Free Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
Lovers meet for another weekend of fun.
10.6k words
4.08
15.3k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smile crosses my lips as I pack my bag and recall our last time together. We had such fun in Vegas and I know we are going to have a good time in Colorado. Having packed my bag I scan my closet and decide what I am going to wear. After pulling almost everything off their hangers, I decide on a red skirt with black accents, a black silk top, red silk bra, black thigh highs with a red back seam, and black leather boots with 4" heels. The taxi honks outside and I rush to meet him. I'm greeted by a gruffy looking man about 5' tall, slightly overweight, un-shaven, and it appears as though he hasn't changed his clothes in a week. He opens the door and puts his hand out to take my bag. I slide into the back seat with both my bags in hand. The door slams behind me and he jumps in to drive me away. On the way to the airport I look out the window and recall our Vegas cab rides. I spread my legs and show the cab driver my freshly shaven pussy while I continue to gaze out the window. The cab swerves wildly into the lane next to us and I smile at the honking horns. Boys are so predictable I think to myself and close my legs. This dirty man smiles at me as we get to the airport and offers to charge me nothing if I will, "blow him."

"No thanks," I say and throw $40 through the window.

Coming down the escalator after a bumpy plane ride, I see you at the bottom waiting for me. There you stand in a red silk slip dress, and black patent leather heels with your hair down, caressing your face. Both of us smile and I hurry down the escalator to meet you. We embrace and share a deep kiss that draws a few looks from the conservative crowd around us. You break our kiss and we giggle at the people staring at us. Looking at each other we smile and hold hands as we head to your car. I slide into the back seat with my bags and prepare to tease you like the taxi driver. Much to my surprise, you slide in the back seat next to me and kiss me deeply. Reaching into my skirt you feel my freshly shaved pussy. "Take me to my hotel Mistress," I ask.

Inserting a finger into me you smile and say, "I need you now."

I close my eyes and enjoy your fingering. After a few seconds I shove you down onto the back seat, and pull up your dress. My head goes down to your wetness and I suck your clit into my mouth. Your hips arch towards me and you put your hand behind my head. Two of my fingers find their way into you and a moan escapes your lips. I insert a third finger and work it in and out of you harder and faster. Louder and louder you moan, and then suddenly a gasp escapes your lips. "A couple is watching us," you say.

"Well then let's give them a show." I whisper back at you.

You pull your dress up further and pinch your nipples. "Yes just like that, oh yes," you yell out.

I smile as your body tenses and you cry out in orgasm covering my fingers with your juices. Leaning back, I look at the couple and slowly lick each one of my fingers watching their mouths drop at seeing a woman rise from your lap. As I finish licking the last finger you push me down and shove my skirt up. Slowly and tentatively you lick my pussy and insert a finger into me. I close my eyes and enjoy the sensations I so fondly remember from our Las Vegas trip. After a few moments, I push you up and say, "I guess I have to be the Mistress today. Get in the front seat and take me to my hotel now."

Whimpering as you get up you quickly move from the back to the front seat smiling ever so briefly at the couple that was watching us. As you slide in the front seat, I reach into my carry on bag and grab the vibrator that is inside. Reaching around the front seat I lean in and insert the vibrator into you. I turn it on and settle back in to the back seat. Your hands grip the steering wheel tight as you navigate the parking garage and speed us to my hotel. At each stop light you close your eyes and enjoy the wave of sensations. "You may not cum until I tell you pet," I hiss at you.

"Yes Mistress," you eagerly reply

For a few miles I see you twist and wiggle in your seat trying to stave off the orgasm building deep within you. After several miles and lots of heavy breathing you whimper to me, "Please Mistress. Let me cum."

"No! Be quiet or I will humiliate you when we get to the hotel," I snap at you.

We go three more blocks and your whimpering gets louder. Looking ahead, I see my hotel in the distance and as we come up to a stop light I lean in and whisper, "cum for me dear."

You shudder, grab the steering wheel tight, and cover your car seat with your juices. I remove the vibrator and place it in my carry on bag. Settling into the back seat I spread my legs and hike up my skirt so you can get a good look at my glistening pussy. A smile comes across your face as we pull into the valet parking. When you step out of the car the valet takes one look at your seat and smiles at the two of us.

