you put up."

Fran looked me squarely in the eye as instructed, but failed to speak. For several moments she seemed to undergo some severe internal struggle. Finally she gave an embarrassed giggle and blushed again. "Well," she confessed, "maybe I didn't argue very hard. And," she added, "Connie's right. Sam was better."

"The other one wasn't bad, though," said Connie as if evaluating different wines. "But he was a bit –"

I interrupted. It had been an entertaining discussion but it was not getting my work done. I told them they were beautiful sexy young women and that nothing could be more natural than some wholesome fucking. I reiterated that so long as they were there when I wanted them, they were fancy free the rest of the time. They left my office bickering quietly, but in a friendly way. ("Constance Amoah, how could you show me up like that in front of James? I've never been so embarrassed in –" "Jeez, Fran, lighten up. I told you he wouldn't mind." And so on as they receded.)

It always pleased me to see my girls on good terms and it was with a light heart that I returned to my paperwork, making encouraging progress before I set off for Bayswater. At ten past twelve I was ringing Gina's doorbell. The door opened a short way and a bare black arm reached round and pulled me inside.

The naked Gina put her arms round me and kissed me passionately. "Good to see you, hun. Let's get these off." As we made quick work of getting me out of my clothes, I was looking round for the promised East European girl. "I've got you a good one, Jim honey," Gina assured me. "She's getting ready. I'll fetch her."

She vanished into the bedroom and reappeared a moment later, holding the door open. "Olga," she announced like an impresario introducing his top act. "She's from Estonia," she added. And this girl appeared.

Olga was sensational. Entirely naked apart from high-heeled slingbacks, and immaculately shaven I noticed, she was tall and almost statuesque. Fair-skinned and with very blonde hair of medium length, she looked like a Nordic goddess. Although by no means skinny, she had less meat than I normally like to see on a girl but she still achieved an impression of curviness because of the remarkable narrowness of her waist compared with her shoulders and hips. This effect was added to by her breasts, which were a very respectable C, borderline D. They had the precisely defined hemisphericity one sometimes sees with implants, but it was evident that no surgeon's knife had ever pierced that perfect flesh. Her features were beautifully defined, with blue-grey eyes and very kissable lips. She looked no more than nineteen.

She set eyes on me with a fleeting but unmistakable look of disappointment and turned to Gina. "You said –" she began in a thick accent.

"Isn't he gorgeous? Isn't he just beautiful?" enthused Gina.

A kind of "Oh, I get it" look passed across her face and she looked at me with sudden desire. "Chim, darlink, you vonderful man," she purred, slinking across the room into my arms and kissing me full on the lips. She was putting this on, I knew, for it was far too soon for FUCK to have taken effect, but she was doing it beautifully. And in a few minutes, I reminded myself, there would be no pretence about it.

We all three piled onto Gina's king-size bed. Olga was such a good actress that it was hard for me to tell when FUCK took over, although it must have been some time after she left a condom handy by the bed but before I dodged her crafty attempt, a couple of minutes later, to slip onto my unsheathed cock before I was ready for her.

I wanted to do Gina first. Olga held onto me and kissed me as I pounded away in Gina's wet black cunt, and when I came I managed to cut off the spunk after the first couple of spurts and pushed Olga quite forcibly down onto her back. Immediately I got on top of her and pushed my cock inside her. She was tighter than I expected but I had no time to be gentle. As I forced my way in she winced with pain even as she moaned with pleasure, and as I penetrated deeper I could feel her body tightening more and more with sexual tension.

I had time for only a couple of thrusts before my control gave way and I let her have it. As the first jet escaped me all her tautness seemed to dissolve away in a moment of supreme orgasmic release, only for her to tense again immediately as if awaiting my next blast. When I delivered it, a second or two later, she came again, but then flexed once more. Even in the grip of my own orgasm I asserted what penile control I could to delay each spurt as much as possible so as to hold her between tension and release. And as each jet spattered inside her, she came again, and again, and again. With eyes rolled back so that only the whites were showing, and gasping desperately for air, she seemed to be in an agony of sexual fulfilment. Finally I could tell I was almost drained so I pulled back more than usual. Some deep sexual instinct made her respond by bracing her body so tightly that, even with my weight on top of her, her back arched and raised her buttocks well clear of the bed. Then I drove deep into her and released a final gush of spunk far more copious than I had expected and this time her catharsis was total.

