Free Zone

Story Info
Free your mind and the rest will follow.
811 words
3.27
20.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was called the free zone, a place where anything and everything could happen. No inhibitions. No worries. Just do whatever you wanted and none of it mattered. It was a safe haven in which anything was possible. She had heard of it, but had never ventured there. Never knowing if she could let herself go that free she had decided that it would be best not to enter passed the doors into the zone.

The zone was nothing more than a nightclub, a private club. You had to be special in order to pass through the doors and be admitted entrance into the zone. She had always been invited, but some small fear had held her back. What if she couldn't let herself be free? What if the chains that held her back remained even upon entering this magical world she had only heard of.

Now here she was. The minute she stepped through the doors she could feel the bass from the beat of the music moving the floor beneath her feet. It vibrated through her body, and it caused her a moment's pause. Standing there near the entrance her silvery-eyed gaze traveled over the room. She had to stop herself from dropping her jaw open at the sights before her. It was freedom she was witnessing, freedom in its most primal existence. Bodies moved and pressed together on the floor in front of her. Clothes were of little necessity as she could tell immediately within the first few moments.

It seemed as the music got louder as she began to move forward again. Trying to be careful of bumping into anyone as she passed. It was not something easy to do. The bodies were packed close together and as she moved through the dance floor her body brushed past many. Those she touched stopped for the briefest moments to watch as she passed. She watched too. Those she passed were taking part in all kinds of acts. Some were merely dancing. Bodies and eyes locked as they moved to beat of the music. Others added the pressing of lips and tongues sliding in between open mouths as their bodies moved. As she moved further into the club some were participating in other acts that she would normally not see in a club.

She stopped when she felt someone reach out and brush their fingers against her arm. It wasn't an unintentional movement, so she turned to look up into the blue-eyed gaze of a man taller than her. He pulled her body closer, pressing her tightly against him. His hands rested on her hips as they began to move to the rhythm of the music. Her eyes locked with his and she was lost. Her mind was in a hazy fog as she felt his hands slip underneath the back of her shirt, his fingers playing over her bare skin. Her breath caught in her throat as their lips met in a simple brushing of mouths. As her eyes closed, the kiss deepened and she felt herself getting even more lost in what was happening.

His hands slid higher, a moan escaping into the kiss when he realized she wasn't wearing a bra. Her tongue slid against his, the two of them moving to the beat of the music, their bodies pressed closer together. The man moved his hands back down and over the swell of her ass pressing her pelvis against his. She could feel him hard against her and that fact made her even more wet than she was from just the kissing alone.

He pulled away from the kiss reluctantly, reaching for her hand and pulling off the dance floor and to a darkly lit corner. He pressed her back against the wall before letting his mouth lower to her neck, his hand moving down and in between her legs. Her breathing started to quicken as she felt his fingers slide underneath the already wet panel of the underwear she was wearing.

Was this happening? Was she doing this? She had no idea who this man was. He was a complete and total stranger, yet she was allowing him to work his fingers over her. Her hips moved against his hand of their own volition, her hand grasped at his arm as she felt her body tightening. It was all happening too fast, and her climax came out of nowhere.

Then all of a sudden the music stopped and her eyes opened. It had all been a dream. A wonderful dream, but it was a dream nonetheless. One that left her wanting more. Needing more. More of that feeling of complete and total freedom. A feeling of free falling into nothingness, but knowing it was okay. It was okay because it was okay to fall sometimes. If you know how to pick yourself back up.