As we enter the room, you lean in and kiss me passionately. We stumble towards the beds and I push you away. "Now strip for me," I say as I perch myself on the bed.

You look deeply into my eyes as you reach down to grab the hem of your dress and lift it slowly over your head. Tossing it carelessly to the side you smile at me and reach down to unbuckle your shoes. After you have stepped out of your heels you spin around and smile at me. "Very good my pet. Now undress me and then go pour me a bath."

Slowly you walk over to me and kneel at my feet. You grasp the zipper on my left boot and pull it slowly down then slide off my boot. Then you do the same with the right boot. Your eyes lock with mine as you reach up under my skirt and gently tug down my thigh highs. Carelessly you toss them to the side and then stand up. Once you stand before me I pull you down and bend you over my knees. I smack you ass hard twice, then command you to, "stand up! My clothes are not to be tossed aside like a used condom. You are to fold them and stack them nicely on the chair. Now properly take care of my things pet."

"Yes Mistress," you respond.

I stand as you go to my boots and set them neatly next to the chair, and then fold my thigh highs. Slowly and sheepishly you crawl back over to me and lower your head awaiting my next command. "Continue to undress me and then go pour my bath pet," I order.

Quickly you stand before me and reach around my back and unzip my skirt. Slowly you push it down and I step out of it. Remembering the spanking I gave you, you fold up my skirt nicely and place it on the chair with my other clothes. As you return to me, I smile at how quickly you learn and let my mind wander as you run your hand down my blouse and start unbuttoning my blouse. Sliding it off my shoulders you fold it neatly and set it on the chair. You rush back to me and remove my bra freeing them from their silk prison. A slight exhale escapes my lips as my breasts are enjoying the freedom you have given them. I sit on the bed and fold my legs, waiting for my bath.

You rush to the bathroom and hurry about preparing my bath. I can hear you pouring the water and making ready the tub for me. "Mistress, your bath is ready," you call out from the bathroom.

As I turn the corner to the bathroom, I see you kneeling at the side of the tub, with your head bowed and your hair hanging in front of your chest, hiding your luscious breasts. I step into the tub and lean back, enjoying the warmth of my bath. "Go to my bag and in there you will find a bottle of Champagne. Open it up and pour both of us a drink," I order.

You do as you are told and quickly return with two crude hotel drinking glasses filled with the Dom I had brought. A shame for such a fine vintage I think to myself. Handing me the glass you kneel at the side of the tub and lower your head. I sip my champagne while looking over your delicious body. For 15 minutes you kneel at the side of the tub, occasionally I will see your head move slightly as you try to catch a glimpse of what I am doing. You fidget as you grow restless. I can smell the wetness that is growing between your legs. After another 5 minutes of your fussy movements, I order you to, "drink some champagne and then bathe me."

You take a quick swig of the champagne, then reach down and grab a wash cloth that was concealed at your knees. Dipping the cloth in the bath you run it slowly and seductively over my body. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of your hands running over my body. When you get to my feet you put the washcloth to the side and start to massage my feet. A moan escapes my lips as your expertly trained hands work out the tension from my flight here to see you. Carefully and lovingly you massage away every knot and sore spot. You subtle yet firm touch melts away my worries and leaves me without a care in the world. I whisper to you, "that feels so good sub. Let's dry me off and continue this in the bedroom."

"Yes Mistress," you respond and grab a towel to dry me with.

We smile at each other as you again slowly run your hands over my body, lingering just a bit longer as you dry my wet pussy. I grab your hand and lead you to the bedroom. I point to the bed and you sit down as I walk over to the other bed in the room. "I know you are eager to learn more so I have brought some toys to continue your lessons."

On the second bed in the room I layout a double-sided dildo, a Feeldoe, a crop, nipple clamps, and a vibrator. Laying down on the bed I look at you seductively and command, "now show me what you learned in Vegas."

Your exuberance overtakes you and you grab the vibrator, then quickly dive into licking my pussy. The vibrator is pushed onto my clit and I jump at the unexpected sensation. I grab your hair and pull you up to my lips. "We have all weekend to ourselves pet. Let's take our time and enjoy each other. Make love to me, don't fuck me," I whisper to you.