"I could get used to this," I thought on the tube on my way back to work. "In fact, I think I shall."

By latish afternoon I felt Gina would be able to take a call. I thanked her for finding Olga for me.

"Don't mention it hun. You've already thanked me enough. Jim, honey, how d'you fuck like that? Olga's still completely out of it, you know. Does that happen with every girl you fuck?"

"I'm afraid so," I confessed. It was a bit of a shock to realise that I not yet found time to tell Gina about FUCK. No wonder she was bemused. But I did not feel like giving a full explanation over the phone. "Don't worry about it," I told her.

"OK hun," she replied calmly. Then she added brightly, "While you're there, Jim honey, you want to place your order for tomorrow? Another East European girl? Olga again? Or do you fancy something different? A black girl? An oriental?"

It sounded like a smorgasbord of sex but I had to resist. Tomorrow was Saturday; I had plans. I told her it would have to wait till Monday but then I should be glad to see her and a suitable friend. She questioned me expertly, if somewhat clinically, about my various likes and dislikes and assured me she would provide someone to my satisfaction.

"Just one more thing, Gina," I added. "That girl Olga today – how did you find her? And what did you tell her? What did she think she was getting into?"

"I picked her off my old agency's website. I just told her the truth, hun. I said I knew this simply gorgeous guy that wanted a black and white girl session. Nothing to it really."

"I should have left some money for her, then, shouldn't I? I mean, she expected to be paid."

"Jim, honey, I'm sitting on the bed right next to her, I can see the expression on that pretty face. Trust me, Jim, when she comes out of it, she won't care."

"She can hear every word you say, you know."

"I know it Jim, I've been there myself." The voice went faint as Gina addressed the prone beauty lying beside her. "You won't worry about Jim's money, will you baby? When you come round, you're just gonna wanna fuck and fuck and fuck. You'll work harder than you ever thought any girl could and you'll love every second of it. With your face and that body, in a couple of years you'll make enough money to buy Estonia. So you see, Jim," she said into the phone, "you needn't fret about little Olga here."

"All right," I said. "But make sure she keeps it to herself about what happened today and why she's working so hard, and that goes for you too. I don't want rumours about me flying round the sex trade, OK?"

"OK, hun."

I got Gina to put the phone to Olga's ear so I could reinforce the secrecy message directly, adding (to assuage my conscience a little) that she should make sure she worked safely. I was about to tell Gina goodbye when I suddenly remembered the hurtful look of disappointment on Olga's face when she had first seen me, so I added, "Gina, don't tell girls I'm gorgeous. Just tell them I'm obscenely rich."

"That'll work," she said.

That evening after work I looked in at Fran's to welcome Gabby back from Germany and give all three girls a good seeing-to. Their recovery time was down to about thirty or forty-five minutes by now so I hung around afterwards to remind them I should be needing them next day. As I left I kissed and hugged all of them and handed Fran the keys she would need in the morning and reminded her yet again, quite unnecessarily, that she was on duty from seven o'clock, well before the others.

"James, darling," she protested, "it's the dozenth time you've told me. I'll be there, I promise."

Just to make trouble I pointed an admonitory finger at Connie and added, "And you, Connie, I'm relying on you to keep Fran out of mischief this evening and not let her get up to these outrageous bed-hopping antics of hers."

As Fran flushed with embarrassment Connie gleefully played up to me. "Well, James, I'll try but it won't be easy, you know what she's like when it comes to men."

Poor Fran almost spluttered with indignation and as I turned and headed down the stairs chuckling to myself I could hear an understandably curious Gabby adding to her embarrassment by asking, "Fran darling, what are James and Connie talking about?"