A smile crosses your lips and you lean in kissing me, deeply and passionately. I open my mouth to welcome in your tongue and put my hand on the back of your head pulling you in closer to me. As your leg touches my inner thigh, the vibrator falls between us and we both jump at the sensation. We giggle at our "friend's" intrusion into our moment and toss it to the side. You lean in to me and place your lips gently on mine, then quickly pull away. My eyebrows rise up inquisitively at this playful gesture and I pull you into me forcing my tongue into your mouth. Your body relaxes and you lower yourself onto me. I slowly run my left hand down your back and press the small of your back into me. The tension releases from your muscles and you mold your body to me. Grinding on top of me you move your leg in between mine and move your hips side to side, gently massaging my pussy. Breaking our kiss I lean my head back and let out a low guttural moan. Leaning down you kiss my left breast and pinch the nipple on my other breast. I close my eyes and lean my head back further, arching my back. You gently bite my nipple and twist the other one in your hand. Pulling away from my breast you run your tongue around the edge of my areola, and then quickly bite down hard on my nipple. Smacking your ass in response to the pain, I open my eyes and smile at you. You look at me devilishly and kiss your way down to my pussy. Kissing each side of my inner thigh you tease me by gently kissing the top of my clit as you move from one side to the other. Without warning, you suck my clit into your mouth and nibble on it like a starving woman feasting on her first meal in a long time. I wrap my legs around your head and arch my back pushing my pussy into your face. Sensing my desire you slide a finger into my wetness and search for my g-spot. "Ohhhhhhh that feels so good pet," I moan.

Licking the edges of my clit you pull away momentarily to say, "I'm glad it pleases you Mistress."

Quickly you insert another finger into me and stroke my g-spot. Another moan escapes my lips as you suck my clit hard and push your fingers in and out of me. I close my eyes again and enjoy this pleasure I have missed. My body starts to tense as my orgasm builds in me and I feel you pull your fingers out of me. They are quickly replaced by a large blunt object which I learn is the vibrator we had early tossed aside. You turn up the power all the way and my body shakes in response to the sensation. I tighten my legs around your head and tell you to, "suck my clit harder pet!"

Once again doing as you are told you suck and nibble at my clit while working the vibrator in and out of my pussy. I cry out as my orgasm takes over my body and I shudder at your touch. You continue to suck my clit and I have to push you away as I can't take all the stimulation anymore. As my breathing slows down and the tension is slowly released from my body I open my eyes and see your smiling face before me. I pull your head close to mine and kiss you passionately. Tasting myself on your lips I slip my tongue into your mouth. I am overcome with lust and push down on your ass, melding your body to mine. "Thank you pet. That was what I have been missing."

You smile back at me and say, "You are welcome Mistress."

I roll you over and go to the bed where I laid out the toys. Looking over what I have laid out I shake my head and reach into my bag. There I find the blindfold and gag I conveniently didn't lay out with the other toys.

"Close your eyes," I instruct you and slowly I walk over to the bed you are in.

I lift your head up and slide the blind fold over your eyes. You smile back at me and open your mouth to say something, but I quickly fill it with the ball gag I brought. I snap the ball gag into place and smile as I look at you subjugated beneath me. Blindly you reach out trying to find me, but I pin your arms to the bed and shove you down. "Lie still or you will regret it," I whisper into your ear.

You stop struggling and lay still as I walk to my bag and pull out the restraints that we had used during our free weekend in Vegas. Quickly I tie your arms together and then spread your legs wide and tie them to the bed. I stand at the edge of the bed for a few minutes watching you lie there still, your supple breasts heaving with anticipation and your pussy glistening with your wetness begging to be touched. I walk over to the bathroom and grab a few dry towels. When I return to the bed, I slide a towel under your upper torso and then one under your lower torso. Returning to my bag of tricks, I pull out a bottle of black liquid latex, a sponge brush, and then grab the vibrator off the second bed. I slide the vibrator into you and turn it on low. Your back arches at the sensation and a low muffled moan escapes the sides of the ball gag. Opening the lid to the liquid latex, I dip in the brush and slowly paint a strip from just above your pubic hair to just below your breasts. Again you back arches and you begin to struggle at your bonds as you want to know what this new sensation you are experiencing is. A smile crosses my lips and I apply another layer of latex to you. Slowly I apply layer upon layer to your body, covering your erect nipples, and beautiful breasts with layer upon layer of liquid latex. Your body starts to tense with an impending orgasm and I turn the vibrator off. Behind the ball gag I can hear you whimpering, and remind you that I will humiliate you if you don't quit your whining. I finish applying the latex to the top of your body and then go to the bathroom to get a razor and some shaving cream. "Now lie still or you will cut yourself," I warn you.

You lie still beneath me and I turn on the vibrator to see if you are going to obey me. To my surprise your body only shakes slightly as you are trying to stay still. Cupping my hand I put some shaving cream in there and apply it to your pubic hair. I take the razor and slowly slide it across your upper pubic hair. Swirling it around in the ice bucket filled with water. You begin to struggle in protest and I gently place the razor on your skin. Immediately you stop protesting and I slide the razor across your skin eliminating more of your hair. Meticulously I remove all of your hair and then wipe you clean with a towel. I take up my brush again apply latex to your legs and thighs. Kissing my way up your leg with each brush stroke, I apply the first layer of latex. Then I pull the vibrator out of you and apply latex to either side of your pussy lips. I cover your panty line with latex and then go to the restroom to get the hair dryer. Once I have the hair dryer plugged in, I run it all over your body drying the latex to your skin. There are little touch ups here and there but after about two hours you are dry and ready for our adventure. I undo the arm restraints and you quickly pull me close to you. You mumble something behind the ball gag. "Patience my pet," I whisper.

Reaching behind your head I unfasten the ball gag and pull it gently out of your mouth. Pursing your lips together you move mouth trying to loosen up your sore jaw. "Mistress, I must leave soon my husband will wonder where I am."

"I know my pet. Let me untie your legs and I will explain what you are going to be doing tonight." Walking to the end of the bed I untie your legs and look up to see that you have removed the blindfold. There is a look of concern on your face. I just smile and state, "This will be another gift to your husband. My thank you for him letting us play so close to home." I pull a small gift wrapped box from my bag and hand it to you. A huge smile crosses your face as I hand you the box. Inside you find a short red silk robe and look up at my inquisitively. "How is this a gift for my husband Mistress," you inquire.

Laughing, I state, "You are to walk to your car with only this silk robe over your shoulders. It is to be open in the front and you are not to close it if someone sees you. When you get home you are to kneel at your husband's feet and blow him until he cums on your chest. He is then to tear off the latex portions that he has cum on. After he has removed his cum from your chest you are to lie on the couch and he is to put this vibrator in you. I want him to turn it up all the way and then slowly tear away pieces of the latex from your skin until it is all removed from your body. If you orgasm before all of the latex is removed then that is your treat for the night. If you do not, then you are not allowed to orgasm until you see me tomorrow. In the morning you are to shower, and put on the clothes I have set aside for you in the pink bag by the door. You are to come here and then we will start our next adventure. Understand?"

The shocked look on your face answers the question for me. I stand and hand you the silk robe. "Here are your car keys. Get going before your husband misses you."

As you walk by I grab you and pull you close to me. I open my mouth and slip my tongue into you. You passionately return my kiss and I melt into your latex skin. It feels sticky and yet so sensual. I push you away, "you should leave before I decide to keep you here all night."

Once you get to the door you look at me with a mixture of disappointment and shock on your face. I motion you out the door and giggle at the site of you walking out the door in an open silk robe, with a pink bag and a vibrator hanging out the pocket. I can't wait to hear the story of the ride home I think to myself.

Day 2 – Our outdoor adventure

I am awakened by an urgent rapping on my door. As I look out the peephole I see it is you dressed in the outfit I provided you. Opening the door I let you in and you rush past me as though you are being chased by someone. "Hello my pet," I groggily say to you.

"Hello Mistress," you breathily respond.

I smile and inquire, "Why are you out of breath my pet?"

"I was running in here. This outfit doesn't leave much to the imagination."